Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Order of the Kitty
Glodson

Re: More on the Trayvon Martin shooting

Reply to Tempty_McHotstuff - Message ID#: 64293187

I do.

And now we have our little girl, who is just as fiery.

She's got a bit of both of my wife and my own temperament.
SwimIcon
Tempty_McHotstuff

Reply to The_Pirate-King - Message ID#: 64293273

The_Pirate-King wrote:

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

The_Pirate-King wrote:

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

DoseOfLaughter wrote:
Nu uh. You're purple. DEAL WITH IT!

well, i do have a nice tan.

i could rock purple.

Maybe he's thinking of that purple suntan lotion from like... the late nineties?

:smileyvery-happy:

then they realized they could make it clear.

Sunscreen, actually. Purple sunscreen. For kids!

Because kids like smeary weird colored stuff on themselves. Apparently. It was a thing when I was a kid and I never liked it.

i'm sorry, when i was a little girl i never wanted to walk around looking like a odd grape. i was more into pink and glitter.

♡❤♡❤♡
Together Forever
SwimIcon
Tempty_McHotstuff

Reply to Glodson - Message ID#: 64293285

Glodson wrote:
I do.

And now we have our little girl, who is just as fiery.

She's got a bit of both of my wife and my own temperament.

lil tempty is probably going to be worse than me when i have one.

when i get mad it isn't pretty at all, but that's the bad side. puerto ricans are insanely passionate about many things when it comes down to it and there's nothing better than that.

♡❤♡❤♡
Together Forever
Order of the Owl
Cepheus84

Reply to Tempty_McHotstuff - Message ID#: 64293119

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

well, puerto ricans are very close to black when it comes to blood

How do you figure that?  I think of Puerto Ricans as mostly white Hispanics, not black.  And the 2010 US Census shows that only 12% of the population considers themselves black.

Quit talking about math. This thread is about wanting to be raped.
-lunarnoodle
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to Cepheus84 - Message ID#: 64295547

cmon man, you don't even consider obama black.

all hail the crimson king
SwimLegend
Buddyroe274

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 64296347

This thread has taken an oddly more racist turn

"Calypso, he called himself........It was a stupid name, I wanted to kill him there and then....."

I'm a prodigy sonny, and I'm about to smack a b!tch up

Who has two thumbs, and just kicked your ass
☚(°ヮ゚☚)
Jack Donaghy, playing with himself.......It's a Jack-off
Swimmortal
sleepyirv

Reply to The_Pirate-King - Message ID#: 64115107

I for one am not taking eyewitnesses seriously until they're under oath but I know A LOT of you are. So I'm sure you'll find it very important that after the shooting,  a new eyewitnss says Zimmerman was immediately up and making the universal signal of "WTF am I going to do, I messed up big." And apparently not bothered by any of injuries he claims just happened.

"They couldn't shoot an elephant at this distance" - John Sedgwick, right before being shot. Battle of Spotsylvania, May 9, 1864.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" - Winston Churchill

"Poor Capablanca! Thou wert a brilliant technician, but no philosopher. Thou wert not capable of believing that in chess, another style could be victorious than the absolutely correct one." - Max Euwe
SwimLegend
Buddyroe274

Reply to sleepyirv - Message ID#: 64296991

Well that was positively inconclusive, and useless......Not your fault, just saying.

"Calypso, he called himself........It was a stupid name, I wanted to kill him there and then....."

☚(°ヮ゚☚)
RRRRRR!!
The_Pirate-King

Reply to Buddyroe274 - Message ID#: 64297883

Yeah anonymous sources like that... hard to trust.
ZOUNDS!
Order of the Owl
scoobdog

Cepheus84 wrote:

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

How do you figure that?  I think of Puerto Ricans as mostly white Hispanics, not black.  And the 2010 US Census shows that only 12% of the population considers themselves black.

Logically, Puerto Rican could trace their heritages back at least in part to the slave populations that made up the majority of the population in the colonial era.  As with anybody in the "new world", race is often more a function of lineage than it is of appearance.  Hispanics on census forms are usually asked to identify as white or black, and the answer could vary within the same family.

SwimIcon
Tempty_McHotstuff

[ Edited ]

Cepheus84 wrote:

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

i'm assuming you aren't latina or latino, right? i assume you've never lived in san juan like i have, right? if you trace back on some puerto rican's lineage you could find out they are white latina/o or black latina/o. yes, the majority of puerto rico consider themselves white, but if you really want to get technical most puerto ricans consider theirselves to be mestizo which is white and native american. puerto rican blood is a mix of several things, but definitely isn't white. if you look up the natives to puerto rico you will realize how unwhite they are. back in 1509 they did believe in intermarriage. just ask pedro mejias.

i know what i am, thanks.

btw, my culture and background are very strong because i know about both sides of my family. my mother is from san juan, puerto rico and my father is from port harcourt, nigeria. i'm as mixed as it gets.

♡❤♡❤♡
Together Forever
SwimLegend
Buddyroe274

Reply to Tempty_McHotstuff - Message ID#: 64315297

LOL, a reply to Cepheus about race.........You might as well bang your head against a wall..........It'll understand far better.

☚(°ヮ゚☚)
SwimIcon
Tempty_McHotstuff

Reply to Buddyroe274 - Message ID#: 64315321

Buddyroe274 wrote:

LOL, a reply to Cepheus about race.........You might as well bang your head against a wall..........It'll understand far better.

lmao, at least i was nice.

♡❤♡❤♡
Together Forever
Order of the Kitty
aeternus_flammus

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-31/news/os-trayvon-ma
rtin-george-zimmerman-911-20120331_...

Argent a Bear rampant Sable langued and in his virility Gules and armed and gorged Or
SwimLegend
alucardsexyghost

Reply to aeternus_flammus - Message ID#: 64328063

heh well it's not surprising since quite a few witnesses said it was a young man screaming.

Tip: trolls can not be fully defeated without the help of fire or acid
"bitchs love cannons" Hellsing ultimate abridged
PSN: Sabrem82
I have a crush on Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
RRRRRR!!
The_Pirate-King

Yeah I'm not surprised that the big guy with the gun wasn't the one calling for help.
ZOUNDS!
SwimFan
LadyMiseryAli

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ems-tapes-show-george-zi
mmerman-sustain-fatal-injuries-enco...

Well, this is interesting, init?

I used to be ShinigamiLover666(i think?), so if you remember me, I'm still alive.

RIP T.C. and Chinchilla. You two were beautiful fur-babies and will be greatly missed :catsad:
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to LadyMiseryAli - Message ID#: 64331419

LadyMiseryAli wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ems-tapes-show-george-zi
mmerman-sustain-fatal-injuries-enco...

Well, this is interesting, init?

Yup. But why no still pics yet? Didn't anyone take pics of anything?

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
Swimmortal
sleepyirv

Of course Zimmerman wasn't screaming.

What a flipping lay-up of a case this is. It doesn't even matter if Florida's self-defense law nearly legalizes murder, this is a gimme.
"They couldn't shoot an elephant at this distance" - John Sedgwick, right before being shot. Battle of Spotsylvania, May 9, 1864.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" - Winston Churchill

"Poor Capablanca! Thou wert a brilliant technician, but no philosopher. Thou wert not capable of believing that in chess, another style could be victorious than the absolutely correct one." - Max Euwe
RRRRRR!!
The_Pirate-King

Reply to LadyMiseryAli - Message ID#: 64331419

The more time passes without Zimmerman being arrested, the more afraid I am that this case is just going to go the way of the Vincent Chin.
ZOUNDS!
SwimStar
1938_Packard

The_Pirate-King wrote:
For those of you who don't know, here's a link to an article which should sum it up: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-16/news/os-trayvon-ma
rtin-shooting-911-call-20120316_1_d...

Why an arrest has not been made is beyond absurd. The 911 calls make it seems very likely that race was a motivator, and it seems like the police have done everything they can to obscure evidence and shelve this case quickly.

tl;dr for you lazy idiots: an unarmed 17 year old black kid gets shot in a predominantly white neighborhood by a white man who called in to say he saw a "suspicious person" who was "probably on drugs", and the police do not make an arrest or choose to pursue the case any further. The shooter, George Zimmerman, is the "self-proclaimed" captain of the local neighborhood watch, and chose to follow and confront Trayvon after explicitly being told by the police not to do so, and after uttering the phrase "they always get away..."

:smileyindifferent:
:smileyindifferent:

Great... and while evidence continues to pile up on this case, more people get implicated. 

So, it's probably better that Zimmerman hasn't been indicted yet.  That's because instead of taking one crackpot off the streets, they can get a few dozen off the streets when the whole truth is finally shown.

Are you seriously trying to convince me that the conception, design and construction of all this were nothing more than reactions to stimuli? Okay, show me the stimuli and I'll show you frogs building such things.
RRRRRR!!
The_Pirate-King

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 64348123

What do you mean, more people get implicated? There's only one suspect man. What are you talking about?
ZOUNDS!
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

[ Edited ]

Reply to The_Pirate-King - Message ID#: 64348259

he thinks all black people are up to no good.

he knows this because all the hard drive's and SD card's he steals tell him how horrible other people are.

all hail the crimson king
RRRRRR!!
The_Pirate-King

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 64348311

crapshot2 wrote:

he thinks all black people are up to no good.

he knows this because all the hard drive's and STD card's he steals tell him how horrible other people are.

They're getting STDs from cards now?

By golly kids these days with their fancy-schmancy technology. Back in my day you had to seduce a woman to get the clap, or at least pay for sex like a goddamned american.
ZOUNDS!
Order of the Owl
Cepheus84

Reply to Tempty_McHotstuff - Message ID#: 64315297

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

Cepheus84 wrote:

Tempty_McHotstuff wrote:

i'm assuming you aren't latina or latino, right? i assume you've never lived in san juan like i have, right? if you trace back on some puerto rican's lineage you could find out they are white latina/o or black latina/o. yes, the majority of puerto rico consider themselves white, but if you really want to get technical most puerto ricans consider theirselves to be mestizo which is white and native american. puerto rican blood is a mix of several things, but definitely isn't white. if you look up the natives to puerto rico you will realize how unwhite they are. back in 1509 they did believe in intermarriage. just ask pedro mejias.

i know what i am, thanks.

btw, my culture and background are very strong because i know about both sides of my family. my mother is from san juan, puerto rico and my father is from port harcourt, nigeria. i'm as mixed as it gets.

Why exactly does it matter what I am, or what you are as far as that goes?  My whole point was what Puerto Ricans identity themselves as.

Quit talking about math. This thread is about wanting to be raped.
-lunarnoodle