SwimPunk
AluvianSupremacy

full version of Squidbillies theme 'Warrior Man'

I'm sure this has been posted plenty of times before, but is there a full version of the Squidbillies theme out there? I believe it's called 'Warrior Man' by Billy Joe Shaver, cannot find it anywhere. Any way I can get ahold of this excellent song?

Thanks, fellas.
Take the Meat Bridge!
Order of the Owl
BlackBatz

Re: full version of Squidbillies theme 'Warrior Ma

Reply to AluvianSupremacy - Message ID#: 37845020

No idea how to find it.

[but here's a bump]
I Love Gypsy84

AIM- SoulofMiroku YIM-miahman312
la mère de mes enfants
While driving in his black mica hummer, BlackBatz screeches along El Camino Real to see his EvilSpiritDetective to deliver a gift of 22 birds in clown suits, kept in 11 suitcases. -arbitrarysilo85 EvilSpiritDetective...Love of my Life.Oda's got the boyish charm of a blacksmith!Blackfire19 couldn't be more Lovable if she tried.TsumeBlue will spit in your mouth.I LOVE INSANERABIDFANGIRL![I have a sweet tooth, maybe thats why I luv u so much]- AngelicScars, my ASSGFS. I'm sneakerpimpette's Sexy Fangirl with huge boobs.spazztastic is all squisshed in here.personal_issues should be your boyfriend. InuYasha_Lover_2009 is the cat's pajamas.-Unknown_User- is my BFFABF.kagomeninja has the Best Common Sense Ever.Didn't I add -negative to this sig?fluffy_little_demon is my Kitty Kaboodle.smokwhileyoudrink11 ran over me with his pink tractor."I like having batz slime on me."-EvilSpiritDetective. The_Great_Q-Ball has super pecs on his chest.I'm spiritdragon's Wang Fan.Beautiful_Brunette looks and tastes Delicious.MC-HESH is my Attractive Trophy Girl.l33tone is the Sexiest Nerd Ever.I like it when you tickle me with your face.- Poptart_Arsonist. lesans_muse is Talent Defined. UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS married me for my Unbelievable Sex.Hallana is Beautiful Beef. personal_issues knows I love him like a gay guy. lupin_bebop is Super-Fantastic-Phenomenal. kirarajean took me in slowly and surely. Arachnomancer makes this sig Best Ever. EastCoastPrinCeSS gets wet when I look at her.arbitrarysilo85 is a mensch, oy vey!AS_will_kill_you is in this sig for his BRILLIANCE!kidney_eater101 loved it.log1x_dr4g0n belongs with my sister.RUFIooh blazes trails and chews trees.shorty10788 is an okay gal.Kagome-San sure is Intelligent and Ingenious.-VashVSGoku is my lil' gay pecker-pal.BikerBoy007 works on my scooter, the lil' dickens.darakadgein loves the Daddy. ballsOsteel is in here now. Batz and IRFG pranced on the cold, beach sand with the setting sun in the background. "You naughty little girl, I want you and only you," whispered IRFG to Batz as they hopped on a unicorn and rode off into the sunset.