DuboJ

Re: New Game: Hemp Tycoon

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56944000

Word Nobull let them cheat. I hopes they all die. Soon

SwimHELPeR
noobull

Reply to DuboJ - Message ID#: 56944166

Well, I wouldn't go that far. They will all die anyway, unless they're vampires. Dirty rotten cheetah vampires.

Classic [as] Games Directory!Maths is important!Part TwoTotal noob podASMB rank chartTHE GALACTIC BIRD FLOWER GANG
Want a sig image? Here's one way to get one - help on the Eagleheart wiki!
Proud member of team 10000! Locked 12/11/11, but never locked in our hearts!
"Noobull is a bitchpoop vaginadog" - SwimMod_Luuv
SwimNub

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 56843690

My Attic plant has no grow timer, just this -  O :NaN

I can't plant anything in the attic.  Any ideas?  Do you lose the attic after a certain level?

SwimNub
MalcolmXXY

Stats

Before I go buying something I can't really afford, can one of you level 20+ guys divulge item stats in explicit terms?

Speed items specifically?

I have the output boosts figured to:

a little = +1

no adj = +2

MUCH = +3

I haven't experimented with the items that affect the entire screen, but assume the same.

It's worth noting that item effects stack until the max possible from a category's best item is reached (gnome + phonograph = boombox ; phonograph + phonograph = boombox; boombox + phonograph = boombox)

All those combinations yield the same hemp output.

So, what have you got?

Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

Re: Stats

Reply to MalcolmXXY - Message ID#: 56946456

The Incense cuts the grow times in about half and give you a LOT more wither time, the Mirror will cut grow times a little more than half and combined with the incense will cut grow times down to about 3/8.

Incense does the whole farm at once, Mirror does only the adjacent squares.
This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction.
Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.

MysticJhn = ArseneJhnIII = DanielFenton = Electrical_Merlin = The_Wizard_of_Truth = MysticDrachen = MechaFrog
The vandals stole the gazebo!
★★★★ FUKUROU NO KAMI ★★★★
SwimNub
MalcolmXXY

Re: Stats

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56946790

thanks
SwimLegend
Buddyroe360

DUDE.....Where's all my bud.......I logged in today after planting some 24 hr crop, and come back to see all my progress is gone.

Granted I wasn't playing for a high score, but strictly for the therapeutic nature of the game, but now all my hard work is down the drain.........I save every time before I leave so WTF happened..........I really don't even want to play any more if I have to start over...........HEMPY FAIL.

Kaitlyn brought a wolf for me to fight, and refused to speak to me until I'd bested it in battle.
I did so, easily. Because there are three things that I'm the t!ts at: Barbecuing, Mega Man 2 and finding lupine pressure points.
I thought we'd mack a little after that, but she just laugh-cried manically over the wolf corpse until her face turned purple. Also, she was driving an Aztek and that's literally my only deal breaker.

I'M COMMITTING VERBAL MURDER IN THE MAJOR THIRD DEGREE
MY NAME IS BEETHOVEN MOTHERPHUKKER, MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF ME.
Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

[ Edited ]

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56946790

Just cashed in a whole heaping load of Rainbow plants and broke into the $3 million mark and then some.

I shall slowly and surely make my way up the leaderboard WITHOUT cheating.

Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.

MysticJhn = ArseneJhnIII = DanielFenton = Electrical_Merlin = The_Wizard_of_Truth = MysticDrachen = MechaFrog
SwimHELPeR
noobull

[ Edited ]

Reply to Buddyroe360 - Message ID#: 56952946

Buddyroe360 wrote:

DUDE.....Where's all my bud.......I logged in today after planting some 24 hr crop, and come back to see all my progress is gone.

Granted I wasn't playing for a high score, but strictly for the therapeutic nature of the game, but now all my hard work is down the drain.........I save every time before I leave so WTF happened..........I really don't even want to play any more if I have to start over...........HEMPY FAIL.

The game is automatically saved when you leave, or at least that is the case with me.

You're game progress has nothing to do with whether you are logged in or not - you only have to log in when you submit your score.

The game progress is stored locally on whatever computer you were using. If you moved to another computer, then you left your savegame behind (and your plants are withering or already dead). If this is indeed the case, you're on a PC, and you wish to move your savegame file around, send me a PM and I should be able to help.

Did the same thing happen to your Victorian BMX game? If so, then it might be that you cleared out all of your flash tidbits accidentaly (or on purpose). If not, then there is a legitimate problem with the game that needs to be addressed.

Classic [as] Games Directory!Maths is important!Part TwoTotal noob podASMB rank chartTHE GALACTIC BIRD FLOWER GANG
Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56953222

Amuzingly fast grow: Baby Verde next to a Mirror on the same field as Incense.

lol, It grows right before your eyes, Hempy can't even fall asleep that fast.
15 second grow time. :smileyvery-happy:

SwimPunk
DuboJ

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56959094

Dude harvesting a whole mess of rainbow is a wonderful thing. I think this game is more addictive than the real thing lol.  Props to all you millionaires i know you've put the time in.  :robothappy:

Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

Reply to DuboJ - Message ID#: 56959586

I'm slowly closing the gap on 4 million now.

I will get on that leaderboard legitimately.

Just harvested 2 of my Hawaiians.
Not really worth it money wise, but it's a nice looking plant and I feel accomplished.
Those ones had the time halved by Incense, I'm still growing my Hawaiian in the attic, that'll take the full 7 days, I've got a number of days left to go still, lol.

SwimStar
DivisionofJoy

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56962378

I just harvested all my Rainbow, +1million. I'll grow Rainbow on the island and Magic in my Yard&Field.

Audrey Ann Wickliffe
September 12, 1989 - June 25, 2011
bye my hippie

Please...

The Lockin

Yeah! Well my boot wants to join up with your ass, and I'm about to throw them a shotgun wedding!

The Hangar Bay

SwimPunk
SPAHGETT

Has anyone noticed a glitch that happens where a plant will not grow? For time remaining it says "0:NaN" and hasn't even grown into a seedling for over a day. >_<

Kind of annoying since all I can do is water it. It never grows, never withers. Its an immortal waste of space...

Is there any way to fix this?

Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

Reply to DivisionofJoy - Message ID#: 56962846

I've been growing things depending on how long I planned on sitting around.

I'll be all "well, I'm gonna walk away for at least an hour, let's plant Rare Berry."

SwimLegend
Buddyroe360

Reply to noobull - Message ID#: 56958684

noobull wrote:

Buddyroe360 wrote:

The game is automatically saved when you leave, or at least that is the case with me.

You're game progress has nothing to do with whether you are logged in or not - you only have to log in when you submit your score.

The game progress is stored locally on whatever computer you were using. If you moved to another computer, then you left your savegame behind (and your plants are withering or already dead). If this is indeed the case, you're on a PC, and you wish to move your savegame file around, send me a PM and I should be able to help.

Did the same thing happen to your Victorian BMX game? If so, then it might be that you cleared out all of your flash tidbits accidentaly (or on purpose). If not, then there is a legitimate problem with the game that needs to be addressed.

Hmmmmm.......I assumed it had to do with my log in........One scenario you brought up seems to be the case, but another seems false.

What I mean is I started on the computer at work, and since I'm not the only one using it, and there is a lot of history, cache, and cookie deletion going on that could well be the case, but I checked on my plants from a different computer (though that computer was on the same network, but I don't see how that would matter)........It's a pretty moot point now that I started over anyway.

As far as V-BMX it did delete my progress at one point, but the stages seemed to have changed, and the wheelie spam technique no longer worked so I just assumed it was updated to filter out cheaters, but I pumped my score back into the top 10 anyway.......At least it was......I stopped playing it.

Kaitlyn brought a wolf for me to fight, and refused to speak to me until I'd bested it in battle.
I did so, easily. Because there are three things that I'm the t!ts at: Barbecuing, Mega Man 2 and finding lupine pressure points.
I thought we'd mack a little after that, but she just laugh-cried manically over the wolf corpse until her face turned purple. Also, she was driving an Aztek and that's literally my only deal breaker.

I'M COMMITTING VERBAL MURDER IN THE MAJOR THIRD DEGREE
MY NAME IS BEETHOVEN MOTHERPHUKKER, MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF ME.
SwimHELPeR
noobull

[ Edited ]

Reply to SPAHGETT - Message ID#: 56966800

SPAHGETT wrote:

Has anyone noticed a glitch that happens where a plant will not grow? For time remaining it says "0:NaN" and hasn't even grown into a seedling for over a day. >_<

Kind of annoying since all I can do is water it. It never grows, never withers. Its an immortal waste of space...

Is there any way to fix this?

Yes. This problem has been noted, even in this thread. However, we haven't heard anything back from Ceej about it (or the mysterious disappearing game bug). It appears that most of Ceej's attention has been directed at the Robot Unicorn Attack iPhone game, and that does not bode well for a fix, because after a week or two the game will get even less attention. Do a submit game error email (it's in the instructions section, I can't post the addy here), if you haven't already.

Edit: On the other hand, it appears that ThisIsPop will be introducing new plants/items from time to time, so a fix might come when that happens.

@Buddyroe360: The wheelie thing should still work - it can be very difficult to pull off on a fast computer. I don't think it has been taken away, since Dylorian has been slowly creeping toward my high score. I quit playing about a month ago, so I can't be sure either.

Most of the time cheaters have grown bored of the game, as I've climbed to #36. We have a couple "regular" cheetahs at #1 and #3, but I had to chuckle at the #3 score (pot, murder, satan).

SwimBinary
gallantmon8

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 56854212

Swim_Ceej wrote:

DylDozer wrote:

Totally owned the game, yet my score won't post on the public scores :-(  Level 25 and almost 4 mill!!! Yet I no get my glory???!!!!

If you're level 25 already on the first day of release then... I'm pretty sure you're going to be banned soon. :smileytongue:

Yeah, I'm assuming he must have cheated via his PC's built-in clock................Though I'm not sure that should be banned, for various reasons.

*calls in the Old Spice Guy*
The Hanne is now diamonds.
-Ayu Tsukimiya

DINOCHIROPTERAN
Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

Reply to noobull - Message ID#: 56973318

noobull wrote:

Most of the time cheaters have grown bored of the game, as I've climbed to #36. We have a couple "regular" cheetahs at #1 and #3, but I had to chuckle at the #3 score (pot, murder, satan).

You mentioning this led to me looking at the leaderboard and noticing one important thing.

Ceej, you might want to ban and delete anyone who's high score ends in a number other than 0 or 5.

Those are impossible scores since the game only works in money values that end in 0 or 5.

I don't know what other cheats are on the high score list, but for certain all legitimate high scores HAVE TO end in 0 or 5.

SwimNub
PabloEskabar

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56985854

sup im new to this game but think its fkin awesome. **BOO** theres cheaters at the top but o well maybe they get deleted  soon. o yea so where is te leaderboard? i cant find it. and cant u check out other peoples farms?

Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

Reply to PabloEskabar - Message ID#: 56989036

No, but you can check out this nice screenshot from my farm.

SwimNub
Riehm420

I'm getting this 0:NaN.  This is BULL**BOO**! I need my Sour Indigo.

Medical Grade
SwimHELPeR
noobull

Reply to MysticDrachen - Message ID#: 56985854

MysticDrachen wrote:

You mentioning this led to me looking at the leaderboard and noticing one important thing.

Ceej, you might want to ban and delete anyone who's high score ends in a number other than 0 or 5.

Those are impossible scores since the game only works in money values that end in 0 or 5.

I don't know what other cheats are on the high score list, but for certain all legitimate high scores HAVE TO end in 0 or 5.

No worries. I am fairly certain those two will be banned tomorrow afternoon.

I didn't want to post what was said in red because cheaters like that will be harder to spot with that information. (I mean, sure, only the dumb ones or the ones that don't care will make that mistake anyway.)

Two more hours and I'll have eight Hawaiians, all next to boomboxes, ready to harvest.

Some more interesting things - I found the first two in the comments, but I did check up on them.

The Magic gets +12 on the yield with the equivalent of a Buddha and a flamingo, or higher. My guess was that Bone Seed would be the superior 24-hour plant with the $5000 unit price, but the Magic is much better because of this big yield boost.

The Golden gets +9 on the yield with the same configuration, but the Oracle is the better 6-hour plant.

With two Buddhas, the profit per hour on the Oracle ($2208.33 per hour without any time accelerators) is double that of the Rainbow, but eight times the "work," and work is for suckers.

Order of the Owl
MysticDrachen

[ Edited ]

Reply to noobull - Message ID#: 57009598

Yeah, to hell with working hard.

Got Rainbow covering my entire plantation right now save for the Hawaiian growing in my Attic.

I'm over 8 million currently, all those Rainbows (planted at the same time so will bloom at the same time) are sure to push me over 10, maybe even over 11 million.

I wonder if I'm the only one to have a Hawaiian grow the full 7 days with no time acceleration or cheating.

SwimNub
budsmokers17thave

Reply to DuboJ - Message ID#: 56944166

is it true that the people with the high score cheated? i dnt understand how u can have that money right now?