Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPunk

Gigolo Assassin Walkthrough

OK, I decided to post a walkthrough of the first part, so that who had problems like me can finish this part of the game easily enough. Well:

- Go left 'till you reach the pirates' boat. There is a golden rock, pick it up. Moreover, pick up the hilt just next to the skeleton against the boat. 

- Go up the other side of the island and you'll see a golden fish jump in and out of the water. Use the rock on the fish and pick its corpse up.

- Go left and use the fish with the pirate named Atrocious. He will give you a blade. Use the hilt with the blade. You now have a cutlass.

- Now go left and you'll find a an entrance blocked by some vines. Cut them off with your cutlass.

- You can now go through that entrance. Talk to Lord Simeon and choose the "This place?" option. Go on talking until you have to choose between another three options. Choose "Then why?".

- You have to capture a monkey. Pick up jungle fruit (it's on a bush) and go back to the beach, go to the left. Use the cut vines with the interesting tree and the fruit with the trap.

- Go left again and then back to the right. The monkey will be slinged away. Pick up a coconut and go back to Lord Simeon. Use the coconut with him and he will give you a blue diamond.

- Use the diamond with the Temple door. Talk to the statue to the right and tell it first "THEY WILL BE STRUCK DOWN WITH A CURSE", then "THIRTEEN".

- Enter the Temple and go left. Use switches 2-3-4-6. Go back to the beach where there's the tree you used for the monkey trap. Pick up a coconut.

- Enter the Temple again and go left twice. Go straight ahead and enter the kitchen. Pick up the small golden cup. Then talk to the voodoo priest, give hime the coconut and the cup.

- Give the waiter your cocktail (he will enter the kitchen whenever you do). Follow him to the bathroom (it's to the right of the Temple's lobby) and talk to him.

- Get back to the lobby. Talk to the bouncer, tell him you're the waiter, then go up with the lift.

- Talk to Princess Pussycat. Choose "Flirt outrageously", "Read rights", "Hit her with a line". Now go left.

- Talk to Alana and tell her your a gigolo and a sexy waiter (though I think whatever you tell her is fine to go ahead with the game).

- Go to the bathroom. Use the waiter's uniform with the waiter. Go to the lobby and talk to the two girls, Larry and Edgar.

- Go to the kitchen and talk to the voodoo priest. He will give you a screwdriver. Use it on the grate over the wall of the second toilet, in the bathroom. Pick up the mask and take it to the priest.

. Go back to the beach. Talk to Atrocious. He will give you a burnt fish. Enter the Temple and go up the lift. Give the tiger the burnt fish. Pick up the key.

- Go to the beach, then to the pirates' ship. Use the key with the treasure chest (to the left, in the low corner). Pick up the guitar and give it to the Captain.

- After the party, pick up the Captain's wooden leg. Go to the kitchen. On the way, use the wooden leg with a torch. In the kitchen, pick up the hacksaw and the empty bag (right next to it).

- Use the hacksaw on cupboard 3 and pick up the mask. Go back to the party room. Use the mask with the voodoo priest. Go to the beach.

- Use the mask with the tiger. Go to the LEFT until you get to the pier. Use the hacksaw with the pier (it won't work if the tiger is on the pier). Go left and then right.

- Now go left to the pirates' fireplace. Use the empty bag with soot TWICE. Pick up the kerosene.

- Enter the Temple. Go to the bathroom and pick up the toilet paper of the left toilet. Then use the toilets in this order: right, left, middle, middle.

- Go to the lobby, enter the snake door and pick up the jeweled egg. Use the full bag of soot with the pedestal and go out.

- Go to the beach and the pirates' ship. Use the keg of kerosene with the ship, the toilet paper with the planted keg and the burning leg with the paper. Then, use the DNA machine.

- Go to the Temple and go up with the lift. Talk to Princess Pussycat, choosing the option you prefer. Go left, then right. Pick up the fish, under the Princess' couch.

- Go to the party room. Use the fish with the first snake, the egg with the second one, the essence with the third one.

CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the first part of Gigolo Assassin!

Hope this walkthrough can help you. I'm sorry for the possible grammatical mistakes, I'm Italian and I'm not used to write in English so much.

SwimNerd
diaperboy

Re: Gigolo Assassin Walkthrough

Reply to IslandSecuritySystem - Message ID#: 44755061

im up to the big bold letters what do i do next?

- Go left 'till you reach the pirates' boat. There is a golden rock, pick it up. Moreover, pick up the hilt just next to the skeleton against the boat. 

- Go up the other side of the island and you'll see a golden fish jump in and out of the water. Use the rock on the fish and pick its corpse up.

- Go left and use the fish with the pirate named Atrocious. He will give you a blade. Use the hilt with the blade. You now have a cutlass.

- Now go left and you'll find a an entrance blocked by some vines. Cut them off with your cutlass.

- You can now go through that entrance. Talk to Lord Simeon and choose the "This place?" option. Go on talking until you have to choose between another three options. Choose "Then why?".

- You have to capture a monkey. Pick up jungle fruit (it's on a bush) and go back to the beach, go to the left. Use the cut vines with the interesting tree and the fruit with the trap.

- Go left again and then back to the right. The monkey will be slinged away. Pick up a coconut and go back to Lord Simeon. Use the coconut with him and he will give you a blue diamond.

- Use the diamond with the Temple door. Talk to the statue to the right and tell it first "THEY WILL BE STRUCK DOWN WITH A CURSE", then "THIRTEEN".

- Enter the Temple and go left. Use switches 2-3-4-6. Go back to the beach where there's the tree you used for the monkey trap. Pick up a coconut.

- Enter the Temple again and go left twice. Go straight ahead and enter the kitchen. Pick up the small golden cup. Then talk to the voodoo priest, give hime the coconut and the cup.

- Give the waiter your cocktail (he will enter the kitchen whenever you do). Follow him to the bathroom (it's to the right of the Temple's lobby) and talk to him.

- Get back to the lobby. Talk to the bouncer, tell him you're the waiter, then go up with the lift.

- Talk to Princess Pussycat. Choose "Flirt outrageously", "Read rights", "Hit her with a line". Now go left.

- Talk to Alana and tell her your a gigolo and a sexy waiter (though I think whatever you tell her is fine to go ahead with the game).

- Go to the bathroom. Use the waiter's uniform with the waiter. Go to the lobby and talk to the two girls, Larry and Edgar.

- Go to the kitchen and talk to the voodoo priest. He will give you a screwdriver. Use it on the grate over the wall of the second toilet, in the bathroom. Pick up the mask and take it to the priest.

. Go back to the beach. Talk to Atrocious. He will give you a burnt fish. Enter the Temple and go up the lift. Give the tiger the burnt fish. Pick up the key.

- Go to the beach, then to the pirates' ship. Use the key with the treasure chest (to the left, in the low corner). Pick up the guitar and give it to the Captain.

- After the party, pick up the Captain's wooden leg. Go to the kitchen. On the way, use the wooden leg with a torch. In the kitchen, pick up the hacksaw and the empty bag (right next to it).

- Use the hacksaw on cupboard 3 and pick up the mask. Go back to the party room. Use the mask with the voodoo priest. Go to the beach.

- Use the mask with the tiger. Go to the LEFT until you get to the pier. Use the hacksaw with the pier (it won't work if the tiger is on the pier). Go left and then right.

- Now go left to the pirates' fireplace. Use the empty bag with soot TWICE. Pick up the kerosene.

- Enter the Temple. Go to the bathroom and pick up the toilet paper of the left toilet. Then use the toilets in this order: right, left, middle, middle.

- Go to the lobby, enter the snake door and pick up the jeweled egg. Use the full bag of soot with the pedestal and go out.

- Go to the beach and the pirates' ship. Use the keg of kerosene with the ship, the toilet paper with the planted keg and the burning leg with the paper. Then, use the DNA machine.

- Go to the Temple and go up with the lift. Talk to Princess Pussycat, choosing the option you prefer. Go left, then right. Pick up the fish, under the Princess' couch.

- Go to the party room. Use the fish with the first snake, the egg with the second one, the essence with the third one.

CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the first part of Gigolo Assassin!

Hope this walkthrough can help you. I'm sorry for the possible grammatical mistakes, I'm Italian and I'm not used to write in English so much.

'/'54q]32]@!1
SwimPunk

Reply to diaperboy - Message ID#: 44764451

if you have found the guitar in the treasure chest and you've brought it to the captain after inviting all of the other guests, the party should start without problems and then the game should proceed...
Swimmortal
Apokarimon

Yeah, are you supposed to find the three items in order?
SwimPunk

Reply to Apokarimon - Message ID#: 44767008

No, but I put them in an order which could help players finish the game a bit more quickly... However, there is a faster way but I can't edit the message...
SwimNerd
wet_diaper_change_me

Reply to IslandSecuritySystem - Message ID#: 44765163

the party hasnt started. im diaperboy, this is my alt
I've wet my diaper. change my diaper.
SwimPunk

[ Edited ]

Reply to wet_diaper_change_me - Message ID#: 44771390

Well, either you have not invited all the other guests or you could have got a bug... Maybe you haven't found the mask for the voodoo priest...
Message Edited by IslandSecuritySystem on 07-07-2008 05:39 PM
SwimNerd
wet_diaper_change_me

Reply to IslandSecuritySystem - Message ID#: 44771611

i gave the mask to the voodoo priest. how many people do i invite

I've wet my diaper. change my diaper.
SwimNub

How do you get the fish out from up under the stupid princess?...Cause she aint goin no where?..I am stuck...Can someone plz help?
Swimmortal
Apokarimon

Reply to IslandSecuritySystem - Message ID#: 44767084

Because I can't get the egg.

I flush the toilets in the way she told me, but nothing happens.

All I have in my bannana hammock is a big bag of soot.
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to AngelinaJuliana2128 - Message ID#: 44771882

AngelinaJuliana2128 wrote:
How do you get the fish out from up under the stupid princess?...Cause she aint goin no where?..I am stuck...Can someone plz help?

you7 have to make sure her tiger is in the water first.
then, talk to her.
after you talk, leave the screen then come back.
you can only pick up the fish when shes gone.
This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimNerd
theclaw160

Reply to Apokarimon - Message ID#: 44774058

you did right left middle middle (P.S when you take the egg do the indiana jones trick *wink*)

the claw rebellion is coming. are YOU ready? 

the claw rebellion is coming are YOU ready?
superjail #8008135
SwimNerd
theclaw160

Reply to AngelinaJuliana2128 - Message ID#: 44771882

heres an expanded walkthrough (for the fish)

the party has ended

she says she needs raw material (aka the fish)

you walk to the kitchen

take saw (and bag for another part of the mission)

use saw on cupboard 3

take the mask in cupboard

go back to party and switch the chefs masks

go out of the ruins

use mask on tiger

go to the beach 1

travel around the island the dock (has to go tha way or it wont work)

use saw on dock

go to beach 6

go back to docks

go and tell princess about the tiger

go to hallway

go back to the princesses room

take the fish

you got the fish

the claw rebellion is cming. are YOU ready?

the claw rebellion is coming are YOU ready?
superjail #8008135
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to theclaw160 - Message ID#: 44781550

theclaw160 wrote:

use saw on cupboard 3

cupboard 3?
i think its cupboard 2.

This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimPunk

Reply to duzitickle - Message ID#: 44783110

I confirm it is cupboard 3...
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to IslandSecuritySystem - Message ID#: 44785020

hmm.
ok.

weird, but ok.

This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimNub

i played the first part a bunch of times. now how do i play the other missions?
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to ezbreezy091 - Message ID#: 44789218

ezbreezy091 wrote:
i played the first part a bunch of times. now how do i play the other missions?

wait till [as] releases it.
(prolly wont be for a while.)

if you liked gigolo assasin,
you may like amateur surgeon.
its the same style of game,
the characters are very similar.
also, theres like, 3 parts to amatuer surgeon.
:smileywink:
This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimNub

Reply to duzitickle - Message ID#: 44789401

I cant get the stupid tiget off the dock to saw it, she runs off wherever I go. For example, If I'm at the dock and I go left, the tiger runs left, then if I go back right again the Tiger goes back on the dock.
SwimInsider
Swim_Ceej

Reply to FearMyUvula - Message ID#: 44805937

FearMyUvula wrote:
I cant get the stupid tiget off the dock to saw it, she runs off wherever I go. For example, If I'm at the dock and I go left, the tiger runs left, then if I go back right again the Tiger goes back on the dock.

From the dock area you can go "up" -- and around the island. That's that way you need to come back around from (from the pirate ship area) to be able to use the hacksaw on the pier.

SwimNub

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 44806275

Thanks =D That worked.
SwimNub

how do you get bag to put soot in?
SwimPunk

[ Edited ]

Reply to hanashinobi - Message ID#: 44818135

if you mean where you find the bag, it is in the kitchen hung on the desk where the hacksaw is. if you mean how you put soot in the bag,  just use the bag on the soot twice.
Message Edited by IslandSecuritySystem on 07-10-2008 07:09 AM
SwimNub

But how do you use the bag with the Soot Twice?
SwimPunk

Reply to LucyLue - Message ID#: 44852723

use empty bag with soot, use bag of soot with soot