SwimPunk
Alan_Avery

Any word on Season 3?

There's nothing in the world that would make me happier than to find out that there's going to be a season 3 of eagleheart.  

Though, now that I've put it that way, I guess I don't have much to live for.  :smileywink:

Any word on renewing the series?  Maybe moving it to a timeslot that doesn't ####?  

It'realIt'srealIt'f**kinbeautiful.

SwimHELPeR
noobull

Re: Any word on Season 3?

Reply to Alan_Avery - Message ID#: 65129560

If the numbers are solid (I think they have been that or better), then there probably will be a Season 3. The earliest an announcement would be made is probably before the last episode or two (a couple weeks then), but it could come later. As for the time slot, that's where it is going to stay - I can say that with some degree of certainty.
Classic [as] Games Directory!Maths is important!Part TwoTotal noob podASMB rank chartTHE GALACTIC BIRD FLOWER GANG
Want a sig image? Here's one way to get one - help on the Eagleheart wiki!
Proud member of team 10000! Locked 12/11/11, but never locked in our hearts!
"Noobull is a bitchpoop vaginadog" - SwimMod_Luuv
SwimHELPeR
itsacoaster

This timeslot after Family Guy is very good for Adult Swim. Late night is good for shows like Eagleheart because it's an offbeat comedy, and it's tough for a show like that to compete in prime time against network shows that aren't offbeat and that suck.

Eagleheart's numbers have been very good, and I would say that it's a sure bet for a third season unless the creators don't want to do any more episodes or something like that. The show competes with Loiter Squad for the highest rated original premiering on the block presently. It's not as popular as, say, The Boondocks or Robot Chicken, but it does very well for itself in its current timeslot.
"And we get stuff like Two and a Half Men and Dane Cook and everybody sleepwalks through their little lives and eventually death's sleep comes." - SwimMod_Luuv
"Seth McFarlene [sic] is ####ing Mike Lazzo." - dudeco
"He's correct on all fronts" - 770312 talking about itsacoaster
AIM: itsacoaster | My Anime List | Index of Lucy clips on AS video
Praise Rang in the highest. Hosanna.
My website that I never update
SwimPunk
Alan_Avery

Reply to itsacoaster - Message ID#: 65132642

I wonder if those ratings take timeshifting and online distribution (e.g. Amazon) into account.

It'realIt'srealIt'f**kinbeautiful.

SwimHELPeR
itsacoaster

[ Edited ]

Reply to Alan_Avery - Message ID#: 65136452

Timeshifting? Yes. There is stuff like Live+Same Day viewing, Live+3 Day, and Live+7 Day. The ones we most frequently see online are Live+Same Day, and those have been very good.

Amazon? I don't think that is part of these numbers, but they probably have a pretty good idea about how many times an episode was viewed/purchased.
"And we get stuff like Two and a Half Men and Dane Cook and everybody sleepwalks through their little lives and eventually death's sleep comes." - SwimMod_Luuv
"Seth McFarlene [sic] is ####ing Mike Lazzo." - dudeco
"He's correct on all fronts" - 770312 talking about itsacoaster
AIM: itsacoaster | My Anime List | Index of Lucy clips on AS video
Praise Rang in the highest. Hosanna.
My website that I never update
SwimHELPeR
ZorakFan3271

I'd say it's a shoe-in. I'll be surprised if it doesn't get renewed

I need a break from the internet