Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Creepy Doll
railroadengine

Why Rush Limbaugh never gets caught lieing

Lieing implies he knows the truth and is telling the opposite, which is never the case given the bull#### he spews.

©2012. I have seen the writing on The Wall, have you?
My Vash Icon 7/10/06-3/27/08 :smileysad: Railroadengine is a man.
Hell's Minions
4-HBabe

Re: Why Rush Limbaugh never gets caught lieing

Reply to railroadengine - Message ID#: 63848577

Oh. I thought it was because he was incapable of comprehending reality. Like moss or certain types of fungi.

"It doesn't matter how black you think you are." - SwimMod_Bast smack down of the week

also, boobs, lesbians, undergarments

Clan of the Crypt
KnightStar

He never gets caught lying because the people that listen to him believe him, those who don't know he's lying to begin with and doesn't listen to him.

It's a logic paradox.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

Scaredy Cat
1938_Packard

Reply to 4-HBabe - Message ID#: 63850185

4-HBabe wrote:

Oh. I thought it was because he was incapable of comprehending reality. Like moss or certain types of fungi.

He's never made a statement without sourcing it.

In 1924, all the technology, tools and engineering skills were available to build the bridge. Now, it's 2014 and none of the technology, tools or engineering skills are available to fix the bridge.
Clan of the Crypt
KnightStar

Reply to 1938_Packard - Message ID#: 63856981

1938_Packard wrote:

4-HBabe wrote:

Even if his source was a drunken bum on the street or some wild conspiracy theory nut, we know he gets sources even if he has to pull them out of his fat, racist, narcotics abusing ass.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

Creepy Doll
westpark

Exactly. He's more opinion than anything else. And you know what they say about those....

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
Creepy Doll
Chappi_The_Rabbit

I think he's gone on the record time and time again that he says what he does for the sake of ratings and shock value. People are just stupid enough to believe that his thoughts are reality.

"You will eat the strawberry, creature of flesh!"
ユニバァァァス!
Candy Thief
TheGreatUrameshi13

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 63850203

KnightStar wrote:
He never gets caught lying because the people that listen to him believe him, those who don't know he's lying to begin with and doesn't listen to him.

It's a logic paradox.

Not entirely true.  There are folks in my family on both sides of the political spectrum who listen to him for some laughs.

I feel sorry for people who take what he says seriously.

"Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vengeful Mummy Curse
Glodson

Reply to Chappi_The_Rabbit - Message ID#: 63857571

Chappi_The_Rabbit wrote:

I think he's gone on the record time and time again that he says what he does for the sake of ratings and shock value. People are just stupid enough to believe that his thoughts are reality.

This. The majority of pundits, on any side, are just in it for the money. Being a loud moron is good for business. Most likely have political leanings that side with their audience, but maybe not as extreme as they appear to be.

Others buy into their own crap. That gives us Glenn Beck.
Bone-ified Ghoul
Nameraka_Hanzaisha

I listen occasionally just  to get a sense for what the other side is "thinking". 

He never flat out lies. He just grossly exaggerates and takes things out of context. He's actually a pretty smart guy. A complete douche, but a smart douche. 

But our trip was different. It was to be a classic affirmation of everything right and true in the national character. A gross physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country. But only for those with true grit.
Candy Thief
GinaSzanboti

Reply to Nameraka_Hanzaisha - Message ID#: 63858955

Nameraka_Hanzaisha wrote:

He never flat out lies.

Of course he does.  He flat out lies all the time.  And when he's called on it, he claims he didn't say that, or didn't mean that, or it wasn't intended to be a factual statement, just like Santorum really said "bluhh people."  And he just keeps denying and spinning until people get tired of talking to a brick shithouse.

Madness is not a place one goes, it’s a spider waiting to feel the tremble of the web. -- GuiltyRed
We're all mad here. - The Cheshire Cat
Scaredy Cat
olmoldy

Reply to GinaSzanboti - Message ID#: 63860261

As the Old saying Goes:   **Revised of course**

" Arguing with Rush Limbaugh, is Like Wrestling with a PIG!!!!

Sooner or Later your going to realise that the PIG enjoys it! "

"It is good that war is so terrible, lest we become to fond of it! "
(Robert E. Lee, Battle of Fredricksburg)! " It was a Close run Thing!" (The Duke of Wellington, after the battle of Waterloo)
"And that's the way it is!" (Walter Cronkite) "Beware of Foriegn entanglements, and the setting up of political parties" (George Washingtons farewell address) "Beware of the Military Industrial Complex" (Dwight David Eisenhower's farewell address) "Power corupts, and absolute Power, Corupts, ABSOLUTELY" (Benjamin Franklin) "Three pints of Guinness, for that's what was poured, Three pints of Guinness, Three, and no more"( I thought that up) "If it is NOT Nesessary to Amend the Constitution, THEN it is Nesessary NOT to AMEND IT" (Benjamin Franklin)
"America has no Real Native Criminal Class, We just have CONGRESS" (Mark Twain) "the BEST friend a Man Can Have is a Congressman, that is Completely Bought & Paid for" (Mark Twain) "Death is more universal than Life; Everyone dies but not Everyone lives"( A. Sachs) "Show Me a Gold Mine, and I'll Show You
a Hole in the Ground , with a LIAR at the Bottom!" (Mark Twain)
Candy Thief
alucardsexyghost

1938_Packard wrote:

4-HBabe wrote:

to bad he often times uses either a bad source, or takes them way out of context. I had a job where the boss had him playing all day, him and hanity and another overly excitable guy who I can't think of his name. Just for ####s and giggles I'd look into things he said, so yeah I know the BS he does.

But if not for that job I'd never of heard this

Tip: trolls can not be fully defeated without the help of fire or acid
"bitchs love cannons" Hellsing ultimate abridged
PSN: Sabrem82
I have a crush on Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Scaredy Cat
Gaius_Sextus

1938_Packard wrote:

4-HBabe wrote:

LOL! Prove it.

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
Hell's Minions
4-HBabe

1938_Packard wrote:

4-HBabe wrote:

http://mediamatters.org/research/201108120029

Limbaugh Lies to 13-Year-Old Girl

Lies Limbaugh has Told

http://mediamatters.org/limbaughwire/?tab=all

http://www.scoobievslimbaugh.blogspot.com/

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer whose viewpoints simply have no basis in fact or reality. Here are a few whoppers, with many more listed in the source material:

1. "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

2. LIMBAUGH: On the Republicans' "Contract With America": "The New York Times never ran anything on the contract 'til after the election. The rest of the news media hardly talked about it at all." (TV, 4/6/95)

REALITY: In the 42 days between the announcement of the "Contract with America" and the Nov. 8, 1994 election, the New York Times published 45 articles that mentioned the contract--more than one a day. The Nexis computer database reports that more than 1400 pieces mentioning the contract were published before the election.

3. LIMBAUGH: "Banks take the risks in issuing student loans and they are entitled to the profits." (Radio show, quoted in FRQ, Summer/93)

REALITY: Banks take no risks in issuing student loans, which are federally insured. 

4. LIMBAUGH: Comparing the 1950s with the present: "And I might point out that poverty and economic disparities between the lower and upper classes were greater during the former period." (Told You So, p. 84)

REALITY: Income inequality, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, fell from the 1940s to the late 1960s, and then began rising. Inequality surpassed the 1950 level in 1982 and rose steadily to all-time highs in 1992. (Census Bureau's "Money Income of Households, Families and Persons in the United States")

5. LIMBAUGH: "Oh, how they relished blaming Reagan administration policies, including the mythical reductions in HUD's budget for public housing, for creating all of the homeless! Budget cuts? There were no budget cuts! The budget figures show that actual construction of public housing increased during the Reagan years." (Ought to Be, p. 242-243)

REALITY: In 1980, 20,900 low-income public housing units were under construction; in 1988, 9,700, a decline of 54 percent ;Statistical Abstracts of the U.S).In terms of 1993 dollars, the HUD budget for the construction of new public housing was slashed from $6.3 billion in 1980 to $683 million in 1988. "We're getting out of the housing business. Period," a Reagan HUD official declared in 1985.

6. LIMBAUGH: "There's no such thing as an implied contract." (Radio show, quoted in FRQ, Spring/93)

REALITY: Every first-year law student knows there is. 

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1895

"It doesn't matter how black you think you are." - SwimMod_Bast smack down of the week

also, boobs, lesbians, undergarments

Creepy Doll
railroadengine

Reply to 4-HBabe - Message ID#: 63850185

That's true too.

Creepy Doll
railroadengine

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 63850203

No wonder he is the logic model for the GOP.

Creepy Doll
railroadengine

Reply to Nameraka_Hanzaisha - Message ID#: 63858955

I listen occasionally just  to get a sense for what the other side is "thinking". 

He never flat out lies. He just grossly exaggerates and takes things out of context. He's actually a pretty smart guy. A complete douche, but a smart douche. 

Nobody is better at stretching the truth than he is.

Scaredy Cat
Gaius_Sextus

Reply to railroadengine - Message ID#: 63869895

railroadengine wrote:

Nobody is better at stretching the truth than he is.

Or lying . . . . .

http://www.visembryo.com/

Good men don't need rules. Now is not the time to find out why I have so many.

"Holy Sh!t, Hellhounds!"
"Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Holy Sh!t, Heckhounds!"
Creepy Doll
railroadengine

Reply to Gaius_Sextus - Message ID#: 63869923

Especially about, 'Liberal Conspiracies.'
Everybody knows that Liberals don't organize well and fumble when they do.

Hell's Minions
Jingai

Reply to 4-HBabe - Message ID#: 63866051

Not all student loans are insured by the Federal Government, at least at the time that the el Rushbo

made that statement. All student loans now must originate with or be insured by (thus subject to) the Federal

government. The way it used to work was banks would issue a college loan, and then sell it to Sallie Mae, in

much the same way that mortgages would be sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, minus the securitizing. Sallie Mae

qualifying loans would be backed by the Federal Government for the principle, so banks would most often make those

loans, but that wasn't the entire market. There were several banks that would make college loans with higher interest

rates, or fees, early payment schedules or even balloon payments, none of which would be accepted by Sallie Mae,

but were still made, frequently because they had much higher penalty and interest rates attached. These were private

loans that banks would make, and these were the loans Rush was most likely, and correctly, referring to. These loans now

are no longer allowed, as part of the Frank/Dodd financial regulatory reform.

Media matters is not exactly an independant and unbiased research group, despite claims they might make.

I'd take them with the same grain of salt that I'd take anything Limbaugh says.

Is Happiness to be found in a Future Grasped with bloodstained hands?
-Lacus Clyne.
R.I.P. Gecko Zero, Aliediz and The-Green-Hornet The burdens of this world are yours no more.
Such Beauty Ciddy is STILL mah BFF, Ghostrek 2020 Also Nrrdgirl, Tomoe242004,Hertz, Mewn, Ali ... and Vadz
The real American idea is not that every man shall be equal, but that every man shall have the liberty without hindrance to be what God has made him. The office of government is not to confer happiness but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
-Ronald Reagan

Mysterious Ooze
EmApathy

His gravitational pull only allows the frequency at which truth resonates to escape his obese bloated drug addled body?

Jane Fonda the Original Hipster

"What we are encountering is a panicky, an almost hysterical, attempt to escape from the deadly anonymity of modern life ... and the prime cause is not vanity ... but the craving of people who feel their personality sinking lower and lower into the whirl of indistinguishable atoms to be lost in a mass civilization."