"I hate violence"
-Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara)
SwimFan
mercenaryninja94

Re: deadliest character

[ Edited ]

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 61261924

im thinking of making threads like this a regular thing all over the boards

every week i pit one character from an anime vs one character from another medium

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
SwimFan
TheFlawGuy

edichgolight wrote:

-shizuo vs hulk: START

-izaya suddenly appears

-IIZZZAAAYYYYYAAAA

-shizuo picks up vending machine, throws it at izaya

-izaya dodges, vending machine hits the hulk in the head

-hulk faints

SHIZUO WINS!

:smileyvery-happy:

Yeah, that's pretty much what would happen in a nutshell.

FATALITY! ^_^

A story shouldn't just give people what they want, but also what they didn't know they wanted.
SwimLegend
Crazy_Anime_Punk

:smileyvery-happy:
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to mercenaryninja94 - Message ID#: 61261704

LD, pretty much summed it up. 

Shizuo is too bad-ass for the Hulk. And way too smart, considering the Hulk is a man of few words. Tecnically not even a man at all..

GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza :smileysad: , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD
Don't forget my buddy, lilshonenbat

My YouTube full of AMVS :smileyhappy:

SwimFan
mercenaryninja94

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61267768

so were all in agreement..... SHIZUO WINS....

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!!

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
SwimFan
mercenaryninja94

Reply to mercenaryninja94 - Message ID#: 61270036

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to mercenaryninja94 - Message ID#: 61270036

:smileywink: his prize can be me, little 'ol c2!

GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza :smileysad: , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD

SwimSuperfan
edichgolight

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61275334

but then shizuo could obtain a geas...and that would destroy EVERYTHING :smileyvery-happy:

"TINY MINISKIRTS"
-Roy Mustang at his greatest

"I hate violence"
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 61275344

O.o who said I would make a contract with him? haha.

SwimSuperfan
edichgolight

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61275394

hmmmm.....i guess c2 would be able to do other.....things >.>....:smileytongue:

"TINY MINISKIRTS"

"I hate violence"
SwimFan
mercenaryninja94

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61275394

trust me guys the next battle is gonna be AWSOME!!! ill post it later tonight

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 61275412

Hahah so true, and nice rank :smileytongue: the purple kinda fitted you though.

SwimSuperfan
edichgolight

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61303576

it fit me? how lol?

and i pulled out my shizuo icon just for this :smileyvery-happy:.

"TINY MINISKIRTS"

"I hate violence"
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 61308816

I know, I know, *wink.*