Grumpy Cat
JQuest15

Lost Planet 3

[ Edited ]

So there was some trailer leaked about the game. So here's what i got from it.

Name: Lost Planet 3 a

Developer: Spark Unlimited a

Wait? Spark Unlimited? Same dudes from Call Of Duty: Finest Hour, Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty, & Legendary?

The same people who were rumored to be developing Star Wars: Battlefront III?

I saw what the reaction was from Capcom giving Resident Evil to Slant Six Games, hope this doesnt ruin another franchise for them but thier decisions lately.....i dunno, On-Disc DLC for Street Fighter X Tekken?

Buggy as hell Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City? (From what i've read and heard) Canceled Mega Man legends 3? And now this? Man how i want Mega Man Legends 3. I dont wanna be a a stick in the mud so i'll just wait for more on this. But for the rest of you, have at it.

Order of the Kitteh
KnightStar

Re: Lost Planet 3

Reply to JQuest15 - Message ID#: 64459415

After what was done to Lost Planet 2, I will never buy another Lost Planet game, it was the only game in my long history of playing that I was so enraged by I traded off the same day I bought.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

KittehStar
DoseOfLaughter

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 64459583

The hell are you talking about....LP2 was fun as hell.
KittehFan
HeyGuiseWutsUp

Reply to DoseOfLaughter - Message ID#: 64460503

DoseOfLaughter wrote:
The hell are you talking about....LP2 was fun as hell.

What was? The Co-Op mod? Sure, I especially enjoyed the underwater mechs. And that awesome desert convoy one.

Did you play it online?

It was cool, the explosions, the mechs, whatever,

Quickly got old.

Lost Planet 1 had the greatest multiplayer ever. There was no reason that LP2 should not have had Akryd Hunter mode. With those helicopter mechs.

MasterKitteh
Figure09

I couldn't get past the first boss in LP1. It pissed me off so much, and the controls were horrid.
Swimieval
EvilsergE

Ditto on the bottom part of op.
LIVE IN YOUR WXRLD.
PLY IN URS.
PSN, Steam - worldWar_me
KittehIcon
MaryMagdelicyoius

Because Lost Planet 2 was SOOOoooOOOoOo good.

"Turn me back into the pet that I was when we met. I was happier then with no mind-set." ~ James Mercer (The Shins)
Je vous présente........moi. Le magnifique hedwigz. Je suis ici pour plaisir tous les vous! MAL, Last.fm, tumblr

"There's only one thing young ladies should be inserting in themselves ...and that's knowledge." ~ Nathan (Misfits)

Grumpy Cat
JQuest15

Reply to DoseOfLaughter - Message ID#: 64460503

Sorry its waaaaay late but if anybody still cares (me being one of them) Here's the some gameplay....In uh,....German heh.

Im interested looking forward to it actually. I mean if it lets you use a Bad-ass Old-Timey Rifle whats not to love? Forget that advanced sh!t!

KittehLegend
Buddyroe274

Reply to HeyGuiseWutsUp - Message ID#: 64465793

Whut.....LP2 totally had Akrid hunter mode, it just wasn't there at launch.......I was thinking about playing it last week........LP2 was awesome

"Calypso, he called himself........It was a stupid name, I wanted to kill him there and then....."

I'm a prodigy sonny, and I'm about to smack a b!tch up

Who has two thumbs, and just kicked your ass
☚(°ヮ゚☚)
Jack Donaghy, playing with himself.......It's a Jack-off