KittehStar
memyself

ASU Special Interview: Ichigo and Tatsuki

Tatsuki Arisawa may have just a small role in Bleach, but she is now playing a major role in the life of series star Ichigo Kurosaki. As readers of my Anime Star Updates know, the two have become a couple and are now living together. I caught up with the pair, and talked about their relationship, their careers, and Tatsuki's struggles with depression.

Part I. 

Question: First of all, Ichigo, what's with the glasses?

Ichigo: {Takes glasses off.} These? They're my reading glasses. I was going over things my agent sent over before you came. I only use them for reading.

Tatsuki: I wish he'd wear them all the time. You know some guys just look hot in glasses.

I: But it's not good for the eyes to wear them when you don't have to. Besides, I thought I always look hot.

T: {Sits down next to Ichigo, putting one leg across his lap and an arm around his shoulders.) Of course you do, baby. You're the best.

Q: OK, then. How did you two get together? You knew each other a while before becoming a couple.

I: About three years, I guess. Since the series began. How we got together? It sort of just happened.

T: There's more to it than "it sort of just happened."

I: Well, I was invited to this birthday party for a friend. It was on a Saturday night. Friday, we were on our lunch break and I called the guy who invited me to make sure I had the right time and location. The guy asked if I was bringing a date. I said no. I wasn't going with anyone at the time. The guy said, "Well, your gonna be the only one there going stag. You have to bring someone."

Q: And this was a day before the party.

T: And I was the second or third girl he asked.

I: No you were the first. What actually happened was there was this other girl I was casual friends with. She just broke up with her boyfriend, so I figured she was free. I spent all of lunch and a few breaks in the afternoon trying to call her. Her answering machine did not pick up and I could not get her cell. It was late Friday afternoon. We were finished shooting. I was about to call someone else when Tatsuki walks by. So I asked her if she was free the next night.

T: And I was.

Q: And before this you two never dated?

T: We socialized. When I was on the set, I was included in whatever Ichigo, Rukia and the others had going on. That's something I always appreciated. I was just as much a part of the family as the regulars. But I always liked Ichigo. Everybody likes Ichigo. But honestly, I didn't think of him in a romantic way.

I: And I liked Tatsuki as a friend, but we weren't really close friends.

Q: So what happened that Saturday night?

I: I pick up Tatsuki and we drive to the party. We talked on the way. It was the first time we ever talked together with no one else around. We were enjoying ourselves. We got to the party. We had fun. The party ends, and I drive Tatsuki home. We have another good talk along the way. I really enjoyed her company, so I call her the next Monday.

T: I wasn't on the set that day.

I: And I ask her if she enjoyed herself. She said yes. I asked if she would like to go out with me again.

T: I said sure. And we just clicked. It's really funny that you know someone for a few years, and you don't know how compatible you are with each other.

Q: So how did you end up moving in with each other?

I: Yeah, how did that happen?

T: It just happened. Ichigo found this condo, and suddenly we were talking about my moving in.

I: I wanted a larger place. Someone told me about this complex. I have three levels with a balcony on the second, and a great view of the city.

T: He had me over to show it off to me, before he actually signed the lease. I remember mentioning that there was enough room for my piano.

Q: That piano there?

T: Right. I've had it since I was a little girl. Playing relaxes me.

I: She's actually pretty good.

T: Not that good.

I: Play something.

T: Later. Maybe. Anyway, somehow we just started talking about living arrangements.

Q: How did the rest of the Bleach cast react to you two becoming a couple.

T: They were supportive. Rukia and Orihime told me I got a good catch and Ichigo would be good for me. Of course, I knew that already.

I: I got a bit of ribbing from the guys. Comments like, "I thought Tatsuki had better taste in men," and "How can she go with you let alone spend five minutes with you." But outside of the guy talk, everyone thought we were a good couple. I knew that already, too.

Next: Part II.  The upcoming hiatus, and typecasting.

I came back hoping things improved on this site. I found out the moderators were still s-crewing around with our postings. So screw them. I'm gone for good now.
Grumpy Cat
JQuest15

Re: ASU Special Interview: Ichigo and Tatsuki

[ Edited ]

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52162376

Nice, well done.

I like this paring too >.>

I wish Tatsuki would get some more screen time too.....

*JayQue approves*

C

Message Edited by JQuest15 on 11-15-2009 08:28 PM
Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to JQuest15 - Message ID#: 52163248

HOLY ****!

Haha, I was probably the first goddamn person here, who liked the Tatsuki, and Ichigo pair. Hell I even made them a couple in my "The WTF club" story. (Ask Deacon, he is a S&M vampire in the same story.)

Awesome interview though dude. Haha.

jackiemarie90 - Leader, Expert Tactician lilshonenbat - Second In Command, The Shounen Blademaster Bleach117x - Third in Command, Rank Assignement Officer, The Rogue -Girlfriend - Marksmen, The Pink Gun Marksmen Alternate - Marksman, The Mirror Marksman Tokujin775 - Weapons Expert, The Master of Weapons Acid_Nation - Chef, The Flamboyant Gay Chef BrainFlashAlfalfa - Handler, The Animal Handler Id10T - Janitor, The Weapon Cleaner BBQ_Kitty - Target Dummy StonerGoth_187 - Ship Navigator, The Sky Pirate sango868 - Hunter, The Master Hunter jungle_trumpet - Map Maker, The Star Charter

GO! NPFOS FTW!

"This kind of character makes me want to molest them..." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work

"Just ****ing google it.." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work
KittehStar
memyself

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52163866

Two responses! That's better than the last interview I posted. So now --

Part II

Question: So what is with this hiatus coming up?

Ichigo: Yeah, we were kind of confused about it too. We kept getting different stories and schedule changes. Right now we've put the finishing touches on the last episodes, so everyone will take a break. It's kind of a good thing. We were getting bogged down a bit in the routine. We'll take a break and then start again fresh.

Q: So what will you do during the break?

I: I hope to get a few other roles. Something different. That's what I was reading over before you got here. There are a few things my agent is trying to pitch my name to.

Q: Anything promising?

I: Who knows? I've gone out for parts before during the winter and summer breaks, but got no offers. They didn't need some guy with a sword -- as if that's the only thing I can do.

Tatsuki: There's so much more to Bleach than just action. Not that producers notice.

I: It's not that I need the money. I have a good contract with Bleach, and I get royalties. I've invested well. I just don't want to be a has-been actor when I get into my 30's or 40's. I need the work to develop my skills more than anything.

Q: Tatsuki, you've had other roles when you're not working on Bleach.

T: Yes. Mostly small, bit parts. I don't mind small parts, until I get something big. But I have been typed-casted. I seem to get only the "tough girl" roles. I go out for other things, but I get the same response. "We aren't looking for the tough girl type." Some actresses pray for a strong character to play. I would like to play a weak character for once. Or a comic role. A romantic lead would be nice, although I guess I am physically not the type.

I: To me you are.

T: Except to Ichigo.

Q: You were up for a series lead.

T: Yes. I read for the lead in Double Trouble, playing a pair of twin sisters. Again, they didn't want a tough girl. I can take the rejection. It's part of the business. But the typecasting really hurts.

Q: If you would have gotten the role, would you have left Bleach?

T: I would have had to. I was promised that my Bleach character would figure more prominently in future story lines. For a while it looked like that would happen. But suddenly I was again cut out of the storyline. When I read for Double Trouble, I told the Bleach producers that I was up for a series of my own. If I got the job. . . . I just wanted to be fair to them. They said if I did end up leaving, they would probably kill my character off. That's fine with me, as long as I go in style. Well, I didn't get the job, but as far as I know they may well kill me off anyway when we get back from hiatus. Maybe if I get a death scene in which I can make the audience cry. . . .

Q: But you do have a role coming up in a new movie.

T: Yes. Bathhouse. It's really a small role, but at least it's not a tough girl role. I play a customer. I'm in a few scenes as background just to establish my presence. Then I have a five minute monologue during which time I am getting a back message. The dialog is really brilliant. I complain about my cheating boyfriend, but as I continue you realize my boyfriend isn't cheating. And as I continue, you realize I am the one fooling around.

I: It's not a case of art imitating life, by the way.

T: No, it certainly is not.

Next: Part III, New movie, old girlfriend.

I came back hoping things improved on this site. I found out the moderators were still s-crewing around with our postings. So screw them. I'm gone for good now.
KittehLegend
Gaynor79

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52173975

Well now, this is getting interesting. I am curious to hear what Ichigo and Tatsuki's parents and family think about the relationship. There is always someone who doesn't approve (usually a grandparent still clinging to the "old ways").
Believe in yourself, and create you own destiny. Don't fear failure.
SteamID: Gaynor79 (Come play Team Fortress 2 with me!) AIM: Gaynor79 YIM: GaynorOL79
The Official Orihime Fan Club V5.0 , CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME , My E7 Fanfic , My Blood+ Fanfic , InuYasha Fanfic starring Shippo , Fanclub Cards , The Official Irene Fanclub
KittehStar
memyself

Reply to Gaynor79 - Message ID#: 52174315

Gaynor79 wrote:
Well now, this is getting interesting. I am curious to hear what Ichigo and Tatsuki's parents and family think about the relationship. There is always someone who doesn't approve (usually a grandparent still clinging to the "old ways").

So far you're the only one to raise an objection.  Face it.  Tatsuki was just never that into you.

KittehLegend
Gaynor79

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52174378

memyself wrote:

Gaynor79 wrote:

So far you're the only one to raise an objection.  Face it.  Tatsuki was just never that into you.

I never objected, I just want their parents thoughts on this whole thing.
SteamID: Gaynor79 (Come play Team Fortress 2 with me!) AIM: Gaynor79 YIM: GaynorOL79
The Official Orihime Fan Club V5.0 , CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME , My E7 Fanfic , My Blood+ Fanfic , InuYasha Fanfic starring Shippo , Fanclub Cards , The Official Irene Fanclub
KittehStar
memyself

Reply to Gaynor79 - Message ID#: 52178966

Gaynor79 wrote:

memyself wrote:

Gaynor79 wrote:

I never objected, I just want their parents thoughts on this whole thing.

I was joking.  Anyway, you want Part III?  Give me five minutes.

KittehStar
memyself

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52188553

It's a small world. You will see that in Part III.

Question: How did you get the role in Bathhouse?

Tatsuki: Through an old friend. About two years ago, I did a two-part TV movie called Delinquent.

Q: I remember that one.

T: It starred Anemone. You remember her from Eureka 7? She plays a girl from the bad part of town who ends up in a reform school. She gets a gang angry at her. I play, of course, the tough girl who befriends her. This was my first job after my suicide attempt. I didn't know it at the time, but the producers didn't want me. They said I was too much of a risk. But Anemone had seen me on Bleach and thought I would be perfect for the role. The producers wanted to make her happy.

Q: And she recommended you for Bathhouse as well?

T: In Bathhouse, her character suffers from depression and attempts suicide. She didn't know how to approach it. She needed some pointers from someone who had that experience. So she came to the one person who could advise her. Well. . . . Been there, done that.

Q: There is supposed to be quite a bit of nudity in Bathhouse. Does that bother you?

T: If it did too much, I wouldn't do it. I did a nude scene once before. In Delinquent, there's that scene in the shower room where Anemone is attacked and I come to her aid. Actually we had fun doing that scene. If you can imagine five wet and naked girls. . . .

Ichigo: Easy. {Laughs}

T: Oh, shut up. Anyway, they really shot and edited it so you really only see our butts, so it wasn't so bad.

I: I remember when I saw it even then, I thought you had one cute little butt.

T: Well, it's all yours now, baby. Anyway, all five of us ended up catching colds. They shut down production for a week. I spent the time in bed eating my Mom's fish head soup. I was assured that on Bathhouse I would not get sick.

Q: Ichigo, didn't you also date Anemone a while back?

I: Who? Just kidding. Yeah. We met at a party. She was taking a break from working -- not her idea, as it turns out. We went together for almost three months.

Q: Why did that not work out?

I: Anemone's a nice girl. I really liked her. But she's all work. That's what she lives for. She never learned to make room in her life for anything like a relationship. Nothing personal. I hope someday she learns to have a life outside of the business.

Q: There's no jealousy?

T: Because she once dated Ichigo? Why should there be jealousy? Whatever went on between them is none of my business. It was before Ichigo and I got together. Just like it's none of Ichigo's business what went on with any boyfriends I may have had in the past.

I: Wait! You had boyfriends?

T: {Laughs} Although. . . . Anemone and I did compare notes.

I: Whoa! What notes?

T: Well, guys talk about their girlfriends with other guys don't they? What do you think we girls do? Don't worry. I always make you sound great. The other girls are all jealous.

I: Just as long as you do my reputation justice.

T: I have nothing but great things to say about you, lover.

Q: What advice did you give Anemone about playing her role?

T: I just told her about my experience. They say suicide victims really don't want to die. Subconsciously, I think that was true of me. I picked the most inefficient way to kill myself. I took a bottle of pills and a bottle of saki. It made me sick. I threw up most of it, but enough stayed in my system. You really want to hear about this?

Q: Do you want to tell about it?

T: I've always answered questions about it. I made it a point to be very public about my illness.

I: It's something I admired about her even before we started going with each other. She's very brave in being so outspoken.

Q: Why be so public?

T: To help others. After my suicide attempt, I spoke out about clinical depression. I even spoke to a committee of the Diet. I did public service announcements. I started getting letters and messages from teens, mostly girls, saying, "I have the same problem. I thought I was the only one. Now I know I can get help." I think I saved a few lives out there. That's worth going public. But it's not a pleasant tale.

Next: Part IV: The night Tatsuki tried to kill herself.

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52188657

Depressing Q_Q I require more laughs!... and more talk about five naked, wet, girls fighting each other... and rubbing their... Oh god... Excuse me for 20minutes. (Walks to the bathroom)
jackiemarie90 - Leader, Expert Tactician lilshonenbat - Second In Command, The Shounen Blademaster Bleach117x - Third in Command, Rank Assignement Officer, The Rogue -Girlfriend - Marksmen, The Pink Gun Marksmen Alternate - Marksman, The Mirror Marksman Tokujin775 - Weapons Expert, The Master of Weapons Acid_Nation - Chef, The Flamboyant Gay Chef BrainFlashAlfalfa - Handler, The Animal Handler Id10T - Janitor, The Weapon Cleaner BBQ_Kitty - Target Dummy StonerGoth_187 - Ship Navigator, The Sky Pirate sango868 - Hunter, The Master Hunter jungle_trumpet - Map Maker, The Star Charter

GO! NPFOS FTW!

"This kind of character makes me want to molest them..." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work

KittehStar
memyself

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52191849

Bleach117x wrote:
Depressing Q_Q I require more laughs!... and more talk about five naked, wet, girls fighting each other... and rubbing their... Oh god... Excuse me for 20minutes. (Walks to the bathroom)

Are you back from the bathroom yet?

Oh, there you are.  Did you wash your hands before you start on the keyboard?

As for being depressed, Part V is more upbeat.  But first, Part IV -- in about five minutes.

KittehStar
memyself

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52197264

Part IV. About two years ago, Anime Star Update reported on Tatuski's failed suicide attempt. We didn't give all the details then. Here we get more of the story!

Question: So what happened that night when you attempted suicide?

Tatsuki: I have clinical depression. I've had it all my life. I still do. It's never going to go away. I am under a psychiatrist's care, and I take medication. It also helps having friends who love and support you. It really helps having a man who loves you and thinks you're worth something.

Ichigo: She means me. You do mean me?

T: Who else? Ichigo's a saint. He really supports me. He knows when I need to be held and when I need a kick in the rear.

I: Metaphorically a kick in the rear.

T: Metaphorically. Remember when I said I was turned down for the role in Double Trouble? It came at a bad time.

I: I got home from the studio that evening and found her in bed crying.

T: Ichigo laid down next to me and just held me. It was exactly what I needed. About the time I tried to kill myself, I had a boyfriend who couldn't handle my illness. He walked out on me. I don't blame him. It's a lot to ask of a person.

I: Not so much if you really care. Tatsuki's illness is not a burden for me. Or at least it is not her burden alone. We get through it together.

T: But you want to know about that night.

Q: Yes.

T: I had stopped taking my medication because it was making me drowsy, and my depression returned. As I said, I took some pills and some saki. I got sick and threw up much of it. I remember thinking I just did something stupid. Anyway, I called 9-1-1. Supposedly, I was on the phone for a while. I don't remember. I passed out at some point. When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed tied down with restraints. I remember panicking and screaming until they gave me a sedative.

Q: How did you get through it?

T: With the support of family and friends. Everyone on Bleach was concerned for me. They all stopped by to see me in the hospital. Ichigo came with flowers, as did Rukia and Orihime.  Uryu brought me a teddy bear. I still have it as a good luck charm. I named him Life.

I: He sleeps with us. The bear I mean. Not Uryu.

T: He actually sits on the nightstand. Ichigo always turns him around whenever we make love.

I: Well, I don't want some perv bear watching me! Anyway, tell him about when Chad came to see you.

T: Oh, yes. Chad brings me a tuna sandwich. He said that since everyone else was bringing me flowers, he thought he'd bring me something to eat. It was a good sandwich. It had a touch of nutmeg, and a cranberry raisin salad on the side.

I: That's our Chad!

T: So with everybody coming by and cheering me on, I figured things must not be as bad as I thought. If others believed in me and loved me, then I need to fight for my life as much as I can. Life is still a struggle at times. But I can still function. I can work. I have a healthy relationship now.

Q: You don't seem to be too depressed right now.

T: You got me on a good day. I have good days, great days, but occasionally a bad day. There are times when it is a struggle. Sometimes I still wake up in the morning feeling that my life is a waste and that there is nothing worth getting up for. Then I turn around and see this wonderful guy laying in bed next to me, who happens to think I am wonderful as well.

I: She means me. It is me, right?

T: No, I‘m talking about the bear, silly.

Next: Part V, The Challenges of Bleach

KittehFan
WavemasterRyx

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52197311

poor Tatsuki, i kinda know how she feels, but at least she does have Ichigo, and the bear
KittehStar
memyself

Reply to WavemasterRyx - Message ID#: 52197532

WavemasterRyx wrote:
poor Tatsuki, i kinda know how she feels, but at least she does have Ichigo, and the bear

Well, she has been living a pretty normal live the last two years -- with proper medical care.  She is a source of inspiration to others with the same illness.

I only have to wonder about Chad's obsession with tuna sandwiches.

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52197264

memyself wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

Are you back from the bathroom yet?

Oh, there you are.  Did you wash your hands before you start on the keyboard?

As for being depressed, Part V is more upbeat.  But first, Part IV -- in about five minutes.

Yes.

Uh... I don't remember.

Sweet. Part IV was a tad depressing as well... Q_Q But It is still gewd.

GO! NPFOS FTW!

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52197565

memyself wrote:

WavemasterRyx wrote:

Well, she has been living a pretty normal live the last two years -- with proper medical care.  She is a source of inspiration to others with the same illness.

I only have to wonder about Chad's obsession with tuna sandwiches.

She depresses me now... Q_Q...

> > **BLEEP**... Me and chad have that in common.

I demand the next interview be between the two main characters of "Ah! My Goddess!" or else I will have to resort to my lazor sharks.

GO! NPFOS FTW!

KittehLegend
Gaynor79

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52198063

A tuna sandwich? Seriously? Why do I get the feeling Chad was coming to visit, realized he forgot to grab flowers or a card or something, and ended up giving Tatsuki his lunch? :smileyvery-happy:
KittehStar
memyself

Reply to Gaynor79 - Message ID#: 52202409

Gaynor79 wrote:
A tuna sandwich? Seriously? Why do I get the feeling Chad was coming to visit, realized he forgot to grab flowers or a card or something, and ended up giving Tatsuki his lunch? :smileyvery-happy:

Because Chad is a wacko off the set.  He probably gave this quite a bit of thought.

The final segment is coming.  Check back in 5 minutes.

KittehStar
memyself

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52210519

Part V. This is where we wrap it up, and finally get around to Bleach!

Question: What is the most difficult aspect of doing a show like Bleach?

Ichigo: I know what you expect me to say. You expect me to say the stunts. Even though we have stuntmen for the more difficult ones, the ones I do -- much of the fighting, some jumping, and such. . . . If you keep yourself in shape, they're not that hard. We pretty well choreograph the fight scenes, and I intentionally use the word choreograph. It's like doing a dance number. We all know what steps and moves everyone is going to make, so when we film it is safe and easy.

Tatsuki: But still you get banged up sometimes.

I: I've gotten a few bruises when things go wrong. I busted my pinky doing a fight scene with Jin Kariha. I still continued to finish the scene. Then Jin looks at my hand and said, "Dude, your finger!" It was starting to turn purple. It looked worse than it was. Anyway, none of this answers your question.

Q: Right. What is the most difficult. . . .

I: The hardest thing? To create a believable character in what is essentially an unrealistic fantasy. It's called suspension of belief. I have to make the audience believe the unbelievable.

T: For me it is just keeping current on what happens in the show in the weeks between my appearances. If I'm gone for twenty episodes, when I come back I have to fit into the mix.

I: Of course, playing a 15-year-old is not such a breeze.

Q: You are much older than 15.

I: I'm 28 now. So I was 24, 25 when I signed on to do the show. It wasn't until after they signed me that I was told my character would be 15. I was like, well, "At least make him 18. That would be more believable. I don't look anything like 15." Of course, if they would have told me up front when I read for the part that the character was 15, I would have told them, "Sure I can do a 15-year-old." Anyway, they told me to play him as 18, but in the script he would be 15.

T: I didn't have that problem. I just turned, or was about to turn 16 when I signed on. I'm 19 now.

Q: It's been said that the Bleach cast gets along well with each other, which is not necessarily the norm with anime series.

I: Not true. I hate everyone else in the cast. No. Just kidding. The fact is we are not only friends while we are shooting, we are friends off the set as well. That's the great thing about being in the show. All the friendships I made.

T: We all socialize with each other.

I: Right. I hang with Renji a bit. Uryu and I get together at the athletic club for tennis sometimes. Last Friday, we had a night out with Rangiku and her husband.

T: Just to show you what a small world it is, Rangiku's husband is her agent. He is also my agent. Had been since I started performing professionally when I was 14. So I knew Rangiku well before Bleach. I was pretty excited when I learned she was joining the show, but so far we haven't any screen time together.

I: We are members of a rather exclusive club, aren't we?

Q: What about the fans?

T: They're great.

I: If it wasn't for them, I'd be out on the street begging for change. I've gone to a few fan conventions. . . .

T: Those get quite weird. Especially the cosplay.

I: There was this one guy, at a convention, during a question and answer session, who insisted that Bleach was a metaphor for World War II. I still don't follow his line of thinking. But I didn't argue. I just went, "Uh-huh. Sure."

T: Tell them about those two girls we met the other day.

I: Oh, those two? {Laughs} Tatsuki and I were browsing the shops near here last Sunday. These two teens recognize us and want to know what we were doing together.

T: They asked if Rukia and Orihime would get jealous if they knew Ichigo was out with me. As if the relationships in the series were the ones in real life. Of course, Orihime married her high school sweetheart about a year ago, and Rukia is engaged. So they're not available anyway.

I: But that would make one awesome three-some. Just kidding, dear!

Q: What happened to that Girls of Bleach photo spread the Japanese edition of Playboy wanted to do?

T: None of the girls wanted to do it! They didn't ask me. I guess they don't consider me Playboy material. Well. . . . As long as Ichigo is interested in my body, I really don't care what others think.

I: And it is such a lovely little body. {Kisses Tatsuki on the cheek.}

T: Although a nice, sexy layout would help to change my tough girl image.

The End

SwimThreadless
Zonbaru-Bonbaru

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52210610

Great interview, nice get a little more info for those two.

These are always good, just like the updates.

"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!" - Kenpachi
"If you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack me." - Kenshin Himura
"If there is a god in this world, I'd like to ask one wish. Devine retribution to all those who take freedom away." - Spike Spiegel
Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52210610

... I cannot imagine that Tatsuki would be in a playboy magazine...:smileyindifferent:

GO! NPFOS FTW!

KittehStar
memyself

Reply to Zonbaru-Bonbaru - Message ID#: 52210880

Zonbaru-Bonbaru wrote:

Great interview, nice get a little more info for those two.

These are always good, just like the updates.

Thanks.  I am a bit surprised that this interview got a good response.  Usually they only go over with a few people.  I guess maybe that has to do with Ichigo's popularity?  Or maybe Tatsuki?

KittehLegend
Gaynor79

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52211110

Bleach117x wrote:
... I cannot imagine that Tatsuki would be in a playboy magazine...:smileyindifferent:

I can.

And before anyone says the proportions are off in that pic, Tatsuki said herself (per manga) that she is a C-cup. Take that haters!

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to Gaynor79 - Message ID#: 52211718

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

I can.

And before anyone says the proportions are off in that pic, Tatsuki said herself (per manga) that she is a C-cup. Take that haters!

:manvery-happy:

I... love... you...

GO! NPFOS FTW!

KittehLegend
Gaynor79

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52214328

Bleach117x wrote:

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

I can.

:manvery-happy:

I... love... you...

You're welcome?