Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Zombie Slayer
420SoLeR

oblongs

when we gonna see a new seasone
Hemp was legal before 1937. The Hearst paper manufacturing (who supplied the paper to Hearst's Newspaper empire) and The Dupont co. (who made the chemicals to produce paper, and made plastics from crude) began a conspiracy to make all forms of Cannabis illegal. To wipe out the natural competition they banned hemp, using lies about marijuana as a drug. (Propaganda like: Reefer Madness). They convinced the public with no researched facts or extensive laboratory studies, and made sure Hemp/Cannabis didn't replace their business.
Mysterious Ooze
Bebop666

Re: oblongs

Reply to 420SoLeR - Message ID#: 53356979

Yes we do. That show was very good and it has more fans than other shows that have seasons under their belts.

Squire
Dark_Lord_Khrima

We don't know yet. We probably won't for a while seeing as it was only recently announced that those were being made. It might be a year or more before we get an actual date. Things take time to make.
Haunted Hay Ride

I would definitely love to see more oblongs.
Zombie Slayer
RyanKenny59

I remember when this show came out i hated it, but after watching it a few times I laugh my **pOp** of watching it, i love this show. thats funny how Will Ferral plays as Bob Oblong.
Gotta Motor, got to take a Float on a Gloat Boat in a lake of just Deserts.
RIP Richard Dunn, you will be missed.
Haunted Hay Ride
realdynomite

I want more oblongs I talked to Angus at the Austin Comic con yesterday and not only do I like is show I think he's a pretty cool dude. Therefore, I am just here to ask AS to please air some new oblongs for me and for Angus. 

Face in the Mirror
HeavyDinnerGuy

Reply to realdynomite - Message ID#: 57401321

realdynomite wrote:

I am just here to ask AS to please air some new oblongs for me and for Angus. 

Hell, could they at least show the dang show! It's 20 times better than Delocated, Children's Hospital, American Dad and Family Guy(Someone please cancel this show!), Frankenhole, Metalocolypse, Family Guy, Squidbillies, did I mention Family Guy already?

.oot ssenisub siht ni eb d'I ,tnaw I fi dna ,tsinatas denrad-dog a m'I