Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Order of the Owl
Pinkfrog
Posts: 26,640
Registered: ‎09-03-2003
0

Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Just because you can sometimes out think us into doing what you want by using... Your womanly ways.. Which I'm sure your mother taught you.. Doesn't make you all smarter..

Just..

More I dono.. Inventive..

 

Well I guess this doesn't work for women not in relationships.. But why is it women are mens kryptonite? On the norm.. In the end... We end up doing what they want.. Why does it always happen..

Order of the Owl
neverkeepchangin11
Posts: 25,941
Registered: ‎09-05-2008
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

maybe its cause you are always ....-ing
Order of the Kitty
KnightStar
Posts: 61,000
Registered: ‎07-21-2003
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Hate to break it to you Pinkfrog, but women are smarter than men in every sense of the word.
Lots of studies have came forward admitting as much.

Women are smarter in the "book knowledge" kind of way than men and always have been.

You just need to accept facts that a lot of us men were only built and put on this earth for few specific reasons, protection of the woman, protection of the family, hunting, gathering and killing sh!t in general.

There are exceptions to every case and smart men exist, but women as a whole are smarter than we are.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-


Order of the Owl
Ominotigre
Posts: 28,783
Registered: ‎05-07-2004
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

A woman's existence is validated by giving birth, a man's through having sex, so we're always at a disadvantage.
In tristitia hilaris hilaritate tristis
Swimmortal
slyfoxx2
Posts: 44,632
Registered: ‎01-04-2004

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Look at ads targeted toward men. You notice how a significant number shows men doing incredibly stupid or juvenile things? It's because there was some turn where intelligence became antithetical to manliness. Women have just picked up on this gender norm and react accordingly.
You can't deal with my infinite nature
Order of the Owl
Pinkfrog
Posts: 26,640
Registered: ‎09-03-2003
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58671704

<<
>>
When do i get to just do some general... killing sh!t in general.. i want some of that..
and meat.. red meat..
Women arent smarter.. they.. just have those puppy dog eyes and manage to get me to do what ever they ask.
I mean i cant admit she tricked me into cleaning the house.. but i did clean the house.. and didnt want to.. bah
women are all trickery..
Order of the Owl
Pinkfrog
Posts: 26,640
Registered: ‎09-03-2003
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to slyfoxx2 - Message ID#: 58671730

riiiiiiight...
men arent dumb.... are we juvenile and do incredibly stupid things.. yes... BUT!!! BUT! that doesnt mean..
we had ever reason to do those juvenile and stupid things.. at the time.. and i speak for every man..
they totally made sense..
SwimHotshot
Mj?llnir
Posts: 8,586
Registered: ‎12-11-2008
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Pythagorus, Newton, Einstein, and Hawkings are actually all women.

SwimGuru
Strawberry_Tampon
Posts: 17,314
Registered: ‎02-06-2008
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Unlike a woman, a man will eat someones entire blueberry pie without permission and lie about it right to a womans face!
Strawberry_Tampon: I'm posting from my phone. How does it feel?
Saddy: hahaha! are you in bed, watching star trek too?
Strawberry_Tampon: I'm on the toilet.
SwimLegend
HonorableCloud
Posts: 23,643
Registered: ‎06-16-2005
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58671704

 


KnightStar wrote:
Hate to break it to you Pinkfrog, but women are smarter than men in every sense of the word.
Lots of studies have came forward admitting as much.

Women are smarter in the "book knowledge" kind of way than men and always have been.

You just need to accept facts that a lot of us men were only built and put on this earth for few specific reasons, protection of the woman, protection of the family, hunting, gathering and killing sh!t in general.

There are exceptions to every case and smart men exist, but women as a whole are smarter than we are.

I hope this is a joke post.

 

These are real men doing real things.
SwimFan
Not_HongKongPhooey
Posts: 944
Registered: ‎05-23-2006
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58671704

 


KnightStar wrote:
Hate to break it to you Pinkfrog, but women are smarter than men in every sense of the word.
Lots of studies have came forward admitting as much.

No, no they aren't, and no there haven't.  Only the average IQ for women is higher than the average IQ of men, but it are males who have the highest individual IQs (also the lowest, because dat Y chromosome, a study in extremes).  Only people who take their knowledge of the world from sitcom and pop cultural tropes and cliches would come to the conclusions you have.

 

SwimFan
Not_HongKongPhooey
Posts: 944
Registered: ‎05-23-2006
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671762

 


Pinkfrog wrote:
<<
>>
When do i get to just do some general... killing sh!t in general.. i want some of that..
and meat.. red meat..
Women arent smarter.. they.. just have those puppy dog eyes and manage to get me to do what ever they ask.

Psssh, if you don't think women are vicious killers who eat the still-beating hearts from the chests of their enemies, I would say you haven't been around enough women.

 

Swimportant
Drake6-5
Posts: 9,170
Registered: ‎01-26-2005
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

[ Edited ]

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58671704

 


KnightStar wrote:
Hate to break it to you Pinkfrog, but women are smarter than men in every sense of the word.
Lots of studies have came forward admitting as much.

Women are smarter in the "book knowledge" kind of way than men and always have been.

You just need to accept facts that a lot of us men were only built and put on this earth for few specific reasons, protection of the woman, protection of the family, hunting, gathering and killing sh!t in general.

There are exceptions to every case and smart men exist, but women as a whole are smarter than we are.
Please dude show some self-respect  man, I know you're just trying to get laid but this the internet and chances of getting laid by feeding the egos of women in this fashion lie some where between none and a snowball's chance in hell. A woman can be very smart, smarter than most men. Such a woman however is also smarter than most women, because intelligence has nothing to do with one's sex. You know perfectly well as I do that a woman can be as dumb as a brick just as easily as a man can be as dumb as a brick.
There have have been extensive studies performed on this subject and results are always the same: on average there is no difference in the overall inteligence levels between men and women aside from the intelligence of men being slightly more stratified than women(IE statistically there are slightly proportional more men on the high end and low end of intelligence as compared to women) but on average the average IQ of a woman is the exact same as the average intelligence of a man: 100.

 

"Once you figure out what a joke everything is being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
SwimSuperfan
AtomicLemon24
Posts: 5,010
Registered: ‎06-07-2009
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Not_HongKongPhooey - Message ID#: 58673046

It doesn't really matter if they're smarter.  They're women - they wouldnt know what to do with it.

SwimStar
OvercastKid
Posts: 5,273
Registered: ‎07-15-2005
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58671704


KnightStar wrote:
Hate to break it to you Pinkfrog, but women are smarter than men in every sense of the word.
Lots of studies have came forward admitting as much.

Women are smarter in the "book knowledge" kind of way than men and always have been.

You just need to accept facts that a lot of us men were only built and put on this earth for few specific reasons, protection of the woman, protection of the family, hunting, gathering and killing sh!t in general.

There are exceptions to every case and smart men exist, but women as a whole are smarter than we are.

Really?  Name one female genius or inventor that is well known.  Bet ya can't think of one that anyone would know.

.!..(^_^)..!.
Elmo talks better sh*t then you.
Not everyones a winner, except at the special olympics.
Void
Shadowstaarr
Posts: 56,254
Registered: ‎11-09-2004

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Women are dumb and I don't respect them
That's right, I just have sex with them
VirusJunkie : I DONT WANT THAT MAN ON MY CO0CH!

ban dat dude!

And I can't seem to find Molly

SwimFan
RueffGarden
Posts: 532
Registered: ‎08-01-2005
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

women are better at social interaction, so they can win the debate. That doesn't make them, or their point of view, the correct one, but saying so makes sure you end with an O face.

women's insistence on "being smarter" is just them raging against the male dominated society they live in. women think women are smarter, men think men are smarter. women insists that it's sexism that has kept them out of the top intelligence jobs and anything else is chauvinist propaganda, and men don't hear them cause they see boobies.
R.I.P. RueffGarden 3.05.2009

Bill, you will be missed.
SwimFan
RueffGarden
Posts: 532
Registered: ‎08-01-2005

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Strawberry_Tampon - Message ID#: 58672894

 


Strawberry_Tampon wrote:
Unlike a woman, a man will eat someones entire blueberry pie without permission and lie about it right to a womans face!

wtf is this "permission" thing?   And i said raspberry pie, no allowance for you!

 

R.I.P. RueffGarden 3.05.2009

Bill, you will be missed.
SwimLegend
MusketBoned
Posts: 19,623
Registered: ‎11-20-2007
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Either my experience with women has been vastly different from everyone else's or no one in this thread is able to pay attention to a woman speaking.

Most of this thread makes no sense to me. None of it.
Do you have any fruit swords?

"I was just saying; smart smart smart, classic cars, Portland."

I HAVEN'T EVEN JERKED OFF SINCE EASTER
SwimHELPeR
wickedlady4180
Posts: 5,603
Registered: ‎12-23-2005
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

I don't think men are stupid.
Men create stuff, your brains are leaps and bounds ahead of ours.

I like it.
me woman <3
Tim & EricATHFH.MoviesBrakSGC2COblongsFamily.GBirdmanSealabVentureBebopS.JailMetalInuyasha12ozD.Note
[ プリクラ ] [ »»───(knee)───► ] [ Official H.E.L.P.e.R of the T&E/FG/CIO folders ]
SwimCount
SaugusHagar
Posts: 12,345
Registered: ‎04-06-2006
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671650

Thats a bit of a falacy. Women mistake our disinterest in what sally said, and how long they sat at the red traffic light before realizing it was actually a stop sign... as an inability to comprehend how this ties into why its our fault they forgot it was their turn to wash the dishes.

But that doesnt mean men arent stupid. Case in point, ask your self what was the dumbest thing youve done as a teen/young adult for the slim possability you might have sex?
the original man in black

go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat
Swimieval
EvilsergE
Posts: 74,416
Registered: ‎06-10-2004
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58671704

 


KnightStar wrote:
Hate to break it to you Pinkfrog, but women are smarter than men in every sense of the word.
Lots of studies have came forward admitting as much.

Women are smarter in the "book knowledge" kind of way than men and always have been.

You just need to accept facts that a lot of us men were only built and put on this earth for few specific reasons, protection of the woman, protection of the family, hunting, gathering and killing sh!t in general.

There are exceptions to every case and smart men exist, but women as a whole are smarter than we are.

 

Grow a vag while you at this......"hunter"

 

LIVE IN YOUR WXRLD.
PLY IN URS.
×
PSN, Steam - worldWar_me
Swimieval
EvilsergE
Posts: 74,416
Registered: ‎06-10-2004
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to Pinkfrog - Message ID#: 58671762

 


Pinkfrog wrote:
<<
>>
When do i get to just do some general... killing sh!t in general.. i want some of that..
and meat.. red meat..
Women arent smarter.. they.. just have those puppy dog eyes and manage to get me to do what ever they ask.
I mean i cant admit she tricked me into cleaning the house.. but i did clean the house.. and didnt want to.. bah
women are all trickery..

 

The only reason why "we" do what they want us (sometimes) is because otherwise it would be called "rape".

 

LIVE IN YOUR WXRLD.
PLY IN URS.
×
PSN, Steam - worldWar_me
Swimmortal
slyfoxx2
Posts: 44,632
Registered: ‎01-04-2004
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to SaugusHagar - Message ID#: 58678596

I once bought a really nice shirt. I=Genius.
You can't deal with my infinite nature
SwimCount
SaugusHagar
Posts: 12,345
Registered: ‎04-06-2006
0

Re: Why do women think* they are smarter than men?

Reply to slyfoxx2 - Message ID#: 58678688

...it was on sale AND i had a coupon.
the original man in black

go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat