SwimStar
Ranlsa

Bad news guys....

Hey...uh.,.DRC,...remember how you said a few weeks ago you wished they would do something so that GITS could be on a decent schedule and not have to air the finale and the pilot back-to-back? Well, heh, your wish is granted.

I...uh...hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I just checked my DVR's weekend schedule to make sure as wasn;t doing anything tonight for it's 10th (they're not) and I just found out....guys, we can;'t get together at 3 anymore!  They're switching the schedule...again...and GITS is only gonna be on I half hour, at 3:30! This is the new schedule...

12- Bleach

12:30- Durarara

1- FMA: Brotherhood

1:30- Kekkashi

2- FLCL

2:30- Bebop

3- Big O

3:30- Ghost In The Shell

Sniff...if tyhey gotta get rid of an anime, why not a stupid one like Kekkashi?!?!  Uh...anyone care to stay up till 3:30? Uh...see you guys then? I guess?

Cowboy Bebop, Welcome Home!!!
You can't stop the Bebop! Not now, not ever!!

Never underestimate a girl- never underestimate Balsa!
Long live Motoko Kusinagi!

Fall down 7 times...get up 8.

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!
Soul Reaver Alchemist
-Gaynor79-

Re: Bad news guys....

Reply to Ranlsa - Message ID#: 61575038

But wait, FLCL is coming back. That's good. And if [as] is using it as a placeholder, then that means that something new may be on the horizon. And that's always good!

Anime I'm watching: M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill

Plan to watch: Rozen Maiden (2013)

"If sinning is what makes us human, than is it really all that bad?"

Join us at rebuildofevangelion.org and join our discussions on all things Evangelion!
SwimHipster
DRC

Reply to -Gaynor79- - Message ID#: 61583966

Meh.

---
"A SMARTER hitman would have shot first..." - Major Motoko Kusanagi
SwimStar
Ranlsa

Reply to -Gaynor79- - Message ID#: 61583966

-Gaynor79- wrote:

But wait, FLCL is coming back. That's good. And if [as] is using it as a placeholder, then that means that something new may be on the horizon. And that's always good!

Maybe so.,..but wehy in the 2AM slot? Wjhy get rid of one of the Bebops?? If you're gonna replace an anime, replace something stupid like Kekkashi? No one I know likes that show.

Uh...anyone gonna try to stay up until 3:30? Anyone?

Soul Reaver Alchemist
-Gaynor79-

Reply to Ranlsa - Message ID#: 61588998

Ranlsa wrote:

-Gaynor79- wrote:

Maybe so.,..but wehy in the 2AM slot? Wjhy get rid of one of the Bebops?? If you're gonna replace an anime, replace something stupid like Kekkashi? No one I know likes that show.

If what they get is overtly violent or sexual, then putting it at the 2 am slot might be necessary to get it on air. Besides, we all know that any schedule changes made now may only last a week. If anything, Kekkaishi will get bumped to a later slot when something new premieres and will show just after FMA:B. I personally would like to see Kekkaishi gone entirely and have either 2 Bebops or 2 GitS.

Anime I'm watching: M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill

Plan to watch: Rozen Maiden (2013)

"If sinning is what makes us human, than is it really all that bad?"

Join us at rebuildofevangelion.org and join our discussions on all things Evangelion!
SwimPunk
GITSdude

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I just checked the schedule on my TV, too, it's true! And they put FLCL in place of the first Cowboy Bebop episode!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!! ADULT SWIM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! EVER SINCE I SAW THE SHOW, GITS HAS BEEN PART OF MY LIFE! IF I CAN'T GET YOU TO PUT THE SHOW BACK ON FOR AN HOUR JUST MAKE SURE IT NEVER GETS TAKEN OFF OF THE CHANNEL! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN WATCH IT DURING THE WEEK, SO PUT IT BACK ON FOR AN HOUR, **beast** IT! I AM PISSED OFF! SECTION 9 LIVES FOREVER!!!!!
I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
SwimStar
Ranlsa

Reply to -Gaynor79- - Message ID#: 61589542

-Gaynor79- wrote:

Ranlsa wrote:

-Gaynor79- wrote:

If what they get is overtly violent or sexual, then putting it at the 2 am slot might be necessary to get it on air. Besides, we all know that any schedule changes made now may only last a week. If anything, Kekkaishi will get bumped to a later slot when something new premieres and will show just after FMA:B. I personally would like to see Kekkaishi gone entirely and have either 2 Bebops or 2 GitS.

Hear, hear! I swear as has no real respect for us anime!! No one I know likes Kekkashi! Why the hell arer they keeping it?!?! At the sacrifice of Bebop and Ghost In The Shell?!

Anyone gonna come here at 3:30? Anyone gonna remember?

SwimHELPeR
Top_Gun

Reply to Ranlsa - Message ID#: 61599234

I enjoyed Kekkaishi well enough, and I don't see a huge problem with GITS getting cut down to a half-hour. I mean, I think both seasons ran in their entirety at least twice in a row there.
[as] Old School: Movie Edition -- This week: Inuyasha Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
TG loves lists: MyAnimeList / DVD Aficionado | Ye Olde ASMB Icons: Photobucket / Archive | Ze AD Fanfic! (through chapter 44)
Farewell, Gecko..."Death...casts its eye upon us gently, and then guides us into infinity."
SwimStar
Ranlsa

Reply to Top_Gun - Message ID#: 61602654

I got nothing against FLCL...I like FLCL. I love Big O. But WHY cut out one of the Bebops?! Or one of the GITS? I love them boith so....

Sigh...yep. Watching FLCL right now. Sigh.,..they were right. Usuaslly I like this show, but now I'm counting bthe minutes till bebop.

SwimPunk
elcido6

[ Edited ]

I almost did terrible things to my DVR this morning. Now I know to focus all my rage at AS.

SwimStar
Ranlsa

Reply to elcido6 - Message ID#: 61605426

I know what you mean. I like FLCL...but I missed the hour of Bebop;. :smileysad:

SwimNerd
Wildcatfball74

Reply to Ranlsa - Message ID#: 61606076

dangit, the week i get back to america, dying to watch GITS, they cut it to only 1 show. Hopefulyl this is a temporary change just for a week or 2, otherwise idk i would want to stay up til 3:30 just to see 1 episode, the 1hour yeh i love it, but til 3:30 for 1, idk.

Swimmortal
Mr_Batou

[ Edited ]

Ranlsa wrote:

Hey...uh.,.DRC,...remember how you said a few weeks ago you wished they would do something so that GITS could be on a decent schedule and not have to air the finale and the pilot back-to-back? Well, heh, your wish is granted.

I...uh...hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I just checked my DVR's weekend schedule to make sure as wasn;t doing anything tonight for it's 10th (they're not) and I just found out....guys, we can;'t get together at 3 anymore!  They're switching the schedule...again...and GITS is only gonna be on I half hour, at 3:30! This is the new schedule...

12- Bleach

12:30- Durarara

1- FMA: Brotherhood

1:30- Kekkashi

2- FLCL

2:30- Bebop

3- Big O

3:30- Ghost In The Shell

Sniff...if tyhey gotta get rid of an anime, why not a stupid one like Kekkashi?!?!  Uh...anyone care to stay up till 3:30? Uh...see you guys then? I guess?

I will make them put it back to midnight........With candy and airguns.