SwimStar
Mjöllnir

Re: illegal to eat domesticated animals

Reply to Pero8P - Message ID#: 63747519

I sometimes wonder if I could eat my cat if I was starving.  When he's laying next to me I feel his body to see what parts would be the meatiest.

I'm sure he does the same to me when I'm sleeping.

SwimLegend
Buddyroe274

Reply to Mjöllnir - Message ID#: 63752055

:smileyvery-happy::heart:

"Calypso, he called himself........It was a stupid name, I wanted to kill him there and then....."

I'm a prodigy sonny, and I'm about to smack a b!tch up

Who has two thumbs, and just kicked your ass
☚(°ヮ゚☚)
Jack Donaghy, playing with himself.......It's a Jack-off
SwimSuperfan
anDaibhalsHusair

Reply to Josey - Message ID#: 63748387

Sorry, I couldn't fous through the zeal of your righteous indignation. But Its not my fault you nor the article clarified if it were alive at the time of butchering. It only said the witness had reported seeing a wailing cat, cut down the back, then decapitated.

Nor does the article say If he were deliberately targeting, or indiscriminately ensnarring claimed pets.
We would be surprised to find ourselves in a universe in which we couldn't live - Lawrence Krauss

Mistakes are some of the best things In life.
SwimHotshot
Josey

Reply to anDaibhalsHusair - Message ID#: 63753135

anDaibhalsHusair wrote:
Sorry, I couldn't fous through the zeal of your righteous indignation. But Its not my fault you nor the article clarified if it were alive at the time of butchering. It only said the witness had reported seeing a wailing cat, cut down the back, then decapitated.

Here's what the witness said:

she saw her next-door neighbor cutting off the crying feline's head with a knife.

If the cat is still wailing, then it was still alive. Duh. And that sort of thing usually constitutes cruelty, understand?

And yeah, the guy isn't giving a crap if he's luring strays or other people's cats since he apparently didn't put in the effort to ask "are you missing a cat?"

Take my political philosophy quiz! | Candiru? No can do. | Current events discussion and other nonsense
Swimportant
EzraPound

Reply to Josey - Message ID#: 63753725

Seriously, shiv this fuuuuuudgeer and watch him bleed out and hope he remembers everything he has ever done in life and suddenly comprehends why he is now bleeding out like the piece of #### he truly is.

Why can't I even though know anything else do about it?
SwimSuperfan
anDaibhalsHusair

Reply to Josey - Message ID#: 63753725

In a fragmented and willfully ignorant sense, that is what the article reported. I stand corrected.
We would be surprised to find ourselves in a universe in which we couldn't live - Lawrence Krauss

Mistakes are some of the best things In life.
SwimHELPeR
katt_goddess

Reply to Pero8P - Message ID#: 63747519

In a third-world hellhole where every little scrap of meat is meat, whether it's a cow, cat or mouse, I'd be a little less irrate. I know what hunger is and I know that in those same places there's rarely such a thing as a 'pet' . There's no real concept of such a thing when you need to scrounge for yourself first and foremost.

But this crudball needs to be strung up by his crudballs. You don't eat pets and you sure as hell don't butcher ANY animal while it's still capable of registering the fact that it is indeed being butchered. It's the first thing any good farmer or hunter aims for - a quick and as painless as possible [considering the act] death for the food animal in question.
Current Bump Thread : "Dear [adult swim] - Fight The Twits Edition " thread & posting normal on boards and Bump Builder.
It's an Unholy Communion! Honest! Check it out at 8 min in...Wanna join the 'Unholy Communion' yourself? Hit us up... [SHOTTS #8]
Will Kill Threads For Food...HELPeR for Code Geass, Robot Chicken, and ThunderCats - come on over and wow me sometime...
Robot Chicken Project is now officially go - Season [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7] [SW1], [SW2][SW3], [RC:smileyvery-happy:C].

Currently reading : [asmb] BotM...a year's backlog of Shonen Jumps...
thumbslave to Rakshata the kitten - DethKlok Roadie #541-C :smileyvery-happy:
Honorary Snarky Bitch of the [asmb] ...

This is what the hole in my soul looks like...
SwimHotshot
Josey

Reply to katt_goddess - Message ID#: 63757203

katt_goddess wrote:
In a third-world hellhole where every little scrap of meat is meat, whether it's a cow, cat or mouse, I'd be a little less irrate. I know what hunger is and I know that in those same places there's rarely such a thing as a 'pet' . There's no real concept of such a thing when you need to scrounge for yourself first and foremost.

Luckily that's a trend that's changing, at least in the Asian countries of Thailand and northward. China is especially pet crazy at the moment, though cats have always had a special place in Japanese life, even having their own island.

Interestingly, pet culture has become so big in Iran, that there was a proposal to ban dogs from public places.

Take my political philosophy quiz! | Candiru? No can do. | Current events discussion and other nonsense