Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPunk
immamoose

Re: [OFFICIAL] Adult Swim Music III ½

Reply to NumyMufn - Message ID#: 43364441

This is going to sound stupid.. but what is the bump music for the current bump advertising this weeks's bump music artists?
I think Q is an underrated letter and deserves more respect

~Q 2012~
SwimNub

everytime i hear this one song on a bump, i cant remember the tune, but i know it had a picture of a baby. thats all i know

SwimNub

i was watching family guy. if that helps

SwimNub

[ Edited ]

Reply to hellobye - Message ID#: 65747956

i've been looking for that one too.

They were referring to that extension that replaces pictures of babies with images of cars and bacon, if that helps narrow down the search...

SwimNub

whats the name of the song with the dude from NTSF : SD : SUV munching on bread?

SwimNub

What's the name of the song with the dude from NTSF : SD : SUV munching on bread?

SwimNub

I am also desperately searching for the song playing behind the bump talking about the plugin that removes babies from your newsfeed. Someone please ID it for me and end my night-long search.

SwimNub

Reply to seasharpminor - Message ID#: 65756248

Hey, I was wondering what the song was in the bump that talks about vampire hunter.

Thanks

SwimNub

i found out the name of the song with the dude munching on the bread is called Anything New by Bibio :smileyhappy:

SwimNub

Reply to atomicadaver - Message ID#: 65751052

yeah! and at the end it says "installation may require admitting your a bad person" please someone tell me what song this is

SwimPunk

Hi i just made an account i would really like to know what the bump is that came on after the family guy episode where peter finds out hes black it had the car pics and it had a girl in it goin ewww ewewweweweewww if you could tell me the name of that it would be much apricinodo and on a personal note Aldult swim is the #### i watch it every night untell i pass out from my eyes taking in to much epic keep it up!!

SwimNub

Reply to d200 - Message ID#: 65757882

The bump (about vampire hunter) just came on right before metalocalypse

SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Hoe-lee flippin' carp :smileysurprised: How'd it get to be Friday?

... well, actually, I kinda know the answer to that and I'm afraid it's not good news for some of you :smileysad: But, more on that later...
SwimPunk

Reply to NumyMufn - Message ID#: 65766554

Welllll it went from Monday to Tuesday to Wednessday then Thursday came around and Friday was just like BAMMM IM HERE!!!

But i like good news soo much better :smileyvery-happy:

SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to d200 - Message ID#: 65764944

d200 wrote:

The bump (about vampire hunter) just came on right before metalocalypse

Ah... thank you for the clarification, cuz frankly I had no idea what you were looking for... It seems you've confused your Lincoln movies :smileyhappy: (no worries, I did it a couple months ago myself :smileywink: ) Spielberg's 'Lincoln' is due out in November - no vampire hunters involved, just one Daniel Day Lewis who, according to the bump, is a "shapeshifting alien" :smileysurprised: I don't know about that but the song involved was (just to confuse us more) "Blood, The Sun & Water" by Born Ruffians from the album 'Say It' :smileyhappy:
SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to Rawimawaffle - Message ID#: 65764484

Rawimawaffle wrote:

Hi i just made an account i would really like to know what the bump is that came on after the family guy episode where peter finds out hes black it had the car pics and it had a girl in it goin ewww ewewweweweewww if you could tell me the name of that it would be much apricinodo and on a personal note Aldult swim is the #### i watch it every night untell i pass out from my eyes taking in to much epic keep it up!!

Well I was hoping I could give you some good news but I'm seeing two different bumps being described and one of them is the bad news :smileysad: The one with the girl going "ewwww!" is "Wall Street" by Battles from the album 'Gloss Drop' ... the other, that was played right after the first ep of Family Guy is what has me uber-confused >.<
SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to immamoose - Message ID#: 65744148

immamoose wrote:
This is going to sound stupid.. but what is the bump music for the current bump advertising this weeks's bump music artists?
It's a track produced by Flying Lotus, but at this moment in time it's only available as Odd Future's "Lately" on the 'Hodgy Beats Untitled EP'
SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to Grusin - Message ID#: 65739810

Grusin wrote:

the bump was the Gigantor builders club, whats the music from that?

Sorry, I'm reasonably certain that's a library track (making it unavailable to the public) but I've not managed to locate it yet :smileysad:
SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to Ermac93 - Message ID#: 65739048

Ermac93 wrote:

Whats the name of the song for the NTSF bump that just came on? anyone know?

I believe you are also looking for "Anything New" by Bibio from the album 'Mind Bokeh'
SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to CannabisKills - Message ID#: 65732364

CannabisKills wrote:
What about the song for the buddynugget bump?
"Hours" by Tycho from the album 'Dive'
SwimPunk

Reply to NumyMufn - Message ID#: 65766780

Well it had kinda a hip hop beat to it Battles is more like strange rock imo, and it was the bump right after the first family guy where you were talking about the google chrome thing that turns babies into bacon or something if that helps.

SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to moosej24 - Message ID#: 65729824

Rawimawaffle wrote:

i would really like to know what the bump is that came on after the family guy episode where peter finds out hes black it had the car pics

seasharpminor wrote:

I am also desperately searching for the song playing behind the bump talking about the plugin that removes babies from your newsfeed. Someone please ID it for me and end my night-long search.

atomicadaver wrote:

i've been looking for that one too.

They were referring to that extension that replaces pictures of babies with images of cars and bacon, if that helps narrow down the search...

hellobye wrote:

everytime i hear this one song on a bump, i cant remember the tune, but i know it had a picture of a baby. thats all i know. i was watching family guy. if that helps

moosej24 wrote:

This will probably also be a track I cant download. But its off the bump that talks about the google chrome extension that replaces babies with cars meat and manatees

Okay, so I think I am losing my mind on this one :smileyindifferent: When I heard it Sunday night I was SURE that I had heard it before, and also reasonably certain it was 'known' but I couldn't place it right at that moment. That's not uncommon for me, I often have to go back over the evening's bumps to label them. I even recall thinking that it was from somewhere that I wouldn't have thought to look O_O So I get up the next day, and I can't find the damn thing ANYWHERE. Then all these requests come in, here and at BW & FB & I'm thinking "I don't remember this getting this kind of attention before." ... So, I'm left wondering, was it on a bump that I heard it? Because I'm still sure, although somewhat less, that I've heard this before. Was it listed on a previous Bump Music bump quelling this kind of response? ...or is it just something I have sitting in my collection of music gathered from hearing various Adult Swim bumps? I tried searching through bumps, but frankly at something like 5000 of them at the moment our collection is a bit overwhelming to go through one at a time. I tried whosampled.com for "Manha De Carnaval" but I frankly had NO idea just how many covers of that song there were making that search nearly impossible. I've tried going through my music, but I'm only somewhere in the 'D's (I have a ridiculous amount of music) and skipping through tracks isn't always productive if the bit you're looking for is isolated. Nothing I've come up with has been useful yet, but I am trying :smileysad: It's been a busier week than I had anticipated, and this search more complicated than anticipated :smileytongue:
SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to Rawimawaffle - Message ID#: 65766988

Rawimawaffle wrote:

Well it had kinda a hip hop beat to it Battles is more like strange rock imo, and it was the bump right after the first family guy where you were talking about the google chrome thing that turns babies into bacon or something if that helps.

Please see above ramblings ^_^
SwimPunk

Reply to NumyMufn - Message ID#: 65767012

Haha i saw that literaly seconds after i posted that xD

SwimHELPeR
NumyMufn

Reply to Rawimawaffle - Message ID#: 65767050

"WAFFLES!!! TASTY WAFFLES!!!!

<~ (has gone insane)