SwimHipster
XpendableWoman

Poison welcomes back The Eternally Banhammered.

The last sweet drops of a protein-rich smoothie trickled down her slender throat.  Paying the cashier, Poison exited Health on Earth, the most forboding health eatery in all the Internet.  She felt the nutrients flush her orifices clean and invigorate the lithe woman with new energy for what was to come.

Poison had demanded that she be given this task alone.  She had too long been deemed "a loose cannon" by many a cliche-spewing associate, but she was to make tonight her shining opus upon which to carve her name into history's throat.  What lay down the alley she peered into now would change so much...FOREVER.

As her footsteps echoed in the cavernous berth of two derelict buildings, Poison's striped hair tingled along her finely-shaped scalp.  It was a 4.  It crawled along its black, wet belly as it attempted to bring her into the non-existence by which too many had already been devoured.  But no worries.  She simply released a special blend of poisons from the bottom of her back that not only killed the wretched creature but left a distinctive mark of festering asphalt that bubbled sadly in her wake.  Poison cracked her neck and went on.

Finally, she had reached it.  Already this unassuming picture of Reese Witherspoon's naked buttocks was beginning to shake, an eerie light escaping from the hole.  Poison pulled out the Weringer Device from her cleavage and tapped in the code.  Immediately, the cheeks opened up, and a head popped out.  Then an arm and another one.  Then two wings.

One of them had returned.  And more were to follow.

[yeah, we shall fill in the holes later] 

gratejob nicknamed me Penshire (Penny for short), you turtlewink! 6clawPaw likes to watch me post in my Civil War underwear. Id10T believes that I could become the new Joey Heatherton. dontjuststandthere illustrates how to make love on the back of my neck. poison did not alienate anyone when she took her rightful place as Queen of Asia. freesamplethief enjoys the way I tickle the spot between her ribs and her lungs. Schmahxgn_The_Third has entered the final stage of Super Sexy Saiyan! Scotch_tape_Hates can recite all the lyrics to "Feel Like Making Love" in French. WhitePowder imagined that he was Canada Day itself.
Order of the Kitty
scrapyard

Re: Poison welcomes back The Eternally Banhammered

Reply to XpendableWoman - Message ID#: 49939288

is that from land of the lost
SwimHotshot
poison

Reply to XpendableWoman - Message ID#: 49939288

wow this sounds like a crazy story! :smileyvery-happy:
yeah ok i changed my sig....may think of something more clever next time, may not...probably will tho, in may hey its may now aint it? well answer this just isnt a sig question for nothing its a real question too!
SwimHipster
XpendableWoman

Reply to scrapyard - Message ID#: 49940192

It's all original.

[because I'm an Original Gangster...patent pending]

gratejob nicknamed me Penshire (Penny for short), you turtlewink! 6clawPaw likes to watch me post in my Civil War underwear. Id10T believes that I could become the new Joey Heatherton. dontjuststandthere illustrates how to make love on the back of my neck. poison did not alienate anyone when she took her rightful place as Queen of Asia. freesamplethief enjoys the way I tickle the spot between her ribs and her lungs. Schmahxgn_The_Third has entered the final stage of Super Sexy Saiyan! Scotch_tape_Hates can recite all the lyrics to "Feel Like Making Love" in French. WhitePowder imagined that he was Canada Day itself.
SwimHipster
XpendableWoman

Reply to poison - Message ID#: 49953220

Yes, it is.

[and written entirely sober, alas]