Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Swimmortal
westpark
Posts: 59,269
Registered: ‎10-26-2005
0

Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

http://thetandd.com/animal-rights-group-says-drone-shot-down/arti
cle_017a720a-56ce-11e1-afc4-001871e...

 

 

LOLOL

 

Animal rights group sends a drone up to spy on hicks hunting pigeons(which is illegal??) -- & then the hicks get mad & shoot it down.

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
SwimHipster
terminaldave
Posts: 2,265
Registered: ‎08-15-2003
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

 

 

 when it all goes down, pigeons will be THE sought after chicken substitute....

 

 mostly because the rednecks will have a hard time catchin' deer without donut bait.....

We're all in strung out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here.



Order of the Kitty
Master-Debater131
Posts: 60,893
Registered: ‎06-20-2005

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

Hunting pigeons is illegal?


This should be a lesson to pretty much everyone. Dont fly something over a part of the US with a whole ton of guns. Itll get shot down.
:smileyvery-happy:

I can see it already
10 points for a bird
50 points for Environmental Drone
500 points for a Predator Drone

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts

The voices in my head said I need to be nicer. What do they know anyways?
SwimIcon
the_shotgun_rhetoric
Posts: 12,894
Registered: ‎01-11-2005
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

[ Edited ]

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

Dove hunting isn't illegal, it's quite common in the South--up to 40 million (out of 400 million to half a billion total in the U.S.) are taken per year.

The made-up stories are all about brilliant handsome rich suave people who almost get away with it; the real stories are about stupid, mean pigs who confess the minute they get brought into the interrogation room. Just scum killing scum, for some dumb reason or no reason at all. That’s the smell of truth. ~ Gary Brecher
SwimStar
Posts: 6,180
Registered: ‎02-17-2010

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to the_shotgun_rhetoric - Message ID#: 63777841


the_shotgun_rhetoric wrote:

Dove hunting isn't illegal, it's quite common in the South--up to 40 million (out of 400 million to half a billion total in the U.S.) are taken per year.


It's not illegal to hunt Dove, but what they're doing is illegal in some states. I forget what it is called like a trapped hunt or closed hunt or some bull ####. Anyway, it is quite cruel because they don't take any meat and they just treat the birds as some convenient living target to shoot at for fun.

maybe that's how he got his wife :smileyvery-happy:

http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Babbling/definition-of-rape-has-be
en-updated-by-the-U-S/m-p/63228589#M9189342

alucardsexyghost accusing me of being a rapist, and drugging my wife. Stay classy [AS]
SwimIcon
the_shotgun_rhetoric
Posts: 12,894
Registered: ‎01-11-2005

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Astromang - Message ID#: 63777885

Possibly, the article isn't clear as to whether it was a closed hunt or not.

 

Still hilarious that the animal rights people got pwned for antagonizing them. Sanctimonious pr!cks.

The made-up stories are all about brilliant handsome rich suave people who almost get away with it; the real stories are about stupid, mean pigs who confess the minute they get brought into the interrogation room. Just scum killing scum, for some dumb reason or no reason at all. That’s the smell of truth. ~ Gary Brecher
SwimStar
Posts: 6,180
Registered: ‎02-17-2010
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to the_shotgun_rhetoric - Message ID#: 63777945


the_shotgun_rhetoric wrote:

Possibly, the article isn't clear as to whether it was a closed hunt or not.

 

Still hilarious that the animal rights people got pwned for antagonizing them. Sanctimonious pr!cks.


I wonder what type of shot brought it down? I'll have to get some for my Mossberg just in case...

maybe that's how he got his wife :smileyvery-happy:

http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Babbling/definition-of-rape-has-be
en-updated-by-the-U-S/m-p/63228589#M9189342

alucardsexyghost accusing me of being a rapist, and drugging my wife. Stay classy [AS]
SwimIcon
the_shotgun_rhetoric
Posts: 12,894
Registered: ‎01-11-2005
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Astromang - Message ID#: 63777987

This is pretty good.

The made-up stories are all about brilliant handsome rich suave people who almost get away with it; the real stories are about stupid, mean pigs who confess the minute they get brought into the interrogation room. Just scum killing scum, for some dumb reason or no reason at all. That’s the smell of truth. ~ Gary Brecher
Swimmortal
westpark
Posts: 59,269
Registered: ‎10-26-2005
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to the_shotgun_rhetoric - Message ID#: 63777841


the_shotgun_rhetoric wrote:

Dove hunting isn't illegal, it's quite common in the South--up to 40 million (out of 400 million to half a billion total in the U.S.) are taken per year.


I've been varmit hunting, boar hunting, & deer hunting but I've never been dove/pigeon hunting. Wonder why these nutters were getting all mad. If its not illegal what were they tryin to accomplish?

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
Swimmortal
westpark
Posts: 59,269
Registered: ‎10-26-2005
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to the_shotgun_rhetoric - Message ID#: 63777945


the_shotgun_rhetoric wrote:

Possibly, the article isn't clear as to whether it was a closed hunt or not.

 

Still hilarious that the animal rights people got pwned for antagonizing them. Sanctimonious pr!cks.


You know I'm a strong supporter of animal rights up to the point I think animals should be killed in a humane way or w/e. As in fast & with no pain & animals should be treated humanely before they're killed for food. I also don't have a problem with sport-hunting so long as the state wildlife authorities say its legal & ok but this is probably them over-reacting.

 

BTW -- how do you have a 'closed hunt' with birds? I can understand with boars or deer as they can't get thru fences or w/e but birds?

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
Order of the Kitty
KnightStar
Posts: 61,002
Registered: ‎07-21-2003

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

In this case I don't blame them for shooting it down, it's not against the law to hunt pigeons.
Stupid that animal rights groups even having some sort of "spy drone" in the first place!

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-


Pasha
natator
Posts: 4,240
Registered: ‎07-28-2005
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

"We are already making plans for a considerably upscaled action in 2013."

 

Was that all they had planned for the year?

Have you considered Knights of Swim?
SwimSuperfan
Satoh
Posts: 5,024
Registered: ‎07-27-2011

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

As a New Yorker I fully support these redneck's right to pointlessly kill pigeons.


Fukken flying rat sh!t factories!
Google翻訳は、実際の知識に代わるものではありません。
SwimHotshot
Posts: 17,967
Registered: ‎01-16-2007
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Satoh - Message ID#: 63780835

especially since here in sc there really are too many pigeons.

when i was a kid, it was fun to go to the battery and feed the pigeons.. but these days when i try to do so with my daughter, its kind of frightening because about a 100 pigeons swope down and surround us. its a little overwhelming.

 

we need to declare open season on them because their population is becoming too large

psn: sweetcandygrl
SwimSuperfan
Satoh
Posts: 5,024
Registered: ‎07-27-2011

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to fugglesss - Message ID#: 63780919

Their sh!t has over 16,000 parasites, and they sh!t whenever they take off. They're filthy animals and they breed incessantly. They have surprisingly long lifespans living upwards of 30 years and apparently staying reproductively active to the end. If you deliberately kill a million of them that's merely a drop in the bucket to their overall population.
Google翻訳は、実際の知識に代わるものではありません。
SwimLegend
TheGreatUrameshi13
Posts: 23,513
Registered: ‎05-23-2004
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

Why does anyone give a f*ck about flying rats, anyway?

"Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

SwimStar
Zaphod_209
Posts: 6,846
Registered: ‎07-29-2006
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

I think one really important question to ask is:  Did all of this happen on private property?

 

If so, it brings up some interesting 4th ammendment issues.

 

Also, if South Carolina is a state that has a "stand your ground law" the landownder would have been well within his right to shoot down the drone if he though it was a threat.

Dude, that was my heat sink.
Now where am I gonna sink my heat?
SwimStar
Pero8P
Posts: 4,202
Registered: ‎06-14-2006
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63777045

Awesome. Just awesome. I think i'll try and sell a replacement to them. then sell some anti drone estes to the rednecks.
"Fear me - Pero8P
Freinds: abby_dooby cereal my gramma markoff_cheney evilknome ryan_plays_flok
SwimHotshot
crapshot2
Posts: 9,561
Registered: ‎04-14-2011
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to TheGreatUrameshi13 - Message ID#: 63781831


TheGreatUrameshi13 wrote:

Why does anyone give a f*ck about flying rats, anyway?


hey now, pet rats are awesome

all hail the crimson king
SwimIcon
the_shotgun_rhetoric
Posts: 12,894
Registered: ‎01-11-2005
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Pero8P - Message ID#: 63785609


Pero8P wrote:
Awesome. Just awesome. I think i'll try and sell a replacement to them. then sell some anti drone estes to the rednecks.


Starting an arms race? I like the way you think.

The made-up stories are all about brilliant handsome rich suave people who almost get away with it; the real stories are about stupid, mean pigs who confess the minute they get brought into the interrogation room. Just scum killing scum, for some dumb reason or no reason at all. That’s the smell of truth. ~ Gary Brecher
SwimLegend
TheGreatUrameshi13
Posts: 23,513
Registered: ‎05-23-2004
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 63785639


crapshot2 wrote:

TheGreatUrameshi13 wrote:

Why does anyone give a f*ck about flying rats, anyway?


hey now, pet rats are awesome



Yes, but pigeons are dirty little bastards.

"Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

SwimStar
Mjöllnir
Posts: 7,086
Registered: ‎10-08-2010
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Satoh - Message ID#: 63780967


Satoh wrote:
Their sh!t has over 16,000 parasites, and they sh!t whenever they take off. They're filthy animals and they breed incessantly. They have surprisingly long lifespans living upwards of 30 years and apparently staying reproductively active to the end. If you deliberately kill a million of them that's merely a drop in the bucket to their overall population.

It's funny you could say the same things about humans.  You should see how much sh!t comes out when I take off.

SwimStar
Zaphod_209
Posts: 6,846
Registered: ‎07-29-2006
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to the_shotgun_rhetoric - Message ID#: 63785669

I just had an idea.

 

We should organize a hunting outing for European Starlings.

Dude, that was my heat sink.
Now where am I gonna sink my heat?
SwimSuperfan
Satoh
Posts: 5,024
Registered: ‎07-27-2011
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Mjöllnir - Message ID#: 63788737


Mjöllnir wrote:

Satoh wrote:
Their sh!t has over 16,000 parasites, and they sh!t whenever they take off. They're filthy animals and they breed incessantly. They have surprisingly long lifespans living upwards of 30 years and apparently staying reproductively active to the end. If you deliberately kill a million of them that's merely a drop in the bucket to their overall population.

It's funny you could say the same things about humans.  You should see how much sh!t comes out when I take off.


You eat garbage and sh!t on people's heads too?

 

Google翻訳は、実際の知識に代わるものではありません。
Swim1337
Sleipnir
Posts: 1,337
Registered: ‎05-05-2009
0

Re: Rednecks shoot down animal-rights drone in SC:

Reply to Zaphod_209 - Message ID#: 63789657


Zaphod_209 wrote:

I just had an idea.

 

We should organize a hunting outing for European Starlings.


YES! yes i was wondering when this would come up :catlol:

┯━┯ ⌒ ╯(°-° ╯)