Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
GothicLolitaKitty
Posts: 56,775
Registered: ‎06-19-2006
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 60582026

you should totally add shizuos char. song in the OP Smiley Tongue <33333


also have some shizzy <3
Tumblr | Twitter | Pinterest | Humingbird |



My penguin siggy no longer looks nice Smiley Sad ill miss it....
SwimGuru
Posts: 13,485
Registered: ‎01-24-2005
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 60582026

Definitely gotta join. Smiley Happy

 

 

Now I gotta make an icon. Smiley Tongue (or at least finish my banner).

varia elite
Posts: 12,062
Registered: ‎02-16-2010

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 60582026

Has this been posted yet???

The Legend of the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro - OST1


If I post in it, they will leave.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. " ~ Mark Twain


.....So Lavendar Soup.......
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,922
Registered: ‎04-13-2010
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to cidthekittyisfun - Message ID#: 60608958

JOINED!

 

"wait...that's....tha....THAT'S SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA!" Smiley Very Happy

-what everyone says when they see his greatness Smiley Happy

 

lolz cidz just happened to notice that almost all of the pics u linked to showed shizuo as a bishonen Smiley Very Happy. totally not what i thought of when i saw him Smiley Tongue

lol to female directed fanart (no offense, of course Smiley Tongue)

"TINY MINISKIRTS"
-Roy Mustang at his greatest

"I hate violence"
-Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara)
Highlighted
SwimGuru
Posts: 13,485
Registered: ‎01-24-2005

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

[ Edited ]

Reply to EYEBREEL - Message ID#: 60620408

FINALLY!!

 

Something I can be proud of once more. Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think...

SwimHELPeR
Posts: 41,030
Registered: ‎12-05-2008
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to EYEBREEL - Message ID#: 60626580

Hm, not bad, not bad at all.
SwimGuru
Posts: 13,485
Registered: ‎01-24-2005
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to LoverDemon - Message ID#: 60626600

Thanks...

 

Its been a while since I did a banner (especially now that I'm working with PS CS5 for the first time).

SwimHELPeR
Posts: 41,030
Registered: ‎12-05-2008
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to EYEBREEL - Message ID#: 60626770

First timer with CS5 eh? Then I change my original post, Excellent work.
SwimGuru
Posts: 13,485
Registered: ‎01-24-2005
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to LoverDemon - Message ID#: 60626834

LOL...

 

Smiley Very Happy Yeah, everything else I've done has been on Elements 5.  Definitely needed the upgrade.

SwimHELPeR
Posts: 41,030
Registered: ‎12-05-2008
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to EYEBREEL - Message ID#: 60627058

Element is pretty good, but yeah good to see, and from the looks of your work, your way ahead of most. Plus it makes Shizuo look even more badass if that was possible. Smiley Surprised
Swimfamous
Posts: 17,481
Registered: ‎12-07-2005
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to Darkstar_Zero - Message ID#: 60582026

No one throws vending machines and ask questions later better then Shizou-chan himself. I sure as hell, love seeing his buttons push
Personal quotes;Cloud:" I got a few things, to settle with you. ".From now on i will post a quote from anything anime, video games, movies, tv shows. So this sig would have some purpose. However, i don't think i'll be commited so don't expect much just that it'll remain a normal sig. come join the fanclub ­

Chrome Dokuro FC. I guess im a zombie craves for flesh. Bitten to death by wolfpreist

>Lilynette FC.



I'd like to dedicate mourning of dead dog weezer. He was my first companion and friend. The first to get me past my fear of dogs.

The best damned pet i ever had. OA I know you probably think i have no soul here but i do have a heart.

We had a good 13 years together now i can cherish them.
SwimNerd
Posts: 228
Registered: ‎07-02-2011
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 60624166


edichgolight wrote:

JOINED!

 

"wait...that's....tha....THAT'S SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA!" Smiley Very Happy

-what everyone says when they see his greatness Smiley Happy

 

lolz cidz just happened to notice that almost all of the pics u linked to showed shizuo as a bishonen Smiley Very Happy. totally not what i thought of when i saw him Smiley Tongue

lol to female directed fanart (no offense, of course Smiley Tongue)


that was my EXACT reaction as well when i first saw him Smiley Very Happy i mean when i heard his name im like "man ths guy sounds like a total badass im sooo gonna like him" but when i saw him i wa slike "O___O HOLY CRAP HES HAWT AND BADASS!!?!? SOLD!!" and hhhaha gotttaaa love fangirls and thier fanart Smiley Tongue

shizzys smokin hawt tho <3333
like. if he was real i would serioulsy marry him <33333

oh, that reminds me. of the time i had a dream about shizuo XD like i guess in my dream i had a crush on him >_> <_< and i was supppeerrr jelous cuz he liked some other chick and i was all like "rawrz that betch i am SO much better for him then she is >_<" and then like i was talkn to someone and he was like "well i dated her shes not as she seems and its okeh shes leaving for a few months so you can still win his love!" and then i was like "OMFG YAY I AM SO GONNA BRB GONNA GO ASK CELTY FOR HELP! ^____^" but then i woke up before the dream could cont Smiley Sad so now ill never know if i got shizuos love or not. buuut im gonna pretend/assume i did >_>

also, lol at my fangirly dreams >_>


xoxo ~ ♥ SHIZZY ♥s IZZY FOREVER ♥ ~ xoxo

SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,922
Registered: ‎04-13-2010
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to ShizuoxIzaya - Message ID#: 60687810

those are some intense dreams lolol. 

 

my dream would prolly be something along the lines of me either fighting shizuo or fighting izaya with shizuo Smiley Tongue. and we never win 'cause izaya always runs away. and then i wake up after a vending machine comes towards me Smiley Tongue

 

or a dream where shizuo wins the war in afghanistan and cleans up the mess in libya and syria. he could, since

 

 

Spoiler

HE'S NEARLY IMPERVIOUS TO BULLETS Smiley Very Happy.

 

 

 

and he's full of awesome Smiley Happy.

"TINY MINISKIRTS"
-Roy Mustang at his greatest

"I hate violence"
-Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara)
SwimStar
Posts: 4,848
Registered: ‎01-17-2009
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to EYEBREEL - Message ID#: 60626580


EYEBREEL wrote:

FINALLY!!

 

Something I can be proud of once more. Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think...


Nice work!

MAL Profile | Anime-Planet | Twitter | '[the jinxed darkstar blog] | Tumblr | Ask.fm
Miiverse: MykeJinX89

Just because someone likes/dislikes something you dislike/like doesn't make them wrong. It's called an opinion.

No, I do not give a sh*t about Sword Art Online II. It is stupid harem otaku garbage. Moving on...
Swimportant
Posts: 8,156
Registered: ‎06-24-2005
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to ShizuoxIzaya - Message ID#: 60687810


ShizuoxIzaya wrote:

oh, that reminds me. of the time i had a dream about shizuo XD like i guess in my dream i had a crush on him >_> <_< and i was supppeerrr jelous cuz he liked some other chick and i was all like "rawrz that betch i am SO much better for him then she is >_<" and then like i was talkn to someone and he was like "well i dated her shes not as she seems and its okeh shes leaving for a few months so you can still win his love!" and then i was like "OMFG YAY I AM SO GONNA BRB GONNA GO ASK CELTY FOR HELP! ^____^" but then i woke up before the dream could cont Smiley Sad so now ill never know if i got shizuos love or not. buuut im gonna pretend/assume i did >_>




 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

That is ridiculous.

 

I'm sure Shizuou couldn't resist your charms. Smiley Wink

 

 

So...

Spoiler
can it be episode 3 time yet?

 

R.I.P CG folder.
MAL
Twitter
SwimNerd
Posts: 140
Registered: ‎07-05-2011
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

[ Edited ]

Reply to ShizuoxIzaya - Message ID#: 60687810


ShizuoxIzaya wrote:

edichgolight wrote:

JOINED!

 

"wait...that's....tha....THAT'S SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA!" Smiley Very Happy

-what everyone says when they see his greatness Smiley Happy

 

lolz cidz just happened to notice that almost all of the pics u linked to showed shizuo as a bishonen Smiley Very Happy. totally not what i thought of when i saw him Smiley Tongue

lol to female directed fanart (no offense, of course Smiley Tongue)


that was my EXACT reaction as well when i first saw him Smiley Very Happy i mean when i heard his name im like "man ths guy sounds like a total badass im sooo gonna like him" but when i saw him i wa slike "O___O HOLY CRAP HES HAWT AND BADASS!!?!? SOLD!!" and hhhaha gotttaaa love fangirls and thier fanart Smiley Tongue

shizzys smokin hawt tho <3333
like. if he was real i would serioulsy marry him <33333

oh, that reminds me. of the time i had a dream about shizuo XD like i guess in my dream i had a crush on him >_> <_< and i was supppeerrr jelous cuz he liked some other chick and i was all like "rawrz that betch i am SO much better for him then she is >_<" and then like i was talkn to someone and he was like "well i dated her shes not as she seems and its okeh shes leaving for a few months so you can still win his love!" and then i was like "OMFG YAY I AM SO GONNA BRB GONNA GO ASK CELTY FOR HELP! ^____^" but then i woke up before the dream could cont Smiley Sad so now ill never know if i got shizuos love or not. buuut im gonna pretend/assume i did >_>

also, lol at my fangirly dreams >_>



 

 

Hmm, strange.  This reminded me of a durarara-related dream I once had (although not exactly the same as yours).

 

In my dream, I remember myself seeing Izaya and Shizuo fighting ala a certain episode.  Then for some odd reason, I ended up at a twisted-up version of my house.  Izaya was there, and so was my parents.  Apparently, they were negotiating something, since Izaya had that smug "I;m going to troll you" grin on his face.  Then, all hell breaks loose.  Izaya breaks out a knife and points it at my parents.  Suddenly, a zombie breaks through the door and attacks them.(Er, don't ask.)  At some point, I start to run, until my dream switches to this weird 3rd person viewpoint where I can see myself being chased by Izaya, with knife in hand, and a horde of zombies that constantly kept multiplying.  It was like Izaya was leading them.  The rest of my dream was just seeing myself jumping over tables and running down countless flights of stairs in hopes of escaping Izaya's zombies.  Also, I was dressed in Mikado's casual clothing.  Forgot to mention that. 

Then, I "woke up".  Only to be greeted with knife-wielding Izaya next to my bed in the middle of the night, staring down at me with that troll face of his.  Seconds later, I finally woke up, for real this time.  I really did not know how to react.  It didn't feel like a nightmare, so I wasn't scared or anything.  It just felt so...weird.  Really, of all the durarara-related dreams I could have, I just had to conjure up...that.  I mean really....Smiley Sad

 

And yes, I know.  I just mentioned Izaya in a Shizuo thread. *awaits vending machine to the face*

"Enjoy every moment with all you've got."--Sanae Hanekoma, TWEWY
GothicLolitaKitty
Posts: 56,775
Registered: ‎06-19-2006
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 60694170

Smiley Very Happy i wish i could control my dreams so i can have some badass ones like that >_> (or at least cont the one i did have of him =()

 

@ mormz - iknow its so silleh. its rare i have an anime dream but when i do its such a fangirly dream Smiley Very Happy (like being saved by some animaynz or something >_> )

Spoiler
awww i knooooowww im dying to see shizuos intro T___T i also cant wait for ep 6 when we get shizuos ep >_>

 

@ snergby - Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy thats a pretty wierd and lolz dream. i wanna have a dream were im being chased by a knife wielding izaya and zombies >_< XDDD

Tumblr | Twitter | Pinterest | Humingbird |



My penguin siggy no longer looks nice Smiley Sad ill miss it....
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 4,196
Registered: ‎02-12-2011
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to cidthekittyisfun - Message ID#: 60723854

Spoiler
Shizuo's is episode 7 actually. I can't wait for episode 6 anyway though because it's Kadota's episode and that's a whole episode narrated by Steve Blum.

 

Smiley Happy

GothicLolitaKitty
Posts: 56,775
Registered: ‎06-19-2006
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to film_nut - Message ID#: 60724540

 

Spoiler

oh! so it is! ill haveta call dibs on that ep for the epide guide wiki lol.

oooh hawwtt blummmmmm <333 two epic eps back to back ofmg O___O

 


Tumblr | Twitter | Pinterest | Humingbird |



My penguin siggy no longer looks nice Smiley Sad ill miss it....
SwimNerd
Posts: 140
Registered: ‎07-05-2011
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to cidthekittyisfun - Message ID#: 60725600

Bumping for BEST EPISODE EVE-

I mean episode 7.
"Enjoy every moment with all you've got."--Sanae Hanekoma, TWEWY
SwimLegend
Posts: 23,379
Registered: ‎07-20-2005
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to Ice_Faerie_Green - Message ID#: 60620674


Ice_Faerie_Green wrote:

Has this been posted yet???

The Legend of the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro - OST1


I am so digging this.

 

 ^_^

 

I love Shizu-chan. ♥

SwimStar
Posts: 7,246
Registered: ‎05-28-2010

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to Crazy_Anime_Punk - Message ID#: 61216510

How have i not joined this yet?! Ah well...

 

*Joins*

 

I love him Smiley Happy

"Don't be ridiculous. You must have me mistaken for someone else. I didn't come here so we could paint each others' toe nails like it was some kind of slumber party. I came here to kick your ass." -Renji

Loly: "How did you get in here anyway?"
Grimmjow: "What do you mean how? Through the wall of course!"
Geass Witch
Posts: 6,249
Registered: ‎07-04-2010
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to renjifan22 - Message ID#: 61219000


renjifan22 wrote:

How have i not joined this yet?! Ah well...

 

*Joins*

 

I love him Smiley Happy



I said the same thing Renji XD. LOL.

 

I love me some Shizuo, oh boy, if only life could be a little more sweeter.


GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza Smiley Sad , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD
Don't forget my buddy, lilshonenbat

My YouTube full of AMVS Smiley Happy

SwimStar
Posts: 7,246
Registered: ‎05-28-2010
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61220718

Haha! Did you? Smiley Very Happy Well...you know what they say, great minds think alike Smiley Happy

 

Amen, sister!

"Don't be ridiculous. You must have me mistaken for someone else. I didn't come here so we could paint each others' toe nails like it was some kind of slumber party. I came here to kick your ass." -Renji

Loly: "How did you get in here anyway?"
Grimmjow: "What do you mean how? Through the wall of course!"
Geass Witch
Posts: 6,249
Registered: ‎07-04-2010
0

Re: Shizuo Heiwajima Fanclub! Vending Machines Bew

Reply to renjifan22 - Message ID#: 61221230

Smiley Happy great minds are what we have indeed. Not to mention your like a double of me, only a hell of a lot kinder, and nicer XD. Even comes right down to the using the same font, least the same font I used back when I first started on the boards. Smiley Happy

 

We can share Shizuo's sexyness together <3 but shhhh, don't tell anyone. LOL. 

 

Smiley Very Happy


GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza Smiley Sad , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD
Don't forget my buddy, lilshonenbat

My YouTube full of AMVS Smiley Happy