Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mysterious Ooze
spacepilot3001

when does Bleach Movie take place *spoilers??*

Ok so I just got done watching Memories of Nobody good movie but one of the questions I have is when exactaly does this movie take place on the bleach time line? I mean Rukia has her powers back (odd I guess but good to see her back in action) I know there is no way it all happen before that first arch you know when they took Rukia to get executed.  But after that arch Rukia is barely any powers leaft so I wanna know when this all took place or is it just one of those things where the movie dosent tie in to the series at all. ...
Futurama Pownz
Creepy Doll
Blah_canbespanish

Re: when does Bleach Movie take place *spoilers??*

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 46514285

Bleach movies, just like most shounen movies, are nothing more than fanfare. They don't impact the story cause canonically they never happened.

There's no place in the timeline it could fit, the closest would be *some smallish spoilers* when Rukia returns in the arrancar arc, but that doesn't fit perfectly as the other shinigami who came with are not there in the movie.
Mysterious Ooze
spacepilot3001

Reply to Blah_canbespanish - Message ID#: 46514583

I was talking about it with my friends (who are way more in to anime than I am) and they told me most anime movies dont quite fit in with the series. Dont get me wrong I loved the movie I thought it was good but when I saw Rukia was a soul reaper and had her powers back I was thinking hold on something dosent make sence here. I also heard the movie was realeaced in japan when the series had progressed more.
Futurama Pownz
Scaredy Cat
Swiftblade--

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 46514285

spacepilot3001 wrote:
Ok so I just got done watching Memories of Nobody good movie but one of the questions I have is when exactaly does this movie take place on the bleach time line? I mean Rukia has her powers back (odd I guess but good to see her back in action) I know there is no way it all happen before that first arch you know when they took Rukia to get executed.  But after that arch Rukia is barely any powers leaft so I wanna know when this all took place or is it just one of those things where the movie dosent tie in to the series at all. ...
Well I'd say some time before Hueco Mundo, because she has her powers back then.