Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimStar
Pandaka

Bleach Anime to be Cancelled...

Well itss still apparently a rumor.

But i could imagine that the ratings in japan have been going down due to the massive amounts of filler.

Its kinda going down the same path D.Gray-Man went...

I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark. I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark.
I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song but like a man, I always bring my little wife along.
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too.
Home with the milk in the morning Singing the same old song~
Shadows of the Fallen
alucard235

Re: Bleach Anime to be Cancelled...

Reply to Pandaka - Message ID#: 58350458

This the 20th time I heard of this

I didn't think Bleach had that many fillers

compared to 

Spoiler
Naruto Shippuden since the battle with Pein  they've been playing filler after filler I think its going on for about 2 or 3 months now but I could be wrong 

Come back from a weekend and you guys are trying to castrate each other Jeeze ~SwimMod_Bast

Butthurt much?

AnimeZone
Citizen
DoubleV

as long as  they dub the japanies stuff I'll be happy.

My Signature says no!

For the answer read the above statement.
SwimStar
Pandaka

Reply to alucard235 - Message ID#: 58350698

You know what has very little filler episodes?

ONE PIECE!
I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark. I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark.
I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song but like a man, I always bring my little wife along.
Order of the Owl
Soueaster88

Dun dun duh! (?)

No injuries. Well, one dead.

In Japan. IN AMERICA!

#HEELSeight

SwimGuru
elfie

THAT'S where this rumor came from!

Well, if people knew about the rock band thing for all these weeks, why did not one out and mention where they heard it?!

SwimNerd
zerog4ever

Bleach usually get average rating's in japan between 3.0% and 4.0% of Tv rating's, highest it ever got was around 5.5% rating if i remeber right

and the dvd's sell 3 time's as much as the naruto shippuden one's do, not as much as one piece but they still sell a lot

and Rumors of bleach ending are false according to Morita Yosuke, assistant recording director of the Bleach anime via his twitter account. He states "The airing schedule has been fixed far in advance and it won't be ended soon." Here is a link to the original tweet http://twitter.com/zack_mori/status/25007694557487104

so not any time soon breh

"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate.
- Ichigo Kurosaki
SwimGuru
elfie

Reply to zerog4ever - Message ID#: 58353104

Oops .  The band will have a harsh talking-to by their manager and agent!

SwimStar
Pandaka

One in three people in japan watch One Piece.

One Piece is one of the highest rated television shows, not just anime but all television shows, in Japan.

As for Bleach... I always assumed that it worse in Japan than Naruto, but better in America.

Huh...
Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Citizen
DoubleV

Reply to Pandaka - Message ID#: 58354962

One Piece is garbage.

My Signature says no!

SwimStar
Darkstar_Zero

[ Edited ]

I get the feeling that the anime will either...

A.) Be cut short (Like Kekkaishi)

B.) Go on hiatus until the manga nears its end (InuYasha)

C.) Make up some anticlimatic, weak-ass ending (Soul Eater)
MAL Profile|MALGraph|Twitter|The Darkstar Blog|Tumblr
Miiverse: MykeJinX89

Sword Art Online II is still as insulting and gross as the first season; Toonami should air .hack//SIGN or Log Horizon instead, the two real MMO anime.

SwimNerd
zerog4ever

[ Edited ]

yeah but over 70% of one piece viewers are kids from the age 4-12, that's why it's so popular

and in the case of the naruto bleach anime's, bleach has always been more popular than naruto when it came down to the anime, Tv rating's don't really matter to Studio Pierrot or Tv Tokyo, it's the dvd sales that do, and bleach has always done way better than naruto in that, even the filler's sold better than the original storyline of naruto, Naruto only get's sort of above average rating's on Tv but not like it use to in the past, Bleach does a bit above average on TV rating's and has strong DVD sales, the only section naruto beat's bleach is in the manga that's about it, but none of them are near one piece, but one piece is targeted at younger audiences so that's why it does really good in rating's

"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate.
- Ichigo Kurosaki
SwimNerd
zerog4ever

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 58358328

i think their going to go on hiatus like they did with Naruto, and came up with Naruto Shippuden

either that or another filler (which will probably be a LONG one at that)

- Ichigo Kurosaki
SwimGuru
elfie

Pandaka wrote:

One Piece is one of the highest rated television shows, not just anime but all television shows, in Japan.

Aaaaaaaaaaand LOOK what happened to it in the US.

Good work, citizens.  Way to give it the respect it deserved!

SwimHELPeR
superking09

It isn't true. The show will go on. So no worries.

~Panthers (3- 2- 1)~

-

Behold for I am superking09 A proud member of the adult swim member boards.

I am also SuperKing of IB.

My friends are

Ghost_of_a_Librarian

flutie420

Stonergoth187

Mistyblack

Glittercupcakes

Ballinduh

♥ Fighting_Panties is my Valentine ♥

Shorty06

Jkr ☺

A beautiful WaterGoddess is in my sig

LDK_SPARDA is a new wolf brother.

flutie420

duzitickle and, I are drinkin buddies.

Humbug has been seen in my sig :smileysurprised:

I was banned by SwimHumbug.

C2Lamperouge said "Don't forget about the little people"

These are all my friends. They are Captains
of my Royal Guards. So it is written so let it be
done.

Tokujin775
Is now in my sig

Chris CBX

SwimGuardian GeckoZero (Sept,8,1960-Sept,6,2007)

RedVampire

Rogue_Orihime Here is your spot.

diddygt

Beetle_Juice.

ONWARD MEN OUR GOALS ARE IN SIGHT ACROSS THE BLOODY SEAS WE SET SAIL WITH OUR EYES DEADLOCKED WE WILL FIGHT!
3002-3038

♥Elle_Eccentric has sig love

valiente16

The superking accepts your name in my sig.

Sieg67

Nrrdgirl.

TexMexS18 The man is got to be in the sig

superking099

Crushrose is so awesome he has his own line. :smileysurprised:

Nice Cille is in my sig.:smileywink:

New rank chart

-_dark_chii_-

SwimApollo

ghostofdark is in the King's sig.

Crazy_Anime_Punk:smileyvery-happy:

Look who is in my sig now.:smileysurprised:

Last_Words

God Says No

Detheros

myname

TrigunBebop Lord of latex ^_^

greatwhite

mafiaflood

polexia is my chicken nugget

Acid_Nation

Inu_crazed_90

The Jack

spearhead

poisonbella

GodspreadThin

bobfong1313

buubuu_eats_crayons

Tuttle1

Skiles welcome to my sig.

goodkellysbadniece

Blink89

txanimeluva

Sllew

flutie420

DarksidexXx

ghost of anne ugligurl

Cinnamon_Swim is not a fish

badgerider

♥polexia♥

Are you good enough to be in my sig?

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Re: Bleach Anime NOT to be Cancelled...

zerog4ever wrote:

Rumors of bleach ending are false according to Morita Yosuke, assistant recording director of the Bleach anime via his twitter account. He states "The airing schedule has been fixed far in advance and it won't be ended soon." Here is a link to the original tweet http://twitter.com/zack_mori/status/25007694557487104

so not any time soon breh

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to alucard235 - Message ID#: 58350698

Those fillers are truly getting boring and kinda annoying. They're all these part one flashbacks that makes it seem like you're watching the original Naruto again. Though Naruto did have the most fillers. Episodes 136-220, now those were all filler. I think Naruto wins for most fillers in a single anime by a landslide.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
Shadows of the Fallen
alucard235

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 58360928

yea I own season 10 & 11 of the original Naruto series and  all 4 of the movies 

right now I know there is 2 new Seasons of Naruto Shippuden going to be released

Spoiler
Naruto Shippuden Season 5 & 6 and I think 7 I'll have to re-look up that one
Spoiler
there is also 7 films of Naruto but there are only 4 released in the U.S right now

Come back from a weekend and you guys are trying to castrate each other Jeeze ~SwimMod_Bast

Butthurt much?

AnimeZone
Shadows of the Fallen
alucard235

Reply to Pandaka - Message ID#: 58350862

everyones been trying to sway me to it

but I lost interest after Cartoon network stopped airing it

also I'm not much of a Pirate fan 

I love my  Weapons way too much 

Butthurt much?

AnimeZone
SwimPunk
blktooth420

[ Edited ]

Reply to alucard235 - Message ID#: 58367666

last i checked One Piece had lots of weapons.? i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jXBhikSEF0 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VkynLGNsIE  also i'd like someone to watch thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSds1frj_Q and tell me One Piece is for only children...-_- 

SwimNub
Notafanboy

[ Edited ]

Good.  Bleach hasn't been good since Season 6.  It should have been cancelled long ago.

Spoiler

It's too bad because the first 50 episodes were great.  The show has absolutely no coherent plot, just backstory after backstory of minor characters to make the story seem deeper than it really is.  Also none of the good guys in Bleach ever die.  No one.  At least in Naruto Shippuden Asuma and Jariaya who is a major character die. 

And when you eat trough 25 episodes of sensless fillers(that aren't even funny!/Naruto fillers are better and most of the time and with a main plot connection) you watch a long conversation on how Ichigo is going to Getsuga rape his victim. Also Ichigo is imortall and by the end of the show he will probably have every god **grok** free hollow up inside his asss to ressurect him when he takes the beating. Is this starting to be Hollowmon: Goota collect them all?? Tite keeps spamming more characters without any reason or background story, plot is lolastic, too many lines that repeat "THAT REIATSU IS SO STRONG! "Kono reiatsu...wa nanda? O_O" Fights look like they are aware that series need to be spread thin to maximize money income, but it just fcking **grok**! 10 minutes of new episode is just last 10 minutes of former episode. A scene goes by and orihime gets a flashback A FLASHBACK from something that just happened. I am starting to think that either Kubo considers his manga fans retards or his characters. Over all watch Gintama and Naruto they are million times better.

SwimGuru
elfie

Reply to Notafanboy - Message ID#: 58499786

Shadows of the Fallen
alucard235

hey!

*defending bleach*

Bleach has a lot new episodes its up to the U.S. Voice actors to do it last time I check they already started another Fight with Azien *read the manga/anime*

its not like Naruto Shippuden Anime where they keep airing 2 months of fillers that has nothing to do with the series 

Butthurt much?

AnimeZone
Citizen
DoubleV

If you like Naruto so much go to the Naruto Boards,

wait wait wait, I just got kind of mad thinking about it,

You dare compare Naruto to Bleach..haha that's humiliating in it's own way.

So I won't troll you because you done embarrass your self.

My Signature says no!