KittehDiety
Swim_Ceej

Amateur Surgeon Hospital

Hey everyone! New game! New AMATEUR SURGEON game!

It's Amateur Surgeon Hospital. It's on Facebook - so tell your friends. All of them. Twice.

https://apps.facebook.com/amateursurgeon/

Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

Re: Amateur Surgeon Hospital

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 65179058

i bought the diagnosics room but it says, "patients can't get into the diagnosics room, can you clear a path for them?" but nothing is blocking it & i cannot move the room

TOONAMI IS BACK! WATCH MY VIDEO! FOR GOSH SAKES!! SHOW SOMETHING OTHER THAN CLEVELAND SHOW @ 9 30!
Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

Reply to Nick_boy - Message ID#: 65190638

do i need to hire somebody 1st?
TOONAMI IS BACK! WATCH MY VIDEO! FOR GOSH SAKES!! SHOW SOMETHING OTHER THAN CLEVELAND SHOW @ 9 30!
Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

[ Edited ]

Reply to Nick_boy - Message ID#: 65190792

i tried hiring soneone but it didn't do anything.

i tbrought up the hiring page by clicking the megaphone with READY  & i chose a character & clicked 1000 under HIRE NOW but nothing happened.. the game screen is dim now except READY under the megaphone. i tried refreshing the page but it does the same thing.

KittehNub

Reply to Nick_boy - Message ID#: 65191932

are you still having issues? I know when I started mine I just click the megaphone and waitind after it was done  on the bottom it said hire now and then I just had to drag them into the room I wanted them in.

Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

[ Edited ]

Reply to starstop - Message ID#: 65195546

starstop wrote:

are you still having issues? I know when I started mine I just click the megaphone and waitind after it was done  on the bottom it said hire now and then I just had to drag them into the room I wanted them in.

i just tried that& it stilll doesnt work

Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

Reply to starstop - Message ID#: 65195546

i refreshed the page & tried hiring again. IT WORKED! 

KittehNub

Reply to Nick_boy - Message ID#: 65200608

good happy it is working for you. 

KittehPunk

[ Edited ]

Um this app is screwy. It keeps resetting me to level 5 at the hire a surgeon/build a surgery/special training quests. I have made it all the way to level 7 before it errors me out of the game and resets back to level 5 takes any parts or diamonds I might have used to build anything... WTF. I have a 3 silver star surgeon yet I have to hire a new staff member to make them a surgeon any time I want to try and move past level 5 again. I don't even have to log out I can just go visit anyone and when I come back to my hospital my level and quests are reset.... I have been stuck like this for days and have submitted allot of error reports but nothing has been done. PLEASE HELP.

Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

will i be able to build more resources
KittehNub
metalnewbie

Where do you get the hanzo steel? It's the only thing I need to fulfill my last quest on my list and it's nowhere to be found. Must I be a certain level before it comes up?

Awesome Kitteh
Nick_boy

Reply to metalnewbie - Message ID#: 65233820

why cant i ask for ann unidfentified book
KittehPunk

i tried hiring soneone but it didn't do anything.

i brought up the hiring page by clicking the megaphone with READY  & i chose a character & clicked 1000 under HIRE NOW but nothing happened.. the game screen is dim now except READY under the megaphone. i tried refreshing the page but it does the same thing. i rejected and tryed again and refreshed the page a ton and i can't hire.

KittehPunk

Reply to kammiestarr - Message ID#: 65241530

yeah, this game is glitchy as hell and no one at adultswim really seems to give a #### about fixing it or if they do they aren't saying anything.

KittehNub

Reply to metalnewbie - Message ID#: 65233820

i cant figure this out either and it really has me stuck not cool i need to make hanzo steel to build the junk crusher and finish this last quest

KittehPunk

Reply to Rapture713 - Message ID#: 65244824

It looks like that hanzo steel is a gift.

KittehPunk

Reply to ShishBall - Message ID#: 65221956

still stuck at lvl 5... my quest always roll back any time i log in plz guys come the fuuuuuudge on

KittehPunk

Reply to ShishBall - Message ID#: 65259282

They STILL have not fixed this reverse to level 5 problem... it's getting to the point Im going to get a refund for the credits I spent and get rid of the game.. as much as I like it I CANT GET ANYWHERE!!!!!

KittehPunk

[ Edited ]

Reply to Vampirecop - Message ID#: 65266478

looks like they may have fixed the hiring glitch but now it has a whole new set of problems besides just my same old one of the quests rolling back. now everyone stands around my waiting room doing nothing. they just stand there until they get so mad they leave..... they don't check in at reception or do anything.....

KittehPunk

Reply to ShishBall - Message ID#: 65272334

never mind, they only stand around when i attempt to progress my screwed up quest line.
KittehPunk

FIX IT!!!!

Reply to ShishBall - Message ID#: 65272468

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THIS FIXED????

KittehPunk

Re: FIX IT!!!!

Reply to Vampirecop - Message ID#: 65279146

3 large pizzas and a case of beer.

KittehPunk
tearsember

[ Edited ]

No matter what I do your amature surgen hospital for face book continues to reset me at hospital level 9 on the cure 20 zombies quest. I have beaten that quest three times or more now unlocking level ten but when I try to get the things level 10 unlocks I get a pop up saying that that iteam is not available yet forces me to reset (puting me back at level 9 with the unfiinished  zombie quest) and "Pretend it never happened" I have sent two messages by the report problems route and have recived no replies(not that I expect any given the message of "get back to you never" screen that pops up after they are sent. I want help. I (to my deep chagrin) have even payed money for bleed dimonds trying to overcome this some how. Noting else resets. Not the money, hospital set up, staff, surgen level, or anything but I cannot make progress with this dambed glitch. Please someone help me. Administration or fellow player who knows how to fix it I dont care. I am a big fan of the Amature surgen games and hate to have my fave genre being sullied by this hatered I bare for this glitch. Sincerly tearsember.

Mod edit: Please don't post your name or other personal info.

From my heart and from my hand why don't people understand my intention.
KittehPunk

Reply to tearsember - Message ID#: 65304872

good luck.. there are several glitches and Adult Swim has done nothing to fix them or even let us know what the problem even is..I am to the point of getting my money back for the diamonds and removing the game.. which is a shame because I like it a lot

KittehPunk
tearsember

How does one go about getting their money back for that sort of thing?

From my heart and from my hand why don't people understand my intention.