Reply
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to R.I.P.meatfry-shake - Message ID#: 6661318



meatfry-shake wrote:
is it wrong to ask that? i mean is it like, pedophilic


no, because she's hot.
SwimSuperfan
Yellow7
Posts: 3,836
Registered: ‎04-22-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to R.I.P.meatfry-shake - Message ID#: 6661318

Would people take her more seroiusly if she looked like this?:

http://14-bis.deviantart.com/art/Meg-griffin-SK-44891689

Why do the writers hate Meg so?-they treat her like a punching bag.

SwimSuperfan
Yellow7
Posts: 3,836
Registered: ‎04-22-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yellow7 - Message ID#: 38563444

Am I the only one who thinks Meg's a tomboy?
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yellow7 - Message ID#: 38567564

eh, Lois is defidently hotter.
 
 
 
wow thats acquard we are talking about wheater cartoon charaters are hot or not. Meg is average but for some reason it is so funny when the family is mean to her and I dont know why.
Futurama Pownz
SwimSuperfan
Yellow7
Posts: 3,836
Registered: ‎04-22-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 38569522

Lois needs a nose job.
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yellow7 - Message ID#: 38569680

Yeah, actually I got that from a coversation me and my friend had a few months ago. I asked him "so who do you think are the two hottest cartoon charaters" i said that as a joke, but he took it seriously and answered with all confidence "Lois from Family Guy and Leela from Futurama" I was like holy crap he actually answerd the qestion. I told him I was jokeing but he said I had to answer it too so I just said the same answer. I really dont care however if I knew about PHF back then I would have said the chick that lives with uncle grandfather. But I have to stay on topic so yeah meg is moderately hot.
Futurama Pownz
SwimHipster
rhinorus
Posts: 1,675
Registered: ‎04-14-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 38569522


 


spacepilot3001 wrote:
eh, Lois is defidently hotter.
 
 
 
wow thats acquard we are talking about wheater cartoon charaters are hot or not. Meg is average but for some reason it is so funny when the family is mean to her and I dont know why.



 yeah just like how simpsons is mean to lisa

HA ha funny story so when i created the name rhinorus i was thinking of the store toysrus and making fun of it. well when my friend saw my account he said "if you sound it out it kinda sounds like rhinocerous"... haha... should been there. ".WOW: Opie and Anthony
=
. ;. I am serious
=
.
SwimSuperfan
Yellow7
Posts: 3,836
Registered: ‎04-22-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to rhinorus - Message ID#: 38597451

Peter and Meg probably don't get along cause they're too much alike.

Is it just me, or was this thread cut off for some reason?

SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to rhinorus - Message ID#: 38597451




rhinorus wrote:


 


spacepilot3001 wrote:
eh, Lois is defidently hotter.
 
 
 
wow thats acquard we are talking about wheater cartoon charaters are hot or not. Meg is average but for some reason it is so funny when the family is mean to her and I dont know why.



 yeah just like how simpsons is mean to lisa




Yeah or like how Futurama likes to do slap stick comedy to Amy. Seriously Amy is always getting hurt but then appearing find after words.

Futurama Pownz
Dark Signer
Apokarimon
Posts: 31,825
Registered: ‎06-28-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to R.I.P.meatfry-shake - Message ID#: 6661318

First of all, she's a cartoon.

Second, eww!

SwimHipster
rhinorus
Posts: 1,675
Registered: ‎04-14-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Apokarimon - Message ID#: 38604789



Apokarimon wrote:

First of all, she's a cartoon.

Second, eww!




THANK YOU I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THAT FOR SOOOOOOO LONG

FINALLY.

HA ha funny story so when i created the name rhinorus i was thinking of the store toysrus and making fun of it. well when my friend saw my account he said "if you sound it out it kinda sounds like rhinocerous"... haha... should been there. ".WOW: Opie and Anthony
=
. ;. I am serious
=
.
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to rhinorus - Message ID#: 38625404

SwimHipster
rhinorus
Posts: 1,675
Registered: ‎04-14-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yans - Message ID#: 38625415



Yans wrote:
I'd hit it, in the ear



in what manner would you.
sexually or violently
ALSO ITS A **bleep** CARTOON
you guys should be saying how **bleep** hot the voiceover of the show is mila kunis
HA ha funny story so when i created the name rhinorus i was thinking of the store toysrus and making fun of it. well when my friend saw my account he said "if you sound it out it kinda sounds like rhinocerous"... haha... should been there. ".WOW: Opie and Anthony
=
. ;. I am serious
=
.
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to rhinorus - Message ID#: 38625449



rhinorus wrote:


Yans wrote:
I'd hit it, in the ear



in what manner would you.
sexually or violently
ALSO ITS A **bleep** CARTOON
you guys should be saying how **bleep** hot the voiceover of the show is mila kunis


both, and all night long baby

giggidy
SwimHipster
rhinorus
Posts: 1,675
Registered: ‎04-14-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yans - Message ID#: 38625538



Yans wrote:


rhinorus wrote:


Yans wrote:
I'd hit it, in the ear



in what manner would you.
sexually or violently
ALSO ITS A **bleep** CARTOON
you guys should be saying how **bleep** hot the voiceover of the show is mila kunis


both, and all night long baby

giggidy


no comment.
HA ha funny story so when i created the name rhinorus i was thinking of the store toysrus and making fun of it. well when my friend saw my account he said "if you sound it out it kinda sounds like rhinocerous"... haha... should been there. ".WOW: Opie and Anthony
=
. ;. I am serious
=
.
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to rhinorus - Message ID#: 38625646

SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Apokarimon - Message ID#: 38604789

this is kinda aquard.
Futurama Pownz
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 38633277



spacepilot3001 wrote:
this is kinda aquard.

kind of what?
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yans - Message ID#: 38636141



Yans wrote:


spacepilot3001 wrote:
this is kinda aquard.

kind of what?



Oh sorry I must have mispelt that ackuard. Like an uncomfortable sistuation.
Futurama Pownz
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to spacepilot3001 - Message ID#: 38636401



spacepilot3001 wrote:


Yans wrote:


spacepilot3001 wrote:
this is kinda aquard.

kind of what?



Oh sorry I must have mispelt that ackuard. Like an uncomfortable sistuation.

wow, I'm going to buy you a dictionary for christmas
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yans - Message ID#: 38636630

Please do this thing dosent have spell check.
Futurama Pownz
SwimNerd
PapaSnarf
Posts: 136
Registered: ‎12-11-2005
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

[ Edited ]

Reply to Yans - Message ID#: 38636630

Your spelling makes my eyes bleed.

Message Edited by PapaSnarf on 08-21-2007 09:40 PM

The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
SwimIcon
Yans
Posts: 13,280
Registered: ‎07-31-2006
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to PapaSnarf - Message ID#: 38639609



PapaSnarf wrote:
Your spelling makes my eyes bleed.

Message Edited by PapaSnarf on 08-21-2007 09:40 PM



why?
SwimSuperfan
spacepilot3001
Posts: 2,850
Registered: ‎07-29-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to Yans - Message ID#: 38640565



Yans wrote:


PapaSnarf wrote:
Your spelling makes my eyes bleed.

Message Edited by PapaSnarf on 08-21-2007 09:40 PM



why?



Maybe he meant to respond to me.
Futurama Pownz
SwimIcon
boomguy
Posts: 11,580
Registered: ‎07-23-2007
0

Re: meg griffin....sexy?

Reply to voyager_2k - Message ID#: 38562599

Meg Griffin is a nasty **bleep** her nose lok like this  <.  ( she is all so the girl jackie from that 70's show)
Blood + Forever!!!!!....Friends who needs 'em :smileyhappy: