SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Re: Bleach Japanese Discussion V.10 [Spoilers]

Reply to Mablak - Message ID#: 60317870

Im an atheist at least to the extent that if there is an afterlife it isn't anything like what people have said it is. Or it could be I don't know O_o

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace. —Royal Tart Toter.
Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60322452

I see. I am an Atheist as well. Thats one thing we have in common ^^
:heart: Bleach :heart: :heart: Me IRL :heart: :heart: Attack On Titan :heart:

I'm an Owl! PSN: DemonLord99

~Proud member of Team 10,000~

SwimHotshot
DarbyBoy

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 60317482

Sarcasm doesn't work well over the internet.

I know you're humor is usually a little dry. Oh well, I got taken for a fool. :3

I take my Rogue_Alphonse with milk, two sugars, and a fifth of rum.
TOMOE242004 makes my day, and my pants, better.
Elle_Eccentric - "HI KEVIN, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN." She also requested to be pink.
Klinkinparkfan shags like a minx
Kateyes is simply amazing. ♥
DarksidexXx is waaaaaay too cute :3
empty_cookie_jar's insecurities are adorable. Also they are LIES. Also he be the new hubby
Are you as cool as Moparman? I doubt it... <3
I HAVE BI-PRIDE!!! Don't hate!
SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to DarbyBoy - Message ID#: 60325832

Wait there was an argument on the internet :smileysurprised: Oh Noes!

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace. —Royal Tart Toter.
Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60326004

HA! InuYasha.

SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to MegaNaraku - Message ID#: 60326766

I have had that since I joined back in 06

Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60326832

You never know when you will use it. But when an internet argument is upon us, you will be prepared XD

SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to MegaNaraku - Message ID#: 60327290

Yeah my oldest photobucket photo is of gidget from E7.

Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60327628

Aaaaah, I see. I dont have a photobucket account.......never really took the time to make one

SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to MegaNaraku - Message ID#: 60327674

Well before ASMB added all these new features like linking you had to type out an anchor, but photobucket had link options that did a lot of that for you. So it just made things easier back in the day.

Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60327780

Oh. Thats cool. I didnt know that

Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to DarbyBoy - Message ID#: 60325832

Yeah, it doesn't work too well.  Oh well, no harm, no foul.

Ahh... Hunter and MegaNaraku, thanks for responding to that.  I wasn't going to touch that post with a ten foot pole.  It's not worth me getting banned over saying what I would have liked to say.  Anyway, it's neat to know your religious (or lack thereof) beliefs, but I'm not going to discuss mine here, because I already have laid them out on the boards before, and because this thread is supposed to be about the Bleach manga.

In any case, today is Tuesday, so we have a new chapter to look forward to tomorrow.  I would like to learn who the mysterious Soul Reaper is, but if it's nothing but Ichigo's training battle, I won't be surprised, and I'll live with it.  We also have the Ishida cliff hanger which hasn't been addressed either.  But, it comes with the territory, as we all know how Kubo likes to leave things and come back to them later.

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 60331644

Yeah Kubo is pretty famous for doing stuff like that >.>

Void
Shadowstaarr

Reply to MegaNaraku - Message ID#: 60335674

So, there's like...a chapter out. Which I am in the process of reading.
VirusJunkie : I DONT WANT THAT MAN ON MY CO0CH!

ban dat dude!

And I can't seem to find Molly

Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to Shadowstaarr - Message ID#: 60336356

I have read it

Nice to see he's complete finally

the thing Urahara and Co. are brewing might be stage 2

If he can sense reiatsu again, he should be able to have ghost vision again

That should let him protect from hollows

A protecting Ichigo is a happy Ichigo
"Consarnit! What the... eh... you... I mean, yes, ickiness is often a side effect of hard work."~ Applejack
" Whining? I am not "whining". I am complaining. Do you want to hear "whining"?" ~Rarity
"Well, well, well. It seems we have some "neigh-sayers" in the audience." ~Trixie
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys! CHOCOLATE RAIN!" ~Pinkie Pie
"All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!"~Twilight Sparkle
List of Magic: psycho_raven, Naraku4656, Elle_Eccentric, myname, Curlymafurly

SwimStar
udsha

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 60337346

The only remotely good idea I saw in that chapter was the cage that made it impossible for anyone to hear Orihime. Where has that been the past 450 chapters?

SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to udsha - Message ID#: 60337508

Chapters out

SwimSuperfan

Reply to udsha - Message ID#: 60337508

udsha wrote:

The only remotely good idea I saw in that chapter was the cage that made it impossible for anyone to hear Orihime. Where has that been the past 450 chapters?

I think I could hear what she was saying anyway.

ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, IICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO, ICHIGO

My indie / alt / fantasy / folk band in Portland: Ghost Toy Castle
Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to Mablak - Message ID#: 60338228

Well all I can say, Ginjo beat the sh*t out of Ichigo, but then Ichigo finally did what he needed to do. Good for him.

SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

Reply to MegaNaraku - Message ID#: 60338366

Man the color page of Ichigo's eyes cut man thats got ta hurt. o_e

Swimmortal
Blah_canbespanish

[ Edited ]

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60339090

Chapter was fairly good. I enjoyed Ginjo thrashing Ichigo, it reminded me a lot of Nnoitra beating the hell out of Ichigo while mocking him for charging into HM blindly like a dumbass.

I don't really care for his fullbring outfit though, I hope he gets rid of it once his shinigami powers completely come back.
Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60339090

That "color page" at the end is a fan art.  You can tell because of the little deviant art address at the end.  They've been putting them there as little bonuses to the end of the chapters.  It's pretty neat idea, I think.  But yeah, if you can't tell the difference between a genuine color page and a nicely done fan art, then you must be blinder than Ichigo!  Hiyooo!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that isn't how someone looks with their eyes slashed... just a line going across.  Still though... ouch!

I loved this chapter.  As soon as I saw Ginjo acting all evil, I knew it was just that, an act.  This obviously fed into all those people that were like ZOMG I bet Ginjo is a bad guy... and yeah, they probably thought that for a while, but then they realized how wrong they were!  Nyuk nyuk nyuk! :smileytongue:  I liked his line "I make a really cliche'd villain". :smileyhappy:

I knew as soon as he said he was going to kill Ichigo's friends, it was just to make Ichigo flip the hell out and move it to the next level.  Interesting.  So, Ichigo's complete fullbring is a stripey shirt... what?  Well, I'm sure it will look different still yet, as people were saying about the Urahara thing going on, which I agree could be the next stage.  Yay, Ichigo can see ghosts and sense spiritual pressure again!

I would have liked to see that new move Orihime was going to pull out... but wow, that cage was practically feeding red meat to the Hime-haters.  Even I, who have changed my feelings about her, and actually like her now... yeah, that cage thing was pretty **tut-tut** funny.  You have to admit it.

Still, there were some brutal wounds in this chapter on both sides.  Orihime will be of some use, at least, for healing.  I wonder how Chad and Uryu are doing?  Last we saw Uryu "a black shadow has come over him" or something... which could mean almost anything in Kubo land.

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 60339500

Aside from Ichigo's eyes, didn't he get stabbed like 2 or 3 times. That had to hurt a LOT as well. And Ginjo said he was holding back. I bet he is very good when he actually needs to fight.

SwimLegend
HardcoreHunter

[ Edited ]

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 60339500

I just called it a color page I didn't say that it was an official thing. The color just made it look more painful.

Order of the Owl
MegaNaraku

Reply to HardcoreHunter - Message ID#: 60342622

I will agree with you there. The color page made it look 2x more painful. I love the color pages at the end. Its always nice to look at those.