Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Re: A Call for 12 oz fans!

Reply to Sentroid91 - Message ID#: 32843503

Sentroid91 wrote:

xanatos1987 wrote:
so is there someway people can watch that later?....there needs to be...i wanna brag about my question getting answered

There should be. Someone has to have encoded it. I could just throw it up on the site or something.

hey man lemme know how that works out :smileywink:
I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the guardian of these boards:
Squidbillies | The Eric Andre Show | Loiter Squad | KING STAR KING (NOW ONLINE, RIGHT NOW) | Black Jesus
SwimIcon
GeorgeWBullsh_t

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843449

well the webisodes will be on the dvd and the scenes will be rearanged and it will cost between $20 - $60... that's bout all i heard, it was so quiet i had my ear up to the left speaker on my lap top and still could barley hear...
SwimSuperfan
1nicolem

[ Edited ]

Reply to xanatos1987 - Message ID#: 32843478

They can steal it, they can rape it, they can pillage it!!

Just use it!!!

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by 1nicolem on 01-24-200701:53 PM

Mentok: That's enough! Ooo-weeooo!
[summoning powers]
Mentok: Cheeseburger, french fries, chocolate shake! Somebody's mind I's about to take!
*This is what I do for a living*

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> )

The bunny has me!!

SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to GeorgeWBullsh_t - Message ID#: 32843516

GeorgeWBullsh_t wrote:
well the webisodes will be on the dvd and the scenes will be rearanged and it will cost between $20 - $60... that's bout all i heard, it was so quiet i had my ear up to the left speaker on my lap top and still could barley hear...

oh so all the scenes will be all mixed up eh?

cool, a whole new way to watch the mouse!

I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the guardian of these boards:
Squidbillies | The Eric Andre Show | Loiter Squad | KING STAR KING (NOW ONLINE, RIGHT NOW) | Black Jesus
SwimHELPeR
ShowUsYourTaint

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843340

That was awesome.  Thanks a lot for doing this.
Cast off this taint, and become taintless
SwimHipster
Sentroid91

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843514

Explosivo_420 wrote:

Sentroid91 wrote:

xanatos1987 wrote:
so is there someway people can watch that later?....there needs to be...i wanna brag about my question getting answered

There should be. Someone has to have encoded it. I could just throw it up on the site or something.

I know BackntimeFitzgerald recorded sound. Maybe i'll just go with that. It'd be good incentive to come here at 1.... "Sound only, you want video get here early ya leech!"
SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to ShowUsYourTaint - Message ID#: 32843540

ha ha, u got mad props for ur screen name dude, Ted must like MR SHOW lol :smileyvery-happy:
SwimSuperfan
1nicolem

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843506

Explosivo_420 wrote:

i came in near the end.

Got a a fanart answer and a couple shoutouts for the thread from ted and alex, but really i wanted to hear the answers to my gigantic list i compiled for dummies like myself, too dumb to wake up on time!

I did hear quiet a few from you list answered. I think he found some of the same questions from your list on the thread.

[summoning powers]
Mentok: Cheeseburger, french fries, chocolate shake! Somebody's mind I's about to take!

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> )

The bunny has me!!

SwimStar
jay_shake

Reply to ShowUsYourTaint - Message ID#: 32843540

ShowUsYourTaint wrote:

That was awesome.  Thanks a lot for doing this.

We are neither intellectuals nor politicians and don't have any message to pass on. We just want to FEEL, contemplate and ECHO the sound that the modern world and its absurdities have inspired us with.
SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to Sentroid91 - Message ID#: 32843550

Sentroid91 wrote:

Explosivo_420 wrote:

Sentroid91 wrote:

xanatos1987 wrote:

I know BackntimeFitzgerald recorded sound. Maybe i'll just go with that. It'd be good incentive to come here at 1.... "Sound only, you want video get here early ya leech!"

:smileyvery-happy: good. man i need to hear some answers on that mega list!
SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

[ Edited ]

Reply to 1nicolem - Message ID#: 32843557

1nicolem wrote:

Explosivo_420 wrote:

i came in near the end.

Got a a fanart answer and a couple shoutouts for the thread from ted and alex, but really i wanted to hear the answers to my gigantic list i compiled for dummies like myself, too dumb to wake up on time!

I did hear quiet a few from you list answered. I think he found some of the same questions from your list on the thread.

well it was supposed to be a list of the questions from this thread, made before the show started.

Message Edited by Explosivo_420 on 01-24-200701:56 PM

SwimStar
jay_shake

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843565

Explosivo_420 wrote:

Sentroid91 wrote:

Explosivo_420 wrote:

Sentroid91 wrote:

xanatos1987 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy: good. man i need to hear some answers on that super mega list!

Fixed :smileyvery-happy:
We are neither intellectuals nor politicians and don't have any message to pass on. We just want to FEEL, contemplate and ECHO the sound that the modern world and its absurdities have inspired us with.
SwimSuperfan
1nicolem

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843556

Explosivo_420 wrote:
ha ha, u got mad props for ur screen name dude, Ted must like MR SHOW lol :smileyvery-happy:

I have always like that screen name!!

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

[summoning powers]

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> )

The bunny has me!!

SwimHipster
Sentroid91

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843577

I hope Nikki and I can get the FD website up and running before next Wednesday. :smileyhappy:
SwimHELPeR
ShowUsYourTaint

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843537

Explosivo_420 wrote:

GeorgeWBullsh_t wrote:

He also said they'd be adding in new scenes to fill in some of the gaps.  Sweeeeet.

btw I'd just like to point out how hilarious it is that he said my name on the webcam.  I got a kick out of that.

Cast off this taint, and become taintless
SwimSuperfan
1nicolem

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843577

Explosivo_420 wrote:

well it was supposed to be a list of the questions from this thread, made before the show started.

Message Edited by Explosivo_420 on 01-24-200701:56 PM

Ted was scrolling through. I think he found a bunch asked earlier in the thread before the show.

He started straight away answering questions before fresh question were posted.

[summoning powers]

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> )

The bunny has me!!

SwimIcon
GeorgeWBullsh_t

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843537

Explosivo_420 wrote:

GeorgeWBullsh_t wrote:

yea should be great!

also they the series will continue from where it ended... and something about eye and new guy living together or something, i wonder if skillet'll be jelous?

SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to Sentroid91 - Message ID#: 32843606

Sentroid91 wrote:
I hope Nikki and I can get the FD website up and running before next Wednesday. :smileyhappy:

it definitly would be a good time to open it up.

I wonder who they're gonna get for it!

SwimHELPeR
Figure09

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843634

So what happened on the webcam? I forgot about it until 8 minutes ago.
Swimpotent
chickenmmmm

Reply to 1nicolem - Message ID#: 32843616

Thanks for tuning in guys, let me know if this week's Wednesday Webcam is turned into a ytnmd.
SwimHipster
Sentroid91

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 32843634

Explosivo_420 wrote:

Sentroid91 wrote:

Kinda **bleep** cause Thom was supposed to be painting next Wednesday. I guess he got bumped to the following week or else "limbo." Not that an FD discussion isn't welcome or anything. :smileyhappy:

SwimIcon
GeorgeWBullsh_t

Reply to ShowUsYourTaint - Message ID#: 32843614

ShowUsYourTaint wrote:

Explosivo_420 wrote:

GeorgeWBullsh_t wrote:

He also said they'd be adding in new scenes to fill in some of the gaps.  Sweeeeet.

btw I'd just like to point out how hilarious it is that he said my name on the webcam.  I got a kick out of that.

:smileyvery-happy: yea he seemed very amused with it
SwimHipster
Sentroid91

Reply to chickenmmmm - Message ID#: 32843655

chickenmmmm wrote:
Thanks for tuning in guys, let me know if this week's Wednesday Webcam is turned into a ytnmd.

I would. But I don't have the capacity at the moment. I'm just sitting here wondering what I should do for a banner. Haven't even bothered opening ImageReady.
SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to chickenmmmm - Message ID#: 32843655

chickenmmmm wrote:

:smileyvery-happy: trying to avoid the fate of of the first weeks episode?!
SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to Sentroid91 - Message ID#: 32843659

Sentroid91 wrote:

Explosivo_420 wrote:

Sentroid91 wrote:

Kinda **bleep** cause Thom was supposed to be painting next Wednesday. I guess he got bumped to the following week or else "limbo." Not that an FD discussion isn't welcome or anything. :smileyhappy:

Well, notice hpw they didn't give a name of anybody. Perhaps Thom will still  be on, and he will draw whilst we review teh dingo?