SwimIcon
some_clever_alias

Re: is it me, or did Rachel Ray get really fat?

[ Edited ]

Reply to thebaconburglar - Message ID#: 48147673

I wasn't going to look at this thread because of my Rachael Ray hatred, but curiosity's a killer and all.

As has been said in this thread, she's never been fat. Her body's just all kinds of outta proportion. I assume she has a stylist, what with being a TV celebrity and all, and from what I've seen her stylist has a terribly hard time picking clothes that flatter that body.

I don't like to pick on people's physical appearance but as far as I'm concerned, when you pose for photos wearing bikinis + high heels, lounging in kitchen sinks, and provocatively licking objects, you've put your body on display and made yourself fair game for criticism. Those photos left permanent scars on my brain. Whoever convinced (or allowed) Rachael Ray to pose for them should be shot in the kneecaps.

Of course, her body issues are hardly a problem compared to her "cooking." I still say college students around the globe have come up with better (more edible) recipes than Rachael Ray. But that's another topic.

Also, that Giada person has one of the creepiest smiles I've ever seen.

Edit: And I seem to be the only person who always spells Rachael Ray's name right. I may hate things about her, but at least I won't misspell her name.
Message Edited by some_clever_alias on 01-27-2009 06:56 PM
I'll be your body when your body is broken
SwimLegend

Re: is it me, or did Rachel Ray get really fat?

Reply to some_clever_alias - Message ID#: 48158157

I'm gonna sneek into her house at night at inject her butt fat into her face... after I've extracted it from her butt.   That'll teach her to make up annoying olive related acronyms.