Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimStar
memyself

Re: ASU Special Interview: Ichigo and Tatsuki

Reply to Gaynor79 - Message ID#: 52211718

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:
... I cannot imagine that Tatsuki would be in a playboy magazine...:smileyindifferent:

I can.

And before anyone says the proportions are off in that pic, Tatsuki said herself (per manga) that she is a C-cup. Take that haters!

Of course the anime is not the manga.  But we've really never seen Tatsuki in anything revealing.  This may be a future story for Anime Star Update.

By the way, I am going to try to post the coming week's ASU early due to the Thanksgiving holiday.  I am sure some of you will be traveling and don't want to miss it, although you could always read it when you get back home.  Haven't you figured that one out yet?  Or why the hell don't you get a laptop?  **BLEEP**!  Do I have to do everything around here? :robotmad:

Anyway, have a nice evening.  A new Bleach is just six hours away!

I came back hoping things improved on this site. I found out the moderators were still s-crewing around with our postings. So screw them. I'm gone for good now.
SwimSuperfan
anime_goddess05

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52230492

Just for the record, I like Ichigo and Tatsuki together.  :smileyhappy:
ANIME QUOTE OF THE MOMENT: “...what's this about?! Making enemies is something I've never...really avoided, but there's no reason for anyone to try to kill me!” – Edward Elric, FMA: Brotherhood
LITERARY/REAL WORLD QUOTE OF THE MOMENT: "The fact that I was a girl never damaged my ambitions to be a pope or an emperor." - Willa Cather, author
CODE GEASS REMIXED (my fanfic!) (Mad Respect to Kodai-kun!!) CG: Dirge of Daedalus Solomon FC Card
SwimSuperfan
Bleach117x

Reply to anime_goddess05 - Message ID#: 52233669

anime_goddess05 wrote:

Dangit! Everyone is jumping on that bandwagon now!

jackiemarie90 - Leader, Expert Tactician lilshonenbat - Second In Command, The Shounen Blademaster Bleach117x - Third in Command, Rank Assignement Officer, The Rogue -Girlfriend - Marksmen, The Pink Gun Marksmen Alternate - Marksman, The Mirror Marksman Tokujin775 - Weapons Expert, The Master of Weapons Acid_Nation - Chef, The Flamboyant Gay Chef BrainFlashAlfalfa - Handler, The Animal Handler Id10T - Janitor, The Weapon Cleaner BBQ_Kitty - Target Dummy StonerGoth_187 - Ship Navigator, The Sky Pirate sango868 - Hunter, The Master Hunter jungle_trumpet - Map Maker, The Star Charter

GO! NPFOS FTW!

"This kind of character makes me want to molest them..." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work

"Just ****ing google it.." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work
SwimLegend
Gaynor79

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52233881

Bleach117x wrote:

anime_goddess05 wrote:

Not me, I still stand by OrihimexIchigo. They will be together come hell, highwater, or Colony Drop!
Believe in yourself, and create you own destiny. Don't fear failure.
SteamID: Gaynor79 (Come play Team Fortress 2 with me!) AIM: Gaynor79 YIM: GaynorOL79
The Official Orihime Fan Club V5.0 , CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME , My E7 Fanfic , My Blood+ Fanfic , InuYasha Fanfic starring Shippo , Fanclub Cards , The Official Irene Fanclub
SwimLegend
alikatt_25

Reply to memyself - Message ID#: 52188657

read parts 1-3

interesting so far. not sure why but i'm not buying them as a couple. it feels like an act to me. too forced. she keeps calling him "baby" and "lover" like she needs to prove something. dunno that's just how i see it.

~I'm a twit, degenerate, young rebel and I'm proud of it

Pump your fist if you would rather mess up than put up with this

I'm a nerd, I chew gum and smoke in your face, I'm absurd

I'm so bad and I don't give a damn, l love it when you're mad~

SwimStar
memyself

Reply to alikatt_25 - Message ID#: 52236038

alikatt_25 wrote:

read parts 1-3

interesting so far. not sure why but i'm not buying them as a couple. it feels like an act to me. too forced. she keeps calling him "baby" and "lover" like she needs to prove something. dunno that's just how i see it.

Can't you just be happy for them like everyone else? :robotsad:

I came back hoping things improved on this site. I found out the moderators were still s-crewing around with our postings. So screw them. I'm gone for good now.
SwimHotshot
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Gaynor79 - Message ID#: 52234003

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

anime_goddess05 wrote:

Not me, I still stand by OrihimexIchigo. They will be together come hell, highwater, or Colony Drop!

You know what's better?

ICHIGOxORIHIMExTATSUKI.

You know you want it.

You wanna know why Schrodinger was the one to defeat Alucard in the end? Because his name is Michael McDoesn'tExist.

Go ahead and ask me something.

SwimStar
memyself

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52243952

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

anime_goddess05 wrote:

You know what's better?

ICHIGOxORIHIMExTATSUKI.

You know you want it.

I'm surprised you didn't include that gay chick.

SwimLegend
Gaynor79

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

anime_goddess05 wrote:

You know what's better?

ICHIGOxORIHIMExTATSUKI.

You know you want it.

No, Just OrihimexIchigo. They would make such a good couple. She deserves happieness and will have it.
Believe in yourself, and create you own destiny. Don't fear failure.
SteamID: Gaynor79 (Come play Team Fortress 2 with me!) AIM: Gaynor79 YIM: GaynorOL79
The Official Orihime Fan Club V5.0 , CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME , My E7 Fanfic , My Blood+ Fanfic , InuYasha Fanfic starring Shippo , Fanclub Cards , The Official Irene Fanclub
SwimNerd
He_who_watches_anime

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Gaynor79 wrote:

Bleach117x wrote:

anime_goddess05 wrote:

You know what's better?

ChizuruxORIHIMExTATSUKI.

You know you want it.

Fixed :smileyhappy:

In my world there are two rules. Rule #1 I'm always right. Rule #2 If I'm every wrong refer back to rule #1.