SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

2012 FMA:B Part Two Re-Air Discussion

Begins next week with

Episode 14: Those Who Lurk Underground

Time to shuffle the deck once again! This Saturday night on Toonami, Catch brand-spankin' new episodes of Attack on Titan and Bleach as Eren's bizarre abilities and Ichigo's confrontation with Xcution unfold further at 11:30 and Midnight respectively! How do you follow that? No better way but a really weird WORLD PREMIERE Space Dandy episode at 12:30! Naruto gets foxy (and NOT sexy) on Naruto: Shippuden at 1, we kick off the rumble in Enies Lobby on One Piece at 1:30, then Yukio goes full-demon on Blue Exorcist at 2 AM and the Bat moves up to 2:30 with US TV Premiere episodes before Black Lagoon starts its final arc of the "Second Barrage" at 3 AM! Following that, more from the Forest of Death in Naruto at 3:30 and Gluttony goes berserk--or should I say "ravenous?"--on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 4 before the return of Bebop at 4:30! Finally, an hour of CN classics close out the night: Star Wars: The Clone Wars with more lightsaber-slingin' is at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30.

And get ready for Gurren Lagann, drilling its way to TOONAMI at 2 AM August 16th!
SwimPunk
alchemygirl

Re: 2012 FMA:B Part Two Re-Air Discussion

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63208279

This is by far my favorite anime!

!Love and Peace!
SwimIcon
dunnius

massive baddassery in this episode

SwimHipster
Zurqoxn

Reply to dunnius - Message ID#: 63308997

I love that Greed vs Wrath fight.

SwimIcon
dunnius

Reply to dunnius - Message ID#: 63308997

This episode is so awesome.  And it is funny considering how much more awesome the last episodes are.

Magical Pink Monster
BUU8800

As it gives a chance for my favorite character to shine I try to watch this episode whenever it airs and his badassery was just as evident tonight!

SwimHipster
Zurqoxn

Reply to BUU8800 - Message ID#: 63310125

I just realized that 

Spoiler
all 7 homonculi are in this episode
SwimHipster
ToonDude

In General

I've been watching for the past few weeks and I noticed something was unusual. It was the same story but things happened slightly different than I remember. Then I googled FMA and FMAB showed up. I always thought FMAB was a cintiuation not a reboot of sorts.

This episode

Does this mean that we will never see Izumi's Wrath on this series? I hope so. For some reason I hated that character.

The best shows are always short lived.

Perfect Hair Forever | Mission Hill | Stroker and Hoop | Titan Maximum |
SwimSuperfan
hawkflame

Reply to ToonDude - Message ID#: 63312949

ToonDude wrote:

In General

I've been watching for the past few weeks and I noticed something was unusual. It was the same story but things happened slightly different than I remember. Then I googled FMA and FMAB showed up. I always thought FMAB was a cintiuation not a reboot of sorts.

This episode

Does this mean that we will never see Izumi's Wrath on this series? I hope so. For some reason I hated that character.

Yeah, it's pretty much all different from here on out.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth." -Alphonse Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist (1st series)
Magical Pink Monster
BUU8800

Reply to Zurqoxn - Message ID#: 63312041

Zurqoxn wrote:

I just realized that 

Spoiler
all 7 homonculi are in this episode

Indeed

Spoiler
The epic and extremely early Selim foreshadowing put the biggest grin on my face when I first saw the episode back when Funi streamed the Japanese with subtitles. Remains my favorite ending to any episode in the series.

SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to BUU8800 - Message ID#: 63322643

I was out of town when the episode actually aired, so I will comment later after I watch it on my DVR...or something...
Time to shuffle the deck once again! This Saturday night on Toonami, Catch brand-spankin' new episodes of Attack on Titan and Bleach as Eren's bizarre abilities and Ichigo's confrontation with Xcution unfold further at 11:30 and Midnight respectively! How do you follow that? No better way but a really weird WORLD PREMIERE Space Dandy episode at 12:30! Naruto gets foxy (and NOT sexy) on Naruto: Shippuden at 1, we kick off the rumble in Enies Lobby on One Piece at 1:30, then Yukio goes full-demon on Blue Exorcist at 2 AM and the Bat moves up to 2:30 with US TV Premiere episodes before Black Lagoon starts its final arc of the "Second Barrage" at 3 AM! Following that, more from the Forest of Death in Naruto at 3:30 and Gluttony goes berserk--or should I say "ravenous?"--on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 4 before the return of Bebop at 4:30! Finally, an hour of CN classics close out the night: Star Wars: The Clone Wars with more lightsaber-slingin' is at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30.

And get ready for Gurren Lagann, drilling its way to TOONAMI at 2 AM August 16th!
SwimIcon
dunnius

Reply to dunnius - Message ID#: 63309295

BOOM! This episode is on

SwimSuperfan
Reignfire

Reply to dunnius - Message ID#: 63394779

For a second I thought Scar was fight Mad Pierrot. :smileyvery-happy:

"We’re really going to miss you Dale. Here’s to you driving that big RV in the sky." - The Talking Dead

"I'll keep an eye on you and the moment I sense the slightest weakness I'll toss you to the ground, stomp on your skull and crush it like an egg!" - Shirosaki, Bleach 125 | Shirosaki Fanclub
My Motivators
SwimIcon
dunnius

LOLfantasy

SwimIcon
dunnius

[ Edited ]

Ling!!!

and company

SwimHELPeR
fool_on_the_hill

So awesome Ling. :smileyhappy:

You are the best shounen, Brotherhood.
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

[ Edited ]

Reply to fool_on_the_hill - Message ID#: 63394999

Watching the encore.

Episode 15: Envoy From The East

Love the slapstick! LOL at Yoki's antics and May Chang's fantasy!

Order of the Kitty
RPD

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398081

Wasn't the armor guy scary in the original series?
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398081

Barry also makes this episode!

SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to RPD - Message ID#: 63398087

RPD wrote:
Wasn't the armor guy scary in the original series?

Yeah, he's a lot more comical here.  He also didn't live much longer than the Lab 5 incident in the original, while here he hangs around for a bit!

Order of the Kitty
RPD

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398119

The episode or two he and the other one were in were some of the few I really liked in the first series...
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398119

Creta, the place which plays a role in FMA: Sacred Star of Milos...which btw I SAW TODAY!!!

SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398163

I had forgotten that this happens in Rush Valley, which is why Paninya shows up just to harass Al!

A GIRL!?

SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398191

He faked her out and gave her the slip!

And Todd Haberkorn's Ling has the "clueless foreigner" routine down to a T!

SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63398227

So much was going on in that fairly lighthearted episode which introduces the Xingese.

I think that's the last time in the series we see Paninya...or maybe the next-to-last time. But if not for that, Al couldn't have turned the tables.

Ed, Al, and Winry return to Central, but what awaits them there? Find out next week! ON to DuRaRaRa!!