Crazy_Anime_Punk runs our odd little family
sweetpinkcaramel is just plain great
renjifan22 is always good for a chat

I HAVE BI-PRIDE!!! Don't hate!

SwimHELPeR
mgangel1124

Re: Bleach Character Guide Submission Thread

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 58130246

At least you don't have to wait for the Bounts?

Too bad that goon didn't know I've got like a million perfect ways of dealing with hostage situations.
You ever try just throwing something at a guy with a hostage?
Of course not, who the hell does that?
But that is exactly why it works every time.
So yeah, before he even knew what was happening, there was ten pounds of gun flying right into his face.
SwimHELPeR
Ghost_of_a_Librarian

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 57720558

number1animefan wrote:

Oh, and Ghost, I don't know if you noticed or not, but the picture for Ashido..something was blocked or removed.

Also, for Shunsui, I made a FC, so if you wanted to put that in the entry, because no on likes joint FC. :smileyhappy: Take A Drink! Shunsui Kyoraku FC (MARKED SPOILERS)

I'm going back through the thread to see what I'm missing and found your post. But I can see the picture for Ashido. Are you not able to see it?

I added the FC.

AIM me! SwimGuardian GeckoZero (Sept.8,1960-Sept.6,2007) Posting and You
Nobody knows who I really am Bleach Ghost -- Thanks go to Surool for my Member card
YIM ME!(But I'm usually on aim)--A proud member of the scarbet community-- My Fan Collective
Who's this? DangerGhost --Trunks Thread My Badge -- A Mother's Day Gift
SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 58200608

Ghost_of_a_Librarian wrote:

number1animefan wrote:

Oh, and Ghost, I don't know if you noticed or not, but the picture for Ashido..something was blocked or removed.

Also, for Shunsui, I made a FC, so if you wanted to put that in the entry, because no on likes joint FC. :smileyhappy: Take A Drink! Shunsui Kyoraku FC (MARKED SPOILERS)

I'm going back through the thread to see what I'm missing and found your post. But I can see the picture for Ashido. Are you not able to see it?

I added the FC.

Thanks. And, it wasn't working when I posted it. Every other pic was fine, but that one said something about photobucket picture not available, or something. But about a day after I posted it came back :3.

Are you aware that C2Lamperouge is better than you?
Rogue_Alphonse is envious of my wrath ;D ♥
Tetsusaiga_775 is so cool that I can't even say anything about him in my sig. Also call him Layla.
The_Neck_Kicker raped my PM box. And I liked it ;D
I am
MoreAnime's B!tch. And he abuses me in all the right ways. ;D
TOMOE242004 Exists. ♥ Especially in my pants.
Lavendersoup Is my incestuous IB Mommy
"He's got a new girlfriend and she's uglier then Kevin's Left Pen!s!" -Vikki about her ex's new GF, who's uglier then my left pen!s O_o.

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 58200608

Did you add the Old Man's fan club to his bio and the fan club list?  Also, great work everyone!  Especially MgAngel!  She should be a HELPeR!

And yay, Hikky finally did the Mayuri bio! :smileyvery-happy: Thanks for coming through, man! :smileyhappy:

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimPunk
mikesmelon

[ Edited ]

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55243121

I JUMPED AHEAD AND WITHOUT SPOILING ANYTHING , CHECK OUT 288, ALL THE GIRLS AT THE BEACH. BIKINI HEAVEN. THE VICE CAPTAIN TO CAPTAIN SHORTY IS LOOKING LOVELY. MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS HER NAME, VERY WELL ENDOWED AND HAS RED HAIR, SHE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE EARLY EPS. I SHOULD  KNOW HER NAME. PLEASE HELP, I WANT TO SEE HER BIO. THANKS 

The Dude Abides
SwimHELPeR
mgangel1124

Reply to mikesmelon - Message ID#: 58313870

Rangiku Matsumoto.

Welcome to the boards.

Too bad that goon didn't know I've got like a million perfect ways of dealing with hostage situations.
You ever try just throwing something at a guy with a hostage?
Of course not, who the hell does that?
But that is exactly why it works every time.
So yeah, before he even knew what was happening, there was ten pounds of gun flying right into his face.
SwimLegend
AS_anime_watcher

Reply to mgangel1124 - Message ID#: 58316090

I have a question. I know in some other folders that if you submit X-amount of info for a wiki, they get a rank. Is this folder doing that too. Asking out of curiosity. :smileyindifferent:

I'M ON TWITTER: @CRAZYMEGANECHAN // 3DS FC: 3883-6257-2876 // Blog: crazymeganechan.wordpress.com // I also write Adult Swim related stuff on adultswimcentral.com

HELPER FOLDER HAPPENINGS:
- SUBMIT ICONS FOR BOB'S BURGERS IN THE BOB'S BURGERS FOLDER!
Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 55185679

Supplemental/additional Orihime information.  Please consider adding this to her bio.  Also, I would like if you considered bits from my  Ukitake bio to be added for his, in case any of what I wrote isn't covered in his bio.  Thanks.

Orihime was originally a character created by Kubo in the pilot chapter, and died in that first pilot chapter.  This was later changed, and as she was finally introduced, instead of being a one-off character to be quickly killed after introduction and mini story arc, it was decided by Kubo-Kami that she shall be a recurring character.

Spoiler
Orhime has the power granted to her by the Hogyoku, which grew her innate abilities to manipulate the souls in everything around her, her own, and created her "Zanpakuto" Fairies.  Also known as FullBring, this ability grants Orhime nearly as limitless power as the Hogyoku itself.  She can bring people back to life, and even kill them with a mere touch, as did happen with Ulquiorra, though this was unintentional, and probably subconsiously dealt, being what she had been through, that she really couldn't have liked Ulq for what he did to the man she loved, even though Hime herself was about to forgive Ulq... we have that sad ending for Quatra Espada being ultimately single-handedly defeated by Orhime merely be her touching him, and he turns to ash from her touch... 

She is a very kind, nice and sweet, honorable and trustworthy person, and is best friends with Ichigo's "twin sister" Tatsuki.  Tatsuki also has a romantic attraction to her "brother" though, possibly even stronger than Orhime's crush.  However, the crush grows until she comes to fall deeply in love with the neighbor that before she barely knew.  She also was not scared of his face, when asked about this.  Orhime can seemingly see past the surface to the true nature of a person underneath.  It is quite possible she could "sense auras" kind of like Ichigo could "sense ghosts" before their empowermant. 

Still, she cannot bring herself to say this to Ichigo, as she is simply too afraid of what his reaction might be, and is too shy and timid, it would seem.  I know how she feels.  I have loved people that didn't love me back, or... at least pretended not to notice, or pretended they didn't say they loved me and wanted to be with me and have a baby NOW but then "forgot" they ever said this... AHEM, but that is nothing to do with our wonderful titular lady, Orihime Inoue.  Inoue is one of the kindest people you will ever meet, and I should expect ya'll to treat each other the same way you would treat your family... okay, how about you treat each other like you would Orihime if she was real and you met her?  That good enough.

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimLegend
AS_anime_watcher

Reply to AS_anime_watcher - Message ID#: 58354496

So yeah, which characters are left or are we moving on to another set of characters?

I'M ON TWITTER: @CRAZYMEGANECHAN // 3DS FC: 3883-6257-2876 // Blog: crazymeganechan.wordpress.com // I also write Adult Swim related stuff on adultswimcentral.com

HELPER FOLDER HAPPENINGS:
- SUBMIT ICONS FOR BOB'S BURGERS IN THE BOB'S BURGERS FOLDER!
Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to AS_anime_watcher - Message ID#: 58437092

Speaking of biographies... AS_Anime_Watcher, could you please check your PM box?  I sent you a message regarding something we had previously discussed, not too long ago.

SwimHELPeR
Ghost_of_a_Librarian

Reply to AS_anime_watcher - Message ID#: 58437092

I'm still catching up on all the entries. After that I think we'll start a new set of characters.

Nobody knows who I really am Bleach Ghost -- Thanks go to Surool for my Member card
YIM ME!(But I'm usually on aim)--A proud member of the scarbet community-- My Fan Collective
SwimSuperfan
MoreAnime

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 58483376

So out of complete and utter bordom I have the bios for all the Espada done... I have no life.

C2Lamperouge is my ASMB BFF
ben0119 in my archememy
number1anime fan is still my b!tch
Rogue_Alphonse is the Keeper of the Whips
Crazy_Anime_Punk runs our odd little family
sweetpinkcaramel is just plain great
renjifan22 is always good for a chat

SwimHELPeR
Ghost_of_a_Librarian

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 58484932

Cool. Just make sure you only post one at a time so others get a chance.

SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 58484932

MoreAnime wrote:

So out of complete and utter bordom I have the bios for all the Espada done... I have no life.

HASDHAD;LJASDLHSDFHKL;SDF

I refuse to let you have Starrk.

He's too cute for me not to do. :smileytongue:

You can have the rest :smileytongue:

<33

Tetsusaiga_775 is so cool that I can't even say anything about him in my sig. Also call him Layla.
I am
"He's got a new girlfriend and she's uglier then Kevin's Left Pen!s!" -Vikki about her ex's new GF, who's uglier then my left pen!s O_o.

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 58512614

You're a sick, sick moo cow!

SwimHELPeR
Ghost_of_a_Librarian

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 55185679

All of the Soul Reapers are now posted but give us a chance to update the index.

SwimHELPeR
fool_on_the_hill

[ Edited ]

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 58813538

Well, technically, not all of them... I have to add the four Soul Reapers from the Amagai arc to the index. Then people can submit submissions for those, and then we'll be done with the Soul Reapers. :smileyvery-happy:

And now they've been added. So, after we get submissions for these four, we'll be done with the Soul Reaper section. Then you guys can expect a hiatus as the images and HTML for the next section has to be prepared for posting.
SwimHELPeR
Ghost_of_a_Librarian

Reply to fool_on_the_hill - Message ID#: 58819044

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 58819740

I'll take I'm a Guy.

I am

SwimStar
number1animefan

[ Edited ]

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 58827608

Shusuke Amagai

First Appearance: Episode 168

Portrayed By: Joey Lotsko

Race: Soul Reaper

Shusuke Amagai was the captain of squad 3, replacing Gin Ichimaru. He was a calm and collected man with purple hair and a scruffy face. He taught his squad to work together to get the job done. He seemed innocent at first: and eventually gained the squads full trust. However, he secretly held a grudge against Captain Yamamoto for killing his father. So he concocted a plot to kill him. However, when he discovered that Yamamoto was forced to kill his father, he saw light and took his own life.

Shusuke's zanpakuto was Raika. His Bankai was Raika Goen Kaku. It was a fire-based zanpakuto with a hook at the end. He used his Bakkoto, which negates soul reapers abilities, to get the edge in the battle with Yamamoto.

Trivia:
A running gag in the arc is that even the tiniest bit of alcohol will make shusuke hammered.

one dos 3rd

I am

SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 58827664

I'll take Makoto as well :3

<== is bored

I am

SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 58827672

Makoto Kibune

First Appearance: Episode 168

Portrayed By: Christopher Smith

Makoto Kibune joined squad three after Shusuke Amagai became captain. He was a partner of Amagai, before joining the squad, in a patrol squad. He takes a villainous role early in the plot by messing with Izuru Kira's head and making him doubt himself. He was part of Amagai's plan, although Kibune's personal goal seemed to be to get as powerful as he could be. His plan was foiled by Izuru Kira when he defeated Makoto, and Makoto was swallowed by his Bakkoto.

Kibune's zanpakuto is Reppu. It's a melee-type, being three large blades connected by a pole. With use of his Bakkoto, which was half on Reppu and the other half in possession of Kibune, he could levitate Reppu and use it as a very large and powerful projectile. The levitation had it's limit, however, as Kira was able to make it so heavy that Kibune was unable to levitate it, and was swallowed by the Bakkoto by trying.

One Two

I am

SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 58827738

I'll take Kenryu nao ^_^

I am

SwimStar
number1animefan

[ Edited ]

Reply to number1animefan - Message ID#: 58827754

Ryusei "Kenryu" Kenzaki

First Appearance: Episode 169

Portrayed By: Roger Craig Smith

Kenryu is one of the guards and caretakers, along with Enryu, of Princess Rurichio. He seems to be the leader of the two and has raven black hair. Kenryu is usually a bit cold to most people, save Enryu and Rurichiyo. He comes to Ichigo for help with protecting Rurichiyo because of the assassins coming for her. He would give his life for Rurichio. When everyone against Rurichio is gone, he returns to his life as the caretaker of his princess.

Kenryu's zanpakuto is Benishidare. When release, flowers bloom on the blade. The flowers make a pollen that blooms flowers on the enemies blade, making it useless. However, if the pollen is blown away the flowers go away. He can also use the petals to escape, or transform them into needle-like energy that pierces and pins the opponent.

I am