08-31-2011 09:34 PM
08-31-2011 09:36 PM
08-31-2011 09:38 PM
08-31-2011 10:37 PM
Promise to eimy <_< not [as] related.
08-31-2011 10:38 PM
Not a theme song, but a song off the soundtrack of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
The song is The End of All You'll Know.
<object width="466" height="105">
<param name="movie" value="http://tindeck.com/player/v1/player.swf?trackid=cz
Not sure if it can be counted as an entry. <_<
08-31-2011 10:58 PM
08-31-2011 11:03 PM
<_< Well I'm glad you liked it <3
08-31-2011 11:04 PM
09-01-2011 12:05 AM
Oh crap, now I gotta do one, huh?
Of course, if you don't, that means I'm completely off the hook on this HELPeR clustermunk. <.< >.>
09-01-2011 12:17 AM - edited 09-01-2011 12:18 AM
09-01-2011 12:22 AM
Well, we still have till noonish tomorrow, right?
I'll do one later, cuz if I do it right now, that means I'll have to ALL THE WAY upstairs to my other computer.
And we wouldn't want me to have to exert myself to that extent just yet.
You should just do yours right now.
Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!
Yeah, nice try, Solei Moon Fry.
I might just go to bed and sleep until 1p!
09-01-2011 12:51 AM
09-01-2011 12:57 AM
09-01-2011 01:24 AM
grumble grumble grumble...
I really am going to sleep until question mark tomorrow.
Excuses / general whatevers in advance because if it's too long, didn't read people might skip the link entirely :
- hotter than hell here, had to turn off the fan to keep that from hitting the mic in any way and can't open the windows wide enough for a good blast of air because fartbubble has taught herself how to remove the screen and go outside.
- still have those jaw problems so voice isn't always a given.
- it's late and I actually have neighbors who are home so...yeah, not going to crank myself up to ensure perfect pitch because I don't need to cops called in to see if I'm torturing a cat in here.
- if I had waited any longer, I could probably hit the "Sad Song" from Moral Orel perfectly but I wouldn't be able to say much in the morning.
- picked this one because it's short enough and no one seems to have done it yet. And I was watching this earlier so it was fresh in my head anyway.
- photobucket so it can't really be straight up embedded! Ha!
I'm going to go hide now.
09-01-2011 01:33 AM - edited 09-01-2011 01:41 AM
dont call me punky.
ok, ill do mine in the morning, after my roommate goes to work.
id hate to wake her (and/or the neighbors) with my warbling.
but i will do one tomorrow when im alone and can let loose.
someone be my designated waker-upper.
and there she goes... in tothe vents again.
(i loved it)
((you too, ploo ))
09-01-2011 01:40 AM
09-01-2011 01:44 AM
My internet connection is being a jerk right now, but just to let everyone know, we'll be picking a winner for this and the costume thing tomorrow and probably announcing it in the .Com folder sometime tomorrow.
Feel free to keep posting entries til then!
09-01-2011 01:46 AM
Last one for the night: Tell Me What The Rain Knows, sung at a lower key so I could hit the notes in the chorus (if only barely).
<object width="466" height="105">
<param name="movie" value="http://tindeck.com/player/v1/player.swf?trackid=gf
</object><br><a href="http://tindeck.com/" target="_blank" title="Upload MP3s">Upload MP3s</a> using <a href="http://tindeck.com/" target="_blank" title="Free MP3 hosting">free MP3 hosting</a> from Tindeck.
Not the best; I think I wore out my singing voice for the night. But I had to get this last one in. <_<
09-01-2011 08:45 AM
09-01-2011 10:48 AM
09-01-2011 10:59 AM
its deathly quiet in my place right now,
so, i guess the mic is way more sensitive than a mic should be.
in any case: warning. its karaoke.
and im not the best at these things.
TM & © 2013 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.
AdultSwim.com is part of Turner Entertainment Digital which is part of the Turner Sports & Entertainment Digital Network.