SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Palin: "Why's everybody always pickin' on me?"

'Blood libel'? Sarah Palin claims she's being persecuted

Said the woman who spake "Lock and Load!"

Said the woman who uttered the words "Don't Retreat, Reload!"

Said the woman who put out a picture of various congressional districts with crosshairs over them, then crowed about "bullseyes" on her twitter account.

How DARE anyone take her to account for her words and actions!

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
SwimStar
Gaius_Sextus

Re: Palin: "Why's everybody always pickin' on

Reply to Gaius_Sextus - Message ID#: 58223414

Jewish Groups Respond to Palin's "Blood Libel"

Uh-oh . . . . .

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
Order of the Owl
GiulianoTaverna

She's a hick, of course her point of reference is firearms... Its like a fat guy and cookies...

Also, to answer her question... its because's she's an obnoxious **pickle** and a troll.

Novus Ordo Seclorum
"The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum"
"What is it the Bible teaches us? - raping, cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith." Thomas Paine
My ForumFacebookMy IM information,(YIM,AIM, and MSN.) Dictator of IB

The new ten commandments.
1.Do not condemn people on the basis of their ethnicity or color.
2.Do not ever use people as private property.
3.Despise those who use violence or the threat of it in sexual relations.
4.Hide your face and weep if you dare to harm a child.
5.Do not condemn people for their inborn nature—why would God create so many homosexuals only in order to torture and destroy them?
6.Be aware that you too are an animal and dependent on the web of nature, and think and act accordingly.
7.Do not imagine that you can escape judgment if you rob people with a false prospectus rather than with a knife.
8.Turn off that fvcking cell phone—you have no idea how unimportant your call is to us.
9.Denounce all jihadists and crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions and terrible sexual repressions.
10.Be willing to renounce any god or any religion if any holy commandments should contradict any of the above.
"And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave the secret, and denied it me?
Well, well-what matters it? Believe that, too!"

I live again.

Swimmortal
railroadengine

This is why we make fun of her.

©2012. I have seen the writing on The Wall, have you?
My Vash Icon 7/10/06-3/27/08 :smileysad: Railroadengine is a man.
Order of the Owl
Cepheus84

Oh come on.  I like how when Major Nadal Hassan goes **pickle** and kills many more people in Fort Hood, it somehow has nothing whatsoever to do with radical Islam and anyone suggesting as much is an eveeeeeeeeeeel racist, maybe even worse than the killer himself

The Arizona shooting though... that's obviously the work of Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.  Despite the fact there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever connecting the shooter with Palin even tangentially.

Quit talking about math. This thread is about wanting to be raped.
-lunarnoodle
Swimmortal
Iowa_CubsFan

Reply to Cepheus84 - Message ID#: 58228494

She just used a term that has no business being used by someone of her religion about a horrific event to try and say she's being persecuted.

She's stupid on so many levels I can't even start, and if she wants to say 'I didn't do anything to provoke this man to do this' then that is fine.

Don't use Jewish terms to do it and realize you get so much hatred against you for everything else you do
#SaveOlympicWrestling
"Bicycles are for communists"-Don Cherry
"But weren't you suppose to lead a glorious revolution to save America for the working people? You'd give all that up for a dame? Worst radical ever."-Slyfoxx2
Evangelion Nerd Club Founder, President, and Five Star General
5 time ASMB Pick em' champion and 2 time Fantasy Sport Champion: 2007 Nascar Champion, 2008 MLB Playoff Champion, 2010 FIFA World Cup Champion and 2010 Nascar Champion 2011 Nascar Champion. As well as 2012 Fantasy Blernsball champion and 2012 Fantasy Football champion.
SwimHotshot
Mj?llnir

Sarah Palin!  I challenge thee to a duel!

Weapons allowed:  Tooths and claws

When:                      At Sundown

Where:                    In the mud

Think she'll accept my challenge?

Order of the Owl
GiulianoTaverna

Reply to Cepheus84 - Message ID#: 58228494

Who said it didn't? Show of hands, who thinks Fort Hood was unrelated to terrorism in the Islamic context?

Are you sure that's the actual position of so called "liberals" and not something talk radio made up and disseminated for popular consumption?

Me I take the first amendment at its word, yes you can have politicians calling for a great revolution and all sorts of nonsense. If someone kills someone, its not a big deal, that happens all the time. However you can still call out the insanity of political rhetoric and Palin offers plenty of good examples.

I think the point is less that Palin is responsible and more that's she's an idiot and an extremist who should shut up even if people weren't whacking people.

Novus Ordo Seclorum
"The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum"
"What is it the Bible teaches us? - raping, cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith." Thomas Paine

5.Do not condemn people for their inborn nature—why would God create so many homosexuals only in order to torture and destroy them?
6.Be aware that you too are an animal and dependent on the web of nature, and think and act accordingly.
7.Do not imagine that you can escape judgment if you rob people with a false prospectus rather than with a knife.
8.Turn off that fvcking cell phone—you have no idea how unimportant your call is to us.
9.Denounce all jihadists and crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions and terrible sexual repressions.
10.Be willing to renounce any god or any religion if any holy commandments should contradict any of the above.

I live again.

Order of the Owl
Cepheus84

Reply to GiulianoTaverna - Message ID#: 58228550

Journalists urged caution after Ft. Hood, now rush to blame Palin

Quit talking about math. This thread is about wanting to be raped.
-lunarnoodle
Order of the Owl
GiulianoTaverna

Reply to Cepheus84 - Message ID#: 58228646

So, since when did the opinions of media hacks have any bearing on reality or what people actually think? Anyone who is surprised by this should start paying attention more often.

If you want to do a thread about Ft' hood being an example of islamic terrorism, go ahead, I think most people would dissent on an "old news" or "lol politics" level and not actually disagree with the point. Its well established that Hassan was an islamic extremist and acting on behalf of our enemies.

Lets test this, do you see the right wing militas that exist in this country and advocate and prepare for a racewar with the federal government to be a threat on par with al Qaeda? As you think recall the Holocaust museum shooting, the murder of Tiller, and waco and ruby ridge incidents.

Novus Ordo Seclorum

I live again.

SwimIcon
Nyanya

Why did liberals feel the need to goad her on after McCain lost? They could have let her fade into obscurity. Was it so important to keep hold of such an easy target after winning the Presidency, and having a Congress supermajority?

Palin is the gift the far left keeps on giving.

My first novel, Kardia, has now been published! Click here to read!
The Fallen's Chalice - Coming Soon

The Greatest Moment in Anime History
My Little One Piece
SwimSuperfan
Hank_Halloween

Reply to Iowa_CubsFan - Message ID#: 58228532

Iowa_CubsFan wrote:
She just used a term that has no business being used by someone of her religion about a horrific event to try and say she's being persecuted.

She's stupid on so many levels I can't even start, and if she wants to say 'I didn't do anything to provoke this man to do this' then that is fine.

Don't use Jewish terms to do it and realize you get so much hatred against you for everything else you do

People use 'holocaust' almost every day, in various situations.  

Maybe she should have chosen her words more carefully, but seriously, this isn't news. 

Order of the Owl
GiulianoTaverna

Reply to Nyanya - Message ID#: 58228768

You act as if she needs to be encouraged to make a general nuisance out of herself...

She gets paid to antagonize the left, and they get paid to be antagonized, so expect this to continue until she stops being a gmilf to desperate political hacks in both parties.

Novus Ordo Seclorum

I live again.

SwimIcon
Nyanya

Reply to GiulianoTaverna - Message ID#: 58228792

GiulianoTaverna wrote:
You act as if she needs to be encouraged to make a general nuisance out of herself...

She gets paid to antagonize the left, and they get paid to be antagonized, so expect this to continue until she stops being a gmilf to desperate political hacks in both parties.

I'm not saying she needed to be encouraged, but the liberal party line-towers didn't exactly do themselves any favors in the matter.

orz, you're right.

My first novel, Kardia, has now been published! Click here to read!
The Fallen's Chalice - Coming Soon

The Greatest Moment in Anime History
My Little One Piece
SwimSuperfan
Hank_Halloween

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

Said the woman who put out a picture of various congressional districts with crosshairs over them, then crowed about "bullseyes" on her twitter account.

You must realize, MUST realize, that you, and the others like you who select every misquote she makes and pick them apart, who make thread after thread about her, you're the people adding to her fame and further endearing her to her supporters. 

The more people see that she infuriates their enemies, the more people are attracted to her.  If people just left her alone, to her own devices, she'd slowly fade away into obscurity.  But you keep bringing her back.  Because she gets under your skin, and so you have to keep commenting on her.  You blame her for the Arizona shootings.  You emphasize the completely insignificant diagram with the crosshairs on it.  All the while you feed her more and more attention.

If she does get elected president in 2012, it will be your fault, and the fault of people like you, much more so than it will be the tea-partiers fault.

SwimSuperfan
giantrobo10

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

She is, you are doing it now.

WHO THE DEUCE ARE YOU?
SwimSuperfan
giantrobo10

Reply to Iowa_CubsFan - Message ID#: 58228532

Who the duce are you to say what Palin can use in a speech?

WHO THE DEUCE ARE YOU?
SwimSuperfan
giantrobo10

Reply to Mj?llnir - Message ID#: 58228546

Sounds to me you are Blood lusting over a Strong woman that makes you feel less than a man.
WHO THE DEUCE ARE YOU?
SwimSuperfan
giantrobo10

Thats a very good point.
WHO THE DEUCE ARE YOU?
SwimHipster
terminaldave

Reply to Hank_Halloween - Message ID#: 58228962

Hank_Halloween wrote:

Gaius_Sextus wrote:

You must realize, MUST realize, that you, and the others like you who select every misquote she makes and pick them apart, who make thread after thread about her, you're the people adding to her fame and further endearing her to her supporters. 

The more people see that she infuriates their enemies, the more people are attracted to her.  If people just left her alone, to her own devices, she'd slowly fade away into obscurity.  But you keep bringing her back.  Because she gets under your skin, and so you have to keep commenting on her.  You blame her for the Arizona shootings.  You emphasize the completely insignificant diagram with the crosshairs on it.  All the while you feed her more and more attention.

If she does get elected president in 2012, it will be your fault, and the fault of people like you, much more so than it will be the tea-partiers fault.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT HANK, JUST THE OTHER DAY I SAW GLEN BECK SAYING "BABBLING HAS JUST ACCUSED PALIN OF ANOTHER BASELESS     

ACCUSATION!!!!"   CURSE YOU BABBLING FOR YOUR FAR REACHING POLITICAL VIEWPOINTS!!! ONE DAY YOU'LL REALIZE YOUR OPINION CARRIES REAL WEIGHT!

We're all in strung out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here.

Swimmortal
Iowa_CubsFan

Reply to Hank_Halloween - Message ID#: 58228770

I'm sure there are people who do, and they shouldn't unless it pertains to the actual holocaust and is talking about it.

I don't because I can't see how you use it for anything else but referencing the actual brutality
#SaveOlympicWrestling
"Bicycles are for communists"-Don Cherry
"But weren't you suppose to lead a glorious revolution to save America for the working people? You'd give all that up for a dame? Worst radical ever."-Slyfoxx2
Evangelion Nerd Club Founder, President, and Five Star General
5 time ASMB Pick em' champion and 2 time Fantasy Sport Champion: 2007 Nascar Champion, 2008 MLB Playoff Champion, 2010 FIFA World Cup Champion and 2010 Nascar Champion 2011 Nascar Champion. As well as 2012 Fantasy Blernsball champion and 2012 Fantasy Football champion.
SwimHotshot
Mj?llnir

Reply to giantrobo10 - Message ID#: 58229256

giantrobo10 wrote:
Sounds to me you are Blood lusting over a Strong woman that makes you feel less than a man.

Don't you mean blood libeling.

SwimStar
Carpetshot

Nyanya wrote:

Why did liberals feel the need to goad her on after McCain lost? 

because she wouldn't shut up about how obama is evil and liberuls want to eat babies

SwimStar
Zaphod_209

Reply to Hank_Halloween - Message ID#: 58228770

She's not being persecuted.  This is not a "blood libel."  It's not even close.

And to answer the question in the title: We pick on Palin because she's loud, she's annoying, she's stupid, and she's a quitter.

Dude, that was my heat sink.
Now where am I gonna sink my heat?
SwimLegend
greyshirt

she needs to stay in alaska.