MasterKitteh
Vash_Bebop

Have you all been watching Louis CK's show on FX?

If not, you should. Because it's funny. New episode on Tuesdays at 11 PM, rerun at 11:30. And then again at 1 AM

Louis CK is the voice of Brendon's dad on Home Movies. (Funny how many Home Movies voice actors have made their way over to FX now. Both him and H. Jon Benjamin.)

Space Ghost: Hey man, crack a window open! INTERRUPT TRANSMISSION GHOST PLANET CODE V1.2: CHSg+++++Bm+ C2C++++ West "Banjo" CP++ "Smells like Cartoon Planet" "Zorak's Nuggets of Joy" U* L s# F# RESUME TRANSMISSION

Want to bring back memories of 'old school cartoons'? Check out www.toontracker.com, Pictures, descriptions and songs.
International Fun Hater
TheHafk

Re: Have you all been watching Louis CK's show on

Reply to Vash_Bebop - Message ID#: 55430921

Louie is amazing. So upset that I am missing it tonight.

FX is really pulling out a comedy A-game right now. Sunny is always awesome, and Louie and Archer are very promising additions to their comedy lineup. FX is looking like it is becoming the next big channel in original comedies. AS and Comedy Central need to pay close attention to them, and be very aware that they might very well be the next big competitor in the cable comedy game.
KittehHipster
cybersybil

Reply to TheHafk - Message ID#: 55433545

Fun fact:  Todd Barry, from "Psycho-Delicate",  had a brief appearance in last week's episode of  "Louie". 

KittehFan
ToonDude

I didn't know it already aired.

The best shows are always short lived.

Perfect Hair Forever | Mission Hill | Stroker and Hoop | Titan Maximum |
MasterKitteh
Vash_Bebop

Reply to ToonDude - Message ID#: 55457409

TheHafk- Definitely. They're a force to be reckoned with. Always Sunny's popularity had to be a major factor in this. They probably realized how beneficial it'd be to get more comedy series. Let's see how long they can keep it up for. I'm worried about Louie because Louis CK's HBO show didn't last too long. That's one of the reasons I wanted to bring up the fact that it was airing here. He's definitely made comments about how people need to make sure they catch it if they want another season. (Not that it matters since most people aren't Nielsen viewers anyways.)

Cybersybil-  Yup. And he was on his other show, Lucky Louie. Their feud is also rather entertaining. And by "feud", I mean Todd posting videos of himself heckling Louis.

Toondude- It's been going for a few weeks. The first three episodes are up on Hulu now though for anybody who hasn't seen them.

Space Ghost: Hey man, crack a window open! INTERRUPT TRANSMISSION GHOST PLANET CODE V1.2: CHSg+++++Bm+ C2C++++ West "Banjo" CP++ "Smells like Cartoon Planet" "Zorak's Nuggets of Joy" U* L s# F# RESUME TRANSMISSION

Want to bring back memories of 'old school cartoons'? Check out www.toontracker.com, Pictures, descriptions and songs.
MasterKitteh
MasterKitteh

Oh yes I have.

I think it's really great, actually. Some of the dialogue is extremely well-written and realistic.

Also, since y'all brought it up, Todd Barry's guest appearance on the show was THE BEST guest appearance ever.

A|M|T|L|F|C|P
KittehPunk
Rotty

[ Edited ]

Hell Yes. Loved  Louis C.K since I saw is stand up special on HBO in 06.

"Are you drunk?"..........."Not drunk enough."
KittehNerd
Inmate1234

Woah. Louie was Brendon's dad? Might have to re-watch that episode.

That boy ain't right.
MasterKitteh
Vash_Bebop

Reply to Inmate1234 - Message ID#: 55873833

Yeah. He's in a couple of episodes. My Cheatin' Heart, The Wedding, Therapy, Pizza Club, and Dad.

MasterKitteh
Explosivo_420

Well I didn't know Louie was the voice of brendans dad!

cool.

yeah his FX show is pretty dope, Lucky Louie was da bomb.

Home movies rocks too.
All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies.

I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the gaurdian of these boards:
Squidbillies | The Eric Andre Show | Loiter Squad |
KittehNerd
BLackpnOY

o man louie is such a great show! i used to watch his old show lucky louie whn it was on showtime along with his stand-ups hes hilarious! wut better person to be brendons dad

Its a mans OBLIGATION, to stick his BONERATION, into a womans SEPARATION.
KittehPunk
Jorshes

Really great show. That and Sunny is all FX has got...

MasterKitteh
Vash_Bebop

Reply to BLackpnOY - Message ID#: 55988856

I've seen his stand-up but I never watched Lucky Louie.

That's another one of the great things about Home Movies. All the comedians they used as VAs. Probably asked a lot of them because of Dr. Katz.

MasterKitteh
Vash_Bebop

Reply to Jorshes - Message ID#: 55998810

Really? I like FX's line-up. Rescue Me, Always Sunny, Archer, Louie. They've got a new show from the Reno 911 guys coming too which I'm pretty excited about.

MasterKitteh
Da_Killa_Ounze

[ Edited ]

Awesome show, one of the best I've seen in years. I'm on season 2, I know it was creating a buzz, but I haven't heard anything about it recently. Hoping it didn't get cancelled.

Home Movies                                             King Of The Hill

Trigun                                   Toonami
Family Guy                                                     American Dad
            The Cleveland Show
X-Box Live Gamer Tag: Killa Ounze Free Official Microsoft Points: Here

That's all for now kids, btw I used to be an Admin

MasterKitteh
Da_Killa_Ounze

Reply to BLackpnOY - Message ID#: 55988856

BLackpnOY wrote:

o man louie is such a great show! i used to watch his old show lucky louie whn it was on showtime along with his stand-ups hes hilarious! wut better person to be brendons dad

I never even heard of that Lucky Louie show, but I kind of want to check it out now. Love his stand up, definitly one of my favorite comedians since I first seen chewed up 4 years or so ago.

Home Movies                                             King Of The Hill

Trigun                                   Toonami
Family Guy                                                     American Dad
            The Cleveland Show
X-Box Live Gamer Tag: Killa Ounze Free Official Microsoft Points: Here

That's all for now kids, btw I used to be an Admin