Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Re: More PEOPLE IN HOME MOVIES FOLDER!!

Reply to Vash_Bebop - Message ID#: 55889211

Eh, I usually always respond, even if it's late, but it's just me haha. I'm glad to meet your acquaintance Vash, seems like your a good helper :smileytongue:

GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza :smileysad: , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD
Don't forget my buddy, lilshonenbat

My YouTube full of AMVS :smileyhappy:

MasterKitteh
Vash_Bebop

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 55901215

Gracias. And thanks again for helping bring more life into the folder. If you need anything let me know. I'm pretty sure Helpers can edit user posts so videos/pictures show up. So if you had something you wanted to share, I'm more than glad to assist. Provided that it doesn't go against board rules. I should hope there aren't naked McGuirk pictures out there waiting to be posted but it wouldn't surprise me.

Space Ghost: Hey man, crack a window open! INTERRUPT TRANSMISSION GHOST PLANET CODE V1.2: CHSg+++++Bm+ C2C++++ West "Banjo" CP++ "Smells like Cartoon Planet" "Zorak's Nuggets of Joy" U* L s# F# RESUME TRANSMISSION

Want to bring back memories of 'old school cartoons'? Check out www.toontracker.com, Pictures, descriptions and songs.
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to Vash_Bebop - Message ID#: 55926113

Hahahah NO! Unlike most Ibers I know how to keep my perverted behavior intact. Thanks Vash, that means a lot, and if you need any help let me know!

GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza :smileysad: , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD
Don't forget my buddy, lilshonenbat

My YouTube full of AMVS :smileyhappy:

KittehNerd
KennedyKills

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 55960771

Whenever I tell people Brendon Small is my idol, they're like YEAH METALOCALYPSE LOLOLOL.. I'm just like no, Home Movies, **werd**.

You don't bup bup, I bup bup.

Go time.. except for if it's Stan