Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHipster
the_reviewer

So what's up with the owls?

Owls everywhere. Order of the owl. Why does AS feel the need to slap owls on most things they're associated with? Is it because owls are wise? Is it just another example of AS's ability to keep people guessing? Why owls? Why not giraffes? Or kangaroos? Order of the Kangaroo.... now that's an animal.
GITS breaks the borders of pretentious and lends itself to an entire new word that combines the meaning of pretentious with every other negative adjective that describes GITS. I propose a new word, like, GITSISENTIAL or GITSDOM.
SwimGuardian
EVIL_YAMI_RUSH

Re: So what's up with the owls?

Reply to the_reviewer - Message ID#: 39603663

night owls

ppl who stay up late.

Gangsters don't live that long.
SwimFan
slayer2all

OWLS ARE NOCTURNAL
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14,
Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16
1969, make it illegal for U.S. Citizens to have any contact with
extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

owls are up all night.
watching.

=]

they kinda went to kitties..
but, im not to sure that its not a short-lived thingy.

This bic's for you, Ry.
GothicLolitaKitty
cidthekittyisfun

Reply to duzitickle - Message ID#: 39605639

oooh is that why they got teh owl rank? kewl lolz.. i thought itz cuz they lyked owls or soemthing! OWLS PWNS JUR FAISE!!

i dont know why so many owls, i guess people are just ranking there now.. i cant wait to be an owl... seems fun, and i totally think thres a lot of secret stuff you get access too and privilages once you become an owl..

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Tumblr | Twitter | Pinterest |

SwimNerd
Dark_Fate18

I'd be willing to guess that the owl representation is indeed because they're nocturnal. Of course, it's [as]. It's not like they haven't done crazy **:smileytongue:** before without explaination.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one:
"O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. ~Voltaire
Swimportant
meatwadmaker

Reply to EVIL_YAMI_RUSH - Message ID#: 39603716

I Blame Cid.
:"Now would be an excellent time for procreation." - Dr. Kleiner.
You buy a new car. Then, after a few weeks, the people you bought it from come to your house and install rocket thrusters to your car. Next week, they visit you again and install a flux capacitor. All free of charge. Thanks Valve.
SwimPunk
ThemImErUMeUs

Reply to meatwadmaker - Message ID#: 39607610

You guys are all IDIOTS. The owl, which is worshiped as 'moloch', represents being able to pierce the veil of darkness (owls are nocturnal) , thus "illumination". This is the key aspect of the Illuminati/Luciferianism, which are one in the same. Lucifer means literally "light-bringer" in latin. This is exactly what the owl is doing, bringing light - to darkness. The owl, Lucifer, Prometheus, all represent the light, which to the Illuminati/elite represents knowledge and intellect. To them, however, knowledge and intellect (is limited only to them), the few who are worthy of it. They have no plans on letting you share in the light. The use of the owl symbolism in adult swim is completely sinister and scoffs at you directly - knowing you are not one of the ones who are special enough to bear the light of reason, intellect, enlightenment, knowledge. The elite who practice Lucifarianism have no belief in some actual entity known as "Lucifer" or "Satan". To them these are just symbols. Just like the owl. The Power Elite are strict Humanists and they want to eliminate you, the profane. Look up "Georgia Guidestones" to see this agenda. It's all in front of you. And you have organizations like adult swim who make it a point to blatently show symbols (which you think mean something else) just to say "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha". The owl represents what you will never be - illuminated.

This is my personal information. Like it or not. It will destroy you. From the outside in. When you consider the power of the all-seeing eye not even a bone will be left to oppose. I for one - me and the owl - have forged our own path to ultimate illumination. Whether you will it to happen will determine your fate - not. You have no destiny but the one in which you are in most humble servitude and family and friends are perished. The Great Plan is almost reigned in. The Masters are set to take their rightful positions. The chosen ones come. The base will be dropped - for all to witness. We pass along this message - to those worthy to receive. The Love and light will pass through you with us. As Humanity awaits inescapable judgement that we are always here - in the shadows, piercing the one true enemy with rays of reason.