Grumpy Cat
JQuest15

Re: Newer Saturday Schedule Discussion

Reply to CG-LOVER - Message ID#: 48743356

CG-LOVER wrote:
If anybody's wondering, it's been confirmed now that Code Geass will not air Turn 16 until May 2nd.  That's right, we really are going watch the entire season of R2 thus far all over again.  this news is......very depressing.

:smileyindifferent:It was bound to happen........*sigh*........at least it wont have the Moribito Treatment........i hope :smileysad:
KittehStar
FuuFighter73

Reply to SwimMod_Nayru - Message ID#: 48716411

Who said AS is showing 2 new episodes of Bleach every Saturday?

The schedule shows that the 12:30 show is a repeat of last week's episode.

After 109 the epsidodes are not numbered.

Order of the Kitteh
rukiasoul

Reply to vadernaraku - Message ID#: 48730639

vadernaraku wrote:
but well why can't there be 2 new geass every night, if sci-fi why can't adult swim do it also 

There are not that many episodes of the show to do that.

Order of the Kitteh
rukiasoul

Reply to astronomy2004 - Message ID#: 48737872

astronomy2004 wrote:

rukiasoul wrote:

vadernaraku wrote:
to me the clone wars is below the quality of the original film 

I agree with you

I still prefer it over the comedies.

True but I like a couple of the [as] comedies. It is a lot better then The PJs. 

KittehGuru
Martinman

Reply to FuuFighter73 - Message ID#: 48749835

FuuFighter73 wrote:

Who said AS is showing 2 new episodes of Bleach every Saturday?

The schedule shows that the 12:30 show is a repeat of last week's episode.

After 109 the epsidodes are not numbered.

They are not numbered, but both of them are in premiere yellow.
I'm in love with my lust, burning Angel wings to dust, I wish I had my Angel tonight.
Angel will not fall all for you, you stupid heretic.
Order of the Kitteh
Foley_is_Good_149

Reply to Martinman - Message ID#: 48744107

Martinman wrote:
Also looks like late Saturday Xavier has been replaced with Brak.
*Rejoices.*

As for 2x premiere Bleach, I'd rather have a replay of the previous week in the 12:30 slot and the premiere at 1:00 (Eastern, of course).
Member ID = 11 * 13 * 13 * 23
SHOTTS #95 Owl #282
KittehNerd
Chris23jp

Reply to FuuFighter73 - Message ID#: 48749835

I swear last saturday when I checked the schedule it said it was showing Bleach eps 105 & 106, but right now it does say it's showing eps 104 & 105. What the hell, I was dissapointed about now new CG eps, but having 2 new Bleach eps almost made up for it.

What's the problem with showing 2 new eps a week?

KittehStar
Nevada-Rocca

Reply to Chris23jp - Message ID#: 48751603

Chris23jp wrote:

I swear last saturday when I checked the schedule it said it was showing Bleach eps 105 & 106, but right now it does say it's showing eps 104 & 105. What the hell, I was dissapointed about now new CG eps, but having 2 new Bleach eps almost made up for it.

What's the problem with showing 2 new eps a week?

That'd be pretty cool, seeing as how Bleach has enough episodes to pull it off. Maybe they haven't dubbed enough episode?

Together we fight, together we live.
Currently Playing: Wild Arms 2

Peaceful days are over.
Let's Survive.

Kittehmortal
astronomy2004

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 48742821

KnightStar wrote:

I'm going to say this Dudeco in the least offensive way as possible, I'd rather [as] have got Prince of Tennis and put on [as] from having to dig up Toonami's still rotting corpse than to have anything Star Wars related on [as].

This is [adult swim] not the [TV-Y7 swim]. All this leaves me with is a huge...Why? On behalf of [as]. fuuuuuudge give me Samurai Jack instead of Clone Wars it's far more acceptable and far, far better. Hell get MAR from Toonami's grave. Anything is better than a used up husk of a franchise that Star Wars is.

Clone Wars is ok with me, but the shows you suggested would work just as well I think.  lol.
ALWAYS ignore the haters. -Tom

Funny April Fools Day Story
Kittehmortal
astronomy2004

Reply to CG-LOVER - Message ID#: 48743356

CG-LOVER wrote:
If anybody's wondering, it's been confirmed now that Code Geass will not air Turn 16 until May 2nd.  That's right, we really are going watch the entire season of R2 thus far all over again.  this news is......very depressing.

Good things are worth waiting for, I'll await the new episodes eagerly.

Kittehmortal
astronomy2004

[ Edited ]

Reply to Nevada-Rocca - Message ID#: 48744216

Nevada-Rocca wrote:

Martinman wrote:

CG-LOVER wrote:

They don't even have it in yellow do they?

At least in the middle of April we will go to double Bleach premieres.  I just hope the dubbing will be done when it is needed.

Also looks like late Saturday Xavier has been replaced with Brak.

That's better. Brak was decent.

The schedule seems to be on the up, although we still need more anime, lol.  I'd love to see Blood+ again.
Message Edited by astronomy2004 on 03-10-2009 12:20 PM

Order of the Kitteh
KnightStar

Reply to Blazeman47 - Message ID#: 48744203

Don't count on [as] showing double eps of Bleach premires because it would be only the second time outside Inuyasha's last few eps airing double through the week that [as] has done such. If they do I would say it's to burn through the rest of the eps they have.

Beside it doesn't make much sense that [as] would do that with their highest rated anime...alas nothing on this network makes any sense now.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

Order of the Kitteh
RPD

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 48752255

KnightStar wrote:

If they do I would say it's to burn through the rest of the eps they have.

bingo...

KittehStar
Nevada-Rocca

Reply to astronomy2004 - Message ID#: 48752113

Add E7 and you've got a winning lineup.
Together we fight, together we live.
Currently Playing: Wild Arms 2

Peaceful days are over.
Let's Survive.

KittehGuru
Martinman

Reply to Nevada-Rocca - Message ID#: 48753744

Nevada-Rocca wrote:

They don't have E7 any more.
I'm in love with my lust, burning Angel wings to dust, I wish I had my Angel tonight.
Angel will not fall all for you, you stupid heretic.
KittehNerd
freakyreaper

[ Edited ]

Reply to Martinman - Message ID#: 48754034

but isnt clone wars still going on cartoonet work on fridays thats what i herd on tv or maybe its the movie
Message Edited by freakyreaper on 03-10-2009 06:12 PM
Make Love anima later

shippuden all theway baby big fan
KittehPunk
getxrowdy

robot chicken needs to gtfo.  dont make me go back in time and have seth green aborted
Order of the Kitteh
KnightStar

Reply to RPD - Message ID#: 48752739

RPD wrote:

KnightStar wrote:

bingo...

Just a bit of doom and gloom here, but I really get the feeling it's time to say our good bye's to anything anime on [as].

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

KittehNerd
Chris23jp

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 48754856

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion yet that AS is showing double premiere b/c they want to get rid of the anime they have. CG is being restarted and apparently it will not be back showing new eps until May 2. Who knows if they will do double premieres with CG when new eps come back.

Bleach is still on going so unless they get rid of it completely Bleach will be on AS a long time. Also, I dont know if this is true, but someone said in the Bleach forums that they will show the old ep plus a new one until April and then they will go double premieres for Bleach.

And they better pick up the new Fullmetal series when that comes out. I just hope Viz gets to dubbing it as fast as possible so we dont have to wait a year or two before we see it. I really don't like watching my anime in sub form.

And what is up with Star Wars Clone Wars? I take it is the 3-D graphic one and not the other that won all those emmy's. That is just bizarre becuase it has no "Adult" content in it to make it on AS.

MasterKitteh
Jingai

KnightStar wrote:

RPD wrote:

KnightStar wrote:

bingo...

Just a bit of doom and gloom here, but I really get the feeling it's time to say our good bye's to anything anime on [as].

Kimma is at the Tokyo anime convention on a shopping spree.

The bump didn't even make fun of anime fans either.

Is Happiness to be found in a Future Grasped with bloodstained hands?
-Lacus Clyne.
R.I.P. Gecko Zero, Aliediz and The-Green-Hornet The burdens of this world are yours no more.
Such Beauty Ciddy is STILL mah BFF, Ghostrek 2020 Also Nrrdgirl, Tomoe242004,Hertz, Mewn, Ali ... and Vadz
The real American idea is not that every man shall be equal, but that every man shall have the liberty without hindrance to be what God has made him. The office of government is not to confer happiness but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
-Ronald Reagan

Kittehmortal
astronomy2004

Reply to Nevada-Rocca - Message ID#: 48753744

Nevada-Rocca wrote:

They lost the rights unfortunately.  Any show with it's own folder is a show they currently own the rights to.  Anything else goes in general action, like all the E7 clubs are now.  But I agree with you, I'd love to see it again and I hope someday AS picks up the new movie and shows it.

KittehIcon
lordadmira

Reply to trogov - Message ID#: 48737340

trogov wrote:
they've only had 2 comedy animes.... and the first one *super milk chan* didnt do well at all
I *loved* Super Milk-chan. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I approve of the new schedule. I've always wanted to watch Clone Wars but never could. Now I'll finally get to watch it. I've seen a few episodes and I don't know how it got a Y7 rating if that's what it actually was. They usually don't kill people on those shows. o_o Maybe this will be an uncensored version. Lucas always seems to be at the PG level.

LA
the leeks have chosen me as their master...
The Anime Prime Directive is in effect.
Chief Justice of the Orihime Fanclub                               How to see all of AD at once
Anata wa baka da! REPENT!!
Grumpy Cat
JQuest15

KnightStar wrote:

RPD wrote:

KnightStar wrote:

bingo...

Really?!?! *face palm* ah crap!!!!

MasterKitteh
Explosivo_420

whoa cool thread i wish we had a cool comedy mod to post pics of the schedule!
All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies.

I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the gaurdian of these boards:
Squidbillies | The Eric Andre Show | Loiter Squad |
Order of the Kitteh
RPD

Reply to Jingai - Message ID#: 48758970

Jingai wrote:

KnightStar wrote:

Kimma is at the Tokyo anime convention on a shopping spree. The bump didn't even make fun of anime fans either.

this was a bump? sweet, didn't see it. now we can sit and wonder for the next six months if we're getting anything new...