Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimNerd
Aeka

Bleach Dub Cancelled..

According to Viz Media, they've cancelled the dubbing of Bleach. It will not be returning to Adult Swim anytime soon. Apparently they are making more money by subtitling it, and will be airing it on Hulu in that form starting June. This is sad news for anyone who likes dubbed anime like me.. So sick of subs.
~R.I.P~
Cartoon Network 1992 - 2009
Swimmortal
Blah_canbespanish

Re: Bleach Dub Cancelled..

Reply to Aeka - Message ID#: 53957556

You're 8 days late.
SwimNerd
Aeka

Reply to Blah_canbespanish - Message ID#: 53957709

Nuh, no such thing as late breaking news.
~R.I.P~
SwimHipster
thekitkatkid

WOW! thats fuken gay
SwimHELPeR
mgangel1124

Source?
That spooky broad don't give a flying god damn about what you got to say.
SwimHELPeR
fool_on_the_hill

Reply to thekitkatkid - Message ID#: 53958456

It's April 9, not April 1.
SwimHELPeR
Jingai

You should have said it was on hiatus because Johnny Yong Bosch was

cast in the sequel to Mega Piranha, Mega Piranha 2 :smileyfrustrated:how me your Teeth.

You got greedy.

Is Happiness to be found in a Future Grasped with bloodstained hands?
-Lacus Clyne.
R.I.P. Gecko Zero, Aliediz and The-Green-Hornet The burdens of this world are yours no more.
Such Beauty Ciddy is STILL mah BFF, Ghostrek 2020 Also Nrrdgirl, Tomoe242004,Hertz, Mewn, Ali ... and Vadz
The real American idea is not that every man shall be equal, but that every man shall have the liberty without hindrance to be what God has made him. The office of government is not to confer happiness but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
-Ronald Reagan

SwimStar
Darkstar_Zero

If this is a joke, it's not a very funny one. :smileyindifferent:
MAL Profile|MALGraph|Twitter|The Darkstar Blog|Tumblr
Miiverse: MykeJinX89

Sword Art Online II is still as insulting and gross as the first season; Toonami should air .hack//SIGN or Log Horizon instead, the two real MMO anime.

SwimGuru
elfie

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 53959154

I'm not sure which I am surprised by more.  1.) The news itself, or 2.) how no one appears to be shocked by this!  Can you please provide links of any proof?

If this is indeed true, one of my major pleasure I've had since the middle of 2006 (the start of a new chapter in my life) has ended.

SwimLegend
Crazy_Anime_Punk

April Fools.....?
Order of the Owl
neverkeepchangin11

After a quick search there is no news of this being remotely true.
I dare you to make less sense.

The end starts now

Say Ya To Da U.P. Eh?

so hop on your rainbow, and ride into oblivion
SwimHELPeR
fool_on_the_hill

Reply to fool_on_the_hill - Message ID#: 53958954

People, this is not true at all. Don't fall for the bait.
SwimGuru
elfie

Reply to fool_on_the_hill - Message ID#: 53959931

Obviously a troll post.  The user has only 147 posts (I know that's kind of discriminating, but still).
SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to elfie - Message ID#: 53960054

elfie wrote:
Obviously a troll post.  The user has only 147 posts (I know that's kind of discriminating, but still).

Troll you shall not pass! back to the 4chan from whence you came *pounds staff*:smileymad:!

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace. —Royal Tart Toter.
Order of the Kitty
TexMexS18

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 53959154

Darkstar_Zero wrote:
If this is a joke, it's not a very funny one. :smileyindifferent:

TEXY'S OFFICIAL SIG

thanks to superking09

i need my MEDical Card

yim: bfarias18
MAL
Follow me on Twitter ^__^

txanimeluva is mah sexeh shemale.
I BELONG TO JKR.
Mafiaflood is leik... SUPER AWESOME in case you werent aware.
There's nothing fun to reference with kasaga
ELDEMONIO is just another Mexican or something :smileyindifferent:
Tetsu is my triplet :smileysurprised:
TheRealKikyo a.k.a. Princess_kagome is also in my sig =D
also crushrose, rukiasoul, chris_da_man, -Stacy-, TrigunBebop, jackiemarie90, hazmat 912 DarksidexXx FullKekkaishi

SwimLegend
croyolacrowns

Reply to elfie - Message ID#: 53960054

Hey now, let's not jump to conclusions. He might've gotten trolled and believed it.
4ザは嘘です
SwimNerd
Aeka

Reply to croyolacrowns - Message ID#: 53961726

croyolacrowns wrote:
Hey now, let's not jump to conclusions. He might've gotten trolled and believed it.

She and nope. It's called a April Fool's Joke. I thought that point went across after the first reply.  April is the month of fools. Even if this is a joke now, it's going to be the reality soon. Why else would they be restarting back to episode 1? It is on Cartoon Network after all, wouldn't be the first time they decided to not finish airing a popular Anime. Viz would perfer if you just bought the DVD's anyway. They only air shows now to advertise them. DVD sales are all anime companies care about. Bleach is already popular enough. 

~R.I.P~
SwimHELPeR
mgangel1124

Reply to Aeka - Message ID#: 53962725

Adult Swim is not Cartoon Network.
That spooky broad don't give a flying god damn about what you got to say.
SwimNerd
Aeka

Reply to mgangel1124 - Message ID#: 53962883

Whatever you want to keep telling yourself. They are run by the same people, air on the same channel. The only difference is the name. William Street has been part of Cartoon Network for a very long time. Toonami was Williams Street. All in all they are Turner networks.
~R.I.P~
SwimGuru
elfie

Aeka wrote:

croyolacrowns wrote:

She and nope. It's called a April Fool's Joke. I thought that point went across after the first reply.  April is the month of fools. Even if this is a joke now, it's going to be the reality soon. Why else would they be restarting back to episode 1? It is on Cartoon Network after all, wouldn't be the first time they decided to not finish airing a popular Anime. Viz would perfer if you just bought the DVD's anyway. They only air shows now to advertise them. DVD sales are all anime companies care about. Bleach is already popular enough. 

April is not the MONTH fools!  You do it on the 1st only! 

They are restarting as a placeholder once VIZ flippin' catches up ahead enough so [as] can start airing them again!! 

SwimSuperfan
InfectiousDivinorum

Reply to Aeka - Message ID#: 53963466

it's really interesting following media ownership to their sources.  everything is owned by a very small group of people, including turner broadcasting, which is a part of time warner.

i thought it was a good joke, but i can't see it becoming reality, like you said.

[call me - M] my formspring
"ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΕΑΥΤΟΝ"
...with truth as my wings, aloft in primeval darkness, gnosis i will pursue as the owl pursues his quarry...

My Myspace PageIt Seemed So PlausibleMere Pawns Called To Serve
SwimLegend
ghostofdark

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!:smileysurprised:
Under normal circumstances the dead do not return as ghosts. If they do there must be a special reason. It follows that if a living person desires to establish communication with the dead on his own terms, in other words, to summon a spirit from his last resting place in defiance of his wishes, it is necessary to institute the most elaborate precautions that magick provides as insurance against becoming the victim of the ghosts righteous anger. Moreover there is always the possibility that the summoned ghost is nothing other than a demon in disguise.
SwimStar
number1animefan

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 53960240

HardcoreHunter wrote:

elfie wrote:

Troll you shall not pass! back to the 4chan from whence you came *pounds staff*:smileymad:!

I loled
Are you aware that C2Lamperouge is better than you?
Rogue_Alphonse is envious of my wrath ;D ♥
Tetsusaiga_775 is so cool that I can't even say anything about him in my sig. Also call him Layla.
The_Neck_Kicker raped my PM box. And I liked it ;D
I am
MoreAnime's B!tch. And he abuses me in all the right ways. ;D
TOMOE242004 Exists. ♥ Especially in my pants.
Lavendersoup Is my incestuous IB Mommy
"He's got a new girlfriend and she's uglier then Kevin's Left Pen!s!" -Vikki about her ex's new GF, who's uglier then my left pen!s O_o.

I HAVE BI-PRIDE!!! Don't hate!

SwimLegend
Crazy_Anime_Punk

Aeka wrote:

croyolacrowns wrote:

Fail.

Swimmortal
fok

Aeka wrote:

croyolacrowns wrote:

If that were true, then Sci-Fi would've stopped airing Monster months ago.

ex_fullmetal_pirate
My Latest YouTube Video: none
FOK CENTRAL