Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHELPeR
J-Dubb

American Dad Volume 3 (if you haven't got it)

Pick it up! Support America by laughing at it. :smileytongue:
gggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggg
gggggggggggg
gggggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggggg
gggggggggggg
~XBL gaemer tag: Jubbz9988 ~ My animu blog ~ Brawl Friend code: 1160-9405-9934~
" Still, I've given up my goal to blog on CSW. I'll just read and comment, and that's it. J-Dubb ruined my goal by rejecting my request... and now J-Dubb's true feelings of me... made me regret giving up that goal. And that's when I realized: even though I don't have the skills at this time to make my own blog, it's better than being bossed around by J-Dubb when posting on a blog owned by him. I mean, he ruined my entire week. "
SwimHELPeR
shakezula04

Re: American Dad Volume 3 (if you haven't got it)

Reply to J-Dubb - Message ID#: 43794392

I have my copy and love it! I've done my part. :smileyhappy:

\m/ DETHKLOK ROADIE #300 \m/
**Luck of th' Irish: Pickles' Chick #14**
-------Lost Viking #23-------
~~~ Henchmen Number 209 ~~~
*Remember 1/31/07*
I'm with Coco.
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to shakezula04 - Message ID#: 43796592

I got mine the very day it was releaced. Then went on to make thread about it. Not this one.
Futurama Pownz
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

I just got American Dad vol 3...

and I am fairly satisfyed with it only a few disapointing elements one being there were only 18 episodes compared to 19 its missing the Tear Jerker episode. However 18 sitll isnt bad its still more than the recent Family Guy DVDs have to offer when it comes to episodes. Than again tvshowsondvd.com can be wrong from time to time. Another disapoointment with the DVD is only selected episodes are uncencored I have heard a few swear words bleeped out and a middle finger blured. Over all I am very satisfyed with it. Just thought I should let the people know who are planning on buying it what to expect.
Futurama Pownz
SwimStar
SurleyMcDouchebag

Re: I just got American Dad vol 3...

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 43555382

i got it yesterday too. Combined with v. 1 and 2 i think i now have 50 episodes of American Dad. I think i like this one the same as v. 2, and i think they are both better than v.1, but the show started a little slow and there are more eps on the later 2 so more chances for gold. Also, by the 2nd set the writers had figured out it was more fun to just let Roger go in public in disguise for different character bits instead of always hiding him.

There are actually a few eps on here that i haven't seen repeated on Fox or [as] yet, and one or two i either missed or was to drunk to remember, always a fun surpise.

Moral Orel and Pushing Daisies are both cancelled.
I love King of the Hill, but i don't know if it fits [as]. Better than Family Guy again, though.
Atleast i can look forward to anothr season of Xavier and Squidbillies.
R.I.P. Moral Orel[S.H.O.T.T.S.#15] [Mission Hill lost ep animatic/cast reading]
SwimSuperfan
punk_princess_621

spacepilot3001 wrote: I just got American Dad Vol. 3...

I'm sorry...

(haha...not a big fan)

How much did it cost?
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to SurleyMcDouchebag - Message ID#: 43575372

SurleyMcDouchebag wrote:

i got it yesterday too. Combined with v. 1 and 2 i think i now have 50 episodes of American Dad. I think i like this one the same as v. 2, and i think they are both better than v.1, but the show started a little slow and there are more eps on the later 2 so more chances for gold. Also, by the 2nd set the writers had figured out it was more fun to just let Roger go in public in disguise for different character bits instead of always hiding him.

There are actually a few eps on here that i haven't seen repeated on Fox or [as] yet, and one or two i either missed or was to drunk to remember, always a fun surpise.

I also have volumes one and two but I got those a few months ago originally I thought the show was just a cheap knock off of Family Guy but as I watched it more I started to really get in to it and enjoy it. As this show progresses the episodes do get better. The first American Dad DVD I got was actually volume 2 because I saw that best buy was haveing a sale on Fox shows I got it for $20 eventually I went back to get volume 1. I too got the DVD to get cought up on the show  because I got a job a year and a half ago since then I havent had the time to watch Fox sundays because I would always be working when the stuff I loved was on I could catch Family Guy on adult swim so there wasent a big deal there but they didnt show American Dad. I too have seen a lot of episodes I hadent seen before.

I love it when Roger goes in to public as well however there is one thing I miss from the first season and that is the splooges he always had at random comeing from his arm pits. Every 7 hours just like clock work.

One thing I wish the show would do is give Klaus more lines.

Futurama Pownz
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to punk_princess_621 - Message ID#: 43576197

punk_princess_621 wrote:
spacepilot3001 wrote: I just got American Dad Vol. 3...

I'm sorry...

(haha...not a big fan)

How much did it cost?
I got it from wal-mart for around $30.00
Futurama Pownz
SwimSuperfan
punk_princess_621

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 43576547

That's decent.

I can't stand buying shows for $50... seems so unreasonable.
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to punk_princess_621 - Message ID#: 43576720

punk_princess_621 wrote:
That's decent.

I can't stand buying shows for $50... seems so unreasonable.
Yeah I know what you mean if it is over 40 I just say no way. My TV show collection really took off thanks to a little place called EB games back in the day they sold Used DVDs so I always got great deals on them. I bought every volume of Family Guy 1-4 (they were all there) and only spent around 80 dollars thats 20 dollars a volume. Now EB games has completely stopped selling DVDs and I now I have either hope for a good deal (that normally happens) or get ripped.
Futurama Pownz
SwimSuperfan
punk_princess_621

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 43576837

Yeah, I'm always afraid that the discs aren't going to work if I buy it used. Stupid fear... for the most part.

I'm wicked picky about my dvd collection... and keeping them in working order. My brothers are ridiculous about movies/cds/games they don't take care of them. Whenever they borrow anything from me, there's a chance I may never see it again... their room is like a literal... black. hole. I'm sure half of what I left home when I came to school is missing now. :smileyindifferent:

Anyways, a bit off subject.

SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to punk_princess_621 - Message ID#: 43576927

punk_princess_621 wrote:
Yeah, I'm always afraid that the discs aren't going to work if I buy it used. Stupid fear... for the most part.

I'm wicked picky about my dvd collection... and keeping them in working order. My brothers are ridiculous about movies/cds/games they don't take care of them. Whenever they borrow anything from me, there's a chance I may never see it again... their room is like a literal... black. hole. I'm sure half of what I left home when I came to school is missing now. :smileyindifferent:

Anyways, a bit off subject.

Thats OK I can totally relate to that I used to have this friend who would borrow DVDs from me all the time I would always get them back and either something would be missing or the disk would look like it had been scrubbed with steel wool. He dosent borrow DVDs from me any more. Last DVD he borrowed from me was Borat he forgot to bring back the DVD sleeve that he used as a coaster now I have a huge warter mark on the DVD sleeve. It is a major pet peeve of mine when a DVD I own is some how Damaged. I take really good care of my DVDs. However I have no trouble with siblings borrowing my things since I have 2 sisters and they completely hate adult swim and the kinds of movies I am in to. '

Something more on topic I am listing to the commentary on the episode titled Joint Custody on the American Dad Season 3 set.

Futurama Pownz
SwimStar
SurleyMcDouchebag

Reply to punk_princess_621 - Message ID#: 43576927

most used DVDs will come with a week to a month time period where u can check if they work and return them if u have a problem, that's why almost half my collection is used.

Also, to the other poster with their case as a coaster, i had someone use my ATHF v. 1 disc as a coaster. The DISC! that's why i gave away the other disc and just have to buy it again one day when i can justify buying eps i have seen 3 dozen times and already had on video and DVD.

I love King of the Hill, but i don't know if it fits [as]. Better than Family Guy again, though.
SwimSuperfan
punk_princess_621

Reply to SurleyMcDouchebag - Message ID#: 43579066

Its surprising what people will do will them.

Thats ridiculous... sounds like what my brothers would do.

I'll try to be more accepting of "Pre-owned" discs.

Maybe they should change all those little sticker to that... better connotation. for sure.
Swimmortal
Makahari2000

I like the cover alot, looks really neat.

I want it, but unfortunately I want other dvds more.  I'll have it eventually. 

My tumblr | My last.fm | Aim: MakaBozey

SwimStar
SurleyMcDouchebag

Reply to Makahari2000 - Message ID#: 43581731

it is a pretty cool cover. I liked v.2's cover best though, with a naked gun wielding Stan draped in the flag and poor Klaus looking up in horror at the Stan junk only he can see.

SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to SurleyMcDouchebag - Message ID#: 43579066

SurleyMcDouchebag wrote:

most used DVDs will come with a week to a month time period where u can check if they work and return them if u have a problem, that's why almost half my collection is used.

Also, to the other poster with their case as a coaster, i had someone use my ATHF v. 1 disc as a coaster. The DISC! that's why i gave away the other disc and just have to buy it again one day when i can justify buying eps i have seen 3 dozen times and already had on video and DVD.

at this point I know who will treat my DVDs good and  who will treat them like ** rabble :robotmad: **.
Futurama Pownz
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to Makahari2000 - Message ID#: 43581731

Makahari2000 wrote:

I like the cover alot, looks really neat.

I want it, but unfortunately I want other dvds more.  I'll have it eventually. 

It is defidently worth the buy. However if you got your information from tvshowsondvd.com they were wrong about one thing it dosent have the TearJerker episode when I found that out I was kind of mad because that was half the reason I wanted it but still 18 episodes and there isnt a bad one in the bunch. There are other DVDs I wanted I just wanted American Dad the most.
Futurama Pownz
Swimportant
redd_bugg26

hey, thanks for the info.  i want to get a hold of volume 3, but i've been needing to save my money for other things at the moment.

i have volumes 1 and 2, and i absoluetly love them!

too bad "tear jerker" isn't included in that dvd set.  i loved that episode...

The cutest Bugg in town
SwimHELPeR
shakezula04

I'm a huge fan of American Dad and just had to pick up the latest DVD. I'm loving every bit of it! :smileyvery-happy:
*Remember 1/31/07*
I'm with Coco.
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to redd_bugg26 - Message ID#: 43787339

redd_bugg26 wrote:

hey, thanks for the info.  i want to get a hold of volume 3, but i've been needing to save my money for other things at the moment.

i have volumes 1 and 2, and i absoluetly love them!

Yeah I know that feeling I am trying to just save my money now. I made alot of huge expences lately (I got an i Pod Touch) So that kind of set me back a bit now I know I probably wont beable to get the new Shin Chan DVD that comes out in 2 weeks

Tear Jerker is one of my favorites. There is also another episode that aired before Franny 911 that wasent going to be included in the set (I knew this one wasent before the DVD came out) The second christmas episode they had where stan dies and has to go to purgatory. Why they didnt add that one on I will never know. Enjoy this set because it will probably be another year before the next one comes out.

I was disapointed to find Tear Jerker not on the set since even on the American Dad website even after the DVD came out it still said that Tear Jerker would be on it.

Futurama Pownz
SwimHELPeR
shakezula04

Reply to redd_bugg26 - Message ID#: 43787339

redd_bugg26 wrote:

Yeah, I loved that episode too. I guess we'll have to wait for it.
*Remember 1/31/07*
I'm with Coco.
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to shakezula04 - Message ID#: 43796159

You're the worst contractor ever!!!!

The End

The End ?

The End

Futurama Pownz
SwimPunk
scream1990

i think American Dad is funnier by the day So im going to be laughting my balls off XD!
I see blood, i like blooD!!!!
Swimfamous
JustinCoherent

Reply to scream1990 - Message ID#: 43812052

Don't do that.:smileyvery-happy:
[your children must by future volumes]

■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■      ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■        ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■          ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■            ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■              ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                      ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                        ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                          ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                            ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                              ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                      ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                        ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                          ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                            ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                              ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                                ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                                  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                                    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■                                                      ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■