Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimSuperfan
nirvana_fan_123

is Seth Macfarlane gay?

my mom and i were sitting around watching family guy. all of a sudden my mom goes "seth macfarlane is so gay." i said "whhhaaatt?" then she goes into how family guy has so much gay-laced humor in it. well my mom has a very good gay-dar so is she right?
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Order of the Owl
daREMONSTA

Re: is Seth Macfarlane gay?

Reply to nirvana_fan_123 - Message ID#: 20281049

well he's not the only writer for family guy. and he focuse don making stewie a total flamer in season 3, but now i dont know. i dont think the humor that is shown in a show reflects the writers lifestyle. i mean desperate housewives was written by a 40 year old fat guy.
MySpace Nerd|Dig LOST?|QOTSA-Burn The Witch|SAVE STROKER & HOOP!
RIP ASMB Apartment. 19 pages in 14 hours...you all rock my world :-P
NicholeDuv: stop after the 12th beer baby....

i'll break all your limbs

DO NOT USE PARENTHESIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!
SwimHotshot
dudeco

Maybe.One thing that isnt straight though is mistreating your daughter,PETER GRIFFEN,.
My wives=Rukia Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto, Talho, Faye Valentine, Anemone, Diva, Doctor Julia, Mao, Saya, Yoruichi, Kukaku Shiba, Orihime Inoue, Kagome, Kagura, Lust and Miss Yukari.
SwimSuperfan
nirvana_fan_123

Reply to daREMONSTA - Message ID#: 20281086

daREMONSTA wrote:
i mean desperate housewives was written by a 40 year old fat guy.

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!

i never knew that.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
SwimSuperfan
StrokerBoy

you and your mom?

awe. thats gay...

StrokerBoy says a bird with no wings is a rat, but a rat with wings is a seagull.!

Bumpworthy

Order of the Owl
daREMONSTA

Reply to nirvana_fan_123 - Message ID#: 20281141

nirvana_fan_123 wrote:

daREMONSTA wrote:
i mean desperate housewives was written by a 40 year old fat guy.

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!

i never knew that.

yea i was shocked also.
MySpace Nerd|Dig LOST?|QOTSA-Burn The Witch|SAVE STROKER & HOOP!
RIP ASMB Apartment. 19 pages in 14 hours...you all rock my world :-P
NicholeDuv: stop after the 12th beer baby....

i'll break all your limbs

DO NOT USE PARENTHESIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!
SwimHELPeR
itsacoaster

nirvana_fan_123 wrote:
my mom and i were sitting around watching family guy. all of a sudden my mom goes "seth macfarlane is so gay." i said "whhhaaatt?" then she goes into how family guy has so much gay-laced humor in it. well my mom has a very good gay-dar so is she right?

The creators evidently think that homosexual humor is hilarious. :smileyindifferent:
"And we get stuff like Two and a Half Men and Dane Cook and everybody sleepwalks through their little lives and eventually death's sleep comes." - SwimMod_Luuv
"Seth McFarlene [sic] is ####ing Mike Lazzo." - dudeco
"I remember taping myself beating it because my friend didn't believe me that I could do it." - Skiles
AIM: itsacoaster | My Anime List | Index of Lucy clips on AS video
Praise Rang in the highest. Hosanna.
My website that I never update
SwimHipster
R.I.P.PixieBob

nirvana_fan_123 wrote:

If he is indeed a homosexual, he hasn't been public about it.

Anyway, I don't think he's gay.  After all, Birdman has lots of gay humor in it, and the creators aren't gay (correct me if I'm wrong), and there's also quite a few gay jokes on Venture Bros., but I know that Jackson and Doc aren't gay either.

I mean, lots of people see Kids In The Hall and assume all of them are gay because of the gay jokes in it, when only one of them is gay in real life.

(Of course, for all I know, Seth could be queerer than a three dollar bill, I'm just saying that unless he comes out and says "I'm gay", we really shouldn't make assumptions about his sexuality based on jokes from his show.)

"I guess the muscular one is alright, but the boy is going too far. Can't we just use the puppet again?"
"Yer pet monkey hit me with a folding chair!"
SwimFan
R.I.P.Foon

Who the **bleep** cares if he is gay?!
All I know about Seth, is that he is making excellent TV shows. I don't think he is gay, I don't care if he's gay.
Free dr_quinn_killer!UN OFFICIAL OZMO BOARDS!!
You still love Me AIM= JSpork18 I drew this!"The mods don't give a rat's @ss about the Comedy folder."
SwimStar
giantrobo04

Ya know I think she is wrong. I do stand up comedy in L.A. And I do a lot of gay jokes too. And the only reason is because the crowds always laugh at them. Gay humor is now seen as edgy as was drug humor 20 years ago. But all drug humor has been used up . One pot joke sounds like another and the Gay population in L.A. is one of the largest in the country.

In many ways gays are the new BLACK people that any one can make fun of like those old step and fetch it characters from the 1930s.  I like the gay humor in F.G. because it is so real. Gay people are funny to whatch and they do talk funny and male gays do act like girls. This stereotype is actualy #@$% off a few gays.            Good... fcuk em!

SwimStar
giantrobo04

Reply to dudeco - Message ID#: 20281133

Yeah I find that a little ...( EVIL) as well.  I like Meg Griffen...**bleep**....poor girl.