KittehHipster
arrancar88

Blood Plus: Russian Rose release date?

Has anyone heard any news on the Blood Plus lightnovel's release date. Dark Horse has the licensing but I think it was postponed.  
"History is like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever."-Mariemaia Khushrenada

"You know what you have to admire? A Catholic hit man who blesses himself just before he strangles someone."
-George Carlin

KittehIcon
Noble10

Blood Plus: Russian Rose release date?

Reply to arrancar88 - Message ID#: 54273213

Not only have I not heard of the release date of the new light novel, but I haven't even heard of a new light novel before now. :smileytongue:

"I watch the world. The sun shines. Stars twinkle. Plants grow. Animals feel. And humans have souls. I watch the soul. The soul can hear the voice of God. Taste its sweet fragrance. Savor its words. Touch its outstretched fingertips. I watch the world. I watch the soul. I realize that the light guides my footsteps."

NX

KittehHipster
arrancar88

Re: Blood Plus: Russian Rose release date?

Reply to Noble10 - Message ID#: 54273614

Basically it is about Saya during the Russian Revolution. 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/releases.php?id=1315

The release date on this is wrong because Dark Horse postponed it and I can't find it on sites like B&N or Borders. So I was wondering if anyone has heard anything.

"History is like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever."-Mariemaia Khushrenada

"You know what you have to admire? A Catholic hit man who blesses himself just before he strangles someone."
-George Carlin