SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Re: Steak on the cheap.

[ Edited ]

Reply to stilgar - Message ID#: 61980824

well, this brother doesn't exist. none of his family members exist.

or else he has 20 brothers and sisters who are all incredibly successful people and that would make everything incredibly ironic on a few levels.

all hail the crimson king
SwimSuperfan
Vercaties

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61980240

I like to dress up as a waiter and hide out in restuarants.

I usually pretend like the order is for someone dining in the outside patio and then thats when I just keep on ah walking all the way to my car.

free steak beats cheap steak any day.

"I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." John Galt

if you love me, would you let me know
SwimFan

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61980240

Psssh, bragging about that like it's something special? I regularly buy top choice cuts of meat for less than what you're bragging about because I have connections in restaurants and meat markets who hook me up with their vendors and get me sweet insider discounts. I also know which vendors at which farmers markets to frequent so I can get the best produce available (in season, of course). Too bad you have the kind of personality that chefs and butchers hate, or you could be getting some real sweet deals.

SwimStar
1938_Packard

[ Edited ]

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 61981898

All siblings listed:

Older brother:  Doctor of educational psychology, currently chief operating officer of Communications Concepts, LLC.

Younger brother:  Computer geek, IT guy for a university.

Youngest brother:  Chemical enginner and in the U.S. Air Force.

Younger sister:  Part time stage actress and currently managing two restaurants.

One nephew:  Three years old and enjoys imaginary tea parties with his plushies.

One niece:  Not quite born yet, due this Novemeber.

That's all.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimSuperfan
Satoh

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61986538

Would that be the same Communications Concepts, LLC mentioned in this Federal Trade Commmission rul...

Google翻訳は、実際の知識に代わるものではありません。
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

[ Edited ]

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61986538

is your sister in sag?

how much equity does she have?

off broadway?

one of your brothers apparently part time owns a LLC with you, but you have shown us you have no idea what an llc is, the practices you must go through, what checking accounts are and some other stuff.

I'm  a stage actor, I can knock down your sister.

thats the thing, when you say you have these relatives and the first thing you out of your mouth is misinformation that proves you wrong, that you don't have these siblings because you try your hardest to prove that you know something through them but fall on your face time and time again.

SwimStar
1938_Packard

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 61992722

crapshot2 wrote:

is your sister in sag?

how much equity does she have?

off broadway?

one of your brothers apparently part time owns a LLC with you, but you have shown us you have no idea what an llc is, the practices you must go through, what checking accounts are and some other stuff.

I'm  a stage actor, I can knock down your sister.

thats the thing, when you say you have these relatives and the first thing you out of your mouth is misinformation that proves you wrong, that you don't have these siblings because you try your hardest to prove that you know something through them but fall on your face time and time again.

I didn't ask her whether she belongs to any guilds or associations.  So far, the bulk of her experience has been with the Haddonfield Plays and Players, located in Haddonfield, NJ.  The outfit does licensed reruns of plays that had been popular on Broadway in the past.  Stuff like, West Side Story for example.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimStar
1938_Packard

[ Edited ]

Reply to Satoh - Message ID#: 61992094

Satoh wrote:

Would that be the same Communications Concepts, LLC mentioned in this Federal Trade Commmission rul...

Not at all, check your spelling.  Also, The Communications Concepts in Pinedale, WY existed before our LLC acquired it.   This means that even an affilliation with what you just linked would predate anything the current owners have done.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimSuperfan
Satoh

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61992850

I cut and pasted it so the spelling is exactly as you wrote it. So you're a 1/5th owner of a company named in an FTC lawsuit.

Good one.
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

[ Edited ]

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61992812

ahh, community theater.

when you say stage actor you usually mean someone who acts for a living, meaning gets payed, off broadway.

every community theater does licensed productions. you join the association (OAG in my part) and pay dues and with those dues and donations from buisnesses you are able to get a production. there is nothing special about it, it's what happens everywhere.

do you have any of the scripts? or does" she?"

SwimStar
1938_Packard

Reply to Satoh - Message ID#: 61992870

Satoh wrote:
I cut and pasted it so the spelling is exactly as you wrote it. So you're a 1/5th owner of a company named in an FTC lawsuit.

Good one.

No, I'm not.  The suit predates our LLC's acquisition of it.  That's all on the prior owners and we have nothing to do with it.

Also, the page clearly says, "Communication Concepts", no "s" in Communication.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimSuperfan
Satoh

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61992904

Don't try defending it, I searched what you wrote and what came up was virtually the same company involved in the same suit. A mark like that one a company's record doesn't just go away.
SwimStar
1938_Packard

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 61992876

crapshot2 wrote:

ahh, community theater.

when you say stage actor you usually mean someone who acts for a living, meaning gets payed, off broadway.

every community theater does licensed productions. you join the association (OAG in my part) and pay dues and with those dues and donations from buisnesses you are able to get a production. there is nothing special about it, it's what happens everywhere.

do you have any of the scripts? or does" she?"

If you mean the lines and gestures to be memorized by performers, I don't have them.  Why wouldn't she though?  She's the one involved in this, not I.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimStar
1938_Packard

Reply to Satoh - Message ID#: 61992928

Satoh wrote:
Don't try defending it, I searched what you wrote and what came up was virtually the same company involved in the same suit. A mark like that one a company's record doesn't just go away.

And I'm telling you for last time that that suit PREDATES our acquisition of it!  We have NOTHING to do with ANY part of what the PRIOR owners may or may not have have done. 

You sound so stinking simple minded right now.  It's like saying Fred bought the local garage from Harry and since Harry was a total f*ck up, so's Fred.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61992932

because she doesn't exist

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61992956

let me ask, do you get onto her for persuing such a fleeting prospect?

because after all

"When I was sixteen.

You know how many people try to get into Hollywood? 

"Put your resume and copies of your diplomas in that pile.  We'll call you." 

I used to wait for calls..."- Kenworth

SwimSuperfan
Satoh

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61992956

But this is the company you speak of, your defense clearly gives that away.

A company that has a ruling by the FTC on it is not a company people should do business with, regardless who the past, present or future president may be. It's also not that easy to sell, but since you lack common business sense I guess it was a worthwhile acquisition.
SwimStar
1938_Packard

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 61992984

crapshot2 wrote:

let me ask, do you get onto her for persuing such a fleeting prospect?

because after all

"When I was sixteen.

You know how many people try to get into Hollywood? 

"Put your resume and copies of your diplomas in that pile.  We'll call you." 

I used to wait for calls..."- Kenworth

If she were some layabout trying to use this venture as leverage to get into Hollywood while never bothering to do any work at all that would actually support her and get her bills paid - had she been some slob always asking me for money while she keeps talking dribble about her anticipated, "big break" then, yes, I'd get all over her case about it.

As it stands now, I'm in NO position to be getting on her case about anything at all because while she plays a bit part for a local playhouse or another, she had WORKED as a waitress to get her rent and bills paid without me and later came to be manager of two restaurants, simply because her performance records at each place warranted that promotion.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimStar
1938_Packard

Reply to Satoh - Message ID#: 61992992

Satoh wrote:
But this is the company you speak of, your defense clearly gives that away.

A company that has a ruling by the FTC on it is not a company people should do business with, regardless who the past, present or future president may be. It's also not that easy to sell, but since you lack common business sense I guess it was a worthwhile acquisition.

You sound so stinking simple minded right now.  It's like saying Fred bought the local garage from Harry and since Harry was a total f*ck up, so's Fred.

Owners, idiot!  Not operating officers or share holders.  And, you STILL haven't proven your claim that it's the same company.

Two businesses can have similar names, even when not affiliated.  Take Sub Way of Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Subway the nation wide chain.  No connection whatsoever except that they each sell second rate subs.

Police la dee dah...

Police la dee dah...
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

[ Edited ]

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61993042

then why did you say that to me?

why is your entire first paragraph directed towards me? 

whyd id you get on my case in the college thread?

Order of the Owl
neverkeepchangin11

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 61993060

I'm starting to feel a little bad for you Packard. Between this thread and the other steak thread you are taking quite a beating from the audience.

Show must go on i suppose.
SwimHipster
TempleDrake

Reply to neverkeepchangin11 - Message ID#: 61993416

Well, he's a social inept dullard using an ideology, like a zealot would use a corpse on a cross.  The more you pound on him, the more it galvanizes him, so at least he has that, since you know, he is an indentured servant to his paymasters.

"Death be not messed up."

EzraPound transgressive art: a hole in the desert.
Order of the Owl
neverkeepchangin11

Reply to TempleDrake - Message ID#: 61993432

After threads like these I feel like we, as fellow users, have created that monster.
SwimHotshot
crapshot2

[ Edited ]

Reply to neverkeepchangin11 - Message ID#: 61993464

he has done it to himself. 

as the true concervative he is, he should understand that.

when he says things like "your friend should of died in the fire because no one should of helped him" you just sort of start to hate the guy

SwimHipster
TempleDrake

Reply to neverkeepchangin11 - Message ID#: 61993464

Then the dude needs to get fuuuuuudgeed.  He lives in New Jersey, populated like all get out, so he aint got an excuse.

"Death be not messed up."

EzraPound transgressive art: a hole in the desert.