SwimLegend
GinaSzanboti

Re: Oh Rush Limbaugh ...

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 64016167

Pinkfrog wrote:

Oh Iread her testimony and I have seen some of the clips of her on TV shows like the view and CNN

And let me make clear before the trolls speak for me if I wasn't clear enough last time what rush said was stupid but the hes a shock jock.. If you tune into him for.. Anything other than that lol..

If you had read it before you posted, you would never have claimed she was asking for the government to pay for her "social life."   You're right about what Rush saying being stupid, but it's where you and all the other conservatrolls got that talking point.  Now that you can see that she never said that, you suddenly want to shift focus to a different talking point.

The fact which you're overlooking regarding her being a public figure or not is that the only reason she's all over the news and talk shows NOW is because Issa was so terrified of her testimony that he wouldn't let her upset the all-male balance of his panel discussing contraception.  By not letting her speak, he was the one who made it clear women's voices weren't needed on the issue of female contraception.  The media got interested after that because of the blatant sexism on display, and Rush piled on because he's a misogynist and was probably truly outraged that she hadn't taken no for an answer and gone home to make him a sandwich.

Madness is not a place one goes, it’s a spider waiting to feel the tremble of the web. -- GuiltyRed
We're all mad here. - The Cheshire Cat
SwimHELPeR
Jingai

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 64010601

crapshot2 wrote:

Jingai wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

Jingai wrote:

superPAC supporting President Obama refuses to return the one million dollar donation that the loathsome

cretin Bill Maher gave it, 

don't be stupid, you know any candidate can not have anything to do with a superpac. Obama can not touch that money nor can he comment on it because it would be illegal.

How silly to think that President Obama would have no influence over Bill Burton. Just because Mr. Burton was his campaign press secretary, I mean, really.

Oh, and let's look at who is fund raising for Priorities USA.

Now, what was that about the President having nothing to do with the super PAC?

that doesn't matter. what you have is useless rhetoric from you hating obama and absolutely no proof. the law says that the candidate can have no influence over these superpacs but they can influence donations to the candidate(in whatever regular form it is).

you are blatenly taking the law out of this to try to #### on obama because you hate him because he has a D by his name.

Let's go through this again.

The El Jingai : President Obama should tell his superpac to return the million dollars from Maher.

You : *ad hominems* The President can't have anything to do with his superPAC.

The El Jingai : *Link to proof demonstrating that senior White House Advisors and senior associates to the President

are actively appearing at fund raising events for the superPAC.* Seems like the President can influence the superPAC.

You : *ad hominems* The President can't influence the superPAC, but he can influence the funding of the superPAC.

The El Jingai : Wait, so the President can't have anything to do with the superPAC, but he can influence the donations,

which is precisely what the million dollars from Maher is, so the President can't do anything about this?

Is Happiness to be found in a Future Grasped with bloodstained hands?
-Lacus Clyne.
R.I.P. Gecko Zero, Aliediz and The-Green-Hornet The burdens of this world are yours no more.
Such Beauty Ciddy is STILL mah BFF, Ghostrek 2020 Also Nrrdgirl, Tomoe242004,Hertz, Mewn, Ali ... and Vadz
The real American idea is not that every man shall be equal, but that every man shall have the liberty without hindrance to be what God has made him. The office of government is not to confer happiness but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
-Ronald Reagan

SwimHELPeR
Jingai

Reply to 4-HBabe - Message ID#: 64011385

4-HBabe wrote:

Jingai wrote:

A few things to point out here: President Obama could have easily stated that he wants to have a discourse

envirnment where everyone is free to express their views and opinions without having to worry about becoming the

subject of a vicious attack. It would have been the same message, a better one in fact as it is more inclusive, and

accomplished the same goals without involving a pair of young children. Involving children in something like this

is tacky, it is completely unnecessary as pointed out, and finally, I am not the GOP.

Except the reason the president brought his children up in the first place is because he was asked why he called Ms. Fluke. Not why he thought what Rush said was wrong, or why we need to change the way we do things, but why he felt the need to call her.

And he gave an honest answer. That the situation made him think of his own children, who happen to be daughters, so he reacted not just as a father, but as a father of daughters. And just like any father of daughters, when they see women abused by men in the world they imagine how they would feel if that had been their daughters. And he opined for a day when they would be allowed to stand up and speak their minds without fear of being dismissed for so irrelevant a reason. That they would be recognized for what they had to say and who they were as individuals instead of glossed over and reduced to simply their sex. So, it was this feeling that prompted him to call Ms. Fluke and tell her he though her parents should be proud of her. 

How, then, could he not name them individually; with pride?

It seems odd that this is the issue you are choosing to focus on when it is so peripheral to the issue that prompted this debate. Is it really so offensive to you that a father would talk about this children with pride and imagine a better tomorrow for them? Looking forward, with a glint in his eye, to possible success and happiness they might share? That sounds like every father I've ever met when he talks about his kids.

----

On a tangential note regarding Bill Maher. I was not very familiar with his statements, as he only appears on HBO(which I do not have)  for approximately 30 episodes per year, and an approximate viewership which is generously rounded up to 2 million.  V.S. Rush's self proclaimed 15 million loyal listeners who can hear him 5 times a week on free radio all over the country. Part of the lack of outrage may have to do with the fact that he just isn't that popular. He hardly stands as a well known spokesman for the Democratic Party or Liberals in general. 

That being said, after some research, it is clear that he does have a history of making sexist, misogynistic statements that are not only in bad taste, but just not funny. I mean, with all there is to make fun of Sarah Palin about the best he can do is call her a tw*t? really? But seriously, the statements I saw were disgusting, he should be ashamed of himself, and his supporters and viewers should demand not only that he apologize, but that he change. I have no idea why a superpac that supports the president has invited him to speak. I don't particularly find him funny. He is a comedian, you understand, not a news anchor or "the leader of the moral code," as Rush claims to be.

The difference between Rush Limbaugh and Bill Maher that is pertinent to this debate is that no one on the Left is standing up and defending Bill. No one is accusing his attackers of belonging to some shadowy government/liberal media conspiracy. Not a single person has come out in support of his remarks or said that they were taken out of context or that the complaint is overblown. I don't support Bill Maher, I won't defend the comments he made, and I agree that he should be held accountable for them. But that does not excuse what Rush Limbaugh said or that fact that he has a history of similar behavior or that he continues to behave in the same manner with no indication of changing at all.

>.< 

Why do all my replies to your posts turn into a wall of text?

The issue here is that the President shouldn't be involving his family, it is tacky. He could have easily said that

he felt that Ms. Fluke was being treated unfairly, something I agree with, and that he felt a need to call her to help

bolster her spirits during a troubling time. (Where his calls to Laura Ingrahm and Sarah Palin are I don't know, but that is

another topic entirely.)

I don't find any fault with his desire to make a better future for his children. He could even go out and say something to

the effect of wanting to make a better future for all children, which would be a better message than simply using his

own daughters. It is tacky, because his daughters do not need to be dragged into this kind of debate. They should be

left out of politics entirely, allowed to grow up as normally as possible given the security considerations they will have

to live with. If, as adults, they choose to enter politics, that is their decision, and one they can make as adults, and accept

the consequences of.

I fail to see how audience size has anything to do with the standard of acceptability of speech. Be it ten or ten million,

a comment that is unacceptable is a comment that is unacceptable. Mr. Maher is apparently well known enough to

sell out a Democratic fund raising event in Alabama, so I think he certainly qualifies as a figure for progressive liberals,

or whatever he wants to pass himself off as.

The defense of being a comedian is completely fraudulent. The comments were not made in jest, and even if they

were they were not appropriate at all. People can claim all manner of things, but at the end of the day, they should still

be held to the same standard as everyone else, vocation excluded. If you make comments in the public arena on public

policy, then you should be held to the same standard, and that standard clearly does not include offensive language

regarding women, particularly the "C" word or "T" word.

No one on the left is calling for Maher to apologize or for HBO to suspend his show, nor are they boycotting any

advertisers that Time/Warner might have. They are simply ignoring his hateful slurs and letting them slide by.

That is the clear double standard involved.

The reason why they turn into walls of text is that you want to actually discuss the issue beyond using ad hominems,

like an adult.

Is Happiness to be found in a Future Grasped with bloodstained hands?
-Lacus Clyne.
R.I.P. Gecko Zero, Aliediz and The-Green-Hornet The burdens of this world are yours no more.
Such Beauty Ciddy is STILL mah BFF, Ghostrek 2020 Also Nrrdgirl, Tomoe242004,Hertz, Mewn, Ali ... and Vadz
The real American idea is not that every man shall be equal, but that every man shall have the liberty without hindrance to be what God has made him. The office of government is not to confer happiness but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
-Ronald Reagan

Swimuminati
stilgar

Reply to Jingai - Message ID#: 64019751

no, it's your opinion that it's tacky

Just f*ck already! ~ Tristan Taylor

If someone wants to stick stuff in your poop hole and then gets mad when said poop comes out, well they're just silly...

"I do say commoner, could you drop the filth you are packing and saunter off to get me a spork, before I'm forced to feed you to my mop bucket full of piranha fish!"

Reika is my puppy. She is the most adorable puppy ever.
Roxy_da_Mistress: message received :smileywink:
4-HBabe is all mine! :smileymad:
still me is now in my sig.
LDK_SPARDA makes me blush.
GlitterCupcakes likes to feel special *feels her* Yup, she feels special.

Often I must speak other than I think. That is called diplomacy.

Order of the Owl
Pinkfrog

[ Edited ]

Reply to GinaSzanboti - Message ID#: 64019485

lol read it again my main point i have said over and over is the clear double standard in this case.
Not her cause. If you want to talk about her motives for bringing attention to this issue go ahead
The reactions of people to what was said by a... i mean you know rush is a sock jock right?
What you never listened to Howard Stern?
The name of this thread the OP the feigned outrage the people who came in and pointed out hey.. uhh ppl on ur side do this on the reg and you could care less not u personally generally anyway blame who ever you like.
There is a clear bias.. double standard.. what ever you wana lable it.. It just isnt the same across the board is it?

Now there was some but remember all the... vitriol tawrds hilldog back in 08' ???
Look up what people were saying about that woman i dont like her but she has done alot for this country and that i can respect... The ourage. In this case. Is feigned. What rush said was dikish and was said for attention.
How far the outrage over what this shock jock said is so overblown lol..

lol i said sock jock fk it i am leaveing it :smileyvery-happy:

SwimLegend
GinaSzanboti

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 64021139

Pinkfrog wrote:
lol read it again my main point i have said over and over is the clear double standard in this case.
Not her cause. If you want to talk about her motives for bringing attention to this issue go ahead

In your first post you said:

looking for a "healthy social life" her words..

So in her words.. You can't have a healthy social life unless ur doin the dirty fun stuff.. and to do that she needs the government to pay for her..

This even got turned into a "womens rights" thing.

In your second post you said:

She said she cant afford to have a "healthy social life"
Correct?
She needs help from the government to provide that isnt that what she testified to congress?

In your third post you said:

Read you may learn something [link to testimony you had not read]

In your fourth post you said:

read the testimony your self i posted the link for you

In your fifth post you said:

Read her god dam testimony LOL SHE SAID IT HER SELF

In your first five posts you reference her testimony, misrepresenting it.  To claim now that your real point was different is disingenuous, even for you.  There may have been another point you were also making, but after emphasizing this point in five sequential posts, you can't claim it was never a point you wanted to make, nor blame us for not seeing something else was your "main" point. 

And somehow you've still avoided acknowledging you were wrong.

Madness is not a place one goes, it’s a spider waiting to feel the tremble of the web. -- GuiltyRed
Order of the Owl
Pinkfrog

Reply to GinaSzanboti - Message ID#: 64021653

lol and again you ignore the point

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

[ Edited ]

Reply to Jingai - Message ID#: 64019579

Jingai wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

Jingai wrote:

crapshot2 wrote:

Jingai wrote:

superPAC supporting President Obama refuses to return the one million dollar donation that the loathsome

cretin Bill Maher gave it, 

don't be stupid, you know any candidate can not have anything to do with a superpac. Obama can not touch that money nor can he comment on it because it would be illegal.

How silly to think that President Obama would have no influence over Bill Burton. Just because Mr. Burton was his campaign press secretary, I mean, really.

Oh, and let's look at who is fund raising for Priorities USA.

Now, what was that about the President having nothing to do with the super PAC?

that doesn't matter. what you have is useless rhetoric from you hating obama and absolutely no proof. the law says that the candidate can have no influence over these superpacs but they can influence donations to the candidate(in whatever regular form it is).

you are blatenly taking the law out of this to try to #### on obama because you hate him because he has a D by his name.

Let's go through this again.

The El Jingai : President Obama should tell his superpac to return the million dollars from Maher.

You : *ad hominems* The President can't have anything to do with his superPAC.

The El Jingai : *Link to proof demonstrating that senior White House Advisors and senior associates to the President

are actively appearing at fund raising events for the superPAC.* Seems like the President can influence the superPAC.

You : *ad hominems* The President can't influence the superPAC, but he can influence the funding of the superPAC.

The El Jingai : Wait, so the President can't have anything to do with the superPAC, but he can influence the donations,

which is precisely what the million dollars from Maher is, so the President can't do anything about this?

not what I said loco. I said the superpac can influence people to donate to the pres.

try parsing logic better

all hail the crimson king
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 64021755

Pinkfrog wrote:

there is no double standard because the testimony was not about what you think it was.

seriously I'm starting to wonder about you man

“My name is Sandra Fluke, and I’m a third-year student at Georgetown Law School. I’m also a past-president of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive Justice or LSRJ. And I’d like to acknowledge my fellow LSRJ members and allies and all of the student activists with us and thank them so much for being here today.
(Applause)
“We, as Georgetown LSRJ, are here today because we’re so grateful that this regulation implements the non-partisan medical advice of the Institute of Medicine.
“I attend a Jesuit law school that does not provide contraceptive coverage in its student health plan. And just as we students have faced financial, emotional, and medical burdens as a result, employees at religiously-affiliated hospitals and institutions and universities across the country have suffered similar burdens.
“We are all grateful for the new regulation that will meet the critical health care needs of so many women.
“Simultaneously, the recently announced adjustment addresses any potential conflict with the religious identity of Catholic or Jesuit institutions.
“When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected by this lack of contraceptive coverage.

“And especially in the last week, I have heard more and more of their stories. On a daily basis, I hear yet from another woman from Georgetown or from another school or who works for a religiously-affiliated employer, and they tell me that they have suffered financially and emotionally and medically because of this lack of coverage.
“And so, I’m here today to share their voices, and I want to thank you for allowing them – not me – to be heard.
“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. 40% of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggle financially as a result of this policy.
“One told us about how embarrassed and just powerless she felt when she was standing at the pharmacy counter and learned for the first time that contraception was not covered on her insurance and she had to turn and walk away because she couldn’t afford that prescription. Women like her have no choice but to go without contraception.
“Just last week, a married female student told me that she had to stop using contraception because she and her husband just couldn’t fit it into their budget anymore. Women employed in low-wage jobs without contraceptive coverage face the same choice.
“And some might respond that contraception is accessible in lots of other ways. Unfortunately, that’s just not true.
“Women’s health clinic provide a vital medical service, but as the Guttmacher Institute has definitely documented, these clinics are unable to meet the crushing demand for these services. Clinics are closing, and women are being forced to go without the medical care they need.
“How can Congress consider the [Rep. Jeff] Fortenberry (R-Neb.), [Sen. Marco] Rubio (R-Fla.) and [Sen. Roy] Blunt (R-Mo.) legislation to allow even more employers and institutions to refuse contraception coverage and then respond that the non-profit clinics should step up to take care of the resulting medical crisis, particularly when so many legislators are attempting to de-fund those very same clinics?
“These denial of contraceptive coverage impact real people.
“In the worst cases, women who need these medications for other medical conditions suffer very dire consequences.

“A friend of mine, for example, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, and she has to take prescription birth control to stop cysts from growing on her ovaries. Her prescription is technically covered by Georgetown’s insurance because it’s not intended to prevent pregnancy.
“Unfortunately, under many religious institutions and insurance plans, it wouldn’t be. There would be no exception for other medical needs. And under Sen. Blunt’s amendment, Sen. Rubio’s bill or Rep. Fortenberry’s bill there’s no requirement that such an exception be made for these medical needs.
“When this exception does exist, these exceptions don’t accomplish their well-intended goals because when you let university administrators or other employers rather than women and their doctors dictate whose medical needs are legitimate and whose are not, women’s health takes a back seat to a bureaucracy focused on policing her body.
“In 65% of the cases at our school, our female students were interrogated by insurance representatives and university medical staff about why they needed prescription and whether they were lying about their symptoms.
“For my friend and 20% of the women in her situation, she never got the insurance company to cover her prescription. Despite verifications of her illness from her doctor, her claim was denied repeatedly on the assumption that she really wanted birth control to prevent pregnancy. She’s gay. So clearly polycystic ovarian syndrome was a much more urgent concern than accidental pregnancy for her.
“After months paying over $100 out-of-pocket, she just couldn’t afford her medication anymore, and she had to stop taking it.
“I learned about all of this when I walked out of a test and got a message from her that in the middle of the night in her final exam period she’d been in the emergency room. She’d been there all night in just terrible, excruciating pain. She wrote to me, ‘It was so painful I’d woke up thinking I’ve been shot.’
“Without her taking the birth control, a massive cyst the size of a tennis ball had grown on her ovary. She had to have surgery to remove her entire ovary as a result.
“On the morning I was originally scheduled to give this testimony, she was sitting in a doctor’s office, trying to cope with the consequences of this medical catastrophe.
“Since last year’s surgery, she’s been experiencing night sweats and weight gain and other symptoms of early menopause as a result of the removal of her ovary. She’s 32-years-old.
“As she put it, ‘If my body indeed does enter early menopause, no fertility specialist in the world will be able to help me have my own children. I will have no choice at giving my mother her desperately desired grandbabies simply because the insurance policy that I paid for, totally unsubsidized by my school, wouldn’t cover my prescription for birth control when I needed it.’
“Now, in addition to potentially facing the health complications that come with having menopause at such an early age – increased risk of cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis – she may never be able to conceive a child.
“Some may say that my friend’s tragic story is rare. It’s not. I wish it were
“One woman told us doctors believe she has endometriosis, but that can’t be proven without surgery. So the insurance has not been willing to cover her medication – the contraception she needs to treat her endometriosis.
“Recently, another woman told me that she also has polycystic ovarian syndrome and she’s struggling to pay for her medication and is terrified to not have access to it.
“Due to the barriers erected by Georgetown’s policy, she hasn’t been reimbursed for her medications since last August.
“I sincerely pray that we don’t have to wait until she loses an ovary or is diagnosed with cancer before her needs and the needs of all of these women are taken seriously.
“Because this is the message that not requiring coverage of contraception sends: A woman’s reproductive health care isn’t a necessity, isn’t a priority.
“One woman told us that she knew birth control wasn’t covered on the insurance and she assumed that that’s how Georgetown’s insurance handle all of women’s reproductive and sexual health care. So when she was raped, she didn’t go to the doctor, even to be examined or tested for sexually transmitted infections, because she thought insurance wasn’t going to cover something like that – something that was related to a woman’s reproductive health.
“As one other student put it: ‘This policy communicates to female students that our school doesn’t understand our needs.’
“These are not feelings that male fellow student experience and they’re not burdens that male students must shoulder.
“In the media lately, some conservative Catholic organizations have been asking what did we expect when we enroll in a Catholic school?
“We can only answer that we expected women to be treated equally, to not have our school create untenable burdens that impede our academic success.
“We expected that our schools would live up to the Jesuit creed of ‘cura personalis‘ – to care for the whole person – by meeting all of our medical needs.
“We expected that when we told our universities of the problem this policy created for us as students, they would help us.
“We expected that when 94% of students oppose the policy the university would respect our choices regarding insurance students pay for – completely unsubsidized by the university.
“We did not expect that women would be told in the national media that we should have gone to school elsewhere.
“And even if that meant going to a less prestigious university, we refuse to pick between a quality education and our health. And we resent that in the 21st century, anyone think it’s acceptable to ask us to make this choice simply because we are women.
“Many of the women whose stories I’ve shared today are Catholic women. So ours is not a war against the church. It is a struggle for the access to the health care we need.
“The President of the Association of Jesuit Colleges has shared that Jesuit colleges and the universities appreciate the modifications to the rule announced recently. Religious concerns are addressed and women get the health care they need. And I sincerely hope that that is something we can all agree upon.
“Thank you very much.”

thats the testimony. rush called her a #### because of that testimony. it was unwaranted because there is no sexual conotations in this, it's all about the health of a woman. Rush limbaugh called her a #### and said we the people should be able to see her having sex and that she should put all the sex she has online..... when the freaking testimony isn't about sex.

what bill did and what rush did are two completely seperate things. Bill was targeting palin, Rush is targeting all woman. when Rush limbaugh called fluke a #### he was calling every woman who has to take birth control for health reasons a ####. when Bill called palin a ####, he was targeting palin.

and before you open your mouth again, no he should not of done that(bill) and should of apologized. but the two things are way different.

Order of the Owl
covered_in_sponges

All right, now you're just trolling.

lol
I'd like to thank everyone who participated and voted for an awesome competition.

Second Place- Grave by Kohikki

Third Place- Neon Genesis Evan-DELI-on by Gaynor

Also Third Place- Prophet By BadWitch

SwimLegend
GinaSzanboti

I ignored your new point because I already answered it before you brought it up.  But, just as you hadn't read her testimony, you haven't read the thread either so I can't say I'm surprised.

SwimStar
DoseOfLaughter

Reply to covered_in_sponges - Message ID#: 64022425

I'm pretty sure this thread spiraled into a trollfest two pages ago.
Order of the Owl
covered_in_sponges

Reply to DoseOfLaughter - Message ID#: 64022571

Yeah, I figure you're right.

But there were very few posts that were that blatant, na mean?

lol
I'd like to thank everyone who participated and voted for an awesome competition.

SwimStar
DoseOfLaughter

Pinkfrog wrote:

Is the point....is it....that you're "special"?

Order of the Owl
covered_in_sponges

[ Edited ]

Reply to DoseOfLaughter - Message ID#: 64022595

Funniest part is, they guy claims to be a teacher.

Weep for humanity.

Weep for the future.

SwimStar
DoseOfLaughter

Reply to covered_in_sponges - Message ID#: 64022609

Could be a kindergarten teacher.....only needs to know how to interact with children and recite your ABC's for that job....
Order of the Owl
covered_in_sponges

Reply to DoseOfLaughter - Message ID#: 64022615

Also, just wanted to note that every time I see the title of this thread it makes me think of this-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwjyHdrOhL4

Reeve
NaBraniel

[ Edited ]

Reply to covered_in_sponges - Message ID#: 64022943

http://defendrush.org/

Meanwhile, a few companies are stepping up to support Limbaugh’s show: SeekingArrangement.com, a company that bills itself “the world’s largest sugar daddy and sugar baby dating website,” announced its decision to start advertising on Limbaugh’s show late Tuesdaywhile the CEO of Ashley Madison, an online dating service website, said on CNN Wednesday morning that he is “willing to step into the void left by other advertisers.”

Muslim brotherhood
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Pinkfrog wrote:

Just admit you were wrong!:smileyvery-happy:

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to GinaSzanboti - Message ID#: 64021653

GinaSzanboti wrote:

Pinkfrog wrote:

In your first post you said:

looking for a "healthy social life" her words..

So in her words.. You can't have a healthy social life unless ur doin the dirty fun stuff.. and to do that she needs the government to pay for her..

This even got turned into a "womens rights" thing.

In your second post you said:

She said she cant afford to have a "healthy social life"
Correct?
She needs help from the government to provide that isnt that what she testified to congress?

In your third post you said:

Read you may learn something [link to testimony you had not read]

In your fourth post you said:

read the testimony your self i posted the link for you

In your fifth post you said:

Read her god dam testimony LOL SHE SAID IT HER SELF

In your first five posts you reference her testimony, misrepresenting it.  To claim now that your real point was different is disingenuous, even for you.  There may have been another point you were also making, but after emphasizing this point in five sequential posts, you can't claim it was never a point you wanted to make, nor blame us for not seeing something else was your "main" point. 

And somehow you've still avoided acknowledging you were wrong.

LOL, you are NEVER going to get Limbaugh defender to EVER admit they are wrong about ahything. Just the fact they are defending Rush should tell you that!:smileyvery-happy:

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 64022129

crapshot2 wrote:

Pinkfrog wrote:

there is no double standard because the testimony was not about what you think it was. [.....]

I beg to differ: There IS a double-standard here. The employees' insurance pays for contraceptive care; but not the student's insurance. Why the religious objection to one group, but not the other, eh?

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to NaBraniel - Message ID#: 64023961

NaBraniel wrote:
http://defendrush.org/

LOL! :smileyvery-happy:

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to Gaius_Sextus - Message ID#: 64024273

well that ya

i was just talking about this and what bill maher did last year that he is trying to connect somehow.

SwimStar
DoseOfLaughter

Reply to DoseOfLaughter - Message ID#: 64022595

Ch­rist....this thread is still being bumped? Well, obviously since I just responded too it...
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to Icarus27k - Message ID#: 63908651

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/10/rush-limbaugh-sc
andal-proves-contagious-for-talk-ra...

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"