Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimStar

Re: Just to remind everyone, Ron Paul is still a N

Reply to Gaius_Sextus - Message ID#: 63223887

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

Astromang wrote:

Where do I say there should be no government or no rules?

Where did I say you did, Astro?

So how does letting the judicial system handle injury or property damage instead of the EPA blow my argument out of the water?

maybe that's how he got his wife :smileyvery-happy:

http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Babbling/definition-of-rape-has-be
en-updated-by-the-U-S/m-p/63228589#M9189342

alucardsexyghost accusing me of being a rapist, and drugging my wife. Stay classy [AS]
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to Schizo - Message ID#: 63223775

Schizo wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

you don't get it. you are saying that everyones pets should die before any punishment happens. you are saying that tylenol should of just let millions of people die before anyone made up their mind that it is a bad deal.

Didn't pets have to die before the FDA could be made aware about the food? 

no, thats why so many pets where saved, because it was recalled before lasting damage could be done do to inspections of the food

all hail the crimson king
SwimStar

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 63223893

crapshot2 wrote:

Nyanya wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

they can be trusted a hell of a lot more than wallstreet or crooked companies.

you don't think I want reform, I do. but doing what you guys are suggesting is **noel** retarded. waiting until everyones is dead and then hoping the market will react?

is that seriously the world you want to live in?

Why can they be trusted more? Please explain. I'm curious what makes them such boy scouts when everyone on the hill can and has been bought and sold.

Everyone wants reform. No one's telling you to wait. If you want reform, you have to help cause it. Reform doesn't always happen by voting for someone to do it for you. Hasn't this adminstration taught you anything in that regard?

I have a roof over my head, a decent job, relatively good health, and something to write with. I am not, and never will be, guaranteed to right to live until tomorrow and the day after. Neither will my children (god willing) or my children's children (again god willing). The world is what you make of it, and from the vantage point of what I can control, I like the world I live in. Of course, if you want the world you live in to be decided by other people rather than yourself, that's your right and I will respect that.

you wouldn't have relatively good health if you ate poisoned tylenol in the 80's.

thank you fda, thank you big brother. thats why they can be trusted more because they stop tylenol and the pet food place and the places buying lead paint from china. there might be some **noel** that I don't agree with, some reform, but they where not the ones that tried to sell lead tainted paint toys to children, they where the ones who stopped it. thhey are the ones that stoped enron (not the FDA obviously) 

thats why, and if you can't see that you are blind, completely blind. you are baught by rush limbaugh and glenn beck and for sale to the nearest coorperation where you can work you ass off 13 hours a day for minimum wage and there isn't a god **noel** thing you can do about it.

fuuuuuudge this thread. seriously. saying it's ok for my pets to die as long as the market reacts. fuuuuuudge whoever thinks that way.

If the FDA is omnipotent, then how come they didn't stop the poisoning in the first place before it happened?

alucardsexyghost accusing me of being a rapist, and drugging my wife. Stay classy [AS]
SwimSuperfan
Schizo

[ Edited ]

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 63223913

crapshot2 wrote:

Schizo wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

you don't get it. you are saying that everyones pets should die before any punishment happens. you are saying that tylenol should of just let millions of people die before anyone made up their mind that it is a bad deal.

no, thats why so many pets where saved, because it was recalled before lasting damage could be done do to inspections of the food

http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/safetyhealth/recallswithdrawa
ls/ucm129575.htm

The link seems to indicate that pets had gotten sick from the food, which raised a red flag an prompted the recall. We had a recent Enfamil scare where a baby died after drinking Enfamil, so the company had their formula tested and retested. Turned out nothing was wrong, but still - it seems like something has to happen before a recall is made, which is when the FDA steps in.

Point being, could a private or state consumer advocate group perform that very same function?

The Libertarian Atheist

Religious Tolerance

Proud resident of the seventh circle of hell.
SwimStar

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 63223913

crapshot2 wrote:

Schizo wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10771943/ns/health-pet_health/t/toxic
-pet-food-may-have-killed-dozens-do...

What? The company recalled it after testing the food and finding the high levels of aflatoxin in it. All the FDA did was investigate afterwards.

SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to Astromang - Message ID#: 63223911

Astromang wrote:

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

Astromang wrote:

So how does letting the judicial system handle injury or property damage instead of the EPA blow my argument out of the water?

Wow. Just wow. Either you can't comprehend what you read or you totally ignore the revavent parts. I can't answer a question like that because it's not what I said.

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
SwimStar

Reply to Gaius_Sextus - Message ID#: 63223999

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

Astromang wrote:

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

Astromang wrote:

Wow. Just wow. Either you can't comprehend what you read or you totally ignore the revavent parts. I can't answer a question like that because it's not what I said.

"No, but Astro did! ROFLOL! And you just blew Astro's argument out of the water!"

http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Babbling/Just-to-remind-everyone-R
on-Paul-is-still-a-Nazi/m-p/6322343...

SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to Astromang - Message ID#: 63223921

Astromang wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

Nyanya wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

you don't think I want reform, I do. but doing what you guys are suggesting is **noel** retarded. waiting until everyones is dead and then hoping the market will react?

Why can they be trusted more? Please explain. I'm curious what makes them such boy scouts when everyone on the hill can and has been bought and sold.

Everyone wants reform. No one's telling you to wait. If you want reform, you have to help cause it. Reform doesn't always happen by voting for someone to do it for you. Hasn't this adminstration taught you anything in that regard?

I have a roof over my head, a decent job, relatively good health, and something to write with. I am not, and never will be, guaranteed to right to live until tomorrow and the day after. Neither will my children (god willing) or my children's children (again god willing). The world is what you make of it, and from the vantage point of what I can control, I like the world I live in. Of course, if you want the world you live in to be decided by other people rather than yourself, that's your right and I will respect that.

you wouldn't have relatively good health if you ate poisoned tylenol in the 80's.

thank you fda, thank you big brother. thats why they can be trusted more because they stop tylenol and the pet food place and the places buying lead paint from china. there might be some **noel** that I don't agree with, some reform, but they where not the ones that tried to sell lead tainted paint toys to children, they where the ones who stopped it. thhey are the ones that stoped enron (not the FDA obviously) 

thats why, and if you can't see that you are blind, completely blind. you are baught by rush limbaugh and glenn beck and for sale to the nearest coorperation where you can work you ass off 13 hours a day for minimum wage and there isn't a god **noel** thing you can do about it.

fuuuuuudge this thread. seriously. saying it's ok for my pets to die as long as the market reacts. fuuuuuudge whoever thinks that way.

If the FDA is omnipotent, then how come they didn't stop the poisoning in the first place before it happened?

Nothing's perfect, Astro, but it's a hell of a lot better than no FDA.

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
Order of the Kitty
Master-Debater131

[ Edited ]

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 63223721

crapshot2 wrote:

you don't think I want reform, I do. but doing what you guys are suggesting is **noel** retarded. waiting until everyones is dead and then hoping the market will react? do you not remember when tylenol poisoned their product in the 80's? it wasn't until the FDA got involved that they recalled the **noel**

Against my better judgment im jumping into this fray..........but not like you think.

(also didnt Tylonol retract the pills on their own right before the gov stepped in?)

I totally agree with you.  Though only to the extent that the government should keep companies in check.

Wall Street and corporations all have one goal, make money.  They will do whatever it takes to make that money. 

The government, well to be more specific the people in government, have only one goal.  Get power and keep hold of it. 

The only real difference between Government and WS is that one group makes the laws and one group breaks the laws.  Actually, there is no difference between WS and Government.

So how about we go with this one as a middle ground that hopefully all people everyone here can agree on.

What we need isn't more laws or less laws.  What we need is the Government to actually enforce the laws it already has on the books and to do it in a way that is clear and concise(and hopefully non-partisan but thats just asking to much)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts

The voices in my head said I need to be nicer. What do they know anyways?
SwimStar

Reply to Gaius_Sextus - Message ID#: 63224091

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

Astromang wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

Nyanya wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

How so? This isn't something that is provable, you're just saying it because you have no other position other than "love government."

Order of the Kitty
Master-Debater131

Reply to Astromang - Message ID#: 63224161

Astromang wrote:

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

How so? This isn't something that is provable, you're just saying it because you have no other position other than "love government."

For the love of god would you and Gaius just have angry sex and get it over with?

You two are driving me insane.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts

The voices in my head said I need to be nicer. What do they know anyways?
Swimuminati
stilgar

Reply to Nyanya - Message ID#: 63223675

lets play a little game called "which would you buy?"

its simple really, there are no longer any rules in place for companies. most of them have switched back to the cheaper unsafe methods and their products don't get anymore expensive. now this other company is doing it the safer more expensive way and their prices are 5 times higher. now, which would you buy?

Just f*ck already! ~ Tristan Taylor

If someone wants to stick stuff in your poop hole and then gets mad when said poop comes out, well they're just silly...

"I do say commoner, could you drop the filth you are packing and saunter off to get me a spork, before I'm forced to feed you to my mop bucket full of piranha fish!"

Reika is my puppy. She is the most adorable puppy ever.
Roxy_da_Mistress: message received :smileywink:
4-HBabe is all mine! :smileymad:
still me is now in my sig.
LDK_SPARDA makes me blush.
GlitterCupcakes likes to feel special *feels her* Yup, she feels special.

Often I must speak other than I think. That is called diplomacy.

SwimStar

Reply to Master-Debater131 - Message ID#: 63224173

Master-Debater131 wrote:

Astromang wrote:

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

For the love of god would you and Gaius just have angry sex and get it over with?

You two are driving me insane.

I'm trying to teach. I guess it's not obvious that you can't prove things in an alternate universe, or what a logical fallacy is.

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to Master-Debater131 - Message ID#: 63224107

thats exactly what I'm saying, I'm not for bloated government, actually in every political thread there has ever been I have said that every facet of the government need be looked at and *tuned up* and not just throw money at a blind problem

all they need to do is the job they where created to do efficiently and correctly. Because seriously, the wait and see what happens after everyone dies approach is about the most morbid anti-humane approach I have ever heard of. it goes against every single thing our society is built on and it goes against everything I stand for. it is anti-life and just pure evil.

I seriously can not think of a more preposterous thing I have ever heard of on this website, besides yellow 7's death threats and it **noel** hurts me that my pets death should just be a market turn around, that thousands of pets death mean nothing other than us not shopping at said company anymore. it makes me sick, litterly ill.

I'm not normally a relegious man, but whomever thinks this is a good idea needs to go prey/meditate and seriously think about what this life is to them, because what if someone close to you died? is it just a market turn around? is the world just money and fuuuuuudge everyone.

there are some low people on this website but good lord

all hail the crimson king
Yeoman
ExpIosivo

Reply to GaiusIuliusCesar - Message ID#: 63214799

I'd say it's dangerously irresponsible to be this frivolous with disinformation.
What's the name of the song?
SwimHELPeR
wickedlady4180

Reply to ExpIosivo - Message ID#: 63225477

The Emperor knows exactly what he's doing.
He's laughing at these foolish mortals.
Tim & EricATHFH.MoviesBrakSGC2COblongsFamily.GBirdmanSealabVentureBebopS.JailMetalInuyasha12ozD.Note
[ プリクラ ] [ »»───(knee)───► ] [ Official H.E.L.P.e.R of the T&E/FG/CIO folders ]
Swimfamous
desantoos

Reply to Shotgun_Rhetoric - Message ID#: 63222463

Shotgun_Rhetoric wrote:

White yes, entitled no.

And as for this:

desantoos wrote:

I'd like to think that we deserve a politician who at least can represent those other than the white privledged.

Start naming some. Race aside you'll find that Obama still supports or at least abets a corporate police state as much as any of those f--ks in Congress or the current Supreme Court, he just hides it behind a thin veneer of populism until bills like NDAA hit his desk.

I'm quite aware that Obama has many many failings.

But that doesn't make Ron Paul a better candidate for the position.

I shot an arrow toward the sky...
Swimieval
EvilsergE

Reply to GaiusIuliusCesar - Message ID#: 63214799

Gotta rid of all the none sense Obama did for all the....people voted for him. Who never voted in their lives.
LIVE IN YOUR WXRLD.
PLY IN URS.
PSN, Steam - worldWar_me
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to Nyanya - Message ID#: 63223221

Ron Paul was talking about black people. He also called MLK a pedophile and suggested New york should be renamed zoovill, rape town, or lazyopolis as a response to some African american group that supposedly wanted it renamed after king.

Seriously, go ahead and try to tell me all that was taken out of context too. i have a lot more, as I said he wrote these horrible things for longer than I've been alive.
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens ; if you don't like Hitchens you can take a number, get in line, and kiss my ass.
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to Cepheus84 - Message ID#: 63223401

Not as puzzling as your affinity for mel brooks.

Julius Caesar, basically invented the first system of state welfare in history, among other things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxnZ-a4RNc
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens ; if you don't like Hitchens you can take a number, get in line, and kiss my ass.
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to Schizo - Message ID#: 63223473

My evidence for what? The fact that some ron paul supporter made that thing? Occam's razor, but then again for you to be familiar with that you would have already had to conclude that Ron Paul wrote those newsletters to.
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to ExpIosivo - Message ID#: 63225477

What are you talking about? This isn't "disinformation" its information, the regular kind, the thing that describes facts people should know about and don't.
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to wickedlady4180 - Message ID#: 63225911

I would like to remind everyone that Ron Paul also said that gaza is basically a concentration camp and that Israel shouldn't exist.

Seriously there is a reason both left and right wing media can't stand the guy anymore than I can.

http://www.verumserum.com/?p=36046
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to EvilsergE - Message ID#: 63226133

This has nothing to do with Obama, this is all about discrediting the myth that is ron paul.
Order of the Owl
Pinkfrog

Reply to GaiusIuliusCesar - Message ID#: 63226569

GaiusIuliusCesar wrote:
What are you talking about? This isn't "disinformation" its information, the regular kind, the thing that describes facts people should know about and don't.

No that is exactly what this is you said it your self when I asked you why you made this thread that is now 7 pages long.

"My goal is simple, to remind everyone that Ron Paul is a Nazi, this is a fact not a subject for debate."

You have made it clear

Anyone who has taken a different view of paul... That of not being a Nazi who wants to kill jewish people and all people of color is wrong and stupid ect..

You did provide some tabloid evidence but the bottom line you never awnsered and I feel is sort of the key to all of these ron paul threads I see around is simply.

Do you think he would beat obama in an election?

7 pages and noone else has asked or awnsered this question directly lol..

If you want to make a long thread on your other handle GT about how you are done with all of this.. Not to mention how you played those two handle oppside one another for a while there... lol and now you want me to take you serously? Oh wait you tagged ceph that you dont care if ppl take you serously.. Alright..

How about this

Ron Paul is who he is

If you are looking to oust more I dono what you want to call them tards in congress.. Like I said it doesnt start or end at Paul. Also If you simply look at his vote record in congress and what he has voted on. It paints a much different picture than you do with your.. Ron Paul is a nazi and anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi as well..