Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Order of the Kitty
Saddy

being a single mother = being an abusive mother

or so says some jackhole in wisconsin. link. i'm not even sure what to say anymore. i'm truly at a freakin' loss.

'cause i'm all yours if you're all mine
i'm a white wh*re driving a white bushcar bought by a black man
Order of the Owl
neverkeepchangin11

Re: being a single mother = being an abusive mothe

Reply to Saddy - Message ID#: 64004975

Finally I can claim that I was abused as an excuse for all my problems!
I dare you to make less sense.

The end starts now

Say Ya To Da U.P. Eh?

so hop on your rainbow, and ride into oblivion
SwimLegend
alucardsexyghost

Reply to neverkeepchangin11 - Message ID#: 64004983

neverkeepchangin11 wrote:
Finally I can claim that I was abused as an excuse for all my problems!

this

Tip: trolls can not be fully defeated without the help of fire or acid
"bitchs love cannons" Hellsing ultimate abridged
PSN: Sabrem82
I have a crush on Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
SwimSuperfan
anDaibhalsHusair

State enforced and propegation of absent father complexes on young women...

Anyone know what the rent is In wisconsin?
We would be surprised to find ourselves in a universe in which we couldn't live - Lawrence Krauss

Mistakes are some of the best things In life.
SwimLegend
redsilversnake

Huh. So my mother working her ass off to make sure my brother and I could go to school and live comfortably was abuse all this time? Man, now I feel retroactively traumatized.

...Oh, no, wait, that's just the pain in my head from reading that article.

It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

History teaches that it doesn't.
Order of the Owl
foolycooly_girl

there's a special place in hell for that beast, can't even call him a man...
no...
Swimuminati
Glodson

This guy is just a sheltered moron.
Swimmortal
valiente16

First it was leave a bad situation if you have a POS husband/bf, now you need to stay? WTF. Also..why is he not chasing the deadbeat POS dads and leave the moms who ARE THERE for the kids the hell alone?No wonder he is not married and has no kids. Stupid fu*kers like him need to leave behind no legacy.

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle. The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper young prince that I am, and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and feel forever grateful doing so. That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sautéed frogs legs seasoned in a wine and onion cream sauce she chuckled to herself and thought: I don't f*cking think so..

Order of the Kitty
Saddy

Reply to redsilversnake - Message ID#: 64005399

redsilversnake wrote:

Huh. So my mother working her ass off to make sure my brother and I could go to school and live comfortably was abuse all this time? Man, now I feel retroactively traumatized.

...Oh, no, wait, that's just the pain in my head from reading that article.

and rightfully so. i mean, it's so great that this awesome man brought this to light isn't it? i mean, all we need now is to take away women's right to vote. i mean, we don't need to vote anyways, we're too emotionally fragile. we should also declare that women are men's property because it's quite clear that we're incapable of doing anything on our own. ok, i think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

Order of the Kitty
Saddy

Reply to valiente16 - Message ID#: 64005427

valiente16 wrote:
First it was leave a bad situation if you have a POS husband/bf, now you need to stay? WTF. Also..why is he not chasing the deadbeat POS dads and leave the moms who ARE THERE for the kids the hell alone?No wonder he is not married and has no kids. Stupid fu*kers like him need to leave behind no legacy.

it's not the man's fault, silly. he was tempted by an evil woman who probably lied to him about being on the pill. which is for sluts anyways, so who's to say who the father really is, right? why should some poor guy get trapped by some stupid, abusive tramp? ugh. so, what about single fathers? do they not exist in wisconsin? or do they not count because they have a weenis?

SwimSuperfan
EmApathy

Glenn Grothman who introduced the bill has never been married and has no children. Maybe he's hoping he'll look attractive now.

Hey Ladies! Without this man in your life you're traumatizing your kids. They'll never learn how to throw a ball, catch a fish, change the oil in their car or treat women like incompetent second class citizens.

Jane Fonda the Original Hipster

"What we are encountering is a panicky, an almost hysterical, attempt to escape from the deadly anonymity of modern life ... and the prime cause is not vanity ... but the craving of people who feel their personality sinking lower and lower into the whirl of indistinguishable atoms to be lost in a mass civilization."

Order of the Kitty
Saddy

Reply to EmApathy - Message ID#: 64005531

exactly. every child needs that in their life.

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to Saddy - Message ID#: 64005511

my eyballs just exploded.

I replaced them with bouncy balls, everything is fine

all hail the crimson king
SwimHotshot
conanwong

Reply to EmApathy - Message ID#: 64005531

don't you know? he's a closet homosexual trying to square away women rights because he figures it has something to do with that demon of his wanting to be with men.

thats what i like to believe.
CIA - We can neither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet.

Shogun feat. Adara - Dragon

"Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice.
"At the end of the path you chose lies the truth… Believe in it, and continue without faltering." - Elizabeth
Nisekoi Minamoto-kun Monogatari Shokugeki no Soma Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi Amagi Brilliant Park Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches Kaichou wa Maid Sama Trinity Seven
SwimLegend
TheGreatUrameshi13

"Grothman -- who has never been married and has no children"

Leave it to a bureaucrat to try and regulate something he has no f*cking clue on.

"Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to conanwong - Message ID#: 64005575

wiscon is just full of win sense the tea party took over.

man those guys are doing a fantastic job

all hail the crimson king
Swimmortal
valiente16

Reply to Saddy - Message ID#: 64005511

Saddy wrote:

valiente16 wrote:

it's not the man's fault, silly. he was tempted by an evil woman who probably lied to him about being on the pill. which is for sluts anyways, so who's to say who the father really is, right? why should some poor guy get trapped by some stupid, abusive tramp? ugh. so, what about single fathers? do they not exist in wisconsin? or do they not count because they have a weenis?

F*uck that noise. My mom raised me and my two sisters alone while my dad lived the good life and paid 80 bucks a month per kid. 80 dollars. She worked like a dog as a nurse...never was without a job and had to leave us home to work sometimes. Thankfully, we knew how to act and didn't do anything dumb while she was working. But that was the 80/90's anyway when you could do that and CPS wouldn't be all over your ass..and neighbors looked out for you. So fu*k that dude. F*ck him up the ass with a rusty dildo. I guess all we have to do is wait until men can club us over the heads again and drag us to selective caves. Stupid GOP, lowlife,cawksucking scumbag.

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle. The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper young prince that I am, and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and feel forever grateful doing so. That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sautéed frogs legs seasoned in a wine and onion cream sauce she chuckled to herself and thought: I don't f*cking think so..

Order of the Kitty
Saddy

Reply to TheGreatUrameshi13 - Message ID#: 64005579

but he's doing this for the children! those poor abused children!

SwimSuperfan
EmApathy

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 64005621

I read win sense as wincest.

"What we are encountering is a panicky, an almost hysterical, attempt to escape from the deadly anonymity of modern life ... and the prime cause is not vanity ... but the craving of people who feel their personality sinking lower and lower into the whirl of indistinguishable atoms to be lost in a mass civilization."

Order of the Kitty
Saddy

Reply to valiente16 - Message ID#: 64005649

if the republicans in office have their way i'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before that becomes a reality. i weep for my daughters' futures.

SwimSuperfan
EmApathy

Reply to Saddy - Message ID#: 64005681

Well if your daughters have any sense, after paying attention to all male politicians governing women without a woman's input they'll become lesbians.

SwimLegend
TheGreatUrameshi13

Reply to Saddy - Message ID#: 64005655

I'm long past sick to death of anyone in the government telling us how to live our lives.  F*ck this simpleton, f*ck Obamacare, f*ck it all.  Fix public education, then MAYBE you can turn your attention to other sh*t.

"Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred."

Swimmortal
westpark

While I don't agree that it 'causes child abuse.' There is some sociologial evidence that it is linked to high crime, high incarceration rates, high poverty & so on:

http://facstaff.elon.edu/ajones5/Anika's%20paper.htm

http://www.urban.org/publications/410541.html

http://futureofchildren.org/futureofchildren/publications/docs/15
_02_05.pdf

While I do think single mothers should take responsibility -- they don't need self-righeous politicians telling them how to live.

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
SwimLegend
TheGreatUrameshi13

[ Edited ]

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 64005725

I think we can all agree that single-parent homes are not ideal for parent or child.  Hell, I was in a single-parent home for a few years during my childhood and it definitely affected me.

But, as with anything else, the solution lies in addressing the actual concern rather than getting on a f*cking high horse and talking out of one's arse.

SwimSuperfan
EmApathy

Reply to TheGreatUrameshi13 - Message ID#: 64005775

I don't know if that's a correct assertion to make. Some single parents are better than some parents in relationships. If the marriage falls apart after the child is born, splitting apart can be the right thing to do. It's not always easy or wise to be dating looking for another parental figure to fall into the fold and "help out" raising kids.