Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Swimperfect
Wiy

Peeling Skin On Inner Thigh and Scrotum

I was playing with my balls, naturally, about a week ago. I happened to notice several lumpy bits of something stuck in the hair.

I went to the bathroom and saw that they were clumps of dead skin. The entire area from my inner thigh to the base of the scrotum was dry, and cracked.

I've been peeling off bits of skin here and there for the past few days. 

It's odd because it almost resembles the healing process of a sunburn. The top layer of skin is darker, and when peeled away leaves a lighter shade behind.

Am I molting or something?

Mysterious Ooze
RenownedLoki

Re: Peeling Skin On Inner Thigh and Scrotum

Reply to Wiy - Message ID#: 62428698

you might want to go to the doctor...
$~#~$~#~$~#~$~#~$~#~$~#~$~#

Watergoddess23 is my sexy sexy lady friend
Sharktopus, I'm still not letting.go
Swimperfect
Wiy

Reply to RenownedLoki - Message ID#: 62428778

Lol what am I, rich?
Creepy Doll
valiente16

Disgusting..............and yes.....you are changing into something else...............but who knows what.

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle. The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper young prince that I am, and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and feel forever grateful doing so. That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sautéed frogs legs seasoned in a wine and onion cream sauce she chuckled to herself and thought: I don't f*cking think so..

Zombie Slayer
KingGiblets

Reply to valiente16 - Message ID#: 62429144

this thread is disgusting. why would you abhor us with this information. i know a couple moderators who would ban you for this, and i have proceeded to report you for this malfeasant. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DECENCY?? you should be more like my friend Jimmy. he would never stand for filth like this.

Creepy Doll
naraku361

You have cancer of the hammer.......

and balls.
You're all dumb, I'm smart. Because I said so.
I was afraid. Her eyes said "Mount me!" but her lips said "Nice shirt." - Ebon
Scaredy Cat
olmoldy

Have you been taking antibiotics, or using antibiotic creams in that area??

Sounds like a Yeast Infection! And Yes ! Men Get them and that's what they look like!

"It is good that war is so terrible, lest we become to fond of it! "
(Robert E. Lee, Battle of Fredricksburg)! " It was a Close run Thing!" (The Duke of Wellington, after the battle of Waterloo)
"And that's the way it is!" (Walter Cronkite) "Beware of Foriegn entanglements, and the setting up of political parties" (George Washingtons farewell address) "Beware of the Military Industrial Complex" (Dwight David Eisenhower's farewell address) "Power corupts, and absolute Power, Corupts, ABSOLUTELY" (Benjamin Franklin) "Three pints of Guinness, for that's what was poured, Three pints of Guinness, Three, and no more"( I thought that up) "If it is NOT Nesessary to Amend the Constitution, THEN it is Nesessary NOT to AMEND IT" (Benjamin Franklin)
"America has no Real Native Criminal Class, We just have CONGRESS" (Mark Twain) "the BEST friend a Man Can Have is a Congressman, that is Completely Bought & Paid for" (Mark Twain) "Death is more universal than Life; Everyone dies but not Everyone lives"( A. Sachs) "Show Me a Gold Mine, and I'll Show You
a Hole in the Ground , with a LIAR at the Bottom!" (Mark Twain)
Clan of the Crypt
scrapyard

diaper rash?

Pumpkin King
the_tick_rules2

wrap your tool next time you pick up a hooker.