Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHipster
zero_cool123x

The Steve Wilkos Show:DID YOU MURDER MY DAUGHTER?

[ Edited ]

I have just watched this show for the first time just a few minutes ago...and wow. The episode that was on was did you murder my daughter. heres the trailer. Really powerful **BLEEP**

the episode is about a girl named latishia who in 2007 was murdered along with her boyfriend...and the family suspects the stepfather.

so basically the guy takes a lie detector test and is asked the following qustions

1. did you molest latisha..he answered no...he failed

2. did you murder latisha..he answered no..he passed

3. did you have latisha set up to be murdered he answered no..he failed

now i know lie detector test arent admissible in court. But ok check this **BLEEP**. his own son over a conversation between latisha and the stepfather a few days before she was murdered which went "ill put u 6 ft under"-latisha...stepdad says "not if i get u first".

His son tried calling his father on the night of the murder..he didnt asnwer GPS on his pohne has him placed on the exact same road on the same night as latisha was murdered.

How the fuuuuuudge has this guy not been investigated by the police?

Message Edited by zero_cool123x on 07-28-2009 02:45 AM
"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you." - Darth Plagueis
SwimSuperfan
Mike-El

Re: The Steve Wilkos Show:DID YOU MURDER MY DAUGHT

Reply to zero_cool123x - Message ID#: 50708170

I love The Steve Wilkos Show. It's an hour of him yelling at people.
SwimSuperfan
Vash_The_Stampede

zero_cool123x wrote:

I have just watched this show for the first time just a few minutes ago...and wow. The episode that was on was did you murder my daughter. heres the trailer. Really powerful **BLEEP**

the episode is about a girl named latishia who in 2007 was murdered along with her boyfriend...and the family suspects the stepfather.

so basically the guy takes a lie detector test and is asked the following qustions

1. did you molest latisha..he answered no...he failed

2. did you murder latisha..he answered no..he passed

3. did you have latisha set up to be murdered he answered no..he failed

now i know lie detector test arent admissible in court. But ok check this **BLEEP**. his own son over a conversation between latisha and the stepfather a few days before she was murdered which went "ill put u 6 ft under"-latisha...stepdad says "not if i get u first".

His son tried calling his father on the night of the murder..he didnt asnwer GPS on his pohne has him placed on the exact same road on the same night as latisha was murdered.

How the fuuuuuudge has this guy not been investigated by the police?

Message Edited by zero_cool123x on 07-28-2009 02:45 AM

One of the lousiest shows on air.
SwimHipster
Evil_Clown_Monkey

Steve Wilko's is the greatest. He's f*ckin' awesome. I just wish he would knock a motherf*cker out already.
Boobies---> (o) (o)
SwimHipster
RobotOrel123

steve wilkos is pretty awesome.
sharbus
SwimHELPeR
Jingai

Steve Wilkos is the best daytime talk show by far.

It is an hour of Steve yelling at scumbags, not letting them sit on his stage, and getting kicked off his stage.

Toss in Officer Mike ready to arrest any scumbag who actually lives in Chicago, and you get an hour of lulz.

Is Happiness to be found in a Future Grasped with bloodstained hands?
-Lacus Clyne.
R.I.P. Gecko Zero, Aliediz and The-Green-Hornet The burdens of this world are yours no more.
Such Beauty Ciddy is STILL mah BFF, Ghostrek 2020 Also Nrrdgirl, Tomoe242004,Hertz, Mewn, Ali ... and Vadz
The real American idea is not that every man shall be equal, but that every man shall have the liberty without hindrance to be what God has made him. The office of government is not to confer happiness but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
-Ronald Reagan

Void
Shadowstaarr

I never could get into the Steve Wilko's show.  Something just seems offputting about just calling in people who would be better handled by the authorities rather than verbally abused by a former Jerry Springer security member.
VirusJunkie : I DONT WANT THAT MAN ON MY CO0CH!

ban dat dude!

And I can't seem to find Molly

SwimHipster
palyer101

he's good at making people hate other people.
You know what I'd like to be? I mean if I had my goddamn choice, I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.
\m/ facebook last.fm\m/
PSN: JovianElegy
Order of the Owl
Skiles

I'm just waiting for him to just beat the tar out of someone. Right there on the stage.
IB's Bachelorette :smileywink:

Why I Cry | Special | From God's Perspective | Gimme some reggae! | It's fcuking science | Now you're Gideon... | F*ck the Crabfeast! ***** | Learn your Cashphrases here

IB Intercontinental Champion: Gaelic_Rapscallion - Crowned 10-31-14
Swimfamous
Pero1631

I wonder if this show is fake like Springer.