SwimNub
Swim_DrewId

Re: New game: My Lil' Bastard

Reply to xgunsmokex - Message ID#: 48488033

xgunsmokex wrote:
Ok, STUPID< STUPID<STUPID. It isn't compatible in the least w/Internet explorer. WTF? I had to intall Google Chrome (which I have used and hate) to even play the Funfetti thing. Even FireFox wouldn't work. This game is an Alpha stage release. Anyway, it seems to be specific browser compatible issues. Nice try [AS], but you failed.

what does run? ad? preroll (that worm eating the fighting elephant and monkey)? does the game load in at all?

what are yer specs (OS, browser (version + SP), flash verison, and do you have an ad block app running, cuz that will break the game page)

01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001

from the ministry of misinformation: Don't do bad stuff

This thread came up in my vanity search

It's not my deal! Go bug The New, But Not As Magical Papa Bear

SwimInsider
Swim_Ceej

Reply to poison - Message ID#: 48488441

poison wrote:
how come i cant buy certain things even tho i have enough money too? its red and i cant purchase it. i got stuck on the one with the sex toy because he ripped the head off it, then i could not buy a new one. i dont understand!?

Try throwing the doll away. Then tell me what happens?

SwimNub

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 48363121

I am not able to feed my guy in the first level, i try to click and drag the bones to the bowl but it wont let me....any help?
SwimStar
ShadowGuy6

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 48488509

I've been playing on Internet Explorer and haven't had a problem. 
"Oh yeah, you can never have enough precision in your soup".
S.H.O.T.T.S. #69
"See? You could pull that trigger, but you totally wouldn't want to"
SwimNub
sheepondrugs

i can't pass the drunk stage:smileymad:
SwimNub

Reply to irish_dahlia - Message ID#: 48464554

well..for unlocking the first..u just click on the photo sign next to the help button,on the right, at the bottom of the page..(the three lil signs with yellow)..and they ll ask u to save/copy photo or somethin..and when u click cancel,they ll show u made a photo to ur pet.. :smileyvery-happy:..
SwimNub

Reply to gamecritick - Message ID#: 48464717

did u feed her and make her happy to the fullest?cuz that s one of the tasks too..and also..to..reach 200 gold..i still can t find the 7 th and 5th..:smileysad:
SwimPunk
dethklok_soad

how do you How do you stop the bastard from puking i got it waster but 5 minutes went by and he is hungry and im poor!!
SwimPunk
dethklok_soad

nvm i got past that part but now i cant get past the bastard phase :smileyfrustrated:
SwimHELPeR
Kehotik_Angel

Reply to dethklok_soad - Message ID#: 48496001

dethklok_soad wrote:
nvm i got past that part but now i cant get past the bastard phase :smileyfrustrated:

The is no real end to it. Just used to get the rest of the goals.
HELPeR for One Piece, Samurai Jack, and Gurren Lagann
Owl #299
XBL Gamertag: JetBlackPhoenix
SwimPunk
dethklok_soad

Im only missing 4 of them 8,9,12,14 does any1 know what they are?
SwimPunk
dethklok_soad

How do you give the fuuuuuudgeer a bath???
SwimHELPeR
Kehotik_Angel

Reply to dethklok_soad - Message ID#: 48496472

dethklok_soad wrote:
How do you give the fuuuuuudgeer a bath???

I don't think you can. You can only wipe it if it poops. Thats the only method of cleaning it. I read that getting 2000 gold was one of them. Making it call you daddy was another, just ask it to 100 times or so and it will eventually crack. :smileyvery-happy:
HELPeR for One Piece, Samurai Jack, and Gurren Lagann
Owl #299
XBL Gamertag: JetBlackPhoenix
SwimPunk
dethklok_soad

lol i just killed him :smileytongue: well too bad :smileyvery-happy:
SwimNub

Reply to dethklok_soad - Message ID#: 48496869

so the game loads and the next thing i see is score submitted.   there are no buttons, no clickables, no nothing.   latest version of flash didnt help, and i use Firefox.   my PC is a decent machine.  if i can play Battlefield 2, The Sims 2, Far Cry, and such on this machine, a flash game cant be too much to handle.

What's the freakin' deal?
SwimNub

Reply to irish_dahlia - Message ID#: 48464554

REWARDS:
Take a picture of your pet
Reward your pet with a treat
Punish your pet
Walk your pet
Walk your pet five times
Fill your pet up completely
Clean up 25 piles of poop
On the computer, tell your pet you love it
Collect $200
Got your pet wasted from drinking

This is all I've figured out so far.

SwimNub

Reply to gamecritick - Message ID#: 48464717

You don't have to talk on the computer for ten minutes, you just have to type a bunch of babble and it eventually says "keep this up and you'll get a reward." And then two responces after that, you're done.
SwimNub

2000 coins

Reply to kendratalamantes - Message ID#: 48481549

The Geek stage is where you have to do it. You have to let him keep pooping and giving you coins. You also get more if you feed him and walk him. But the geek stage is the only stage you can do it in.

Order of the Owl
MilkLover

Reply to TexasAngel48 - Message ID#: 48498996

A couple nights ago, I started a new thread about how I haven't played My Lil' Bastard yet, but wanted to try.

Why did it suddenly get put into THIS thread? I STILL haven't played it yet!

SwimPunk
Lady-Queen-Debs

Reply to MilkLover - Message ID#: 48499127

:womanmad: how in the world do you potty train it, i cant figure it out, lol :womantongue:
Debs
SwimPunk
Leelu

Complete Guide To My Lil Bastard Game

Reply to Lady-Queen-Debs - Message ID#: 48500048

MY LIL BASTARD 

This is a guide how to grow your pet into the wonderful bastard that it is!

As of right now, my pet is in the bastard stage and I have not gotten past that stage yet, so please don’t bother me with the “what comes next” questions, because like you I don’t know yet. And yes I'm still missing one of the bonuses..

First you need to figure out what sex your pet will be. Drag the light bulb over the word

boy/girl until the egg hatches. Then you will get to name your pet.

Heres Some Tips:

1) There are 14 things you can do with your pet to earn extra cash. I will have them listed at the bottom of this post. well 13 anyway....i'm still missing one as I just mentioned.

2) If your pet falls asleep. LET THEM sleep. This generates happiness. If you click on anything in the room while your pet is asleep, it will wake up.

3) Also walking your pet increases happiness.

4) For fun type hot coffee into computer to see a funny reply.

5) If you put food in his bowl [& you can put more than 1 thing at a time] your pet will automatically go to his bowl to eat when it's hungry but you don't get points unless you give him food directly.

Stage one HUNGRY You will need to feed your pet. Despite posts claiming you can’t put food in your pets bowl fact is… YOU CAN. Any food regardless what it is. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself. Pick up a bone and place it in the bowl. Drag your pet over to the food bowl and watch your pet eat. You may need to buy it more food at the

store.

Stage two DIRTY This little crap factory will make a pile of steamy goodness for you to pick up. When it poops you must wipe its butt with toilet paper. Then you need to pick up the crap and throw it away in the garbage can. If you don’t wipe your pet ASAP, the pets happy level will drop fast. Suggestion, wipe first, pick up poop second.

Stage three HYPER Throw around the Frisbee with your pet. Click on the Frisbee, move your mouse let go of the mouse button and toss it around.

Stage four TOILET The only way you will get past this stage is by spraying your pet with the water bottle when your pet decides to squat or pee. Dropping your pet on the toilet won’t make ANY difference so don’t waste your time. The ONLY way to get past this level is the water bottle. Got it? Also, PATIENCE is key with level. You may have to spray your pet 50 times until it goes on the toilet. Keep the water bottle above your pets head. They will break it otherwise. During this level, your pet may get depressed. Take your pet for a walk. Buy a leash from the store.

Stage five GEEK Your pet gets a computer. Go talk to it! Your pet has quite the mouth on them. On this stage try to build up to 2,000 coins [one of the awards]. He will continue to use the toilet & this comes in handy because he gives coins & trophies after he uses the toilet. On ocasion he make go on the floor so keep an eye on him.

Stage six PYRO your pet will destroy things with Molotov cocktails. Burn baby burn

Stage seven SMOKER Smoking is bad ok? Spray your pet with the water bottle when it lights up.

Stage eight Funfetti Take all the stuffed animals falling from the sky and throw them away. DO NOT let your pet have their way with them.

Stage nine DRUNK Throw away the liquor. Don’t forget to feed your drunk pet, sober them up with a squirt of water. This is another level that takes patience.

He will poop a lot & you will probably have to walk him a lot to keep him happy. To get past drunk stage give him food until he's full then put him on the computer for a looong time and then you should be able to move on to Bastard.

Stage ten BASTARD Your pet has forgotten EVERYTHING. You will have to re-teach everything from the previous 9 stages. Good luck! You will need the water bottle 100% of the time when you’re not walking your depressed pet. As of right now, I don't personally know if there is an ending to the game. My thoughts are poison the little fudger and go play something else.

Here’s a list of 14 things that will help you get your secret bonus coins in the game also/AKA the Awards:

1. Took a picture of your pet - Locate the camera icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and snap a shot!

2. Rewarded your pet - Buy your pet the bone with the ribbon on it

3. Punished your pet - Spray the lil bastard with the water bottle

4. Walked the pet - Take you pet for a walk on the leash

5. Collected $200. - Save up!

6. Walked pet 5 times - Go for a walk and pick out a gift

7. Cleaned up25 turds - Throw away the poop

8. Played fetch 20 times - Toss the Frisbee around [lil secret-throwing frisbee then having him through it increases your points by 100]

9. Chatted for 10 minutes - Have your pet on the computer for 10 minutes. (Grab a smoke or a cup of coffee at this part. You don’t really need to talk to it. Just have your pet on the computer for 10 minutes)

10. Filled up pet completely - Feed your pet until it is full

11. Got your pet wasted - Liquor the pet up during the drunk stage before you throw away all the liquor

12. Pet Called You Daddy - keep typing call me daddy on computer till it does. Odd but true!

13. Told the pet you loved it. - type i love you on computer

14.Collected 2000 coins - save up

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL!

Call me daddy:

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/sircadagon/CallMeDaddy.j
pg
[/IMG]

Awards [last one's 2,00 coins]: 

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/sircadagon/Awards.jpg[/IMG]

Let Him Sleep [don't click on page till happiness is full]:

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/sircadagon/Sleeping.jpg[/IMG]

Sad Pet:

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/sircadagon/SadPet.jpg[/IMG]

SwimPunk
Leelu

Hey Ceej When can we get My Lil Bastard Icons for our profile???
SwimNerd
gamecritick

jjj

Reply to Mushetzell - Message ID#: 48495366

yes in fact i did tank u

don't blame the player blame the game ya bam gigity gigity goo allllllllllllll right
SwimNub

how do i start the Funfetti game
Swimpotent
SaucyRedHead

[ Edited ]

what do you do when bastard looks like this? she died cuz i didnt know what to do about it.http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/nupi/bastard.jpg
Message Edited by SaucyRedHead on 02-20-2009 06:52 PM