KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Create Your Own Zanpakuto

I thought this would be something interesting to start up. I know we have alot of creative Bleach fans out there so this should be pretty fun.

Here is the criteria:

1. Name of the Zanpakuto

2. What is the release phrase for your Zanpakuto i.e. "Roar Zabimaru!" Or "Raise your head Wabiske"

3. What are the abilities of it's Shikai form (and if it applies, it's bankai form)

Optional draw and post your Zanpakuto in Un-released, released Shikai, and bankai forms

Ok have at it guys!!

There is no normal. Only shades of unique
Awesome Kitteh
MoreAnime

Re: Create Your Own Zanpakuto

Reply to Scorpion34 - Message ID#: 52435062

Sweet I was surprised no one had one of these already but...

Name: Higure Karite (Twilight Reaper) Bankai: Shinsei Higure Karite (Holy Twilight Reaper)

Release Phrase: Extinguish the light, Higure Karite!

Abilities: Shikai- manipulate the position of shadows, allowing me to disapper and attack from the darkness and disoruent my enamies. Ability to channel Kido through the blade allowing attacks to be enhanced. Bankai- Increases effectivness of shadow manipulation allowing me to cast the entire battle area in darkness.

Special attack: Bleade vaporizes and surrounds enemy obscuring their vision and condenses into a series of 10 blades the pierce the enemy through the feet, hands and multiple poinst of the torso, piercing the Soul Channel.

This is what I made for the Facebook group The 13 Court Guard Squads-A Bleach Group where I am the Lieutenant of Squad 5 and the Head of the Kido Corps.

C2Lamperouge is my ASMB BFF
ben0119 in my archememy
number1anime fan is still my b!tch
Rogue_Alphonse is the Keeper of the Whips
Crazy_Anime_Punk runs our odd little family
sweetpinkcaramel is just plain great
renjifan22 is always good for a chat

I HAVE BI-PRIDE!!! Don't hate!

KittehLegend
ben0119

Reply to MoreAnime - Message ID#: 52435612

Too dorky, didn't read. :smileyhappy:

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

[ Edited ]

I made the Zanpakuto's user as well.

Name: Izumi Suzumiya

Size: 5'8

Cup: B

Apperance: Izumi's skin color is rather dark colored. Her short razor cut hair is black with white highlights. Her face is very beautiful, with a distinct tattoo of a hell butterfly under her eye. Something Like this, just with the clothing listed below.

Clothing: She foresaks her Shinigami uniform, and tailored herself a pure black, with white trimmings, Shirt. The shirt is very long, reaching her knee caps. The shirt hangs freely, and isn't restricted in anyway. There are two long sleeves not connected to it, both of them made of leather. Her boots are rather odd, as they do not cover her feet, and are made of leather. The leather reaches up to her knee cap.

Personality: Is a ditz who is very carefree, and likes to just have fun. She prefers to never fight at all. But when she does, she becomes much more serious, and goes into a near psychotic mind set.

Extra: When people confront her, or begin yelling at her, she goes fetal, and begins chanting to herself, "Stop yelling... Stop yelling... Please stop... please..." over and over again until they stop yelling. When she is like this, if someone touches her, or yells her name, she will begin to cry, or simply faint.

Extra-Extra: She doesn't really care for men. When one talks to her, she acts like she is much better then him. But if a female talks to her, she is very nice, and likes to flirt with them.

Zanpakuto (Name): Oujo Taifuu (Princess Typhoon)

Zanpakuto (Apperance): A light skinned female wearing only a ribbon that covers the naughty bits. Her hair covers her face, and she talks in a very delicate tone. She is very flirtatious, and tends to fondle the user. 

Zanpakuto (Unreleased): The Unreleased version of the Zanpakuto is a long samurai sword that is as long as the user. It has a Black handle, but the blade is pure white. There is a two colored trinket hanging off of it, that has one side of a face white, and the other black.

Release Phrase: Princess of the storm! Show my your power, and flood!

Zanpakuto (Shikai): The Shikai of the sword remains its old look, but does change a little bit. The sword is now much longer, and has an ethreal blade. She also gains a shield in her other hand. The shield is pure black, with a golden trim. The shield covers her entire left arm, and has movable joints, so she isn't very restricted on that arm. The abilities the sword gains aren't very powerful, but they are very fast. The first one is always activated, and allows her to swing her arm so fast that the blade is invisible. This has a very dire concequence, her bones cannot handle the swings, and slowly chip away at her bones. The second one allows her to foresake her protection, and gain another attack. Doing so causes her shield to gain spikes, but becomes easier to break. The shield is very fast when swung, and is as fast as her sword swings.

Bankai Release Phrase: Shikou Oujo Taifuu!

Zanpakuto (Bankai): The sword grows, and becomes longer then her. It maintains it's ethreal look, but is now a bright white color. The shield now completely covers her entire body, minus her head. The shield has many open spots to it, and is rather revealing. Her abilities are also much stronger. She can move as fast as her sword strikes, with the same draw backs. She can also now foresake her sword, and atttack with her hands instead. Doing so increases her attacking power, but lowers her speed, and reach. The final ability to it, requires her to cause herself to bleed. When she hurts herself, she has to give the blood time to touch her armor. When it touches, the armor then drains the blood, and causes her entire armor to begin to act on its own. The armor moves and attacks the target for her, but each second that she uses this ability, the blood is drained from her body. So using it too long can cause her to die.

Message Edited by SenseAcct on 12-09-2009 05:50 AM
Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:
You're such an immense failure.

KittehPunk
Someguy40

[ Edited ]

1.Death

2.Shikai=Bring death to us all.Bankai=Cut out the light of life

3.Shikai= Increased speed,strength,and endurance.Bankai= full body armor with ball hinges at all joints transforms into a scythe and can cut through anything.Attacks= black hole=creates a hole in space that drags anything that gets to close to its death.Darkness Descends=Thousands of black swords descends from the sky blotting out the sunlight creating an affect similar to night.The dark=Shadows blot out everything and attack my opponents until they die.Unavoidable.

Message Edited by Someguy40 on 12-09-2009 02:20 PM
I dont care who you are ill kill you for the fun of it.
Hate me if you want because you mean nothing.I live a hell everyday so consider your life a luxery.
KittehHipster
thekitkatkid

1.TLALOC 2.I CALL UPON YOU TLALOC TO RAIN YOUR BOLTS UPON MY ENEMYS & DESTROY HIM AS YOU HAVE DONE TO **BLEEP**LESS OTHERS (BOLTS RAIN DOWN AND THE WEILDER CATCHES 1 AND IT TRANSFORMS INTO THE Zanpakuto) 3.1 WHEN THE WEILDER SCRATCHES HIS FEET AGAINST TLALOC AND YELLS OUT LIGHTNING FEET HE GOES AS FAST AS LIGHT 2 THRASHES BOLTS OF LIGHTNING 3 HEALS WOUNDS QUIKLY 4 STUNS ENEMY 5 RAIN STORM FOR BANKAI
KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52437134

SenseAcct wrote:

Apperance: Izumi's skin color is rather dark colored. Her short razor cut hair is black with white highlights. Her face is very beautiful, with a distinct tattoo of a hell butterfly under her eye. Something Like this, just with the clothing listed below.

Clothing: She foresaks her Shinigami uniform, and tailored herself a pure black, with white trimmings, Shirt. The shirt is very long, reaching her knee caps. The shirt hangs freely, and isn't restricted in anyway. There are two long sleeves not connected to it, both of them made of leather. Her boots are rather odd, as they do not cover her feet, and are made of leather. The leather reaches up to her knee cap.

Personality: Is a ditz who is very carefree, and likes to just have fun. She prefers to never fight at all. But when she does, she becomes much more serious, and goes into a near psychotic mind set.

Extra: When people confront her, or begin yelling at her, she goes fetal, and begins chanting to herself, "Stop yelling... Stop yelling... Please stop... please..." over and over again until they stop yelling. When she is like this, if someone touches her, or yells her name, she will begin to cry, or simply faint.

Extra-Extra: She doesn't really care for men. When one talks to her, she acts like she is much better then him. But if a female talks to her, she is very nice, and likes to flirt with them.

Zanpakuto (Apperance): A light skinned female wearing only a ribbon that covers the naughty bits. Her hair covers her face, and she talks in a very delicate tone. She is very flirtatious, and tends to fondle the user. 

Zanpakuto (Unreleased): The Unreleased version of the Zanpakuto is a long samurai sword that is as long as the user. It has a Black handle, but the blade is pure white. There is a two colored trinket hanging off of it, that has one side of a face white, and the other black.

Zanpakuto (Shikai): The Shikai of the sword remains its old look, but does change a little bit. The sword is now much longer, and has an ethreal blade. She also gains a shield in her other hand. The shield is pure black, with a golden trim. The shield covers her entire left arm, and has movable joints, so she isn't very restricted on that arm. The abilities the sword gains aren't very powerful, but they are very fast. The first one is always activated, and allows her to swing her arm so fast that the blade is invisible. This has a very dire concequence, her bones cannot handle the swings, and slowly chip away at her bones. The second one allows her to foresake her protection, and gain another attack. Doing so causes her shield to gain spikes, but becomes easier to break. The shield is very fast when swung, and is as fast as her sword swings.

Zanpakuto (Bankai): The sword grows, and becomes longer then her. It maintains it's ethreal look, but is now a bright white color. The shield now completely covers her entire body, minus her head. The shield has many open spots to it, and is rather revealing. Her abilities are also much stronger. She can move as fast as her sword strikes, with the same draw backs. She can also now foresake her sword, and atttack with her hands instead. Doing so increases her attacking power, but lowers her speed, and reach. The final ability to it, requires her to cause herself to bleed. When she hurts herself, she has to give the blood time to touch her armor. When it touches, the armor then drains the blood, and causes her entire armor to begin to act on its own. The armor moves and attacks the target for her, but each second that she uses this ability, the blood is drained from her body. So using it too long can cause her to die.

........Wow that is a lot of detail. Surprised u don't have any drawings.

KittehNerd

[ Edited ]

1. Name of the Zanpakuto

Beistegui

2. What is the release phrase for your Zanpakuto i.e. "Roar Zabimaru!" Or "Raise your head Wabiske"

Release Form: two duel Uzi's

phrase: Fire Beistegu

Bankai Release Form:Giant cannon gun thing

Phrase: Ignado Beistegu

3.  What are the abilities of it's Shikai form (and if it applies, it's bankai form)

Release Form: fires Rashi bullets, stronger, faster

Bankai Form: 20x the firing speed and Laser Blast thats 10x stronger then my Cero if thats spelt right,stronger, faster

Optional draw and post your Zanpakuto in Un-released, released Shikai, and bankai forms

Bankai would look something like this BANKAI!!!

Message Edited by SuperGeese on 12-10-2009 02:59 AM
Message Edited by SuperGeese on 12-10-2009 03:00 AM
SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Reply to Scorpion34 - Message ID#: 52446022

Scorpion34 wrote:

SenseAcct wrote:

I intended to, but realized that my drawings are **BLEEP**.

Q_Q

I do have a drawer though, whom if I knew a dirty secrect about, I could blackmail into doing it for me... > >

I am not against blackmail. It's helped me in the past before.

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:

KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52449010

Q_Q

I do have a drawer though, whom if I knew a dirty secrect about, I could blackmail into doing it for me... > >

That sounded unscrupulous lol. I fear for your friends.

KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Mine is a work in progress but here it is.

Name is Huntress (looking for a cool adjective to place in front)

Release phrase:"Strike with conviction! Huntress!"

Un-released description: A powerful looking sword that is about 2/3rds the size of Ichigo's Zanpakuto when it was in its un-released form.

Shikai: Sword retains the same size but changes shape. It now has a sharp slant at the tip of the blade, and has vents running down the back half othe blade.

Abilities: It can be used asclose or long range weapon. As a mid-long range weapon, fires spirit energy from the slant in at the tip of the blade. Can also charge for a more damaging attack. The vents light up everytime the sword is fired.

Bankai: Supreme Huntress Omega, has 2 different appearances & attacks. 1st attack and appearance comes when the sword 1st transforms to Bankai. The sword breaks and turns into 8 little cannons similiar to the "funnels" in the Gundam series. Move and fire spirit energy individually at separate firing rates to keep the enemy off guard. In the 2nd attack and appearance the cannons combine to form huge shoulder cannons that can charge and firre huge amounts of spirit energy.The user can change the forms at will whenever they please.

I'll post up a drawing of the Shikai form later cuz it was a bit tougher to describe.

SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Reply to Scorpion34 - Message ID#: 52452518

Scorpion34 wrote:

Q_Q

That sounded unscrupulous lol. I fear for your friends.

They all have mostly been blackmailed by me. They know to not eff with me. I have dirt on all of 'em, most of which would make their wives leave 'em.

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:

KittehNerd
CerebresWolf

1. Name of the Zanpakuto

TSUKIYOMI

Howl into the night Tsukiyomi

3. What are the abilities of it's Shikai form (and if it applies, it's bankai form)

every time the sword hits you. End up losing your sight, the sword strikes an electrical dark energy at the enemy. Bankai form you turn into a wolf.

Age. Fac ut gaudeam - Go ahead. Make my day!
KittehNerd
ZINZENWHO

Name: Akuma no Hebi (demonic snake).

Release phrase: Writhe Akuma no hebi.

Shikai: 3' long blade in the shape of an aliens tale (from "Alien Vs... Prediter") broken into 10 3'' segments connected with wire.

Ability: Similar to Reneges but thinner designed to pierce the opponent and then RIP THEM TO TINY PIECES! Also the segments can separate and form a shield similar to Orihemes.

Bankai phrase: Rip them all to pieces  Jigoku Kara no Akuma no Hebi (demonic snake from hell).

Abilities: create infinite mettle robins that engulf and devourer the enemy. 

Insanity is genius the only difference is how it’s used.
KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Some of you guys should know that there's not really a Bankai release phrase. Keep the ideas coming though!

I'm actually a bit disappointed more people haven't posted c'mon u can have fun with this people!!

KittehIcon
Soundscrape

Reply to Scorpion34 - Message ID#: 52483837

Zanpakuto: Hai Nekken

Release phrase: ippai yotte

Shikai form: Green translucent glass-like blade with nordic script engraved on both sides, silver/white handle

Bankai form: Green, bulbous, and filled with an amber liquid said to bring bliss to all who consume it.

...Goes great with pizza and pretzels.

Still Watching That Animu...
KittehNerd
ZINZENWHO

Me agene, I draw swords so I have tons of ideas.

Name: tenshi akuma (angelic demon)

Description: 4' long scalloped blade with spiked hilt, 3 large spikes on each side, one side black other gold.

I haven't figured out the bankai for this sword but it does have one.

KittehNerd
ZINZENWHO

Name: same no kiba (shark fang)

Description: large 4 1/2' long curving blade with long curved spikes running the length of the back.

Ability: creates 50 curved energy blade that fly at the opponent and slash them to pieces (along with every thing else).

KittehNerd
ZINZENWHO

I have drawings of them.

When I get a scanner I'll post them.

P.S. if anyone wont's me to draw there swords shikai send me the specifics and I'll do the best I can, which is pretty good.

KittehHipster
thekitkatkid

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52437134

wow that's a lot of writing i like ur Zanpakuto also pretty cool mine was based on an Aztec rain god
KittehHipster
thekitkatkid

Reply to ZINZENWHO - Message ID#: 52491380

hey ZINZENWHO i have a job 4 u, can u draw mine i was thinking a sword that is double bladed kind of like this 1 http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8397579/2/istoc
kphoto_8397579-medieval-fantasy-bat...
with the tip like this http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/121334-craniummon_large
.jpg
please excuse the pic i could'int find a real sword like that, but with the inner part still empty, also the sword shall be made of jade not steel im sorry i didint finish the bankai stage of my Zanpakuto but it should have something to do with rain,hurricanes,& drought since thunder is only part of his powers OOOhhh if u want to read up on tlaloc here is a link http://home.freeuk.net/elloughton13/tlaloc.htm thx ahead of time
KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Reply to Soundscrape - Message ID#: 52485184

Soundscrape wrote:

Zanpakuto: Hai Nekken

Release phrase: ippai yotte

Shikai form: Green translucent glass-like blade with nordic script engraved on both sides, silver/white handle

Bankai form: Green, bulbous, and filled with an amber liquid said to bring bliss to all who consume it.

...Goes great with pizza and pretzels.

LMAO. I think I would pick a fight with this guy on purpose.

KittehNerd
Scorpion34

:smileyvery-happy:
KittehNerd
ZINZENWHO

[ Edited ]

Reply to thekitkatkid - Message ID#: 52505908

I already did something like that a couple of years ago, I still have it but I don't have a scanner and was banded from the Public library, so I can't post it.

(Mostly my drawing are in pencil, don't know why but I $uck at coloring them).

Why won't they let me type $uck!?!?

Message Edited by ZINZENWHO on 12-19-2009 07:53 PM
KittehNerd
Scorpion34

Bump for the Holidays and awesomeness