Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

GOT THE REST OF MY C2 COSPLAY!

LINK

LINK 2

LINK 3

LINK 4 

YAY! :smileyhappy:

GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza :smileysad: , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD
Don't forget my buddy, lilshonenbat

My YouTube full of AMVS :smileyhappy:

SwimSuperfan
d_br_ts_d

Re: GOT THE REST OF MY C2 COSPLAY!

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61148658

FIRST
Swimuminati
crushrose

Your toes are curled :smileyhappy:

MY ONE LOVE
PEOPLE TELL ME MY HEADS IN THE CLOUDS, I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY,
BECAUSE I'M THINKING OF YOU, YOU ARE THE TREASURE I FOUND ♥ 

MEXICAN ICHIGO (okay it's me >.>)

SwimSuperfan
edichgolight

wow...that is a REALLY awesome C-C costume. and you look nice in it :smileywink:

"TINY MINISKIRTS"
-Roy Mustang at his greatest

"I hate violence"
-Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara)
Swimuminati
crushrose

Reply to d_br_ts_d - Message ID#: 61148668

DAM YOU

MY ONE LOVE

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to d_br_ts_d - Message ID#: 61148668

:smileytongue:

GlitterCupcakes sprinkled Glitter all over myname, while playing with our kitty ZeroStralem. empty_cookie_jar gave me cookies, and I shared them with ghostofdark, who is my bestie. AliciaFlorence is too cute. diddygt bottled my heart, but only because it had melted from Roguee. Valiente16 claimed my trust, while Doxie ran away with my love for InuYasha. Crushie ran away with my pizza :smileysad: , while TrigunBebop marked a special spot in my life. Tetsu is my fuk buddy, and Kehotik is my brother. Vodka is the man, and alligatorxjane is the woman. Duzi took my 12 oz Mouse mug, and auctioned it to hikki. GeminiShamrock and YazmineR ran away and took all my cowboy boots!simpleanime is just cool, and Skiles has a cute puppy. Odin is the man, and is my Mod Bestie. SwimApollo swam across the Nile, and boonduck won my friendship. Bow Down to MoonGoddess17 and Jingai! Awesome people are polexia, superking09, MoreAnime, LoverDemon, and _Star_Wolf_ ^__^ number1animefan is my IB Lover, and kudos to ooplmahc-iarumas! I heart nekotoS74R!
Special Shout-outs to: MafiaFlood/Your_Master, SwimOnLand, Pyro, KateEyes, Sohadow_Swordsman, Texy, NaCIO, TheGreatUrameshi13, perfect_alex, spunkjockey, flutie, tuttle, Ravie, DubV, farnsworth, foryouwhynot, and many other members who have inspired me. XD

SwimSuperfan
wurrrwulf

Where will you be wearing this?
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to crushrose - Message ID#: 61148670

I just said that! LOL.

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 61148680

:3 tehee, thank you! I'm so pumped!

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to wurrrwulf - Message ID#: 61148694

:smileywink: you know.

SwimSuperfan
poppinpooferrrrrrrr

Swimuminati
crushrose

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61148704

C2Lamperouge wrote:

I just said that! LOL.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

MY ONE LOVE

Swimuminati
LDK_SPARDA

Not bad. 7/10
SwimSuperfan
d_br_ts_d

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61148688

:smileywink:
Enigma
drunkenwarrior

Ummm what's a cosplay??

Also, good job on being all.cute and stuff

I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS SoulCrAvEkEeN is my last minute valentine and I'm ok with it :heart:

In the world i see, you'll hunt elk through the damp forrest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life
You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to poppinpooferrrrrrrr - Message ID#: 61148734

:3 awh thankies <3

SwimStar
HappyFatMan

Awesome!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

I like the 4th pic.

*plays with ur dimples*
*IBWC Disbanded*
Team Gurren
Skiles

I like it, even though I still have no idea who this character is you're cosplaying. <.<

:3

IB Intercontinental Champion: farnsworth2 - Crowned 8-14-14

Previous Champion: benjover - Crowned 4-24-14

Why I Cry. | You're a special individual. | From God's Perspective | OMFG! | It's fcuking science! | Now you're Gideon... | F*ck the Crabfeast! ***** | Learn your Cashphrases here.
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to drunkenwarrior - Message ID#: 61148752

:smileytongue: cosplay is when you dress up as your fav anime character.

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to HappyFatMan - Message ID#: 61148766

LOL you make me laugh <3 :smileyhappy:

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to d_br_ts_d - Message ID#: 61148750

:smileyhappy:

Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to Skiles - Message ID#: 61148790

:smileytongue: it's secret :smileywink:

Swimuminati
crushrose

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61148754

MY ICON WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH YOUR PICTURES RIGHT NOW

MY ONE LOVE

SwimStar
HappyFatMan

Reply to C2Lamperouge - Message ID#: 61148826

Lol! You're dimples make me happy! ❤
*IBWC Disbanded*
Geass Witch
C2Lamperouge

Reply to crushrose - Message ID#: 61148868

LOL that darn creepy girl.