Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimInsider
Swim_Ceej

New Game: One Man and His Dinosaur

Make your dino heard some sheep.* 

*Game more exciting than that description.

http://games.adultswim.com/one-man-and-his-dinosaur-twitchy-onlin
e-game.html

Discuss.

SwimHELPeR
noobull

Re: New Game: One Man and His Dinosaur

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 61745308

I had a runaway game here.

Back story: Had to pee. Suicide was the only option, since there is no pause. Last lamb got pushed (barked) off the left-hand side of the screen, and didn't come back.

All I had left was my dinosaur :smileysad:.

The distance score stopped going up, but I could still kill enemies and collect bonuses. I hadn't seen any additional sheep to pick up, though fakes had shown themselves.

Alas, I cannot die.

I made this second screenshot, and, it figures, soon afterward the sheep off the screen got killed. :smileyvery-happy: Just take note of the change of distance compared with the change of score :smileywink: (Also note that both scores end in 93.)

I got to 3 million legit though, but now my score has a black mark on it :smileysad:.

Classic [as] Games Directory!Maths is important!Part TwoTotal noob podASMB rank chartTHE GALACTIC BIRD FLOWER GANG
Want a sig image? Here's one way to get one - help on the Eagleheart wiki!
Proud member of team 10000! Locked 12/11/11, but never locked in our hearts!
"Noobull is a bitchpoop vaginadog" - SwimMod_Luuv
noobull's 2014 Buccaneers prediction: 6-10 Actually: They are the worst pro football squad I have ever seen.
SwimPunk
MickeyT76

Reply to noobull - Message ID#: 61756994

Hey Noobull,

That's definitely a bug, and it's one that we've been trying to clear up for some time now. Thankfully your explanation has given me a clue as to what's going on, so I've attempted another fix - hopefully we can get the game updated shortly. By the way, you can push Escape to pause the game at any time - it's something we neglected to mention in the tutorial, so I'll make sure that's also mentioned in the next version.

Cheers,

Mike.

SwimPunk
KKK-YAAAAA

Reply to MickeyT76 - Message ID#: 61764042

when can i expect to see the high score blip for this?? i always forget wen the week stops and starts and then how many weeks it takes for them to get aired, but i would love to record it for a pic> glhf tyty

Order of the Owl
MilkLover

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 61745308

Tried it. Hated it. Found it too easy.

At least unti I got to the third area (the amusement park). How in the WORLD do you expect me to beat all those mascots running around, especially when they a.) sometimes travel in packs, and b.) take more than one hit to be killed??? :smileysad: