Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimStar
stunnerinc

Re: ASWF 3: The assault continues

Reply to Mr_Thursday_Night - Message ID#: 23473816

Yes, it does. Even with the promo rust. Hopefully I'll get better as things go along.
It wouldn't pay me more to marry a b*tch,
than to marry a wh*re.
SwimStar
stunnerinc

Reply to piper0132003 - Message ID#: 23473867

With guitars, amps, and Spinal Tap, you can never go wrong. :smileyhappy:
than to marry a wh*re.
SwimHipster
DaBrotherman

Reply to stunnerinc - Message ID#: 23472433

Ha, Long time no see Stunninc, don't make put your **bleep** in the hospital in my hometown, this Sunday, after I win the Hardcore Title!
I'm Always Watching Ya! :smileywink:

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
Season: (4-1) Conf: (1-1)
Next Game: North Carolina's retarded city of Winston Salem, the D ICKS of Wake Forest; Thursday 8:00pm on ESPN!
SwimSuperfan
UrameshiCdd_Forever

Reply to stunnerinc - Message ID#: 23472433

ooc: Well, I wasn't here when you first started, so I don't actually no you, but since you are returning, I'll say welcome back.

Looking forward to seeing your character's personality and stuff.
I used to be a Swimsuperstar, but... AIM: IAmSofaKingDumb
ASWF Profile Record: 19-20-2 Current Feud: Cheech
The Pack Rules All: Cletus, Meshi, Beef, 3SS, and Derack

SwimStar
stunnerinc

Reply to DaBrotherman - Message ID#: 23474473

Yeah, it's been a while, but you winning the title? Ain't gonna happen. Not if I have anything to say about it. :smileyvery-happy:
than to marry a wh*re.
SwimStar
stunnerinc

Reply to UrameshiCdd_Forever - Message ID#: 23474749

Thank you, thank you. And I must say, you've got some mad promo skills. You've got me jealous as a motherfunker.

I'm gonna try to get my stats and stuff up as soon as I can.

than to marry a wh*re.
SwimSuperfan
UrameshiCdd_Forever

[ Edited ]

Reply to stunnerinc - Message ID#: 23474845

stunnerinc wrote:

Thank you, thank you. And I must say, you've got some mad promo skills. You've got me jealous as a motherfunker.

Aw shucks. :smileyblush::smileyvery-happy: Thanks.

And you probably already noticed, but just in case you didn't, there's two threads for the ASWF now. Here's the other one.

Edit- Had to put the link in.

Message Edited by UrameshiCdd_Forever on 02-16-2006 01:11 AM

SwimStar
stunnerinc

Reply to UrameshiCdd_Forever - Message ID#: 23474892

UrameshiCdd_Forever wrote:

stunnerinc wrote:

Aw shucks. :smileyblush::smileyvery-happy: Thanks.

And you probably already noticed, but just in case you didn't, there's two threads for the ASWF now. Here's the other one.

Edit- Had to put the link in.

Message Edited by UrameshiCdd_Forever on 02-16-2006 01:11 AM

I appreciate that. But, seriously, though, you're good.
than to marry a wh*re.
SwimGuru
Mr_Thursday_Night

Reply to UrameshiCdd_Forever - Message ID#: 23474892

Urameshi, to answer your question, he's good old Stone Cold for us.

And yes, your promo skills are making us all look silly at this point. For some, it's a good excuse to give up. For me, it's a good excuse to break out the thesaurus and peel off the big spots. Considering I make other people bring dictionaries to debates with me, that's a feat.
ASWF Profile
"Hulk Hogan is to wrestling what Leukemia is to Bone Marrow." - Mike Quackenbush
SwimLegend
GeminiShamrock

Reply to Mr_Thursday_Night - Message ID#: 23475559

OOC: Well, Kali and I are collaborating on a Valentine's Day promo that might be a little mushy (and maybe even break a promo-making rule or two). I guess you guys will have to read it when it finally gets sent down the pike.

Oh, and Kali? We need to make a promo that'll strengthen our feud with Beef and Iceman before NWO so get back to me whenever you can. Thank you.

Gallifrey Falls No More
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff." - The Tenth Doctor.
Entrance theme (if I were a wrestler): "Speak" by Queensrÿche.
Jeff Murdock, aka "Moparman" and "The-Green-Hornet" (1986-2013)
"Goodnight, sweet prince. And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest." - Horatio (to Hamlet, from Hamlet, written by William Shakespeare.)
SwimThreadless
thedarkwolf

Reply to Mr_Thursday_Night - Message ID#: 23475559

Mr_Thursday_Night wrote:
Urameshi, to answer your question, he's good old Stone Cold for us.

And yes, your promo skills are making us all look silly at this point. For some, it's a good excuse to give up. For me, it's a good excuse to break out the thesaurus and peel off the big spots. Considering I make other people bring dictionaries to debates with me, that's a feat.

Give up? Why sir I have barely begun to fight! Good stuff from everybody so far. I really need to get something up soon.

Swimportant
Kuro_Kali

Reply to thedarkwolf - Message ID#: 23476007

OOC: I was off by nine minutes on my prediction, but you only stayed on AIM for one minute, so I still win. :smileytongue:
Always a lady. || Profile

Keep in mind, my darling, not every saint is a fool.
SwimGuru
Mr_Thursday_Night

Reply to Kuro_Kali - Message ID#: 23476098

IC: *The scene is a moderately lit weightroom in the ASWF home arena just outside Atlanta, Georgia. Inside, "Mr. Thursday Night" Derek Silver is getting ready for a Van Dam Lift when the door swings open, revealing piper, in full workout garb and holding a gym bag, on the other side.*

piper: Mornin', Derek. WOOOOOO!

DS: *Looks up from his stretch* Buenos días a usted, también.

piper: *Puzzled* ...in English, please?

DS: *Chuckles and stands up* Good morning to you, too.

piper: Right then. How're you today?

DS: *Posts a leg on either adjacent bench* Every morn I wake is a blessing, a gift from God. The hands that made and control the universe are giving me presents! How can I NOT feel good about that?

piper: Wow...that is cheesy.

DS: Hey, that's how I live my life. So, how are you on this blessed day? You ready for your match against Jex on Sunday?

piper: You know it, champ! I'm walking into Baltimore the challenger, and walking out the United States champion, and that's a guarantee. WOOOOOO!

DS: *Rolls a special weight bar over to his setup, 55 lbs. to a side.* Hey, if you fight Jex half as hard as you fought me at Instigation, I don't doubt you will. Have you taken my advice on your movelist yet?

piper: A little bit. Some of your moves wouldn't fit Mr. Old School very well, but I did modify a few existing moves to hit from more places. I also threw in a top-rope superkick.

DS: That's just crazy enough to work!

piper: I thought so myself, and I know the Piperholics will be all over it when I debut it. So, how about your match against Urameshi?

DS: It's going to be a lot of fun, I guarantee that. In fact, I'm getting back to my roots for this match.

piper: What...wait, you don't mean--

DS: *Nodding as he lifts the weights* Cletus and I aren't on talking terms right now, but I did talk to M, and my match with Urameshi is going to be a hardcore match. Falls count anywhere, naturally, so he can run, but he can't hide, and his buddies in Power Trip can't help him if they can't find him.

piper: I guess.

DS: Hey, it's about time someone showed him what's what. He's had some success, I'll admit that, but he calls himself a god when he's really just a blaspheming coward. Someone needs to show him that's the wrong way to go about life; it may as well be me. *Drops the weights slowly* When our match is over, the bell will ring, and we'll both leave eventually. In Hell, Satan won't give him that mercy. I'm going to see if I can't save him from that fate.

piper: You really think you can change him?

DS: How will I know if I don't try? *Something rumbles in MTN's pocket* What the--*He pulls out his cell phone* Hold on, piper.

piper: Oh, not THAT crap again!

DS: *Peering at the screen* No, this is legit. *Flips phone open* Hello?...This is he...oh, hey, didn't recognize your voice for a minute...I'm listening...Sure, sure...Wait, you want to do what now?...OH, rent it for a night, okay...Well, for you, I'd usually do it for free, but I'm behind on my bills right now, so I have to charge something by law...I'd say $100 is fair...DOUBLE that?! Awfully generous of you...Okay, tell you what, send $100 a piece to, let's see, the MDA and the Columbus Humane Society in your name, and we'll call it even, okay?...Groovy...Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Szatowski. Say hi to Sonya for me...God bless. *Flips phone down*

piper: Okay, I'll bite. Who was that?

DS: Rob Van Dam himself. I bought the rights to the "Mr. Thursday Night" moniker when WWE moved him to RAW. Apparently, RAW's on a Thursday this week. Thus, he wants to rent the name from me for that night.

piper: ...I don't believe you.

DS: Your choice, man. But, as a safety measure, don't call me "Mr. Thursday Night" until Friday, okay?

piper: Okay, right, will do.

*¡EL FIN!*

OOC: Just a comedy bit I thought up thanks to the scheduling changes, and a little promo work, as well. Also, I feel like I missed something, Kali...:smileyindifferent:
ASWF Profile
"Hulk Hogan is to wrestling what Leukemia is to Bone Marrow." - Mike Quackenbush
SwimHotshot
TrigunCheech

Reply to piper0132003 - Message ID#: 23473867

ic: *Cheech opens the door letting himself out of Piper's locker room and pauses. He turns back towards Piper...*

Trigun- Oh, one more thing before I go.
Piper- *stops himself in mid verse* Huh? Oh yeah... shoot!
Trigun- Your entrance music...
Piper- What about it?
Trigun- Poison?
Piper- YEAH! What's the matter with Poison?
Trigun- Well, technically they were around only for the later part of the 80's and very early 90's. While it is true that they were around in the 80's, they do not represent the true feel of 80's rock or metal. If I were you I would go with Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, even early GnR... you know, something good.
Piper- *looking kind of put out* :smileysad: But I like my entrance music.
Trigun- I'm sorry to sound condesending, but I really think Poison is just way too cheesie a band. Look, I'm sorry. I'll let you go. *Cheech finally leaves Piper. He walks down the hall, turns the corner, and bumps into someone he has not seen in a long time.*

Stunnerinc- *his beer having been knocked loose from his grasp and into the air, his sights never leaving the tumbling beer can racing to the floor* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *the beer can hits the floor and its contents splash onto the floor and both their shoes. Slowly picking his head up to look at who colided with him.* Who in the hell do you think you are? *his eyes lock onto Cheech's face who's raising an eyebrow looking at this enraged man who's beer has hit the floor. He does the math and realizes who it is.* Cheech!

Trigun- Nice to see you to Stunner. Nice to see you back as well. *Cheech starts walking away leaving a Stunned Inc in his tracks.* Sorry about the beer dude. Stop by my locker room and I'll replace that one for you. Later! *and Cheech turns the corner down the hallway*

Stunnerinc- *Who half expected a severe beatdown knowing his past history with Cheech stands there blinking* Huh!?

~end~

ooc: Just a little way to say hi dude. Welcome back!
ASWF Profile :: Member of Millennion (Leon McNichol, TrigunCheech, and Dae Veritas)
"Yeah? Well my god has a hammer." -Nick Fury
"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely, unless you're Robert Downey Jr., in which case, it makes you absolutely adorable!" - Green Goblin
Swimportant
Kuro_Kali

Reply to Mr_Thursday_Night - Message ID#: 23479331

((OOC: Great promo...and it mentioned Rob, so that makes it automatically awesome. And you're not missing much...Tuesday night Wolf said he'd be on AIM Wednesday. I said "Yeah, you'll sign on at 12:45, you'll be doing 30 other things at once, and we'll get five lines (of a promo) done." He signed on at 12:54, but signed off a minute later. That's what I meant...sorry it was so random, but it was the only way I could say it to him.))
Always a lady. || Profile

Keep in mind, my darling, not every saint is a fool.
SwimGuru
Mr_Thursday_Night

Reply to Kuro_Kali - Message ID#: 23480218

OOC: How can I not give respect to my namesake? After hearing that RAW for this week would be moved to tonight, I thought about it for a bit and said "Wait a tic..." That's kinda where this promo came from, at least the last part. I decided to work the other stuff in, as well. I used piper to hearken back to our old feud in January, when he kicked it off with me ignoring him by pretending to be on the phone. So, I used him as a nod to that.
ASWF Profile
SwimNerd
chaingang18

Reply to cletus1901 - Message ID#: 22104165

(My music plays, Crowd on its feet)

CG18:I came out here because I am issuing a challenge to anyone who wants to take on the new rookie and I am asking the GM to give me a match at NWO I don't care who it is against I want to prove myself in this business and it starts this sunday at No Way Out.

(Music plays)

Taunt crowd 

"It's SwimLegendKiller don't forget it"
"I'll spit in your face and RKO you at once"
ASWF Record 2-1
SwimSuperfan
UrameshiCdd_Forever

Mr_Thursday_Night wrote:
DS: Rob Van Dam himself. I bought the rights to the "Mr. Thursday Night" moniker when WWE moved him to RAW. Apparently, RAW's on a Thursday this week. Thus, he wants to rent the name from me for that night.

piper: ...I don't believe you.

Haha, didn't see that one coming.

I guess we got to stir things up between us before Retribution (NWO).

So, you want to throw the first stone or should I?

SwimGuru
Mr_Thursday_Night

Reply to UrameshiCdd_Forever - Message ID#: 23481828

I threw a few casual stones in that promo, but you go ahead.
ASWF Profile
Swimmortal
Derackthehunter2

Reply to stunnerinc - Message ID#: 23474845

Feelz good dont it.
REC:30-26-1, PSN ID: El-Incredible.
~What use is godhood if you have no audience to flaunt it before. Eros The Infinity Gauntlet.~
According to 1pooh4u I'M THE SAINT OF ALL YOU SEE NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO
Nick named Booty Hunter by Elle_Eccentric
Ayria is my favorite lesbian, then Greedy fly and Portia De Rossi
Owl #350
Freshly birthed lesbian skittles are the juiciest - ergia
Buddyroe rating:Legitimate posting: If I count your constant macking, I guess I'll have to give you a 7.......Not many can drop online panties like you......You're like the AntiWestpark
Madness is not a place one goes, it's DeracktheHunter waiting to feel the trembling of the web? - GinaSzanboti
Swimportant
piper0132003

[ Edited ]

nice promo MTN. Even though i was the first one to do the Van Dam lift in ASWF.LOL

and Cheech 1984 is middle of the 80's. But alot of thire songs were 88. So Ill find another Band

but Judas was on the way out by mid 80's

Message Edited by piper0132003 on 02-16-2006 06:10 PM

Win if you can, lose is you must, but ALWAYS cheat!
- Jesse Ventura

If you appeal to the Masses you will live with the Clases,If you appeal to the Clases you will live with the Masses-Lanny Poffo
SwimThreadless
thedarkwolf

Reply to piper0132003 - Message ID#: 23487699

piper0132003 wrote:
nice promo MTN. Even though i was the first one to do the Van Dam lift in ASWF.LOL

and Cheech 1984 is middle of the 80's. But alot of thire songs were 88. So Ill find another Band

but Judas was on the way out by mid 80's

Message Edited by piper0132003 on 02-16-2006 06:10 PM

Pick Iron Maiden's "Wasted Years"
Swimportant
piper0132003

Reply to thedarkwolf - Message ID#: 23488515

or i might just do a darkness song. Cuse just like me they remeber the 80's. Yall will find out Sun
Win if you can, lose is you must, but ALWAYS cheat!
- Jesse Ventura

If you appeal to the Masses you will live with the Clases,If you appeal to the Clases you will live with the Masses-Lanny Poffo
SwimStar
COOLRUNNER87

[ Edited ]

Reply to UrameshiCdd_Forever - Message ID#: 23481828

OOC: Since I haven't promoed in a while, I just whipped something up. I hope you like it:

IC: As Madzechs attempts to recuperate from his injuries at the hands of both COOLRUNNER and the former Hardcore Champion Urameshi, he gets a knock on the door of someone unexpected...

Madzechs: Come in.

Standing before him is COOLRUNNER87, with his trusty Cat O' Nine Tails.

Madzechs: What are you doing here? And don't tell me that you're going to use......

CR: Don't worry, Zechs. I'm not here to hurt you right now. I'm here for some retribution.

Madzechs: *grinning from ear to ear* I see. I know what you want.

CR: So, you ready to go to his locker room?

Madzechs: Yes, I am.

Madzechs grabs a nearby sledgehammer as COOLRUNNER and Madzechs head to their destination.

A few minutes later....

As Urameshi is putting on his out of ring attire on in his locker room, he gets a knock on the door. He does not know what is about to happen to him.

Urameshi: Hey, Iceman and Beef.....

Before Urameshi can realize who is at the door, Madzechs hammers Urameshi across the head with the sledgehammer. Madzechs continues to swing the hammer into the chest and head of Urameshi, causing him to bleed profusely from his head. COOLRUNNER then starts to use his Cat O' Nine Tails, causing multiple slashes across his chest, legs, and back. COOLRUNNER then starts choking Urameshi with his Cat O' Nine Tails. After a short time, COOLRUNNER picks up Urameshi's body and then shows Madzechs Urameshi's battered head. Before Madzechs can deliver the finishing blow, security comes in and breaks up the fight.

A few minutes later....

"Du Hast" blares out of the speakers as COOLRUNNER comes out of the back, with his bloody Cat O' Nine Tails at his side. With microphone already in his other hand, he addresses the ASWF audience.

CR: Do you see this? COOLRUNNER holds up his bloody Cat O' Nine Tails with Urameshi's blood still dripping from it. This is a reminder that no one **bleep**s with me and survives. Who's blood is this, you ask? Well, let me show you the footage.

COOLRUNNER then proceeds to run the footage of Urameshi's savage beating from a security camera from within the Power Trip's locker room.

CR: That was something. Now, as for the Power Trip, you just got your warning. Next time you screw me over, NO ONE will survive. Now, to other matters. First, to all my opponents at Retribution: Urameshi was just an appetizer to the main course: 5 lifeless bodies as I win the Hardcore Championship. No one will stop me! And finally, as for Millennion: I QUIT. After time, you have sickened me, both with your lack of direction and lack of keeping gold around your waists. I have one more thing to do: Leon, this is for you.

COOLRUNNER gives the finger to the camera.

CR: Leon, **bleep** you. Millennion, **bleep** you. Good luck in hell.

COOLRUNNER then leaves the stage, leaving the crowd in dismay.

OOC: I was tired of being a heel, so I hope that this promo changes it all.

Edit: Looks like Wordpad doesn't carry over italics that well.

Message Edited by COOLRUNNER87 on 02-16-2006 09:35 PM

CRCool Runner
2009 [as3] NASCAR Champ... and not much else.
SwimHotshot
TrigunCheech

[ Edited ]

Reply to piper0132003 - Message ID#: 23487699

I guess just don't consider hair bands a part of the 80's.  I know, I know... they are from the 80's.  But if anything they are a greasie stain on the history of music.  Darkness, on the other hand, owns all!

Message Edited by TrigunCheech on 02-16-2006 10:22 PM

ASWF Profile :: Member of Millennion (Leon McNichol, TrigunCheech, and Dae Veritas)
"Yeah? Well my god has a hammer." -Nick Fury
"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely, unless you're Robert Downey Jr., in which case, it makes you absolutely adorable!" - Green Goblin