Swimmortal
comedyswimfan089

Re: Francine Smith, or Lois Griffin?

Reply to Harvey_BirdMan76 - Message ID#: 41874600

Hmm... (C) None of the Above.

Write-In: Birdgirl.

So now I've been a member of the ASMB for 9 years.
What in the world was I thinking back then?.
SwimSuperfan
tad_ghostal123

Reply to comedyswimfan089 - Message ID#: 41898433

comedyswimfan089 wrote:

Hmm... (C) None of the Above.

Write-In: Birdgirl.

i will cosign that. *whistles*
Fight the system, don't conform!
“I believe in compulsory cannibalism...if people were forced to eat what they kill, we would have no more wars.” – Abbie Hoffman
I am the Founder and the Comandante of the Council of Doom
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Lois defiantly kinky and loaded, (In more ways than one!) Francine is kind of hot but to much of a bubble head for me.

True Lois is a bit too liberal but hey I like a challenge.

Francine is the kind of girl you spend the night with and never here from again

Lois is a keeper, (if you can get past the Fran Dressure accent).
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens ; if you don't like Hitchens you can take a number, get in line, and kiss my ass.
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to tad_ghostal123 - Message ID#: 41899365

screw bird girl how about gee gee?

or dusty gazongas (provided she doesn't talk the entire time.)

OH and Molotov Cocktees! something about a woman that could murder my entire family and get away with it is kind of a turn on. Brock Sampson is a lucky fictitious man
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens ; if you don't like Hitchens you can take a number, get in line, and kiss my ass.
SwimNerd
poot1

Reply to GaiusIuliusCesar - Message ID#: 41910441

Amber from the ATHF episode Spacegate World.  Fat bottom girls make the rocking world go round.
SwimHipster
XcarnageX

Reply to GaiusIuliusCesar - Message ID#: 41910441

GaiusIuliusCesar wrote:

OH and Molotov Cocktees! something about a woman that could murder my entire family and get away with it is kind of a turn on. Brock Sampson is a lucky fictitious man

Not really...Molotov isn't able to get past second base, remember? For Brock, that's seriously gotta be as maddening as the slit in Hank's Batman mask.
Quickly: summon forth some b!tches from Accounting for a pansexual adventure -- THROUGH TIME!
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to XcarnageX - Message ID#: 41910783

True but being able to make out with her after a near fight to the death was pretty awsome.

Besides Siberia has to have a warm day eventually wink wink .
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to poot1 - Message ID#: 41910690

poot1 wrote:
Amber from the ATHF episode Spacegate World.  Fat bottom girls make the rocking world go round.

But then I wouldn't get any wings!
SwimHipster
XcarnageX

Reply to GaiusIuliusCesar - Message ID#: 41913603

GaiusIuliusCesar wrote:
True but being able to make out with her after a near fight to the death was pretty awsome.

Besides Siberia has to have a warm day eventually wink wink .

I suppose it's possible, what with global warming and all...
Quickly: summon forth some b!tches from Accounting for a pansexual adventure -- THROUGH TIME!
SwimIcon
GaiusIuliusCesar

Reply to XcarnageX - Message ID#: 41914374

XcarnageX wrote: I suppose it's possible, what with global warming and all...

"In your pants"
SwimSuperfan

Not Lois, because honestly she scares me a little.
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001

Reply to Tryble - Message ID#: 41916202

Talking about cartoon charaters you would bang wow there is absolutely nothing pathetic about that *sarcasum*
Futurama Pownz
SwimNerd
_airbeat-

Francine.

Although Lois is suposedly "sexy"

SwimSuperfan
tad_ghostal123

Reply to _airbeat- - Message ID#: 42145952

_airbeat- wrote:

Francine.

Although Lois is suposedly "sexy"

i think she's just really really ** spammity spam ** all the time
Fight the system, don't conform!
“I believe in compulsory cannibalism...if people were forced to eat what they kill, we would have no more wars.” – Abbie Hoffman
I am the Founder and the Comandante of the Council of Doom
SwimNerd
_airbeat-

Reply to tad_ghostal123 - Message ID#: 42147895

Well in the show she is suposed to be sexy just like her daughter whos name is censored is suposed to fat and ugly.
SwimNerd
SenileEnvy

I usually prefer redheads, but Francine cuz she's more fun and she was a crazy groupie slot, so she knows what's up. And the voice thing.

Funny thing, i always kinda imagined Francine lookin kinda like the mom from Grounded for Life, then that actress played the middle-eastern neighbor lady who hits on Francine.

wut iz making my awesome right now? The new Hellboy 2 trailer, Big O repeats on Saturday, Xavier and T & E, Astroboy, Philly Cheesesteack Thickburger at Hardee's, used audio cassettes of nearly 20 year old stand-up by Emo Phillips and Bobcat Goldthwait (3 dollars each!), Shoot'em Up, Rescue Me, Dr. Katz, Home Movies, Wondershowzen, It's Always Sunny... and other DVDs as always.

stuff i'm watching/re-watching- Xavier, Tim & Eric,13 discs of Dr. Katz!, Rescue Me season 2, AstroBoy, Best of Larry Sanders Show, Darkplace, 12 oz Mouse, Home Movies, 30 Rock season 1, Pushing Daisies, Deathnote, Arrested Development, old Simpsons, Babylon 5 season 1

Living shows on my TV, internet or DVD: Xavier, T&E:AS,GJ!, Squids, Moral Orel, It’s Always Sunny, Frisky Dingo, Pushing Daisies, Office, American Dad, My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, Life, Boondocks, Astro Boy, Death Note, Sarah Silverman, Venture Bros., Metal
Dead shows on DVD, TV or da internet, Larry Sanders, Arrested Development, Darkplace , Home Movies, Firefly, FLCL, 12 ozmo, Evangelion, Eureka 7, old Simpsons, Upright Citizens Brigade, Stella, The Job, Freaks and Geeks, Trigun, Tenchi series.(90% of my DVDs are packed)
SwimIcon
CartoonistatLarge

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 42145296

spacepilot3001 wrote:
Talking about cartoon charaters you would bang wow there is absolutely nothing pathetic about that *sarcasum*

Which is more pathetic being a lonely Rule 34 enthusiasts (has the hots for animated people) or the inability to spell sarcasm?

[as]: ATHF | Brak Show | Delocated | Harvey Birdman | Frisky Dingo | Metalocalypse | Moral Orel | PHF | Squidbillies | Superjail! | Tim & Eric | The Venture Bros. | Xavier

TV: 30 Rock | Curb Your Enthusiasm | It's Always Sunny | LOST | Mad Men | Parks and Recreations | The Simpsons (Seasons 1-10)

Currently Reading: Paradise Lost | Currently Listening to: The xx

5 Favorite Artists: The Flaming Lips | Beck | Deerhunter | MF DOOM | TV on the Radio

SwimNerd
SenileEnvy

[ Edited ]

Reply to CartoonistatLarge - Message ID#: 42149625

CartoonistatLarge wrote:

spacepilot3001 wrote:

Which is more pathetic being a lonely Rule 34 enthusiasts (has the hots for animated people) or the inability to spell sarcasm?

I think it's pretty common. I mean, i saw Who Framed Roger Rabbit a while before puberty, and Jessica Rabbit still made me feel funny. ANd previous generations had Betty Boop, comic heroines/villainesses, and others, so it's been around a while.

and if you were like Garth from Wayne's World then Bugs dressed up as a lady was your sexual awakening.

Message Edited by SenileEnvy on 01-27-2008 11:17 PM

wut iz making my awesome right now? The new Hellboy 2 trailer, Big O repeats on Saturday, Xavier and T & E, Astroboy, Philly Cheesesteack Thickburger at Hardee's, used audio cassettes of nearly 20 year old stand-up by Emo Phillips and Bobcat Goldthwait (3 dollars each!), Shoot'em Up, Rescue Me, Dr. Katz, Home Movies, Wondershowzen, It's Always Sunny... and other DVDs as always.

stuff i'm watching/re-watching- Xavier, Tim & Eric,13 discs of Dr. Katz!, Rescue Me season 2, AstroBoy, Best of Larry Sanders Show, Darkplace, 12 oz Mouse, Home Movies, 30 Rock season 1, Pushing Daisies, Deathnote, Arrested Development, old Simpsons, Babylon 5 season 1

Living shows on my TV, internet or DVD: Xavier, T&E:AS,GJ!, Squids, Moral Orel, It’s Always Sunny, Frisky Dingo, Pushing Daisies, Office, American Dad, My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, Life, Boondocks, Astro Boy, Death Note, Sarah Silverman, Venture Bros., Metal
Dead shows on DVD, TV or da internet, Larry Sanders, Arrested Development, Darkplace , Home Movies, Firefly, FLCL, 12 ozmo, Evangelion, Eureka 7, old Simpsons, Upright Citizens Brigade, Stella, The Job, Freaks and Geeks, Trigun, Tenchi series.(90% of my DVDs are packed)
SwimSuperfan
josephlovesit
SwimSuperfan
Number_Killinger

Reply to Zenthious - Message ID#: 41876023

Zenthious wrote: ...Especially since Lois likes all the spankery, leather, and roleplay.

YES! Exactly.  Why would anyone pick Francine when Lois is the ** spammity spam ** that she is?
SwimNerd
SenileEnvy

Reply to josephlovesit - Message ID#: 42151109

STan's wife on American Dad.

She has a crazy side, as revealed in the ep where she was mind-wiped to her state of mind in her early 20s and proved to wild for her daughter Haley to deal with as a roommate.

SwimSuperfan
Number_Killinger

Reply to Number_Killinger - Message ID#: 42151378

also, I hate blondes.  redheads I like, though.
SwimSuperfan
Number_Killinger

Reply to SenileEnvy - Message ID#: 42151381

Dude, you need to watch Family Guy more.  Lois is her own crazy side.  Her idea of normal sex is S&M and screaming orgasms! 
SwimNerd
SenileEnvy

Reply to Number_Killinger - Message ID#: 42151401

Number_Killinger wrote:
also, I hate blondes.  redheads I like, though.

I am usually the same, but there are always exceptions.

Like the other day, i met this chick between classes, and first i didn't really check her out cuz she was blonde, short and tan. But then the jacket came off and i saw her huge rack and her cute face, and that her tan was natural, because as we talked it came out that she just arrived from Sweden (mmm, accent). Anyway, my point is there are always exceptions. And that chick was hot. I hope i run into her again... junk first.

SwimSuperfan
Number_Killinger

Reply to SenileEnvy - Message ID#: 42151504

I usually think of Swedes apart from blondes, as it were, so I don't have to hate them.  Especially if they have an accent.  ** spammity spam **, gotta love the hot Norse chicks, no matter the hair color!