SwimHipster
vaccine

Re: Bleach Character Guide Submission Thread

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55242581

Note: This is all basically straight copypasta from bleach wiki, the only thing i really changed were the height and weight measurements just because most of us are probably more used to the inches and pounds measurements being the primary. Also, bleach wiki didn't have some of the obscure factoids that Ben posted on ichigo's earlier.

Extra Ichigo Kurosaki Information: (Ben posted this more in depth in a post above me in this thread)

Birthday:

July 15th

Height:

5'9" (175 cm.)

Weight:

134 lbs. (61 kg.)

Blood Type: (bleach wiki said A, I see been had it at AO so i'm not sure which is correct)

A

Trivia Factoids:

His theme music is "News from the front" by Bad Religion.

The number "15" on Ichigo's bedroom door is both a reference to his age and a pun on his name: ichi-go can also be read to mean "one-five (一五)."

Ichigo claims that his name comes from: ichi for first prize and go for guardian angel, although his father told him that his name means "he who protects."

Extra  Isshin Kurosaki Information:

Birthday:

December 10th

Height:

6'1" (186 cm.)

Weight:

176 lbs. (80 kg.)

Blood Type:

AB

I basically already posted the factoids given.

Extra Karin Kurosaki Information:

Birthday:

May 6th

Height:

4'4" (132 cm.)

Weight:

68 lbs. (31 kg.)

No blood type given.

No real factoids given either.

Extra Yuzu Kurosaki Information:

Birthday:

May 6th

Height:

4'6" (137 cm.)

Weight:

68 lbs. (31 kg.)

Once again, no blood type given.

Trivia Factoids:

She gets hyperactive upon seeing Kon, and he seems to be the only doll she dresses up strangely. (note: maybe change kon to bostov? since that is what she called him)

In the anime she is usually incapable of seeing spirits at all. This is temporarily changed when she encounters Raku, the Plus of a cat she once fed. During Raku's stay with her she was able to see other spirits as well.

The Bleach forums need you!
A character guide is in the process of being made, for more info on how you could help fill out your favorite character, please visit this thread. Thanks!
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55243121

Mizuiro Kojima

Episode #2

English VA: Tom Fahn

Human

Birthday:

May 23rd

No Height or Weight given (atleast on bleach wiki although it appears he was in the bleach character book)

Mizuiro is a close friend, and classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki and Keigo Asano. Mizuiro appears to be a playful person, and constantly picks on Keigo by calling him "Mr. Asano", which makes him extremely upset. Ichigo tells  Rukia Kuchiki that Mizuiro is a "player" and to watch out for him, which Mizuiro brushes off explaing that he's into older women.

Trivia Factoid: (once again copypasta from bleach wiki)

In the official character book, part of his description says 'He has a cute face, but he's actually a ????'. At the moment, Tite Kubo has not said anything about this blanked out word, leaving it unidentified.

(From Episode 4) Mizuiro with lunch in hand.

I could not find any fan clubs for Mizuiro.

A character guide is in the process of being made, for more info on how you could help fill out your favorite character, please visit this thread. Thanks!
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55243539

Chizuru on the way shortly.
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55247703

Notes: My source didn't exactly have that many sources, so some of this may be incorrect. (as with the ones before this.)

Also don't know if Michuru should be mentioned...unless you want to create another character template for her.

I also tried to put this in the nicest way possible, unless you want it to flat out say she likes groping and fondling women.

Chizuru Honshō

English VA: Jessica Straus

Episode #3

Human

Birthday: April 13

Chizuru is a student that attends Karakura High School. She appears to only be interested in women specifically, Michuru (another one of her classmates) and Orihime. In most cases, Tatsuki must intervene to stop the unwanted attention Orihime receives.

Trivia Factoid:

Chizuru finished 31st in the classroom rankings. (or whatever they were)

Chizuru coming in from the side

Chizuru surprised

Chizuru with clenched fist

Fan Club:

**The Official Chizuru Fan Club**

SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55248535

working on Mizuho now
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55262379

Mizuho Asano

Episode 121

VA: Erin Fitzgerald

Human

Mizuho is the older sister of Keigo Asano. She seems to love men with bald/shaved heads, and therefore Ikkaku was the main target of her affection during his stay in Karakura Town. She appears to be extremely bossy, and has a very short temper.

No Height, Weight, Trivia Factoids could be found.

Mizuho apparently furious (I can't remember if this was actually from episode 121 or not, looked legit, and is basically how she is 24/7)

Mizuho from the Arrancar Arc (This one's kinda blurry and small, but it's probably more "elegant" than the previous one

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55262379

If it's okay I'd like to do Uryu's bio. :smileyhappy:

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
Order of the Owl
ben0119

[ Edited ]

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 55185679

Uryu Ishida bio

Uryu Ishida is a fifteen year old classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki who makes the best grades at Karakura High.  He is also a member of the handy crafts club, excellent at sewing, and he's always overly prepared.  He has a very serious demeanor, often arguing with  Ichigo like a brother, and a bit of a loner.  He has a habit of adjusting his glasses.

Uryu is what is known as a Quincy.  They are a sect of white-garbed, cross-wearing people with spiritual powers who exterminate Hollows, much like Soul Reapers.  However, they don't believe in purifying and sparing the Hollows as Soul Reapers do, instead choosing simply to destroy them, usually with an arrow made from their spiritual energy.  For causing such an imbalance in the exchange of souls between realms, the Quincy were largely wiped out by the Soul Reapers.

However Uryu hates them not for this, saying he actually sided more with the Soul Reapers in that debate, but because Soul Reapers did not save his Sensei and Grandfather from being killed by Hollows.  He later learned that a Soul Reaper was actually responsible for preventing other Soul Reapers from being deployed to save his Grandfather, yet he still helps Ichigo through use of his almost Jedi-like logic. 

Uryu has a strong sense of justice and righteousness, and will often come to the defense of helpless victims, as well as defeating his opponents with ruthless efficiency, but is not without mercy.  He has used several different Quincy bows, and various other Quincy tools in battle, and is much the strategist.

Uyru is estranged from his father and doesn't seem to live with him, and the two don't get along very well because Ryuuken had no interest in being a Quincy.  It is worthy of note that in practically every conflict, or "Arc" in Bleach, Uryu is seen with a different outfit, and even carries spare capes.  He also fixed Kon on several occasions and is responsible for the blue cross on the back of Kon's head. 

If there is anything I missed that someone would like to add, please do.  Also Vaccine please add the tech specs and factoids, if you have any. :smileyhappy:

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimHipster
vaccine

[ Edited ]

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 55276223

From what i could find for uryu. **EDIT** forgot about the fan clubs til now

First Appearance: Episode #13

English VA: Derek Stephen Prince

Birthday:

November 6th

Height:

5'7" (171 cm.)

Weight:

121 lbs. (55 kg.)

Trivia:

Kubo's designated theme song for Uryu is "Idioteque" by Radiohead.

The Uryu Ishida Fan Club *mark spoilers*

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55282487

Awesome, thanks man.

You know, I'm surprised no one has done Orihime or Chad's bios yet...  Yoruichi and Urahara are up for grabs too.

SwimNerd
Strawberryshinigami

[ Edited ]

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 55283669

I know seriously. Urahara is just going begging. He's such a cool dude. Someone will have to take him soon or I just might :smileywink: I'm going to post up more Ichigo bio stuff I think. Uryuu and Tatski have way longer bios that Ichi. That is shameful :smileywink:

SwimSuperfan
MoreAnime

[ Edited ]

Reply to Strawberryshinigami - Message ID#: 55285833

I'll do Urahara. Though shouldn't we have his bio with the rest of the Shinigami?

Also, I call dibs on Ichimaru.

C2Lamperouge is my ASMB BFF
ben0119 in my archememy
number1anime fan is still my b!tch
Rogue_Alphonse is the Keeper of the Whips
Crazy_Anime_Punk runs our odd little family
sweetpinkcaramel is just plain great
renjifan22 is always good for a chat

I HAVE BI-PRIDE!!! Don't hate!

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 55294667

You cannot reserve more than one character at a time.
SwimSuperfan
MoreAnime

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 55295419

Know this I do. A warning it is.

ben0119 in my archememy

SwimSuperfan
MoreAnime

Reply to Ghost_of_a_Librarian - Message ID#: 55185679

I was wondering if I should list Urahara as Human (?) or go ahead and list him as a Soul Reaper?

ben0119 in my archememy

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 55299825

He is listed as human because he appears to be one when we first meet him and that is how the Helpers have classified him. Speaking of which, where are they? The guide needs to be updated.

Also Ghost, do not use the Ichigo info I have posted. We have confirmed the source to be inaccurate. What Vaccine has posted is all kosher though. :smileyhappy:
SwimHELPeR
fool_on_the_hill

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 55300615

We have some HTML issues currently, so that's why the Guide hasn't been updated yet. Once those are resolved, things will be up-to-date. But, expect that to take some bit of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 55299825

I'm not sure, for isshin i ran into the same problem, i just put it in a spoiler since it was a bit into the series before we discovered. You might want to do the same with him.
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to fool_on_the_hill - Message ID#: 55304321

also *cracks knuckles* lets get this human group finished. I'll take Tessai for a thousand.
SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to fool_on_the_hill - Message ID#: 55304321

Tessai Tsukabishi

Episode #6

English VA: Michael Sorich

Human

Birthday: May 12th

Height:

6'6" (200 cm.)

Weight:  HUUUUUUUUUUUUUEG

304 lbs. (138 kg.)

Tessai is one of several employees at Urahara Shop in Karakura Town. He takes great pride in his job at the shop (which appears to be janitorial work and manual labor). Tessai could be considered as a "gentle giant" and a very intelligent man. He appears to be very proficient with kido, as seen when he uses a level ninety-nine bakudo (one of, if not the most difficult bakudo to execute) to subdue Ichigo.

No Factoids  that i could confirm D:

Tessai is RIPPED

I don't know where this one is from...Tessai Reading someting

SwimNerd
Strawberryshinigami

[ Edited ]

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55306061

You forgot," if the Urahara Shop is in any way insulted, Tessai gets extremely upset." :smileywink:

SwimHipster
vaccine

Reply to Strawberryshinigami - Message ID#: 55306351

that could be added, i just tried to implied it by saying he takes great pride in his job.
SwimSuperfan
MoreAnime

[ Edited ]

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55306401

Kisuke Urahara                     Kisuke Urahara

First Appearance

Episode 6

Portrayed By

Michael Lindsey

Race

Human

Birthday

December 31

Height

6’ 0”

Weight

152 lbs

Hair Color

Pale Blonde

Eye Color

Gray

Kisuke is the owner and operator of the Urahara Shop in Karakura Town. Though he tends to play the innocent shop owner, he often knows more than he is willing to tell and even contain a diverse knowledge of the Soul Society. He along with his employees, Tessai Tsukabishi, Ururu Tsugumiya and Jinta Hanakari, assist Ichigo with regaining his Soul Reaper abilities.

Trivia

Though when he is first introduced he is believed to be human, it is later revealed that he possess a Zanpakuto.

Kisuke always wears his trademark green and white bucket had and traditional wooden sandals.

Kisuke’s nickname is Mr. Hat-and-Clogs.

Kisuke without his hat Kisuke with his Zanpakuto

Enigma, The Kisuke Urahara Fanclub *MARK SPOILERS* = shameless pulg

ben0119 in my archememy

SwimHipster
vaccine

[ Edited ]

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 55306767

I'll be grabbing Ururu Tsumugiya - ****Completed****

C'mon people, for anyone still interested in taking one of the remaining humans, the following are left:

Orihime Inoue -****Completed****

Yasutora "Chad" Sado - ****Completed****

Jinta Hanakari

Yoruichi Shihoin

Ryuken Ishida - ****Completed****

Sora Inoue

Don Kanonji

Oscar Joaqin de la Rosa

Soken Ishida

SwimHipster
Hakumen

Reply to vaccine - Message ID#: 55306865

Fine i'll help since no one wants to

I'll start on Orihime & if Chad isnt taken by the time i finish Orihime i'll work on his too

"I am the cold steel. I am the Just Sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen, the end has come!"